目标方位020
Target bearing 020.
接收020
Contact 020.
-距离二万 -距离二万码
– Range 20,000. – Range 20,000 yards.
-航向255 -航向255正确
– Course 255. – Course 255 true.
-速度13 -速度13海里
– Speed 13. – Speed 13 knots.
莽撞鬼
Cowboys.
“醉人者 莫比尔”
“Enchanter, Mobile.”
走了很远 叫醒他们
Well, we’re a long way from home. Wake ’em up!
海军
It’s the Navy!
快把旗拿出来
Quick, put out the flag!
醉人者号♥
Enchanter!
这是美国海岸警卫队
This is the United States Coast Guard.
停下来 准备接受调查
Heave to and prepare to be boarded.
醉人者 你是一艘美国船 我们要登船调查
Enchanter, you are a US-flag ship, and we are going to board you.
现在停下来
Heave to now.
叫你的船员到船头
Muster your crew on the bow.
你们俩 到前面去
You two, go forward.
兰德尔 跟我来
Randall, come with me.
-呆在那儿 -跪下
– Stay where you are. – Kneel down.
船长 船长
Captain. Captain?
高级队长 请说
Go ahead, Senior Chief.
不妙 最好派人拿摄录机来
It’s a bad one. I think you’d better send over the video camera.
杰克 进来
Jack, come on in.
-你桌上的文件有多高 -大概这么高
– How high is the pile on your desk? – About this high.
-现在是这么高 -什么情况
– Now it’s this high. – What have you got?
听过南加勒比海那件事吗 我要详情
You heard about that business in the South Caribbean? I need the details.
-何时要 -尽快
– By when? – As soon as you can.
-好的 -杰克 小心点
– OK. – Jack? Be discreet.
-什么意思 -你会知道
– What do you mean? – You’ll find out.
神神秘秘…
Mysterious…
我爱神秘
I love a mystery.
-赖 约翰 P -让他通过
– Ryan, John P. – Let him through.
-这里 -谢谢
– Here you go. – Thank you.
-你认得路吗 -认得 谢谢
– You know where you’re going? – Yes. Thank you.
-在哪里停车 -那边
– Where do I park? – Right over there.
往前面的主要通道
Main passageway, going forward.
主人舱 甲板上有血迹…
Master stateroom, blood on the deck…
找回19枚弹壳
19 cartridges were recovered,
还有发出子弹的两支武器
as well as the two weapons that fired them.
收集到的血液样本跟船员 夏彼得
Blood samples taken were consistent with the crew, Hardin
他的妻子 儿子和女儿都吻合
and his wife and his son and daughter.
床单和枕头上的血迹
I got blood on the sheets and pillow
右舷和左舷架上都有
on both starboard and portside racks.
那儿也有血迹
There’s blood there, too.
看来他们是在房♥里睡觉时被杀
They were killed in their staterooms apparently as they slept.
被拉到甲板再被抛下海
Dragged topside and thrown overboard.
那两个想逃走的人 最后投降被扣押
The two men in custody surrendered after a brief attempt to escape.
我们对那两个被捕的人 知道多少
What do we know about them? The men in custody?
六次在波哥大贩毒被捕 总统先生
Half a dozen arrests for drug trafficking in Bogota, Mr President.
毒品
Drugs.
怀疑与卡利的毒窟有关 不是麦德林…
Suspected ties to the Cali cartel, not Medellin…
-哲时 你没事吗 -…根据外♥交♥部♥
– You alright, James? – …according to DEA.
-为什么 -没什么异样 先生
– Why? – Nothing exotic, sir.
纯粹是海上劫掠和谋杀 这不是第一次
Straight piracy and murder. It’s not the first time.
第一次的事主是我的朋友
It’s the first time it was a friend of mine.
是的
Yes, sir.
-什么事 你没事吗 -没事
– What was that? You alright? – Yeah.
我三十六小时没有睡过 我有道理吗
I haven’t slept in 36 hours. Did I make any sense?
你说什么 说笑罢了 做得好
What did you say? Just kidding. Good job.
-你该开授外交课程 -如实说出本是我的职责
– You should give diplomacy lessons. – To call it as I see it is myjob.
-连他也是你的 -等我
– And he’s yours. – Wait for me.
关门
Shut the door.
我向美国人♥民♥承诺过 要对付毒品问题
I promised the American people I’d do something about the drug problem.
你有
You are.
我们支持哥伦比亚人 对抗那些毒窟…
You support the Colombians’ efforts against the cartels…
却全无功效 这些毒贩以为我无能
And accomplish nothing. Do these drug dealers think we’re powerless?
