[ 女人#1 ] 你的身影总是浮现在我脑海里
I had this image of you inside of me…
像是我的一部分
like a part of me.
[ 女人#2 ] 你计划了这整件事.
You planned this whole thing.
[ 女人#1 ] 我们为自己所做的决定付出代价
We make our own choice. We pay our own prices.
[ 女人#2 ] 五年的时间不短啊
Five years is a long time.
[ 男人] 他妈的, 钱到底在那?
Where’s the fuckin’ money?
[ 女人#1 ] 全部的生意.
All part of the business.
[ 男人 ] 全部的生意.
All part of the business.
[ 女人#1 ] 你曾经做过个选择
You made a choice once.
[ 女人#2 ] 什么选择?
What choice?
[ 女人#1 ] 我要离开.
I want out.
[ 女人#1 ]就像我的一部分
Like a part of me.
[ 女人 ] 把电梯停住.
Hold the elevator.
谢了.
Thanks.
是的老板, 我已经全查过一扁了
Yeah, I looked over everything, sir.
我不觉得那里会有什么问题
I don’t think there should be any problems.
是老板, 我整理了那些桶并且查过了浴室
Yes, sir, I ordered the vanity and I looked at the tub.
我很快就能搞定的
I’m pretty sure we can rout it out.
[ 低沉的呻♥吟♥声 ]
好的, 我明天会由这一切东西开始着手
Yeah, I’ll start everything
first thing tomorrow.
[ 呻♥吟♥声持续着 ]
卞齐倪先生, 再次多谢你给了我这个机会.
Thanks again for this opportunity, Mr. Bianchini.
[ 叹气 ]
是啊.
Yeah.
[ 呻♥吟♥声渐渐变大 ]
[ 吵杂的撞击声 ]
[ 敲门声 ]
嗨.
Hi.
我是维雅乐. 我们在电梯里见过面了.
My name is Violet. We sort of met on the elevator.
我叫克尔奇.
I’m Corky.
听说你在这儿上班, 所以我想…
I heard you working in here, and I was wondering…
请你喝杯咖啡.
if you’d like a cup of coffee.
好啊.
Sure.
请进来.
Come on in.
等我一下.
Just give me a second.
好的.
All right.
拉吉夫怎么了?
What happened to Rajiv?
他回去印度或其他地方了, 但是不久就会回来了.
He went home to India or someplace, but I think he’ll be back.
那你这份工只是暂时性的?
So this is just a temporary situation for you?
是啊, 大概是那样. 一天一次.
Yeah, pretty much. One day at a time.
我觉得你是个耿直的人.
I guessed you’re a straight black.
猜的不错.
Good guess.
谢谢.
Thanks.
不客气.
My pleasure.
老实说, 我是有个隐藏动机.
To be honest, I did have a slightly ulterior motive.
我在想不知道可不可以请你帮个忙.
I was wondering if I might ask you a little favor.
– 帮忙. – 是啊.
– Favor. – Yeah.
我是个过惯夜生活的人, 所以我想…
I’m kind of a night person, and I was wondering…
不知道你能不能等迟一些再用你那强力的工具.
if you might wait a little bit before you start using the power tools.
– 啊, 对不起. – 嗯, 没关系. 没关系.
– Oh, sorry. – Oh, no. No.
不是你的错. 实在是这里的墙壁太薄了.
It’s not your fault. It’s just the walls here are so terribly thin.
– 真的. – 就像是在同一间房♥似的.
– Really. – It’s like you’re in the same room.
可是如果那太麻烦的话就没关系啦.
If it’s too much trouble, I understand.
啊不麻烦. 我还有其他的事情可以做.
It’s no trouble at all. I got a lot to do here.
这些全是你一人的工作?
You doin’ all the work yourself?
太令人敬佩了.
That is so amazing.
我很佩服那些善于修理东西的人.
I am so in awe of people who can fix things.
我爸也是那样. 我们从没买♥♥过新的东西.
My dad was like that. We never had anything new.
每当有东西坏了, 他就会…
Whenever anything was broken, he would just…
把它打开来, 弄一弄看…
open it up, tinker with it a little bit…
再把它修好.
and fix it.
他有一双很巧的手.
His hands were magic.
我敢打赌, 你这汽车有20年了吧.
I’ll bet your car is 20 years old.
货车.
Truck.
哦, 是的, 货车.
Truck. Of course.
