受害者的惨叫声加深他的痛苦.
The screams of the victim deaden his pain.
杀戮的行为令他感到重生
The act of killing makes him feel intensely alive.
然而随之而来的并非罪恶感…
What he feels next is not guilt…
…而是失落感.
…but disappointment.
杀人并非他想像般的美好.
It was not as wonderful as he’d hoped.
或许下一次会更完美吧
Maybe next time, it will be perfect.
当他决定再度取人命时
And as his determination builds to take another life…
他会全心全意计划所有细节
…he plans, in obsessive detail…
该带何种工具
…what props he’ll bring…
打哪一种绳结
…what knots he’ll tie.
让我请问各位
Let me ask you guys something.
怎样会让你感到兴奋?
What turns you on?
什么东西最诱惑你?丰满型的?
What really does it for you? Is it a great body?
还是灿烂的笑容?漂亮的小腿?
Is it a nice smile? Is it beautiful legs?
杀人狂最感到兴奋莫名的是人类的痛苦兴死亡
What turns on a serial killer is the suffering and death of another human being.
现在,请在座诸位帮个忙
Now, I’d like to ask you guys a favor.
在座所有的男士们,请起立
If you could all stand up, all the men in the room.
给点面子
Please indulge me.
快点,诸位情圣,猎艳高手们
Come on, it’s only fair, after all the time you’ve ogled us.
二十岁以下,三十五以上者可以坐下了
Now, would everybody under 20 and over 35 have a seat.
若你是亚裔或非洲裔者也可以坐下
If you are of Asian or African-American descent, you may sit down.
Kenny, 请打开灯光
Kenny, turn that light on, please…
这样大家看清楚这些家伙
…so we can get a good look at these guys.
女士们,你们看到什么了?
Ladies, what do you see?
一票帅哥,是吧?
Some pretty cute guys, don’t you think?
若他们有人邀你去喝一杯,你们不会拒绝,是吧?
If one of these fellas asked you out for a drink, you’d go.
我告诉各位
Let me tell you something.
凶手中十有九个是白人男性
Nine out of 10 serial killers are white males…
年龄在20岁到35岁之间
…aged 20 to 35…
就像这些帅哥一样
…just like these.
迪萨瓦,卡奇和布欧诺…
Albert DeSalvo, Bianchi and Buono…
布柯维兹,达玛,泰德班迪…
…Berkowitz, Dahmer, Ted Bundy.
这些杀人狂都是斯文沉静,彬彬有礼
They were quiet, unassuming…
和气待人的
…even nice.
他们有正当职业,而且还是和善的好邻居
They had jobs. They made decent neighbors.
出乎受害者意料之外
Their victims trusted them.
根据联邦调查局估计
The FBI estimates…
约有三十五名杀人狂
…there could be as many as 35 serial killers…
就在我演讲的这一刻,正在到处搜寻猎物
…cruising for victims even as I speak.
帅哥们,请坐,你们令我发怵
Guys, sit down. You’re scaring me.
杀人狂不是本世纪的产物
Serial killers are not a 20th-century invention…
但当代刑事案却与日俱增
…but we are spawning them in greater numbers.
佛罗里达州花了近八百万美的代价
The state of Florida spent almost $8 million…
才把泰德处死
…to electrocute Ted…
(你死定了)
You’re dead.
抱歉
Sorry.
佛罗里达州花了近八百万美元代价,才把泰德班迪送上电椅
The state of Florida spent $8 million to electrocute Ted Bundy.
我们何不把这笔经费省下,把他关在牢里
Wouldn’t that money have been better spent keeping him confined…
予以科学研究分♥析♥?
…subject to intense scientific scrutiny?
研究观察杀人狂的犯罪行为动机模式
Isn’t our best hope to try to identify the Ted Bundys of the future…
以防患于未然
…before they kill?
谢谢各位
Thank you.
别把车停在面包车旁 (学生): 谢谢忠告
Don’t park next to vans. STUDENTS: Thank you.
多谢光临
Thanks for coming.
我要上洗手间
I’m hitting the ladies’ room.
我也顺便上个号♥
Since she’s using the ladies’ room, I’ll use the men’s room.
麻烦你了, 汤姆 不客气
Thanks for your help, Tom. TOM: Anytime.
有人吗?
Hello?
不好意思,女士
Sorry, ma’am.
博士,请吧 谢谢!
Okay, doc, it’s all yours. – Thank you.
哈德逊博士?
Dr. Hudson?
在吗?
Hello?
快出来,举起手来
Come out with your hands up.
我命令你赶快。。。
I’m not gonna ask you…
你拿我的枪做什么?
