Sang刚刚和一家大公♥司♥签和合约
Sang’s just signed with a major firm,
他以后会有很高的工资
and he’s gonna be pulling in a huge salary,
这样就会有理由 让我不用再工作
which would give me no reason to work.
-他很传统的 -稍等一下
-He’s very traditional. -Wait a minute.
-他的名字叫”Sang”? 过去式?
-His name is “”Sang”” ? Past tense ?
-不要乱说 他是个好人
-Stop it. He’s a nice guy.
哦 如果他那么好的话
Well, if he’s so nice,
那你为什么不嫁给他呢?
why aren’t you marrying him ?
-我告诉过你 -还不指这些吧 是吧?
-I just told you. -There’s more to this, isn’t there ?
哦! 为什么 Hicks先生 你到底是什么意思?
Oh ! Why, Mr. Hicks, whatever do you mean ?
-告诉我我和这没有什么联♥系♥
-Tell me I don’t have something to do with it.
-你和这一点联♥系♥都没有
-You have nothing to do with it.
-哦 你撒谎! -瞧瞧你好自负啊!
-Oh, you lie ! -Look how full of yourself you are !
我只相信钱应该用在刀刃上
I just believe in giving credit where credit’s due,
并且我相信我是让你拒绝结婚的推动力
and I believe I’m the impetus behind your refusal to wed.
如果我这么迷恋你
If I’m so nuts about you,
那我♥干♥嘛要跟
then why am l having sex with
一个亚裔设计师发生性关系呢
an Asian design major ?
哦 上帝你说话太伤人了
Oh, Jesus. You’re so caustic.
我得让你现实点啊不要想得太天真了
I had to knock you down from that cloud you were floating on.
当我说了我不想结婚后 我可不是闹着玩的
When I say I don’t want to get married, I mean just that.
我不想嫁人 可不是一两年
I don’t want to marry anybody. Not for years.
谁要求你了? 我可不想取你
Who’s asking ? I don’t want to marry you.
那好吧 你给我记住了
Well, good. Keep in that frame of mind.
-那让我们拍拖吧 -哦 我想Sang…还有Veronica
-Well, let’s date. -Oh, I think Sang and… Veronica,
他们再彼此相爱
they’d love that.
我们引见他们彼此认识 他们可能合得来的
We can introduce the two of them. They may hit it off.
你认真的? 你想再重新拍拖?
You’re serious ? You wanna date again ?
我想做你的男朋友 是的
I wanna be your boyfriend, yes.
三年后再看到你真的是让我很吃惊
It’s just the shock of seeing me after three years.
-相信我 你会习惯的 -给我点信任吧
-Believe me, you’ll get over it. -Give me a bit more credit.
我想是我们重新回到一起的时候
I think it’s time we got back together.
我更成熟了 你也更成熟
I’m more mature, you’re more mature.
你即将完成大学学业
You’re finishing college.
-我已经在工作市场了
-I’m already in the job market.
-你是在市场工作 好了
-You work in a market, all right.
少来了不要告诉我和你谈了这么多以后…
Cute. Tell me you wouldn’t wanna go out with me again…
你却不想再和我拍拖了
after all the talking we’ve been doing.
关键的问题是我们只是再”谈”Dante
The key word here is “”talk,”” Dante.
我想这主意 或者说我们拍拖的概念
I think the idea, or the conception of us dating,
比我们实际的拍拖要更有诗意
is a lot more idyllic than what actually happens when we date.
我们应该怎么做? 假装着我们用电♥话♥拍拖?
What are we supposed to do ? Pretend over the phone we’re dating ?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许我们应该先看看会怎么发展吧
Maybe we should just see what happens.
-让我今晚陪你吧 -就算约我咯?
-Let me take you out tonight. -On a date ?
是的 真正的约会 晚餐和一部电影
Yeah, a real date. Dinner and a movie.
哦 “Dante Hicks的晚餐和电影”约会
Oh, the “”Dante Hicks Dinner and Movie”” date.
-我想我们以前那样约会过
-I think I’ve been on that one before.
-你有没有更好的建议?
-Do you have a better suggestion ?
呃 Caitlin Bree走在木板上…
Well, how ’bout the “”Caitlin Bree…
然后慢慢的脱得精光之类的秘密约会?
Walk On The Boardwalk, Then Get Naked Somewhere”” kind of private date ?
-我曾听说过这类流行的约会 -傻子!
-I hear that’s kind of a popular date. -Jerk !
上帝 我把我自己托付给你
God, here I am, throwing myself at you,
屈从于你的老谋深算的吸引力
succumbing to your wily charms,
你却用这么形容荡♥妇♥的词来叫我
and you’re calling me a slut in so many words.
-那Sing有怎么样呢? -是Sang!
-What about Sing ? -Sang !
-他不会被邀请的 -他是未婚夫了?
-He’s not invited. -He’s your fianc?
我把身子都献给你了
I’m offering you my body,
你给我的确实冷嘲热讽
and you’re offering me semantics.
他只是一个男朋友而已 Dante
He’s just a boyfriend, Dante,
并且万一你并没有理解…
and in case you haven’t gotten the drift…
我为什么大老远从Ohio跑到这里来的原因
of why I came all the way here from Ohio–
咄! 我又要变成单身了
Duh ! I’m about to become single again.
是的 让我来安抚你的自负And, yes, allow me to placate your ego.
