Look, what is this? I’m supposed to…
喂 这是怎么回事? 我应该要…
Colonel Tan-Sun Moon’s H.Q. De-Militarised Zone North Korea
孟谭尚上校总部 北♥韩♥非军事区域
Open the bag.
打开袋子
That will teach you to lecture me.
看你还敢不敢训我
Retract the blast doors.
芝麻开门
Find me a new anger therapist.
找个新的心理辅♥导♥医生
I am Zao.
我是赵
You are late.
你迟到了
Mr. Van Bierk. I’ve been looking forward to this meeting.
范彼克先生 久违了
Me too.
幸会
My African military friends owe you many thanks, Colonel Moon.
孟上校 我非洲的军事伙伴 让我转达他的谢意
Few men have the guts to trade conflict diamonds since the U.N. embargo.
联♥合♥国♥禁运后 没几个够胆交易叛军钻石
I know all about the U.N. I studied at Oxford and Harvard.
联♥合♥国♥的事我还略知一二 我在哈佛和牛津读过
Majored in Western hypocrisy.
主修西方伪善
From your modest collection of cars, I wouldn’t have guessed.
从你收藏的车子来看 我可不这么想
Show me the diamonds.
我要看钻石
Show me the weapons.
我要看武器
Bring the weapons.
开过来
Hiding weapons in the de-militarised zone.
在非军事区域藏匿武器
It’s a bit of a minefield out there. America’s cultural contribution.
这儿地雷可不少 多亏了美国鬼子
One million landmines. And my hovercrafts float right over them.
就算再多地雷 我的气垫船都可在上面漂过
RPGs, flamethrowers, automatic weapons…
RPG 火焰喷射器 自动武器…
…and enough ammunition to run a small war.
数不尽的弹♥药♥ 足够发动一场小战争
My diamonds?
我的钻石呢?
Check it over quick.
马上检查一遍
Don’t blow it all at once.
省着点花
I have special plans for this consignment.
这一批货我有特别用途
His name is James Bond, a British assassin.
他叫詹姆斯邦德 英国杀手
Mr. Van Bierk, let me show you something.
范彼克先生 给你看一样东西
Our new tank buster.
我们的最新坦克克星
Depleted uranium shells, naturally.
衰变铀炮弹 不二之选
Naturally.
当然了
And how do you propose to kill me now, Mr. Bond?
我看你怎么杀的了我 邦德先生?
It’s pathetic that you British still beliee you have the right to police the world.
可悲啊 你们英国人还以为 可以对别人指手划脚
You will not live to see the day all Korea is ruled by the North.
你就快要死了 而北♥韩♥就快要统一全韩了
Then you and I have something in common.
你总算说到点子上去了
Who is it?
是谁?
Where’s my son?
我儿子在那里?
It’s the General.
是将军
Hello… Father.
喂 爸爸
Why is there a fire?
为什么有火光?
I’ll be there in five minutes.
我五分钟后就到
Get the weapons out of here.
把武器撤走
…and kill the spy.
杀了间谍
Saved by the bell.
阿弥陀佛
My son is dead.
想不到是白发人送黑发人
14 months later
14个月之后
I don’t condone what they do here.
看来你吃了不少苦
Tell it to the concierge.
这事你得问她
Still you jest.
亏你还笑的出
Defiant to the last.
死到临头还那么狂妄
Your people have abandoned you.
他们抛弃了你
Your very existence denied.
当你不存在
Why stay silent?
你却守口如瓶
It doesn’t matter anymore.
无所谓了
Things are out of my hands.
我已经管不了了
We reach the end, Mr. Bond.
到地头了 邦德先生
Spare me the unpleasantries.
你省省吧
Fifty years after the superpowers carved Korea in two…
超级强权把韩国一分为二 五十年后…
…and then you arrive.
你出现在北♥韩♥
A British spy, an assassin.
以英国间谍 杀手的身份
And now the hard-liners have their proof.
落了个话柄给强硬派
We cannot trust the West.
我们不能相信西方人
You…
你….
You took away my son.
你夺走了我儿子的性命
Your firing squad should have done the job for me.
他早就该打靶了 我代劳而已
I hoped a Western education would help him become a bridge…
我本希望西方教育 能让他成为…
…between our worlds.
两个世界的桥梁
But all it did was to corrupt him.
想不到却腐化了他
Let’s get this over with, shall we?
过去的就让它过去 好不好?
My son had an ally in the West.
我儿子在西方有同党
For the last time, who was it?
最后一次问你 是谁?
Who made him betray his country and name?
是谁让他背叛了国家 和他自己的姓氏?
The same person who betrayed me.
他也背叛了我
Turn around.
转过去
Start walking.
向前走
Keep walking, please.
请继续走
Keep moving.
继续走
Zao.