他们可以不断做这种事 却从没有反应
That they can keep doing this kind of thing, and there’s no response ever?
你是否提议采取行动
Are you suggesting a course of action, sir?
我提议采取的行动一无是处
The course of action I’d suggest is a course of action I can’t suggest.
我… 不知道情况会怎么发展
I’m… not sure where that leaves us.
这些毒窟是对美国国♥家♥安♥全♥
These drug cartels represent a clear and present danger
构成逼在眉睫的危险
to the national security of the United States.
可知道你做了什么事
Do you know what you’ve done?
我杀了一个贼
I killed a thief,
我杀了一个偷我的东西的…
a thief who was stealing…
…贼
…from me!
还有他的妻子 儿女 完全不顾后果
And his wife, and his son, and his daughter,
让他的孩子长大后 在我防不胜防时
apparently with no thought of the consequences.
来替父亲报仇
Should I let his children avenge their father’s death when I least expect it?
他是美国总统的
He was a good friend
好友和政♥治♥盟友
and a political ally of the President of the United States.
我不感到出奇
That doesn’t surprise me.
-那该跟你有关 -他们可以做什么
– It should concern you. – What can they do?
来找我 拘捕我
Come after me? Arrest me?
你令我害怕
You’re scaring me.
可否停下来 跟你谈一件重要事情
Will you stop long enough for me to tell you something important?
谢谢
Thank you.
你聘请我作你的顾问 我就给你意见
Listen. You pay me to counsel you, and I am counselling you.
我用讯息来保住你的命
I’m keeping you alive with information.
如果你不理会我的劝告
If you disregard my counsel
再这样做生意下去
and keep running your business the way you have been,
不经大脑地 有两件事会发生
with your balls and not your head, two things will happen.
我不干 而你就被杀
I’ll quit, and you’ll get killed.
你忘了 告诉我你出差的事
You forgot to tell me about your scouting trip.
-我没有忘记 -你接触过另一个人 谁
– No, I didn’t. – You made another contact. Who?
贾斯洛时常问起我的接头人
Castro always asked me about my sources.
-我总是给他同一个答案 -贾斯洛给你的酬劳不及我
– I always gave him the same answer. – Castro didn’t pay you what I pay.
这一次不用你出分文
This one will cost you nothing.
女人
A woman.
你利用一个女人
You’re using a woman.
它不会浮起来的
It won’t float.
-约翰 你要什么 多士 -烘饼
– John, what do you want? Toast? – Waffles!
-没时间做烘饼了 -谁见过我的钥匙
– No time for waffles. – Anybody seen my keys?
在前门的桌子 上或在你口袋里
Either on the front hall table or in your pocket.
-我的钥匙在哪里 -班戟
– Where aremykeys? – Pancakes!
-多士吧 -谢谢
– Toast, please. – Thank you.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
-再见 -它不会浮的
– Bye, pal. – It won’t float!
它不会浮的 这是艘潜艇 它该在水底的
It’s not supposed to float, it’s a submarine. It goes under water.
杰克
Jack.
你好
Hello?
几时
When?
我以为患上感冒
I thought I had the flu.
如果他们没告诉我 我还以为是感冒
I’d still think so if they weren’t telling me otherwise.
他们怎样说
What are they telling you?
如果我没听错 应是厉害的胰脏癌
Pancreatic cancer of an aggressive nature, if I heard them right.
什么意思
Well, what does it mean?
我相信我有很大的麻烦
I guess it means I’m in big trouble.
-他们可否施手术 或者… -可能
– I mean, can they operate, or…? – Maybe.
是他们说的”可能”我猜是等于说”不”
That’s what they said, “maybe”, which sounds suspiciously like “no” to me.
那是他们其中一个
There’s one of them now.
我还没有死
I’m not dead yet.
我在医院里 即是说我并非在办公室
I am in a hospital, which means that I’m not in my office,
即是说我不知道情况
which means I don’t know what’s going on.
-我需要你在那里 -哪里
– I need you there. – Where?
-在我的办公室里做我的工作 -等一下…
– In my office, doing my job. – Wait a minute…
你知道我讨厌掌握不到的情况
I hate not knowing what’s going on, you know that.
我不懂做你的工作
I wouldn’t know how to do your job, sir.
你一直有参与 也去过白宫
You’ve been around. You’ve been to the White House.
-一次 我讨厌它 -你没有
– Once. I hated it. – No, you didn’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!