What are you doing with my gun?
我的枪怎么会在你那儿?
How’d you get my gun?
你在女厕所干嘛? 你是偷♥窥♥狂吗?
What are you doing in the ladies’ room? Are you spying on little girls again?
你仔细看看
Hey. I’ll tell you something right now. Hey!
她吊挂在那儿,够正点吧?警官
Don’t she look pretty up there, officer?
你懂我说的?
You know what I want to know?
哈德逊博士你是砖家你得帮帮我
Help me out on this, Dr. Hudson, since you’re the expert.
像我这种烂人
How would a fartknocker like me…
该怎么把这混♥蛋♥解决掉?
…take out a dumb guy like this?
要用刀刺呢?
Would you stick him…
还是用枪轰他?
…or would you shoot him?
刺他?轰他?啊!真蛋疼
Stick him or shoot him? I can’t…
不过我看两种一起来好了
I can’t decide, but I think I’ll just go ahead on and do both.
你弄脏我的刀了,烂货
You bloodied up my knife, you dog.
我恨死条子了
I hate cops.
嘿!哈德逊博士
Hey, Dr. Hudson.
我俩找点乐子,你看怎样?
What do you say me and you have a little fun?
(十三个月后)
约翰亚当斯
John Adams…
亚当斯…
Adams…
杰佛逊…
…Jefferson…
詹姆斯门罗,詹姆斯麦迪逊…
…James Monroe, James Madison…
约翰昆西亚当斯
…John Quincy Adams.
安迪。。。?
Andy?
(安迪。。。)
约翰昆西亚当斯
John Quincy Adams.
安德鲁杰克森
Andrew Jackson.
马丁范布伦
Martin Van Buren.
我到底在干什么?
Wait a minute. This is so stupid.
凯文柯立兹
Calvin Coolidge.
安迪?
Andy?
(有人在吗?我要聊聊)
喔,天啊!
Oh, God!
喂! 凯特
Hello, Kate.
还好,还有个活人
I got you beat.
白白, 凯特
Bye, Kate.
条子!不许动!
Police! Freeze!
还好,你还活着
The good news is, you’re still alive.
有什么忠告尽管说吧
You see a downside to that?
我们进行的是射击补训
This is pretty remedial stuff, Ruben.
我的成绩很好的
Remedial? Let’s review the scenario.
难道在警校没教你过射击吗?
Didn’t anyone at the Academy teach you to shoot conservatively?
你把目标轰烂了
You shredded him.
我是天生终极警探的料
I’m an intuitive cop.
个性冲动,难成大器
With poor impulse control.
若有聋老头听不到你的警告….
Let’s assume you didn’t mow down a 75-year-old man…
…你肯定会毙了他
…who couldn’t hear your warning because he’s deaf.
什么? 啊?
Huh? Eh?
如果有那么一天就算有人投降了…
Let’s say you greased the guy while he was trying to surrender. Ah.
你照样不会停止把他杀了
Well, he jumped out at me.
结果是你会惨遭停职处分
Now you’re on leave pending an inquiry.
朋友们都当你神经阿达
Friends wonder if you’re a psychopath. On top of that…
而那家伙的老婆会找律师把你告的底裤都没
…the guy’s junkie wife’s lawyer slams a wrongful-death action up your tail.
好吧,警花你示范一下让菜鸟我开开眼界
All right, smartass, let’s see how you do.
歹徒持枪的肩膀外露
The shoulder of his gun hand’s exposed.
射击歹徒外露的肩膀,他的枪就会掉地。 你再向歹徒宣读权利(势必唔系要你讲,但你所讲的将会作为呈堂证供)
You hit the brachial nerve, he drops the gun. You read him his rights.
这样一来没有人会送命,也不会影响你以后的仕途
Plus, you haven’t taken a human life so your karma’s still okay.
你饿不饿?我饿坏了
You hungry? I’m starving.
你怎么不接电♥话♥吗? 不接,没什么大不了的事
Aren’t you gonna answer that? – No, it’s probably not important.
她可不这么想
I’m sure she thinks it is.
去吃摩洛哥菜如何?
How about Moroccan? You like couscous?
你不想知道谁打来的?
Don’t you want to know which one it is?
你好
Hello?
我俩真是心有灵犀一点通 我正想打给你
You must have mental telepathy. I was just about to call you.
老样子啦 努力伸张正义嘛
The usual. Long days making sure justice prevails.
10390 Mariposa. 在
10390 Mariposa. -Yeah.
快把公♥寓♥周围封锁好
Scaffolding on the north and west sides of the building.
这下可好,大嘴巴记者来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!