嘿 金洁就干这个
Hey, Ginger bags groceries.
好吧 金洁和我完全是两路人
Well, Ginger and I are completely different people.
没错 她基因好
Yeah, she got the good genes.
与基因无关 你不能什么事都怪在基因上
It’s not genetic. You can’t always blame everything on your genes.
如果你可以努力工作 而不是和…
If you’re prepared to work hard and not settle…
-什么 你是指奥吉吗 -她指的是我
-What, you mean Augie? -She means me.
噢 为了喝杯烂柠檬泡的斯特里马提尼
Oh. Who do I have to sleep with around here
瞧瞧我得和谁睡在一起
to get a Stoli martini with twist of lemon?

Oh.
这就是我…
That’s what I…
什么…什么…天啊 我记不起来了
What…? What…? Oh, Christ, I can’t remember.
奇立告诉我 你过去有些不错的藏车
So Chili was telling me that you used to have a really nice collection of cars.
噢 是的 我丈夫收藏的
Oh, yes, my husband did.
他以前收藏了些经典的宾利和奔驰
He used to collect vintage Bentleys and Mercedes.
-哇 那些都是豪车 -是的 的确
-Wow, those are expensive cars. -Yes, they are.
有钱没什么可羞耻的
You know, having wealth is nothing to be ashamed of.
-我们很热衷于公益事业 -是啊 用别人的钱
-We were very civic-minded. -Yeah, with other people’s money.
这家伙把金洁的钱都赔光了
This guy lost every penny of Ginger’s money.
我很想让我的妹妹和她丈夫过得好些
I tried to bring my sister and her husband in on a good thing.
可是我又怎么懂理财呢
I mean, what do I know about financial schemes?
知道我现在一毛钱都没有了 你一定很高兴吧
You’ll be very happy to know that I lost every cent of my own money.
失去了所有的房♥子 家具
You know, every home, every stick of furniture,
貂皮大衣 戒指 银行账户
every fur, every ring and every bank account,
可就连这样 政♥府♥还是不肯妥协
and still it wasn’t enough to placate the government.
她丈夫是个老滑头 我在那待过一周
Her husband was a slick operator. I was there a week,
-我知道他和她闺蜜有一腿 -我真的要学习
-I knew he was hitting on her girlfriend. -I really need to study.
-我需要安静点 好吗 -好的
-I need some peace, okay? -Okay.
如果你把这里弄得像个酒吧一样 我永远都不可能成功的
I’m not gonna make it if you turn this place into a nightclub.
-我没法 我完全没法 -好的 好的 好的
-I can’t. I just can’t. -All right, all right, all right.
所有人出去 我姐姐还有功课要做
Everybody out. The girl’s got homework.
什么 主擂还没开始呢
What? Main event’s not on yet.
-出去 -我现在不能走
-Out. -I’m not leaving now.
她说得没错 奇立
You know, she’s right about you, Chili.
-你喝酒 然后就变成个混♥蛋♥ -那她呢 她也喝酒
-You drink, you become a jerk. -What about her? She’s drink…
混♥蛋♥ 过来 嘿
Jerk? Come here. Heh.
对不起 我开不起宾利
I’m sorry I don’t drive a Bentley.
-我们去酒吧 -再见 欢迎过来
-Let’s go to the bar. -Bye. Thank you for coming.
晚安
Good night.
-天啊 真是一团糟 -对不起
-Jesus, it’s a mess. -Oh, I’m sorry.
金洁 我真的…我不知道…不知道我究竟怎么了
Ginger, I’m really… I don’t… I don’t know what came over me.
不过我也跟你说过的 你挑男人的品位有待提高
But I have told you before, your taste in men leaves a lot to be desired.
是的 我知道这些不是你的菜
Yeah, I know these are not your kind of guys.
天啊 你就不能见些体面的男人吗
I mean, God, don’t you wanna meet some decent man?
有人可以带你离开这…
You know, someone who can take you out of this…
什么 这个深渊
What? This hole?
我知道你怎么看这里的
Yeah, I know what you think of it here.
我想说 你有两个孩子呀
I mean, you’ve got two kids.
你可以找比奇立和他那些烂醉朋友好的男人
You can do better than Chili and his drunken loser friends.
如果我有更好的选择 我会选的
If I thought I could do better, I would.
不过目前为止 没人把我的房♥门拆掉
So far no one’s beating my door down.
他很性感 而且他不偷不抢
You know, he’s sexy and he doesn’t steal.
好啦 好啦 你非要揭我伤疤吗
Okay, okay. Do you always have to make those stupid sarcastic digs?
我好害怕 豪尔
I’m scared, Hal.
宝拉说霍华德离开交易会的原因是
Paula said the reason Howard is leaving Global innovations
他觉得有些商业行为不合法
is he’s not comfortable with some business practices from a legal standpoint.
-天啊 霍华德·特拉斯卡是个孬种 -不 不…
-Oh, God. Howard Trask is such a pussy. -No, no…
你觉得我请律师干什么
What do you think I have lawyers for?
他告诉她不想再监狱终老
He told her he didn’t wanna wind up in jail.
监狱 这也太能扯了
Jail? Jesus. Isn’t that a bit dramatic?
如果我现在退出 我们会损失很多钱
If I back out now, I hate to tell you how much money we’d lose.
就像多米诺骨牌 一波未平一波又起
It’s like a domino effect. One thing would follow the other.
交给我来处理 好吗
Hey, let me deal with it, okay?
有什么是你想要但没得到的吗
Is there anything you want that you don’t have?
