You see what happened there? I’m pretty sure you hit me.
知道发生什么事吗?
I gave you left, left. You think it’ll be another left
我用左勾拳 左勾拳 我很确定你击中我了
and I gave you a right.
你以为我会再来
I’m just telling ya that’s what boxing’s all about. Okay?
但我却用右勾拳
You show your opponent one thing.
这就是拳击的技巧
You do something else.
向你的对手声东击西
That’s how Ali took the title from Foreman.
阿里击败福尔曼登上拳王宝座
He beat him with a rope a dope. Remember?
便是用这个方法 记得吗?
I don’t remember what day it is!
记不起日期
Everyone thought Ali’s arms had run out.
观众以为阿里双拳已无力 筋疲力尽
But he was just setting Foreman up.
其实他要让福尔曼中计
He let him burn himself out.
叫福尔曼耗尽体力
And then in the eighth round, in he comes!
到了第八回合
Poor George has got nothin’ left.
乔治已无力还击
I always liked Bruce Lee movies.
我很爱看李小龙的电影
Hey, you’re learning!
学得不错
Don’t look at my hands. Look at my shoulder!
别望我的手 望我的肩膊
Where the punch comes from!
肩膊是出拳的地方
See?
明白吗?
You’re still looking at my hands! Let’s try it again.
你仍然在看我的手 再试一次
Come on! Focus.
集中精神
Shoulders!
肩膊
Here.
输给你的
No, you keep it.
留着吧
Come on, you won.
你赢了
Yeah, but I always win. I mean, I’m starting to feel guilty.
但我总是赢你 我已经开始不好意思了
Shut up and take it!
别多废话 收吧
You know why you didn’t beat me today, Hale?
你可知为何不打倒我?
Could it be you’ve been boxing for 20 years and you’re better than me?
因你打拳二十年 比我优胜一等
No.

You don’t have the will to win.
你没必胜决心
Well,your insight is shattering.
你的观察力可真差
You had me today.
今天你可打败我的
You coulda shut me down, but you blinked. Mm?
原可打败我 但却不集中精神
Well, we were only sparring, buddy.
老兄 多讲无益
Thinking like that is exactly why you lost. Take this.
想清楚 这是你落败的原因 收起吧
No, it’s yours.
不 是你的
No, take it. Ifyou didn’t give it everything you’ve got, I don’t want it.
收回 若不全力上阵 我不收钱
Go ahead. No, it really is yours.
来吧 你不明白
I took it out ofyour wallet while you were in the shower.
钱真是你的 你淋浴时我偷的
General. General.
将军 将军
Major, were you recently promoted past me?
少校 最近升高我一级?
No, sir.
不是
Then, why are you smoking in my briefing room?
为何在会议室抽烟?
UhSorry about that, sir. That’ll never happen again.
将军 对不起 以后不再犯
Sit.
坐下
You take off in the Stealth at 0 dark. 30.
你们驾隐形战机在深夜起飞
Fly a simulated low level border penetration. Nap ofthe earth.
低飞进入敌人阵地 贴地低飞
UsualScare the cows, wake the farmers.
照旧吓坏牛只 惊醒农夫
Not tonight, buddy.
今晚不同 老兄
We’re flying the B3 with two live nukes.
我们要驾驶的B3机载两枚有弹头的核弹
Palmdale’s concerned about
帕姆代尔基地担心
low level gamma and x ray diffusion on the peripherals.
伽马线和X光的效力
They want to send up a couple pre dawn. See if anything glows.
想试试拂晓测试 看看核弹会否有反应
61s?
61型?
Big ones. 83s.
巨型的 83型
Phew! Crowd pleasers.
威力庞大
How’s your head? It’s all right. I’ll be fine.
你的头怎样? 没事 我很好
I’m sorry about that. Don’t worry. I’ll get you back.
真对不起 放心 我会还给你的
Ah! Now you’re dreaming!
别做梦
After you, Major.
少校 请上机
You know, these exercises are fantastic.
你知道 这些试飞真过瘾
When we have to go to war against Utah, we are really gonna kick ass!
要是和犹他州的基地开战 我们能轻易打得他们屁滚尿流
Ground control. Ready for roll out.
地面控制中心 准备出动
Park ranger!
公园巡逻员
I’d like to speak to you about this campfire!
想与你们谈谈这营火
I’ll go. No, Wanda, you stay put.
我去 不 温黛 你留在这里
Yeah, I know
我知
No wood fires in the park.
公园内不准生火
But Wanda has a cold and I want to keep her warm.
