渴望
Желание.
生锈
Ржаый.
十七
Семнадцать.
黎明
Рассвет.
火炉
Печь.

Девять.
善良
Добросердечный.
回祖国
Возвращение на родину.

Один.
火车货车车厢
Грузовой вагон.
早上好 士兵
Доброе утро, солдат.
愿意服从
Я готов отвечать.
我有个任务要交给你
У меня для тебя есть миссия.
制裁和取回
Санкционировай и извлекай.
不留活口
Без свидетелей..
干得好 士兵
Отлично, солдат.
你看见什么了
Alright, what do you see?
普通的片区巡警
Standard beat cops.
小警局
Small station.
街区安静
Quiet street.
是个不错的目标
It’s a good target.
南角有台自动取款机 也就是说
There’s an ATM in the south corner, which means…
有摄像头
Cameras.
两条交叉街道都是单行的
Both cross streets are one way.
不算是很好的逃跑路线
So compromised escape routes.
也就是说我们的目标不在乎被看到
Means our guy doesn’t care about being seen
也不怕在逃跑时造成混乱
he isn’t afraid to make a mess on the way out.
看到半个街区外的那辆越野了吗
You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?
看到了 红色那辆吗 还不错
Yeah, the red one. It’s cute.
而且是防弹的
It’s also bullet proof,
意味着是私人保安
which means private security,
也意味着更多枪
which means more guns,
意味着会让某些人更加头疼 比如我们
which means more headaches for somebody, probably us.
你们知道我能用意念移♥动♥物体吧
You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?
小心谨慎必须成为你的本能
Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature.
有人跟你说过你有点多疑吗
Anybody ever tell you, you’re a little paranoid.
没当面说过 怎么 你听到什么了吗
Not to my face. Why, did you hear something?
伙计们 精神集中点
Eyes on target, folks.
这是半年来最可靠的关于朗姆洛的线索了
It’s the best lead we’ve on Rumlow in 6 months.
我可不想跟丢了
I don’t want to lose him.
如果他看到我们 那就不是问题了
If he sees us coming that won’t be a problem,
他算是恨死我们了
he kind of hates us.
山姆 看到那辆垃圾车了吗
Sam, see that garbage truck?
追踪它
Tag it.
进行X光扫描
Give me X-ray.
卡车达到了最大载重 驾驶员有枪
That truck’s loaded for max weight, and the driver’s armed.
-是辆冲撞车 -行动
– It’s a battling ram. – Go now.
怎么了
What?
他的目标不是警♥察♥局
He’s not hitting the police.
防弹衣都是AR15
Body Armour. AR15s
一共七名敌人
I make 7 hostiles.
还剩五个
I make 5.
山姆
Sam.
四个
4.
朗姆洛在三层
Rumlow’s on the third floor.
-旺达 就像练习时那样 -那毒体呢
– Wanda. Just like we practice. – What about the gas?
吸出来
Get it out.
装走
Pack it up.
他来了
He’s here.
-朗姆洛拿走了生物武器 -我这就去
– Rumlow has a biological weapon. – I’m on it.
我不怕这招了
I don’t work like that no more.
手雷来了
Fire in the hole.

No!
山姆 他开装甲战车向北走了
Sam. He’s in an AFV heading north.
把这个带去机场
Take this to the airstrip.
我们跑不过他 弃车
We’re not gonna out run him. Lose the truck.
-你去哪和我们汇合 -我们不汇合
– Where are you going to meet us? – I’m not.
我看到四个 他们分头了
I got 4, they’re splitting up.
我负责左边两个
I got the two on the left.
他们把装备扔了
They ditched their gear.
得靠猜了 只有一个人拿走了武器
It’s a shell game now. One of them has the payload.
你在这儿呢 你个混♥蛋♥
There you are, you son of a bitch.
这一刻我等好久了
I’ve been waiting for this!
东西不在他这儿
He doesn’t have it.
我没找到
I’m empty.
闪开
Out of the way!
放下枪
Drop it.
不然我就把这个扔了
Or I’ll drop this.
-放下枪 -他说到做到
– Drop it! – He’ll do it!
武器拿到了 谢谢 山姆
Payload secured. Thanks, Sam.
别谢我
Don’t thank me.
-我才不要谢那东西 -他叫红翼
– I’m not thanking that thing. – His name is Redwing.
-我还是不会谢它 -他多可爱 摸摸他吧
– I’m still not thanking it. – He’s cute. Go ahead, pet him.
来啊
Come on!
这下是为了你拿大楼砸我的脸
This is for dropping a building on my face.
考虑到种种情况 我觉得我看起来还算不错
I think I look pretty good, all things considered.
你的买♥♥家是谁
Who’s your buyer?
他认得你
You know he knew you.
你那个朋友 好哥们 你的巴基
You pal, your buddy, your Bucky.
-你说什么 -他记得你
– What did you say? – He remembered you.
我当时在场 他还泪汪汪的
I was there. He got all weepy about it.
然后他们就又把他的脑子搅乱了
Till they put put his brain back in the blender.
他想告诉你句话
He wanted you to know something.
他对我说
He said to me,
“请转告罗杰斯
“Please tell Rogers,
该走的时候 就得走”
when you gotta go, you gotta go.”
你得随我一起走
And you’re coming with me.
天哪
Oh my…
山姆 我们需要
Sam. We need…
消防救援 在大楼南面
Fire and rescue, on the south side of the building.
我们得马上上去
We got to get up here.
尽量记住九月的美好
Try to remember the kind of September
那时草地仍碧绿
When grass was green…
醒醒 孩子 跟你父亲告别
Wake up, dear. Say goodbye to your father.
沙发上的流浪汉是谁
Who’s the homeless person on the couch?
这就是我爱回家过圣诞的原因
This is why I love coming home for Christmas.
因为你们就要走了
Right before you leave town.
好好说话 亲爱的
Be nice, dear.
他出国留学好容易回来一次
He’s been studying abroad.
真的吗 学的哪个姑娘 她叫什么
Really, which broad? What’s her name?
坎迪斯
Candice.
拜托你 周一之前别把房♥子烧了
Do me a favour. Try not to burn the house down before Monday.
好 那就周一再烧
Okay, so it’s Monday.
知道了 我会据此安排我长袍派对的时间
That is good to know. I will plan my Toga party accordingly.
你们要去哪
Where’re you going?
你父亲要带我去巴哈马群岛渡个假
Your father’s flying us to the Bahamas for a little get away.
也许得先去一趟别处
We might have to make a quick stop.
去五角大楼吗
At the Pentagon. Right?
别担心
Don’t worry.
你肯定会喜欢那里餐厅的节日菜单
You’re gonna love the holiday menu at the commissary.
据说讽刺是衡量一个人潜力的标准
You know, they say sarcasm is a metric for potential.
如果真是这样 你以后一定能成为一个伟人
If that’s true, you’ll be a great man some day.
我去拿包
I’ll get the bags.
你不在的时候他非常想念你
He does miss you when you are not here.
老实说 你也会想我们的
And frankly, you’re going to miss us.
因为这是我们最后一次在一起
Because this is the last time we’re all going to be together.
你知道后来发生了什么
You know what’s about to happen.
说点什么吧 不说你会后悔的
Say something. If you don’t, you’ll regret it.
我爱你 爸爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!