拥有命运之矛者将掌控整个世界的命运
第二次世界大战后命运之矛不知所踪
墨西哥
曼纽尔
Manuel.
曼纽尔
Manuel!
曼纽尔
Manuel.
康斯坦丁
洛杉矶
我觉得
I think…
我给你找了一个不得了的东西
I think I found you one.
我给你打电♥话♥了 对吧
Look, I called you, right?
我一发现自驱除不了 就给你打了电♥话♥ 约翰
Soon as I couldn’t pull it out myself, I called you, John.
没事了 没事了
It’s okay, it’s okay.
我们是被迫把她绑在床上的 明白吗
We had to tie her down, okay?
没事的
It’s okay.
我是康斯坦丁
This is Constantine.
约翰·康斯坦丁 混♥蛋♥
John Constantine, asshole.
当然
Sure.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我需要一面镜子
I need a mirror.
马上 至少要3英尺高
Now. At least 3 feet high.
快去 马上去
Move! Go, now!
我是克莱默
This is Kramer.
查斯·克莱默 混♥蛋♥
Chas Kramer, asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
什么 我是克莱默 查斯·克莱默 混♥蛋♥
What? Oh, this is Kramer. Chas Kramer, asshole.
-查斯 -什么事
– Chas! – What?
-把车挪走 为什么
– Move the car. – Why?
把那该死的车挪走
Move the damn car!
查斯 把车挪走
Chas, move the car.
好了 挪走了
There, car’s moved.
把它举到床的正上方
Lift it up over the bed.
在那端打上结 轩尼斯 从上面绕一圈
Tie that end off. Hennessy, over the top.
都闭上眼 不管发生了什么都不要看
Close your eyes. And whatever happens, don’t look.

No!
现身吧
Show yourself.
好好笑吧 没用的蠢货
Smile pretty, you vain prick.
这是给你老大的
For your boss.
快拉
Pull it!
妈 妈
Ma? Ma?
我跟你说过的 我给你找到了好东西
Like I said, I found you something,
是不是 约翰 是不是
didn’t l, John? Didn’t l?
那边是怎么回事
What happened in there?
开了很多会 我明白
Going to a lot of meetings, l see.
躲开那些声音我才能睡觉
Keeps the voices out so I can sleep.
我需要睡觉 约翰
I have to sleep, John.
我需要你帮忙 神父
I need some help, Father.
是吗
You do?
要我帮忙吗
From me?
是什么
What kind of…
-听着 我 -刚刚的驱魔很不对劲
– Hey, listen, I… – That exorcism wasn’t right.
亚里士多德设想的一种物质 19世纪物理学家曾认为是电磁波的传播媒质
替我监听以太里的信息
Listen to the ether.
有任何不对劲的 就告诉我
Anything unusual, you let me know.
拜托 你不需要这种东西保护
Come on, you don’t need its protection.
跟原来一样
It’ll be like back in the day.
只要几天就行
A few days.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 为了你 约翰
Okay. For you, John.
约翰 你知道这不是我的车你还那么做
John, why would you do that if you know it’s not my car?
-我跟你说过要挪车了 -你确实这么说过
– I told you to move it. – You did tell me to move it.
但如果你当时说清楚
But if you’d said you
你要往下扔个带着恶魔300磅重的镜子
were dropping a 300-pound mirror with a demon,
我肯定再挪远一点 约翰
I would’ve moved it further, John.
走阿尔瓦拉多街
Take Alvarado.
对 谢谢 我知道走那条路
Yeah, thank you. I know what to take.
你有没有想过
You ever think if you
如果你多跟我说一点 没准我能帮点忙
told me more now that maybe l could help out?
-没想过吗 -没有
– No? – Nope.
没有吗
Nope?
你当然没想过
Of course it’s a nope.
保佑我 神父 我有罪
Bless me, Father, for l have sinned.
自从
It’s been
我上次来忏悔已经过了两周了
two weeks since my last confession.