– ’63年次的 彻维. – 我就知道.
– ’63 Chevy. – I knew it.
嗯, 我觉得我该走了.
Well, I guess I should be going.
你有空的话可以随时过来.
You can drop the cup off at any time.
谢了.
Thanks.
不客气.
My pleasure.
[ 点播机在播放着蓝调 ]
你真不应该啊 常常让女人伤心
Well, well.
– 好久不见了, 克尔奇. [ 持续着 ]
It’s been a long time, Cork.
五年, 二个月十六天.
Five years, two months and sixteen days.
– 你过的怎样啊, 苏? – 惨死了.
– How you doin’, Sue? – Like shit.
既然我们又见面了, 请你喝杯东西.
Now that we’re all caught up, can I buy you a drink?
谢谢.
Thanks.
– 朋友们一直说 – 欢迎回来.
– Friends keep tellin’ me. – Welcome home.
说你的坏话
That you ain’t no good
Ding But, oh, oh, they don’t know Ding
不过, 唉, 唉, 他们都不了解
But, oh, oh, they don’t know
你找到工作了吗?
Did you get a job yet?
有. 一些通水喉, 画画之类的.
Yeah. Some plumbing, painting and shit.
我是指工作,一个真正的工作.
I mean a J-O-B, A real job.
不了, 不适合我啊, 苏.
No. Not for me, Sue.
我只是来这找人上♥床♥
I’m just here to get laid.
我不会在
I ain’t never gonna
爱上男人了
Love a man
我那样的
The way that I
爱着你
I love you
很久以前, 我以为
Some time ago I thought
你不适合我
You had run out of fools
可是我错了
But I was so wrong
[ 持续着 ]
– 嗨. – 哈罗.
– Hi. – Hello.
哎 洁西, 发生什么事了?
Hey, Jesse, what’s happenin’ here?
等等. 我认识你.
Wait. I know you.
哦? 我不觉得.
I don’t think so.
我不知道你被放出来了
I didn’t know you were out.
当你对卡尼与莱喜感到厌倦时, 来找我吧.
When you get tired of Cagney and Lacey, find me.
你千万千万别跟我说我们之间没了
Don’t you never never say that we’re through
[ 弹动东西声 ]
[ 弹动声持续着 ]
[ 摇滚乐声 ]
快与慢,夜与昼
Fast and slow,Night and day
当你停止思考
When you stop to think
它就突然出现
It just gets in the way
我们之间没有阻碍
And there’s not a single soul among us
[ 电♥话♥铃♥声♥ ]
喂.
Yeah.
哦 卞齐倪先生
Hey, Mr. Bianchini.
一切都进行的很顺利
Everything’s going just fine.
是的 我把浴缸清理了
Yeah, I got the tub drain all cleaned out.
什么房♥间?
What apartment?
噢 不是的
Oh, no.
天! 我没想到他会打给你.
Shit! I didn’t know he would call you.
你一定觉得我很烦.
You must think I’m a total nuisance.
也不尽然啦.
Not exactly.
对不起, 我通常都是找拉吉夫来…
I’m sorry. I would usually call Rajiv…
可是现在我不知道该怎么办, 所以只好打给卞齐倪先生.
but I didn’t know what to do, so I called Mr. Bianchini.
– 他说你丢了些东西? – 是的.
– He said you lost something? – Yeah.
进来吧.
Come on in.
我洗碗后放掉水时不小心把耳环掉下去了.
I was doing the dishes, and just as I pulled the stopper, my earring fell in.
所以我现在很沮丧. 那是我最喜欢的东西之一啊.
That’s why I got upset. It’s one of my favorites.
你有没有个锅或者桶?
You got a pot or a bucket?
[ 扭水喉声 ]
[ 扭水喉声, 水流声 ]
找到了吗?
Did you find it?
哦 天啊, 我真不敢相信.
Oh, my God. I can’t believe that.
我太感激你了. 不知道怎样才能报答你啊.
I can’t thank you enough. You have to let me pay you something.
– 不必了. – 不必?
– No. – No ?
告诉卞齐倪我会做的, 是我♥干♥的.
Told Bianchini I’d do it. I did it.
如果你不想收钱的话, 请你喝杯东西如何?
If you won’t take money, how about a drink?
你不可能整个晚上都在忙的吧.
You can’t work all night.
好吧.
All right.
就一杯.
One drink.
你想要喝点什么?
What would you like?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!