This is a story from long ago,
这是个流传久远的故事…
when the great mammoths still roamed our lands.
当时长毛象还悠游此片大地上
It’s the story of my two brothers and me.
这是我的两位兄弟和我的故事
When the three of us were young,
当时我们三人年纪还小…
we were taught that the world is full of magic.
大人教导我们这世界充满着魔力
The source of this magic is the ever-changing lights
此魔力的来源… 便是横越天际
that dance across the sky.
变化万千的光芒
The shaman woman of our village
我们村落里的撒满教女巫告诉我们…
told us that these lights are the spirits of our ancestors,
这些光芒是我们祖先的灵魂…
and that they have the power to make changes in our world.
它们具有改变我们世界的力量
Small things become big.
由小变大
Winter turns to spring.
化寒冬为暖春
One thing always changes into another.
一种东西可以转变成另一种东西
But the greatest change I ever saw
但我看过变化最大的…
was that of my brother,
便是我的弟弟…
a boy who desperately wanted to be a man.
小男孩极度渴望成为…一个男子汉
Get down. What?
趴下!什么?
Get down! Get down!
趴下,趴下!
Kenai.
基奈!
Never try to milk a caribou.
千万别对驯鹿挤奶
No. No, don’t. No. Come on, don’t. No.
不,不!不要,不要 不,别这样,不要!不,不,不
Hey. Will you two knock it off?
嘿,你们两个住手行吗?
That’s all right. After today, he won’t treat me like that.
没关系,席卡 过了今天,他就不会再那样子对我了
Oh, right, the big manhood ceremony.
哦,对…成人礼
Doesn’t matter what the spirits say, you’ll always be our baby brother.
圣灵说什么都不重要 你永远是我们的小♥弟♥弟♥
Well, wait till I get my totem. Baby brother.
是吗?等我得到我的图腾再说 小♥弟♥弟♥
Hey, I said knock it off.
嘿,我说过住手
The quicker we get these fish, the faster we get to your ceremony.
我们越快捕到这些鱼… 就能越快去参加你的仪式…
Let’s all just try and get along for a few hours. Okay, Denahi?
所以我们尽量好好相处个几小时吧 -行吗,狄纳希?
Whatever you say. Okay, Ken…
你怎样说都行 那好,基…
So, what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么呢?
When the Earth was young and the air was sweet
“大地初醒 空气清新”
And the mountains kissed the sky
“群山叠峦 高耸云霄”
In the great beyond
“未知远方”
With its many paths
“万径千条”
Man and nature lived side by side
“人类动物比邻而居”
In this wilderness of danger and beauty
“于此危险美丽的野外之中”
Lived three brothers bonded by love
“住着三位相亲相爱的兄弟”
Their hearts full of joy
“他们的心充满喜悦”
They ask now for guidance
“他们此刻寻求指引”
Reaching out to the skies up above
“朝向无边的天际”
Great spirits of all who lived before
“古圣先贤的伟大灵魂”
Take our hands and lead us
“替我们携手引路”
Fill our hearts and souls with all you know
“将智慧灌注我们的心灵中”
Show us that in your eyes
“在上苍的眼中”
We are all the same
“吾等皆一视同仁”
Brothers to each other in this world we remain
“情同手足 世界生生不息”
Truly brothers all the same
“兄弟真情恒久不变”
Give us wisdom to pass to each other
“给我们智慧彼此传递”
And give us strength so we understand
“给我们力量彼此明了”
That the things we do
“我们所做的事情”
The choices we make
“我们所做的抉择”
Give direction to all life’s plans
“为生命开拓了康庄大道”
To look and wonder at all we’ve been given
“看看万物的奥妙 看看我们所拥有的”
In a world that’s not always as it seems
“这世界 往往并非如外表所见”
Every corner we turn
“每转一个弯”
Only leads to another
“只会导向另一个弯”
A journey ends but another begins
“一段旅程结束了 但另一段又开始了”
Great spirits of all who lived before
“哦,古圣先贤的伟大灵魂”
Take our hands and lead us
“替我们携手引路”
Fill our hearts and souls with all you know
“将智慧灌注我们的心灵中 你知道,你明白,展现吧”
Show us that in your eyes
“在上苍的眼中”
We are all the same
“吾等皆一视同仁”
Brothers to each other in this world we remain
“情同手足 世界生生不息”
Truly brothers all the same
“兄弟真情恒久不变”
Kenai’s back. Kenai.
耶!基奈回来了!基奈!
Kenai, are you excited about getting your spirit rock today?
基奈,今天要拿到你的精神石 兴奋吗?