今天我杀了个人
I killed a man today.
又杀了一个
Another one.
我连他的脸都没有看到 就
I didn’t even see his face, I just…
扣了扳机 他就死了
Pulled the trigger, and he went away.
大多数警♥察♥从警20年都没有开过枪
Most cops go 20 years without firing their guns.
为什么我总能知道那些家伙的藏身之处
Why do I always know where these guys are?
知道瞄准的方向 开枪的时机
Where to aim, when to fire.
我很疑惑 是不是我有什么问题 神父
I’m wondering, is there something wrong with me, Father?
是不是有不好的东西
Something damned?
主对你自♥由♥安排 他对我们所有人都有安排
God has a plan for you. He has a plan for us all.
你不应让罪责掩盖你对主的信仰
You mustn’t let your faith be overshadowed by guilt.
是的 我正在努力
Yeah, I’m trying.
我真的非常努力
I’m trying real hard.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
我修理的那些东西
Things I’ve beaten.
大多数人甚至都没听说过
Things most people never even heard of.
而现在我却要因为这种东西而死
And now l’m gonna be done in by this.
你不是第一个 约翰
Wouldn’t be the first, John.
拜托 莱斯
Come on, Les.
你救过我的命 还能再救一次 对吧
You saved me before, you can do it again, right?
这是恶性的
This is aggressive.
20年前 你不想来这里
Twenty years ago, you didn’t wanna be here.
现在你却不想走了
Now you don’t wanna leave.
还抽烟 抽得好
Yeah, that’s a good idea.
约翰 你真的得做好准备
John, you really need to prepare.
-准备后事 -不需要
– Make arrangements. – No need.
我已经知道我要到什么地方去了
I already know exactly where I’m going.
-早啊 -早上好
– Morning. – Good morning.
-早上好 -探员
– Good morning. – Detective.
-不 不 不 -安吉拉 等等
– No, no, no. – Angela, wait.
你不用看这种东西的 好吗 别去
You don’t need to see this, okay? No.
请给我们点私人空间
Give us the room, please.
伊莎贝尔
lsabel.
她是不是从房♥顶跌下来的
She fell from the roof?
是跳楼
She jumped.
-不 -听着
– No. – Look…
我知道这种事很难接受 但她有病
I know it’s hard to accept. She was sick.
-伊莎贝尔不会自杀的 -安吉
– lsabel wouldn’t kill herself. – Angie.
-她绝不会自杀 -探员
– She wouldn’t kill herself. – Detective.
-不用说了 -探员
– Period. – Detective.
到此为止
Period!
安吉 有监控录像的
Angie, there were security cameras.
-扶一下门 下楼吗 -我帮不上你的忙
– Hold the door. You going down? – Not if I can help it.
新案子吗
A new case?
大事件 主要线索 是你一直等的那个吗
The big score? The mother lode? The one you’ve been waiting for?
-逗死我了 -我一直都是
– Humor me. – Don’t I always?
这个是 太令人感激了 谢谢
Oh, yeah, that’s… Much obliged. Thank you.
你感觉怎么样 约翰
How you feeling, John?
有什么新货吗
So, what’s new?
从教皇身上取下来的暗♥杀♥时的弹片
Bullet shavings from the assassination attempt on the pope,
从约旦河采集的几小瓶圣水
Holy-water ampoules from the River Jordan,
还有 你会爱死这个的
And, Oh, you’ll love this.
阿米蒂维尔的尖叫甲虫
screech beetle from Amityville.
你虽然觉得滑稽 但对那些堕落者来说
Yeah, it’s funny to you, but to the fallen,
就像是用指甲刮黑板的声音
that’s like nails on a chalkboard.
你和虫子到底是怎么回事
What is it, exactly, with you and bugs?
我就是喜欢它们
I just like them.
是啊 谁不喜欢呢
Yeah. Who doesn’t?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!