卡罗尔
祝您晚上愉快
Have a good evening.
出租车
Taxi!
多谢 杰克
Thank you, Jack.
周五♥不♥算热闹啊
Not much going on for a Friday.
现在还早
Eh, it’s early yet.
卡尔 要双份的
Say, Cal, make that a double, would you?
改编自派翠西亚·海史密斯的小说《盐的代价》
好的
Sure.
怎么 今晚赶时间吗
What, are you in a hurry tonight?
也请你一杯
And, uh, one for yourself, huh?
-我得去打个电♥话♥ -谢啦 伙计
– I got to make a call. – Oh, thanks, pal.
导演 托德·海因斯
特芮丝
Therese?
是你吗
Is that you?
我就说嘛
What do you know?
我心想我肯定认识那姑娘
I’m-I’m saying to myself, I know that girl.
-杰克 -天啊 见到你真高兴 特芮丝
– Jack. – Gee, it’s great to see you, Therese.
有几个月不见了吧
It’s been… months.
好几个月了
Months.
杰克 这位是卡罗尔·艾尔德
Jack, this is Carol Aird.
-很高兴认识您 -我也是
– Pleased to meet you. – Likewise.
对了
Well, uh, hey, uh,
泰德·格雷约我在这碰头
Ted Gray is meeting me here, and a bunch of us
我们几个要去菲尔的派对
are heading down to Phil’s party.
你也会去吧
You’re going, aren’t you?
是啊 我本来打算晚一点…
Yes, I just planned to get there a little bit…
你们俩去吧
You two go ahead.
您不一起吗
You coming along?
不了
No.
晚餐前我还得打几通电♥话♥
I, uh, have to make a few calls before dinner anyway.
我真的该走了
I really should run.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Of course.
能搭个便车的话就太好了
Well, then it would be great to catch a ride.
当然
Yeah, sure.
你俩晚上玩得愉快
You two have a wonderful night.
很高兴认识你 杰克
Nice meeting you, Jack.
我也是
Nice meeting you.
好吧
All right, well, uh,
我去看看那个家伙来了没有
let me go make sure the loaf’s on his way.
马上回来
Back in a flash.
-快点 我们走 -来啦
– Come on, let’s go! – Okay!
看到他的脸没
You see his face?
等等我
Wait up for me.
-快点 乔伊 -好的 我来了
– Let’s go, Joey. – Okay, I’m coming.
打个车吗
Want to get a cab?
我喜欢你的涂鸦
I like your scribbles.
是嘛
Yeah.
我忙了好一阵子
I’ve been busy.
我不懂你是怎么做到的
I don’t know how you do it.
什么
What?
早晨一起来就这么美丽
You look like a million bucks first thing in the morning.
我马上下来
I’ll be down in a minute.
我收到船期表了
So I got the schedules in the mail.
你在听吗
You listening to me?
听着呢
I’m listening.
你拿到了船期表
You got the schedules.
六月有两趟船去法国
There’s two sailings to France in June
七月有一趟
and one in July.
你怎么想
So what do you think?
我觉得
I think…
我觉得现在冷得
I think it’s too cold.
我都无法思考了
I can’t think straight.
好吧 这就让你暖和起来
All right, let’s get you warmed up.
公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐
Compliments of the season from the management.
公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐
Compliments of the season from the management.
公♥司♥领导祝你节日愉快
Season’s greetings from the management.
总之 家里只有埃丝特一个姑娘
Anyway, she’s just going crazy
弄得她快发疯了
with no other girls in the family but Esther.
埃丝特还好吗
How is Esther?
她会挺过去的
She’ll pull through.
公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐
Compliments of the season from the management.
公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐
Compliments of the season from the management.
公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐
Compliments of the season from the management.
我得去开门了
I got to open the floor.
待会见
See you later.
贝利维特小姐
Ms. Belivet,
楼上叫你了
you’re needed upstairs.
动作麻利点
Make it snappy.
整个陈列都要重新布置
We got to rearrange this whole display.
现在做还是等一会
Should we do it now or later?
必须在营业前把它摆好
Got to do it now before we open.
早上好 祝您节日愉快
Good morning, happy holidays
欢迎光临弗兰肯伯格百货商城
and welcome, shoppers, to Frankenberg’s.
艾克玛米就职纪念版的
Be sure to take advantage of
特惠抢♥购♥机不可失
our Congratulations Ike and Mamie Inaugural Early Bird Special
尽在二楼床上用品区
in our beds and bedding department on the second floor.
在您去二楼的路上
And on your way there,
不要错过一楼通用电气的
you won’t want to miss our brand-new General Electric television
新款电视机和立体声音响
and stereophonic display on the first floor,
穿过男装区就能看到
just past the haberdashery.
小火车在那里
Oh, there are the trains.
-就在那里 -看到了
– They’re over there. – Oh, they are.
妈咪 求你了 求你了
Mommy, please, please, please?
您需不需要丝带包装吗
Would you like a ribbon?
-嗯 -需要吗
– Hmm? – Would you?
小姐 小姐
Miss? Miss?
请问洗手间在什么地方
Where’s the ladies’ room, honey?
走到电梯那儿 右转就能看到
If you go back to the elevator and make a right, you can’t miss it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
能帮我找一下这个洋娃娃吗
I wonder if you might help me find this doll
给我女儿的
for my daughter.
聪明贝琪
Bright Betsy.
她不仅会哭还会撒尿
Oh, she cries and wets herself,
但恐怕我们断货了
but I’m afraid we’re all out of stock.
我拖太久了
Oh. I’ve left it too long.
不过我们还有各式各样的洋娃娃
Well, we have plenty of other dolls, um, all kinds, actually.
这样
Right.
你四岁时最喜欢哪种洋娃娃
What was your favorite doll when you were four?
我吗
Me?
我从没
I never…
我其实没怎么玩过洋娃娃
Not many, to be honest.
不好意思 销♥售♥区不能抽烟
I’m sorry, you’re not allowed to smoke on the sales floor.
原谅我 购物让我有点紧张
Forgive me. Shopping makes me nervous.
没关系 在这工作我也很紧张
That’s all right. Working here makes me nervous.
你人真好
You’re very kind.
这是我女儿
Here she is.
她和您很像
Oh, she looks like you,
尤其是眼睛周围
around the eyes.
你这么觉得
You think so?
你这么小的时候想要些什么玩具呢
What did you want when you were this age?
一套玩具火车
A train set.
真的吗
Really?
那你对玩具火车熟悉吗
Do you know much about train sets?
你找对人了
I do, actually,
我们上周刚进了一套新款
and we just got a new model in last week.
纯手工制♥作♥ 车厢手绘而成
It’s hand-built with hand-painted cars.
限♥量♥版五千套
It’s a limited edition of 5,000.
您可能看到了 就在电梯那
You might have seen it on the way in over by the elevators.
我可以带你看看 但我不能离开岗位
I would show you, but I’m sort of confined to this desk.
-你们可以送货吗 -特快专递

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章假期历险记
下一篇文章布鲁克林
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!