You don’t like flying, do you?
不喜欢坐飞机 是吗?
What gives you that idea?
不太喜欢
You wanna know the secret to surviving air travel?
想知道长途飞行的健身之道吗?
After you get where you’re going, take off your shoes and socks.
在到达目的地之后 把鞋和袜子脱掉
Then you walk around on the rug barefoot and make fists with your toes.
然后光着脚在地毯上走走 把脚趾蜷起来
Fists with your toes?
把脚趾蜷起来?
I know. It sounds crazy.
是的 听起来很怪
Trust me. I’ve been doing it for nine years.
相信我 我已经做了九年了
Yes, sir! Better than a shower and a hot cup of coffee.
是的 先生 比洗澡和喝咖啡更有效
It’s OK. I’m a cop.
别害怕 我是警察
Trust me. I’ve been doing this for 11 years.
相信我 我已经作了十一年了
The captain and the crew would like to welcome you to Los Angeles.
我代表机长和工作人员欢迎 你们来洛杉矶
Have a very merry Christmas.
祝大家圣诞快乐
Flight 247 to Tucson now boarding at gate 14.
搭乘247号航班飞往图森的乘客 请在14号登机口登机
Flight 247 to Tucson now boarding at gate 14.
搭乘247号航班飞往图森的乘客 请在14号登机口登机
Ladies and gentlemen…
女士先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
女士先生们
I want to congratulate all of you for making this one of the greatest years…
我要祝贺你们大家 你们的努力
in the history of the Nakatomi Corporation.
使今年成为 中富公司历史上业绩最好的一年
On behalf of the Chief Executive Officer, Mr Ozu, and the Board of Directors,
我代表首席执行长和公司董事会
we thank you all and wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
感谢大家 祝你们圣诞快乐 新年快乐
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
圣诞快乐 新年快乐
Hey, Holly. What about dinner tonight?
荷莉 一起吃晚餐好吗?
Harry, it’s Christmas Eve.
哈里 今天是圣诞夜
Families, stockings…
家人 圣诞树…
Chestnuts?
还有烤栗子?
Rudolph and Frosty? Any of these things ring a bell?
驯鹿和雪人 你怎么不想想这些?
Actually, I was thinking more of mulled wine, a nice, aged Brie
实际上 我想的是芬芳美酒 和美味奶酪
and a roaring fireplace. You know what I’m saying?
还有熊熊的炉火 你明白我的意思吗?
Ginny, it’s 5:40. Join the party. Have some champagne.
吉妮 已经5点40了 去参加派对 喝点香槟吧
You’re making me feel like Ebenezer Scrooge.
别让我觉得自己在压榨属下
Thanks. Do you think the baby can handle a little sip?
非常感谢 你想胎儿会让我喝两杯吧?
That baby’s ready to tend bar.
开酒馆都没问题
Last chance.
最后的机会
Bye.
再见
McClane residence. Lucy McClane speaking.
麦克莱恩家 我是露茜·麦克莱恩
Hello, Lucy McClane. This is your mother speaking.
你好 露茜·麦克莱恩 和你说话的是妈妈
Mommy! When are you coming home?
妈咪! 你什么时候回家?
Pretty soon. You’ll be in bed when I get there, though.
很快 不过到时候 你肯定已经睡了
Let me talk to Paulina, OK, hon?
让鲍琳娜和我通话 好吗?
And no snooping around the house looking for presents.
不要在家里转来转去找礼物哦
Is Daddy coming home with you?
爸爸和你一起回家吗?
Well, we’ll see what
我看还是…
Santa and Mommy can do, OK?
让圣诞老人和妈妈来决定吧
Put Paulina on. Bye, honey.
叫鲍琳娜来 再见 宝贝
Paulina!
鲍琳娜
Hola, Mrs Holly.
你好 荷莉太太
Did Mr McClane call?
麦克莱恩先生来过电话吗?
No, Mrs Holly. No telefono.
没有 荷莉太太 没有电话
He probably didn’t have time before his flight.
也许他上飞机前没时间打
It might be a good idea to make up the spare bedroom
你最好还是把客房收拾好
just in case.
以防万一
Si, Mrs Holly. I do that already.
是 荷莉太太 我已经收拾了
What would I do without you, Paulina?
没有你我可怎么办 鲍琳娜?
California!
加州
Hey, I’m John McClane.
我是约翰·麦克莱恩
Argyle. I’m your limo driver.
我是阿盖 你的包车司机
Nice bear.
漂亮的熊
OK… Argyle. What do we do now?
好吧 阿盖 我们现在该干什么?
I was hoping you could tell me. It’s my first time driving a limo.
我还以为你知道呢 我是第一次开这种车
That’s OK. It’s my first time riding in one.
没关系 这也是我第一次坐这种车
Relax. We got everything in this mug.
