我被卡住了!
I’m stuck!
退回去!
Get back!
敦蒂先生
Mr. Tweedy.
那只鸡在围栏外干什么?
What is that chicken doing outside the fence?
我不知道 亲爱的
Oh! I don’t know, love
马上去处理一下!
Just deal with it. Now!
让我难堪我要教训你
I’ll teach you to make a fool out of me
这对你们都是一个教训!
Let that be a lesson to the lot of ya!
没有鸡能从敦蒂鸡场逃出去!
No chicken escapes from Tweedy’s farm!
早安 姜妹 刚度完假?
Morning, Ginger. Back from holiday?
我没去度假 巴波斯
I wasn’t on holiday, Babs.
我被关禁闭了
I was in solitary confinement
一个人独呆一阵子也不错
Oh, it’s nice to get a bit of time to yourself
是不是?
isn’t it?
集♥合♥!
Roll call!
马上过来 你们列队要晚了
Come along, now. You’ll be late for parade
叽叽 叽叽 快点儿 左 右 左 右
Pip, pip. Quick march. Left, right, left, right
左 右 左 右!
Left, right, left, right!
快 精神点儿
Come on. Smarten up.
纪律! 秩序!
Discipline! Order!
想当初在皇家空军
Back in my R.A.F. days
当长官命令紧急起飞
when the officer called for a scramble
你跳进老飞机 发现目标
you’d hop in the old crate and tally-ho.
轰隆开走了!
Chocks away!
别说了 老傻瓜
Give over, you old fool.
他们只想数数我们
They just want to count us
你怎么敢这样对长官回话?
How dare you talk back to a senior ranking officer?
嘿 想当初在皇家空军…
Why, back in my R.A.F. days!
福罗 他们来了
Fowler, they’re coming
啊 好 好
Oh, right, right.
你要受到严厉的谴责
There will be a stern reprimand for you, lad.
取消你的自♥由♥活动
You’re grounded
立正!
Attention!
欢迎你回来 母鸡 有新的计划吗?
Welcome back, hen. Is there a new plan?
我想我们试过从下面出去
I thought we tried going under
噢 上面 好
Ah! Over. Right
鸡蛋的数量怎么样?
How’s the egg count?
我今早下了五个 五个
I’ve laid five eggs this morning. Five!
那很好 我…很高兴
Well-chuffed with that, I was!
产蛋记录
啊 不 爱德文娜
Oh, no. Edwina
邦迪 你为什么不给她几个?
Bunty, why didn’t you give her some of yours?
我会的 可她没说
I would have. She didn’t tell me.
她没对任何人说
She didn’t tell anyone
噢 爱德文娜要去度假吗?
Oh, is Edwina off on holiday?
我们必须逃离此地
We’ve got to get out of here
姜妹! 我们还要逃吗?
Ginger! Are we still on?
啊 当然啦 我们要逃
Oh, we’re on, all right
麦克 告诉大家 今晚在17号♥木屋开会
Spread the word, Mac. Meeting tonight in hut 17
你叫我们? 尼克…
You called? Nick and…
– 范晨 – 听从你的吩咐
– Fetcher. – At your service
这边儿来
Over here
我们还需要一些东西
We need some more things
好 小姐
Right you are, miss.
这套手工茶具怎么样?
How about this quality handcrafted tea set?
不要
Uh, no
那来条漂亮的项链和挂坠?
Or a lovely necklace and pendant?
是不错…
It’s love…
或者这个美丽的帽子
Or this beautiful number
都是巴黎鸡圈子里时髦的东西
all the rage in the fashionable chicken coops of Paree
这样戴上
Simply pop it on like so
像法国鸡那样说声”喔哇”
and as the French hens say, “Voila!”
那是法语
That’s French
这是个两用帽 小姐
That’s two hats in one, miss.
参加晚会 参加婚礼
For parties, for weddings
啊 可是女士 这使你美极了
Oh, but madame, this makes you look like a vision
像梦中美人
like a dream
– 像只鸭子 – 不要 谢谢
– Like a duck. – No, thank you
我们在做这个 需要这些
We’re making this. We need THESE things.
你能搞到吗?
Can you get them?
啊 啊 这不容易 小姐
Oh, oh, oh, this is a big job, miss
啊 比其它的都难
Oh, bigger than the others.
不 不 价钱会很贵
No, no. This is gonna cost
价钱不变 一袋种子
Same as always. One bag of seed
– 这是你的付款? – 是鸡饲料
– You call this pay? – It’s chicken feed
– 我们还能给你什么? – 鸡蛋
– What else could we give you? – Eggs
– 鸡蛋? – 鸡蛋
– Eggs? – Eggs
我们不能给你鸡蛋 太珍贵了
We can’t give you eggs. They’re too valuable
我们也珍贵
And so are we
你先请 范晨
After you, Fetcher
我先请什么?
After I what?
走!
Move!
二十二加九
Twenty-two and nine
十四先令加三便士
Fourteen shillings and threepence
七加六便士乘三
Seven and sixpence times three
二加九
Two and nine
四个半便士
Fourpence ha’penny
蠢材 没用的东西!
D-oh! Stupid, worthless creatures!
我做够薄利生意了
I’m sick and tired of making minuscule profits
厌倦赚小钱的生意了
将你的鸡场变成金矿
我发财了!
啊 对
Oh, yes
这些鸡有什么诡计
Those chickens are up to something
安静 我找到了一个方法
Quiet. I’m onto something
它们组织起来了 我知道
They’re organized. I know it
– 我说 安静 – 那个姜妹
– I said, quiet. – That ginger one
我认为她是头儿
I reckon she’s their leader
敦蒂先生!
Mr. Tweedy!
我想我最终找到了
I may finally have found a way to
生财之道
make us some real money here
而你却在干什么?
and what are you on about?
愚蠢地在想鸡会逃跑
Ridiculous notions of escaping chickens
但是… 但是…
But… But…
都是你想象的 敦蒂先生 你说
It’s all in your head, Mr. Tweedy. Say it!
都是我想象的 都是我想象的
It’s all in me head. It’s all in me head
现在 你自己对自己重复
Now, you keep telling yourself that
因为我再也不想听到它了
because I don’t want to hear another word about it
– 清楚了吗? – 清楚了 亲爱的
– Is that clear? – Yes, love
但你知道那个姜妹…
But you know that ginger one…
它只是只鸡 傻瓜!
It’s chickens, you dolt!
除你之外
Apart from you
它们是地球上最蠢的动物
they’re the most stupid creatures on this planet!
他们不会搞阴谋诡计
They don’t plot, they don’t scheme
他们没有组织
and they are not organized
秩序! 秩序!
Order! Order!
大家安静 安定
Quiet, everyone. Settle down.
我请你们注意秩序…
I would like to call to order!Please
如果你们能够…
if you could just…
大家有点儿纪律! 什么 什么!
Let’s have some discipline in the ranks! What, what!
– 谢谢 福罗 – 当年我在皇家空军
– Thank you, Fowler. – In my R.A.F. day
我们从不允许
we were never allowed to waste time
闲聊浪费时间
with unnecessary chit-chat
是 谢谢你 福罗
Yes, thank you, Fowler
我…
I…
对!
Right!
继续吧
Carry on
我知道上次的逃跑行动
Now, I know our last escape attempt was
有点儿失败
a bit of a fiasco
但麦克和我又有了新计划
but Mac and I have come up with a brand-new plan
– 给他们看看 麦克 – 好
– Show ’em, Mac. – Right
我们试着从铁丝网下出去 但没有成功
We tried going under the wire and that didn’t work

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!