And, yes, allow me to placate your ego.
是你提出了这大胆的重要决定…
You are the inspiration for this bold and momentous decision…
这可能会让我放弃或是学校或是家庭
that will probably get me ostracized from both school and home.
如果你要我选择的话
You ask me who I choose.
我会选择你的
I choose you.
-你到底在说什么? -你真是个蠢猪
-So, what are you saying ? -You are such an asshole.
-我只是在开玩笑! -我知道这是行不通的
-I’m just kidding ! -I can already see this is not gonna work out.
-我会叫Randal回来后把这里关好的
-I’ll ask Randal to close up when he gets back.
-他现在在那里?
-Where is he, anyway ?
我想他会站在你那边的
I thought he’d be at your side
就像一个忠实的走狗一样
Like an obedient lapdog.
他去租电影了 还没有回来呢
He went to go rent a movie. He isn’t back yet.
哦算了 我关了吧 给他留个短♥信♥
Ah, screw it. I’ll close up and leave him a note.
你真负责 但是 我必须的先回家
You are too responsible. But no, I have to go home first.
他们还不知道我已经离开学校了
They don’t even know I’ve left school yet.
而且我要把解除婚约的事告诉我妈妈
And I should break the disengagement news to my mother,
她会很难接受的 因为她很喜欢Sang
which is gonna cause quite a row considering she loves Sang.
-谁不啊? -呃 我不 我想
-Who doesn’t ? -Well, me, I guess.
我即将要离开你了
So I shall take my leave of you,
但是我一会儿就会回来的
but I will return in a little while,
到那时 我可以和你去吃晚餐和看电影了
at which time, yes, I would love to go for dinner and a movie with you.
那走着走着脱掉衣服 这一节呢?
What happened to the walk and the nakedness ?
我会的 但是不会那么容易就给的
I’m easy, but I’m not that easy.
一会见 帅哥
See you later, handsome.
好的!
Yes !
-工作咯 -嘿 你租了什么?
-Get to work. -Hey, what’d you rent ?
“Best of Both Worlds”?
Best of Both Worlds ?
雌雄同体色情 有两种器官的新星
Hermaphroditic porn. Starlets with both organs.
你应该看看这些封面
You should see the box.
漂亮的BB和鸡鸡让我都感到不好意思了
Beautiful chicks with dicks that put mine to shame.
-你租这个? -嘿 我喜欢开阔我的见识
-And you rented this ? -Hey, I like to expand my horizons.
-我卖♥♥烟给未成年人给罚款了 -怎么可能
-I got fined for selling cigarettes to a minor. -No way.
-500美元 -你乱说吧
-Five hundred dollars. -You’re bullshittin’.
不 我没有乱说
No, I’m not.
他妈的! 我没想到他们居然真这样做了
Holy shit ! I didn’t even think they enforced this.
-这不是证据吗
-Living proof.
-我想你不会卖♥♥烟给孩子们的
-I thought you never sold cigarettes to kids.
-我没有你买♥♥了 -真的吗?
-I didn’t. You did. -Really ?
是的一个小姑娘 可能有4岁大
Yep. A little girl, maybe four years old.
-他妈的! 那个女孩儿?
-Holy shit ! That girl ?
-是的 相对的是你在这里工作的时候…
-Yeah, as opposed to hundreds of other children…
卖♥♥了烟给那么多的其他孩子都没有事
you’ve sold cigarettes while working here.
-那干嘛发你的款啊?
-Then how come you got the fine ?
-因为今天我在这儿啊
-‘Cause I’m here.
-你撒谎 -不 我没有
-You’re lyin’. -No, I’m not.
-那你为什么现在不大吵大闹?
-Why aren’t you screaming at me now ?
-因为我很高兴
-‘Cause I’m happy.
-我很高兴 -你很高兴被罚款了?
-I’m happy. -You’re happy to get a fine ?
-不 因为Caitlin来看我了
-No, because Caitlin came to see me.
-现在我知道了你一定在撒谎
-Now I know you’re lyin’.
-不我没有她刚刚走 -她说了什么?
-I’m not. She just left. -What’d she say ?
她不会嫁给那家伙 她回家告诉她妈妈了
She’s not marrying that guy. She went home to tell her mom.
-你开玩笑 -我没有
-You’re kiddin’. -I’m not.
那你今晚确实应该高兴
Well, you’ve had quite an evening.
她回家了 然后她准备好 接着我们去约会
She went home and she’s getting ready and we’re going out.
我感觉我这么没用 我能帮你做些什么吗?
I feel so ineffectual. Is there anything I can do for you ?
我回家换衣服的时候帮我看店?
Watch the store while I go home and change ?
那头衔决定行为呢?
What happened to “”Title dictates behavior”” ?
这是我一生中的分水岭
Well, this is my way of spitting water at life.
好吧我可以带VCR过来吗
All right. You want me to bring the VCR over
这样我们可以一起看了?
so we can watch this ?
不 我可能很早就会和Caitlin去约会
No, I might be leaving early to go out with Caitlin,
这样的话 今晚你就把店门给锁了
in which case, you’re gonna lock up the store tonight.
好的 但是你错过了BB和鸡鸡了
All right, but you’re missin’ out. Chicks with dicks.
呃 不 呃
-Uh, no. Oh.
嘿 Randal Graves
Well, Randal Graves,
租带者罪恶的根源
scourge of the video renter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!