It’s not a rock. It’ll be my totem.
那不是石头啦,是我的图腾
I’ll probably get a sabre-tooth tiger for bravery,
对,我可能会拿到,像是剑齿虎…
or strength, or greatness.
象征我的勇敢、力量或伟大
Something that fits me. A mammoth for your fat head?
你们明白的,适合我的东西 长毛象以象征你的大头如何?
Make sure you get that basket tied up. Don’t worry.
你要确定篮子有绑紧了 别担心啦
No stupid bear is gonna get near this fish.
没有哪只笨熊会蠢到靠近鱼的
Just tie it up.
绑紧就是
Just tie it up.
绑紧就是
She’s back. Tanana’s back. Come on.
她回来了!嘿,大伙,塔娜娜回来了!快来!
Come on, Kenai, let’s go. Come on.
快点,基奈,我们走!
Great spirits of all who lived before
“哦,古圣先贤的伟大灵魂”
Take our hands and lead us
“替我们携手引路”
Fill our hearts and souls with all you know
“将智慧灌注我们的心灵中 你知道,你明白,展现吧”
Show us that in your eyes
“在上苍的眼中”
We are all the same
“吾等皆一视同仁”
Brothers to each other in this world we remain
“情同手足 世界生生不息”
Truly brothers all the same
“兄弟真情恒久不变”
Brothers all the same
“兄弟真情恒久不变”
Hey, Nana. Well, hello there, sweetheart.
塔娜娜!你好呀,甜心
What a big girl.
你长得好大了
When each of us comes of age, the great spirits reveal to us a totem
当我们每人成年之际… 伟大圣灵会对我们显示出…
that helps guide us through our lives.
帮助指引我们人生路途的图腾
Some of us use courage to guide us.
有些人利用勇气来指引我们
Others patience.
有些则是以耐心
And some of us beauty.
还有一些是以美丽
Kenai.
基奈…
You nervous? Excited.
紧张吗?兴奋极了
You should be. It’s a good one.
是应该兴奋,这一个很不错
Kenai, I have been to the mountain where the lights touch the earth,
基奈,我已到过山上… 光芒与大地交接之处…
and the great spirits have revealed to me your totem.
伟大的圣灵已对我揭示你的图腾
To become a man, your actions must be guided by one thing.
要成为男子汉,你的行动必须 靠一样东西来指引你
Your totem is…
你的图腾是…
Love.

What? Yes, love.
什么?没错,是爱
The bear of love?
熊的爱?
A love that connects and unites all living things.
结合万物生灵的爱
Who wants to trade? There is no trading.
谁想交换一下?不准交换!
Oh, Kenai,
基奈…
love is the most precious of totems.
爱是最珍贵的图腾
It reveals itself in unexpected ways.
爱本身会以各种意想不到的方式呈现
Let love guide your actions, then one day you’ll be a man,
让爱指引你的行动 然后总有一天,你会成个男子汉…
and we’ll place your mark next to those of our ancestors.
并将你的手印印在我们祖先的旁边
Oh.
好耶!
There he is.
他来了
Come here, lover boy.
过来,情圣
Leave me alone. Kenai, wait.
少烦我 基奈,等一下嘛
I’m sorry. What?
对不起
You do? Yeah. And I made you something.
是吗?没错 我帮你做了一样东西
Really?
真的?
Now when you skip around loving everybody,
当你在亲爱的大家周围跳跃时…
you’ll smell so sweet.
你会闻起来香喷喷的
Well, isn’t this nice?
这样不是很好吗?
Instead of fighting, you’re giving each other flowers.
不再打架,彼此献花
Yeah, isn’t it lovely? He’s so in touch with his totem already.
没错,这不是很可爱吗?他已经符合他的图腾象征了
Hey, dog breath, go take care of the fish.
嘿,稍停一下,去把鱼顾好
Sure. Kenai loves me, he loves me not.
没问题 基奈爱我,他不爱我
Kenai loves me, he loves me not. Kenai loves me, he loves…
基奈爱我,他不爱我 基奈爱我,他不爱我
Kenai. Someday I’m gonna just…
基奈 有一天,我会…
He’s just such a… Hey, bonehead.
他真的是… 嘿,猪脑袋
Just because his totem is wisdom doesn’t mean he’s wise.
只因他的图腾是智慧… 并不表示他很聪明
I mean, look at him. Kenai loves me, he loves me not.
我是说,看看他 基奈爱我,他不爱我
Hi, Denahi. Oh, hi.
嗨,狄纳希 哦,你们好
Let go!
走吧!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!