有吗
Is there?
没有
No.
那就别担心了 让我宠着你吧
So stop worrying and let me spoil you.
好吧 霍华德就是个神经的没断奶的男人
No, I agree. I mean, Howard always was a prissy mama’s boy.
是啊 没断奶 好词
Yeah, mama’s boy. That’s the perfect phrase.
好的 22号♥周二早上9点怎么样
Okay, how about Tuesday the 22nd at 9?
9点不行 下午可以吗
I can’t make 9. How about the afternoon?
好的 2点 3点
All right, 2, 3?
22号♥不行 21号♥怎么样
I can’t make the 22nd. How about the 21st?
-21号♥已经预订满了 -晚安
-We have nothing open on the 21st. -Good night.
他让我一周内来复诊
Well, he wants me in a week.
差个一两天没关系的 24号♥怎么样
Well, another day or two won’t matter. How about the 24th?
-可以 等等 不行 -那就安排在9点了
-Fine. Oh, wait, no. -Go for 9?
24号♥我得准备肠镜检查
That’s my colonoscopy prep day.
这日子很特殊
That’s always very special.
你想好了再给我打电♥话♥好吧
Why don’t you think about it and call me?
你走之前能不能帮我给格斯巴♥赫♥医生打个电♥话♥
Before you go, can you call Dr. Girsback
告诉他我看了X光检查结果 我们可以谈谈
and tell him I read the x-rays and we can talk later?
-当然 -不着急 不着急
-Sure. -No, no, no.
等你弄完再打
When you’re done, when you’re done.
先忙完你手头的事 谢谢
When you’re finished. Thank you.
最近工作顺心点了吗
Are you feeling more comfortable in the job?
我希望你能满意 我已经尽力让一切正常了
I hope you’re pleased, because I am determined to make it work.
-和我上课的时间刚好 -电脑学的怎么样了
-It fits in perfectly with my class. -Are you getting better on the computer?
我肯定是班里最差的
Well, I’m sure I’m the worst student there,
不过有个女孩一直帮我 所以…
but another girl helps me, so…
很高兴看到你能融入工作中
I’m glad you’re relaxing more into this job.
-一直在努力 -我想说 我喜欢你在身边
-I’m trying. -Heh, I must say, I like having you around.
-谢谢 -不知你注意到没有
-Thank you. -Since you started working here,
你在这工作以后 我开始戴更鲜艳的领带了
have you noticed I’ve been wearing more colorful neckties? Heh, heh.
-我…-自从你…我…开个玩笑
-I… -Since you… I’m just… just joking.
我能…我能做个忏悔吗
Can I…? Can I make a confession?
医生 你要忏悔不应该找我吧
I don’t know that I should be the one to hear a confession, doctor.
哈哈 好吧…呃
Ha, ha, ha. Well… Ah.
你穿衣服的风格
The way you dress,
我觉得很…
I sometimes find very…
让人兴奋
arousing.
是吗 我不觉得我穿得很挑逗
Really? I don’t think I dress in the slightest provocatively.
要是我说我觉得你很迷人 你会生气吗
Does it upset you if I tell you that I, um, find you attractive?
-弗雷克医生 这都哪跟哪啊 -我不喜欢拐弯抹角的
-Dr. Flicker, where is all this talk leading? -Well, I’m not the kind of person
我觉得你很吸引人
who likes to beat around the bush. I find you a very alluring woman.
我很荣幸 但是我希望这不是你雇佣我的原因
I’m flattered, but I certainly hope that’s not why you hired me.
优雅的女人总是让我欲罢不能
A certain elegance in a woman has always been enticing to me.
-我不想听下去了 -别生气
-I shouldn’t be hearing this. -No, don’t be upset.
-我没生气 我能拿一下大衣吗 -别生气
-I’m not upset. Can I just grab my coat? -Don’t be upset.
真的 如果你能了解我 你不会再紧闭心门的
Really, I think if you get to know me, you’d come out of your shell more.
我没有
I’m not in a shell.
-你嗑过一氧化二氮吗 -没有
-Have you ever gotten high on nitrous oxide? -No.
它会让你不那么压抑
It would remove your inhibitions.
我没有压抑自己 我很放松
I don’t really have any inhibitions. I’m light
-等等 -停下 弗雷克医生
-Stop. -Oh, Dr. Flicker.
-别对人这么冷漠 -我不冷漠
-Stop being standoffish. -I’m not standoffish.
你应该感到自豪 你征服了我
You should be proud. You’ve made a conquest.
停下 弗雷克医生
Oh, Dr. Flicker.
太尴尬了
This is so embarrassing.
我不会再回来了
I am never coming back here.
我不能再承受这些荒谬的事了
I don’t have to put myself through this nonsense.
我需要深呼吸
I gotta take a deep breath.
看看你都做了什么 我没法呼吸了
Oh, now look what you’ve done. I can’t breathe.
天哪 我吸不上气了
Oh, God, I can’t breathe.
经历了这种事 发抖是正常的
I don’t blame you for being shaken up.
换我我就告发那个牙医 要是我告诉我男朋友
I’d have that dentist reported. If I told my boyfriend that story,
他会去那货的办公室把他大卸八块
he would go to the guy’s office and break every bone in his body.
你可以起诉他 这是骚扰
You can sue him. That’s harassment.
我再也不想上法庭了
No, I’m never going into another courtroom.
我明白 不能怪你
Ugh. I don’t blame you.
我男朋友是个律师 他给我讲过很多法庭里的事
My boyfriend’s a lawyer. He’s got court stories.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!