浇水时间表
周一 周二 周三 周四 周五 周六 周日
维斯珀 扎贾 琪乐 雷尔利安 波 耐伊 扎贾
耐伊
于2013年种下
雷思丽·阿比盖尔·卡什
1974.4.23-2015.7.15
希望上帝永远都保佑你的灵魂
哈佛大学录取通知
布朗大学录取通知
普林斯顿大学录取通知
是移♥民♥还是侵略
临终遗嘱
《枪炮、病菌与钢铁》
《米德尔马契》 作者乔治·艾略特
原红色高棉总♥书♥记♥
指有意义测量的最小可测长度和时间量子间的最小间隔
由普朗克于1912年”热辐射理论”一书中提出
作为”物理的终极理论”而提议的理论
结合了五种超弦理论和十一维空间的超引力理论
分别为美国 英国的著名理论物理学家
复合胺紧密联♥系♥着抑郁和敌意
源于托洛茨基反对斯大林派继承列♥宁♥主义的政♥治♥思想
客观上是对马♥克♥思♥列♥宁♥主义的片面理解 托派分子是对托洛茨基主义者的蔑称
美国第30任总统
美国小说 讲述了一名有恋童癖的中年男子和一个小女孩的故事
美国哲学家 麻省理工学院语言学的荣誉退休教授
乔姆斯基的《生成语法》被认为是20世纪理论语言学研究上最伟大的贡献
国际知名的美国老字号♥刀具厂
《性♥爱♥的欢愉》
加拿大钢琴演奏家 因弹奏哥德堡变奏曲成名
巴♥赫♥创作的无伴奏大提琴组曲
本杰明·斯波克 美国医生 学者 致力于儿科研究
又译《斯波克育儿经》
SAT 美国高考
非洲西南部国家
今天 一个男孩消逝了
Today, the boy is dead.
如今…
And in his place…
他成为了一个男人
Is a man.
给你
Here you go.
六十分钟后训练
Training in 60 minutes.
快点
Hurry up!
剔骨刀在哪里
Where’s the boning knife?
爸爸 扎贾又把剔骨刀拿走了
Dad? Zaja took the boning knife again.
好棒
Oh, yeah.
天啊
Jesus.
– 波尔布特 – 是啊
– Pol Pot. – Yeah.
剔骨刀给我
Boning knife.
– 山狸是吗 – 嗯哼
– Mountain beaver, huh? – Mm-hmm.
你死了
You’re dead.
维斯珀 琪乐 你俩来对打
Vespyr, Kielyr, pair off.
注意防守
Get your guard up.
要一击致命
You have to stab to kill.
瞄准肝脏或者肾脏
Aim for the liver or the kidneys.
否则她根本不长记性
Otherwise, she’ll never learn.
我们不应该瞄准这里吗
Shouldn’t we aim here?
肺部中一刀会导致气胸的
A knife in the lungs creates a pneumothorax.
或者靠近胸骨刺下去 刺穿心脏
Or next to the sternum, penetrate the heart?
立马就死了
That’d be instant death.
如果这样你开心的话 扎贾
If it makes you happy, Zaj,
当然可以 那就瞄准心脏吧
sure, aim for the heart.
– 波 你想给他们演示下吗 – 到这边来
– Bo, you want to show ’em? – Over here.
好了 开始吧
Okay, let’s go.
可以的话 缴她的械
Disarm her if you can.
很好
Good.
怎么就好了 她刚才刺中我了
How is that good? She just stabbed me.
她他妈的刺中我了
She fucking just stabbed me.
那就自己学会防守啊
Well, then learn to defend yourself.
– 你杀死了她 – 是的 谢谢
– You kill her. – Yeah, thank you.
试试吧
Let’s try that.
好 她现在是这样…
Okay. This is where she goes…
扎贾 第几页了
Zaj, page.
第398页
398.
– 你还喜欢读吗 – 嗯哼
– You still liking it? – Mm-hmm.
按照测试的计划
To stay on schedule for the test,
你得在八天内读完
you’re gonna have to be finished in eight days.
好吗
Okay?

Okay.
维斯 你读得怎么样了
Vesp? How you getting along?
我刚读完了第十二章 “弦上的世界”
I just finished chapter 12, “The world on a string.”
怎么了
What?
你理解量子纠缠困难吗
Are you having any trouble with quantum entanglement?
普朗克长度以及普朗克时间呢
Planck length versus Planck time?