I’m being traded…
我被用来交换的…
…for you.
居然是你
Keep moving. Keep walking, please.
继续走 请继续走
Your time will come.
你总有玩完的时候
Not as soon as yours.
咱们走着瞧
Keep walking, please.
请继续走
Look at him.
看他那熊样
Double check.
再次检查
You’d think he was some kind of a hero.
你还当他是英雄
Reference nine. Sir.
9号♥参考资料 帮我查查 长官
Section four.
第四区
Okay, hold him tight. Got him.
好 抓紧他 抓住了
Watch his legs now.
小心他的腿
All right, let’s go.
好 走了
No biological agents in the prelim scan. He’s clean.
初步检查没发现生化物质 他很干净
Pulse, 72. Blood pressure, 120/80.
脉搏72 血压120/80
Indications of neurotoxins, histamine, serotonin and enzyme inhibitors.
有神经毒 组织胺 复合胺 酵素抑制剂
Scorpion venom.
蝎子毒液
Note also traces of a venom antiserum.
但有也抗毒血清的痕迹
They’d sting him then administer the antidote.
他们先让蝎子蛰他 再为他解毒
Yet his internal organs seem unaffected.
但他的内脏没有受到影响
Liver not too good. It’s definitely him then.
肝的状况不太好 但的确是他
Morning.

Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Such hospitality.
你们真客气
You don’t seem too pleased to see me.
你好像不是很高兴看到我
If I’d had my way, you’d still be in North Korea.
如果照我的方式 你现在还在朝鲜
Your freedom came at too high a price.
把你赎回来花了我们不少代价
Zao.

He tried to blow up a summit between South Korea and China.
他差点炸了 中国和南韩的高峰会
Took out three Chinese agents before he was caught.
死了三个中国特工才抓到他
And now he’s free.
现在他自♥由♥了
I never asked to be traded.
我从没要求赎我出来
I’d rather die than let him loose.
我情愿死也不想他被放出来
You had cyanide. Threw it away years ago. What is this?
你有那个药的 老早就丢了 这怎么回事?
The top American agent…
美国在北♥韩♥的高级情报员…
…in the North Korean High Command was executed a week ago.
一周前被处决了
The Americans intercepted a signal from your prison naming him.
美国人从你的监狱里 截听到指证他的讯息
And they think it’s me? You were the only inmate.
他们认为是我? 就你关在那里
They concluded you cracked and were hemorrhaging information.
他们认为你吃不了苦头 已经动摇了
We had to get you out.
我们必须救你出来
And what do you think?
那你又是怎么想的?
With the drugs they gave you, you wouldn’t know what you said.
从你身上残留的药物分♥析♥来看 你根本就不知道说过什么
I know the rules.
我知道规则
And number one is, no deals.
第一条就是 无情
Get caught and you’re given up.
被抓了就是被遗弃了
The mission was compromised.
那次任务出了问题
Moon got a call exposing me.
孟上校接到线报认出了我
He had a partner in the West. Even his father knew.
连他爸都知道 他在西方有同党
Whether that’s true or not, it’s irrelevant. No, it isn’t.
不管是真是假 都没有关系 不 有关系
The same person who set me up then set me up to get Zao out.
陷害我的人 再度设计用我来赎出赵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!