放松 这里要什么有什么
CD 收音机 电视 Look at this… CD, CB, TV,
你看这儿…
telephone, full bar, VHS.
电话 小酒吧 录影机
If your friend’s hot to trot, I know a few mama bears we can hook up with.
如果你的朋友要发情 我还能帮他找头母熊
Or is he married? He’s married.
或是说他结婚了? 他结婚了
Sorry about that. It’s the girl’s day off.
真对不起 清洁工今天放假
I didn’t know you were gonna sit up front.
没想到你会坐前排
Your lady live out here?
你太太住在这儿?
About the past six months.
差不多六个月了
Meaning you still live in New York?
这么说你还住在纽约
You always ask this many questions, Argyle?
你总是有这么多问题吗 阿盖?
Sorry. I used to drive a cab and people would expect a little chitchat.
对不起 我以前开出租车 总喜欢和别人聊聊
So, you divorced?
你离婚了?
Just drive the car, man.
开你的车吧 伙计
Hey, come on. You divorced? You separated? She beat you up?!
说吧 你离婚了还是分居? 她打你吗?
She had a good job. It turned into a great career.
她有份好工作 现在是事业有成
That meant she had to move here.
所以她不得不搬到这儿
You’re very fast, Argyle. So, why didn’t you come?
你脑子挺灵的 阿盖 那你干嘛不到这来?
Well? Why didn’t you come with her? What’s up?
你干嘛不和她一起来 伙计怎么了?
Because I’m a New York cop.
因为我是纽约警察
I got a backlog of scumbags I’m still trying to put behind bars.
我还有一堆纽约人渣要抓
I can’tjust go that easy.
我不能拍拍屁股就离开
You thought she wasn’t gonna make it here
换句话说 你觉得她在这儿不会成功
and she’d come crawling back to you so why bother to pack, right?
她会回去你身边 那就不用收拾行李了 对吧?
Like I said, you’re very fast, Argyle.
没错 你的脑子确实很灵 阿盖
Mind if we hear some tunes?
听听音乐可以吗?
Hey, that’ll work.
真不错
Don’t you got any Christmas music?
听听圣诞歌曲好吗?
This is Christmas music.
这就是圣诞歌曲
So your lady sees you, you run into her arms,
等一下你太太见到你 你们紧紧拥抱
the music comes up and you live happily ever after, right?
接着音乐响起 从此就幸福生活 是吗?
I can live with that.
这个计划不错
So, if it doesn’t work out, you got a place to stay?
如果这招不管用 你要找个地方住吗?
I’ll find a place.
对 我要找个地方
I tell you what. I’ll wait in the parking garage.
那这样吧 我把车开到车库去等着
You score, give me a call on the car phone.
要是成了 就打电话给我
I’ll take your bags to the desk. You strike out, I’ll get you a hotel.
我会把你的包放在前台 要是没成功 我就帮你找家旅馆
You’re all right, Argyle. Remember that when you sign for the tip.
你这人不错 阿盖 给小费的时候别忘了就行
Hi. Good evening.
嗨 晚上好
I’m here to see Holly McClane.
我来找荷莉·麦克莱恩
Just type it in there.
打在那上面就行了
Cute toy.
可爱的玩具
Yeah, if you have to take a leak, it’ll even help you find your zipper.
是啊 上厕所时 还能帮你拉拉链
Christ!
天啊
Thirtieth floor? The party.
第三十层 开派对那层
They’re the only ones left in the building.
现在这座楼里就剩他们了
Take the express elevator. Get off where you hear the noise.
乘快速电梯 听到嘈杂声就到了
Thanks.
谢谢
Champagne, sir? Yeah, thanks.
香槟? 先生 谢谢
Oh, I’m sorry.
哦 对不起
Hey! Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Jesus.
老天!
Fuckin’ California!
该死的加州人
Hi. I’m looking for…
嗨 我正在找…
Holly Gennero. Yeah.
荷莉·吉奈萝? 对
Then you must be John McClane.
您肯定是约翰·麦克莱恩
Joe Takagi. How was your ride in?
我是青木 那辆车还可以吗?
Nice. I have you to thank for that?
很好 是您安排的吗?
Seemed the least we could do.
那是最起码我能做的
Quite a place you have.
这地方真的不错 等完工后会更好的
It will be if we get it finished. Still several floors under construction.
还有几层没有建好
Holly went to fax some documents. She should be back any minute.
荷莉到下面去传真一些文件 她马上就回来
In the meanwhile, her office is back here.
这边请 她的办公室就在这儿
Ellis?
艾利斯?
I was making a call. This was the nearest phone.
我刚想打个电话 这儿的电话最近
I want you to meet John McClane,
这位是约翰·麦克莱恩
Holly’s husband.
荷莉的丈夫
Holly’s policeman.
一位警官
Ellis is in charge of international development.
艾利斯负责国际发展部

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章灵异第六感
下一篇文章美国丽人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!