– 我能懂 – 那就好
– I’m fine. – Good.
那明天午饭后
Then tomorrow after lunch,
你可以做一个关于M理论的报告
you can give a brief presentation on M-theory.
让波和雷尔饰演威腾和狄拉克 跟他们俩辩论
Argue counterpoints with Bo and Rell vis-a-vis Witten and Dirac.
跑 一路跑到山顶 跑
Go. Go all the way to the top. Go!
如果今天的训练这就结束了
If training is over today,
我们能开车去上课什么的吗
can we take Steve somewhere for class later?
– 可以吧 – 为什么妈妈要离开这么久
– Maybe. – Why does mommy have to be gone so long?
她没有离开很久啊
She hasn’t been gone very long.
实际上 她走了三个月
Actually, it’s been three months,
零两周又六天十一个小时了
two weeks, six days and 11 hours.
妈妈病得很重
Mom is very ill.
别用对待下级的语气跟我们说话
Don’t talk to us like we’re your inferiors.
波说得没错 妈妈现在得待在医院
Bo is right. Mom needs to be in the hospital right now.
可是你说过 除非你很健康
But you said hospitals are a great place
又想找死 才用去医院啊
to go if you’re a healthy person and you want to die.
你说过美国人都是受教育不足 又医疗过度
You said Americans are undereducated and overmedicated.
你说过美国医学协会是个贪婪的婊♥子♥
You said the AMA are avaricious whores
只愿意向大型药企伸出他们的肥腿
only too willing to spread their fat legs for big pharma.
这些都是真的
All those things are true.
但是妈妈的大脑中
But mom does not have enough
没有足够的神经传递素复合胺
of the neurotransmitter serotonin
来传递电♥信♥♥号♥♥
to conduct electrical signals in her brain.
那妈妈到底什么时候回来
Exactly when is mom coming back?
这也是我想知道的答案
That’s what I’m gonna go find out.
好好的 猴崽子们
Be good, monkey butts.
– 晚点见 爸爸 – 再见
– See you later, dad. – Bye.
再见 大伙
Bye, guys.
抱歉
Sorry.
你要进去吗
Are you coming in?
不进吗 好吧 再见
No? Okay. Bye.
波 我可以的 去跟她们聊聊 我们时间充裕
Here, Bo, I got that. Go talk to ’em. We got time.
难不成要去问她如何评价
Ask her what she thinks of
劳动者创造一场武装革命
the working people creating an armed revolution
对抗剥削阶级以及他们的国家结构吗
against the exploiting classes and their state structures?
马♥克♥思♥主义者和资本家一样
Well, Marxists can be
都会搞种族屠♥杀♥的
just as genocidal as capitalists.
还是问她是不是辩证唯物主义者
Or whether or not she’s a dialectical materialist
把阶级斗争放在首位吗
and accords primacy to the class struggle?
别提马♥克♥思♥主义 或者告诉她你是托派分子
Avoid Marxism. Or telling her you’re a Trotskyite.
是托洛茨基主义者
Trotskyist.
只要斯大林主义者
Only a Stalinist
才会称托洛茨基主义者是托派分子
would call a Trotskyist a Trotskyite.
还有我现在已经不是托洛茨基主义者了
And I’m not a Trotskyist anymore.
我信仰毛♥泽♥东♥思想
I’m a Maoist.
好吧
Right.
我忘了 抱歉
I forgot. Sorry.
– 嘿 – 嘿 乔
– Hey. – Hey, Joe.
– 我卖♥♥完了你上次拿来的东西 – 很好
– I sold all your stuff from last time. – Great.
来看看这次你拿来了什么
Let’s see what you got.
– 您好 – 嘿
– Hello? – Hey.
– 本 – 她怎么样了
– Ben. – How’s she doing?
哈珀
Harper?
哈珀
Harper.
雷思丽昨晚自杀了
Leslie killed herself last night.
怎么回事
How?
哈珀 哈珀 告诉我
Harper? Harper. Tell me.
她割腕自杀了
She slit her wrists.
你是我兄弟 如果你需要我做什么
You’re my brother. If you need anything from me,
我随时…
I am right…
昨晚
Last night,
妈妈她自杀了
mommy killed herself.
她最终还是这么做了
She finally did it.
你们的母亲死了
Your mother is dead.
但一切都不会变
Nothing is going to change.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章我爱你莫里斯
下一篇文章爆炸新闻
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!