我只是想让温黛取暖
Sir, have you seen any other hikers or campers in this area?
见到附近有远足或露营人士?
Not this time ofyear. Say, what’s the fine for this?
没有 要罚多少钱?
Pretty steep.
很昂贵
Secured.
安全
Jesus Christ!

Drag him outta there!
拉他出来
We’ll be smelling that all night.
人肉味很难消散
Climb heading 2 8 7. Flight level 2 0 0.
上升2 8 7 水平2 0 0
2 8 7 2 0 0
2 8 7 2 0 0
I don’t think that Aurora project will happen for me.
我想我不会入选Aurora计划
Your buddy Taylor said I don’t have enough fighter time to qualify.
你的好朋友泰勒认为我的飞行时间不足
What did you say to him?
你与他怎样说?
“Thank you, sir. Goodbye. ” You’ll never change, will you?
多谢你 再见 死性不改
And that, my friend, will be your downfall.
所以你 我的朋友 注定不成材
You know what your problem is?
你可知你的问题是什么?
Yeah. I’m always right.
我很少犯错
You think you’re always right.
你自以为是
That’s deep.
这话很重
You said yourself you should have made colonel.
你问问你自己 你本应升官
But you’re always pushing at everybody.
但你却总是推荐别人
WellThat’s an awesome responsibility, isn’t it?
责任重大 对吗?
McMurran Control, this is Ghost 7.
麦克莫伦控制台 这是幽灵七号♥
Colonel! You boys in Utah stillawake?
你们在犹他州还未睡吗?
Copy, Major Deakins. We’re ready and waiting.
狄多斯少校 我们准备好了 等你们
Be advised we’re gonna catch your butts this morning and bite down hard!
事先警告 今早我们一定会探测到你们这些混♥蛋♥
You may pass that along to Captain Hale with my compliments.
将这番话转告希尔队长吧
Ooh! Wilkins is giving us attitude! You wanna take it through?
威尔金斯大言不惭 你要怎么回话?
Tell him I’m gonna fly this thing in one ear and out the other.
告诉他 就算我从他的左耳飞进 右耳飞出
He won’t even know we were there!
他都探测不到我们
Copy, Colonel. Hale says if anyone can catch us,
听着 上校 希尔说 要是你们能探测到我们
you can.
任何人都可以了
And everyone get a fix! They’re about to turn out the lights!
大家留神 他们要避过雷达
Ready, Captain?
准备好了 上尉?
On your command, Major.
听候指示 少校
Go to war.
战斗开始
Initiating Stealth mode.
启动隐形系统
River valley approach, here we go.
由河谷进入犹他州
Colonel, they’ve gone to Stealth mode.
他们已开启了隐形系统
We lost them on the radar! Anybody still holding? Anybody?
雷达失去他们的踪影 有发现吗?
Good Capture on their heat signature, sir. Good.
仍可探到热能
They may be running cold, but the air is colder.
他们会开动冷却系统但是空气更冷
Good man, Frenchy. I like that.
好极 做得好
Descend to 400 feet AGL. Altimeter setting 3 0 0 1.
下降至离地400英尺 高度设为3 0 0 1
Airspeed. 7 Mach. 3 0 0 1. 400 feet.
飞行速度为0.7马赫 3 0 0 1.400英尺
Nap ofthe earth, here we go.
贴地飞行 去
Terry? You been through the Needles entrance tonight?
泰莉 你今晚有去过尼杜镇吗?
No. Why? Mrs Parkerjust called.
没有 为何这样问? 派克太太刚来电
Oh, God! What is it this time? Another UFO?
天 这次又报告什么? UFO?
Or did Elvis drop by for dinner? She didn’tmention him,
还是艾尔维斯来找她吃晚餐? 她没说起他
but she saidsome trucks went through the Needles entrance an hourago.
不过她说一小时前 有几辆卡车经过尼杜镇
She thought they looked suspicious.
车上的人看起来很可疑
Clyde, what exactly does a suspicious truck look like?
克莱 可疑的东西究竟是何模样
I don’t know and lhave no idea!
不知道 我想不出来
Me neither!
我也不知
Yeah, the thing is though, she said one ofthe trucks was ours.
她说其中有一辆是公园巡逻车
You’re the only one out there tonight, so if it wasn’t you
今晚我们只有一辆车在外面 所以若不是你
She was probably just hallucinating.
也许她眼花
Don’t worry, I’ll check it out.
别担心 我会去查看
Lost ’em. Damn!
失去踪影 妈的
Come on, keep hunting. Keep hunting!
继续追寻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!