Helen, bomb squad, special services,
海伦 召集炸♥弹♥处理组 特勤人员
state police and the FBI!
州警 还有联邦调查局
Lieutenant Jergenson, you and Palmer, I want you to go to St. John’s emergency…
杰金森警官 你和紧急处理中心
in case we got any walk-ins from the street.
到现场去防止路人留在街道上
Kramer, get the city engineer.
雷蒙 去找市政♥府♥工程处
I got to find out a damage report. It’s very important.
我必须有损害报告 非常重要
Bonwit Teller. Who the hell would want to blow up a department store?
炸♥弹♥ 谁会想炸掉百货公♥司♥?
Did you ever see a woman miss a shoe sale?
你见过错过鞋子大减价的女人吗?
Connie, I want you to get started on a witness sheet.
康妮 我要你开始查证名单
Ricky, you and Joe, you make sure the uniforms…
瑞奇 你和乔要确定穿制♥服♥的
got it cordoned off there.
在现场妥善的维护秩序
And you don’t let the damn TV crews in.
别让电视台的人到那去
Benson!
文森
Inspector, phone. Not now.
警官 你的电♥话♥ 现在不行
Benson, traffic.
文森 你负责交通
You get Fifth Avenue cleared up by 3:00 or we’ve got the traffic jam from hell!
3点前清理完 否则又要大塞车
Walter! Yeah?
瓦尔特 什么事?
I think you’d better take this.
我觉得你最好接下这个电♥话♥
Major Case Unit. Inspector Cobb.
重案组 考博警官
Said Simple Simon to the pie man, going to the fair…
单纯的赛门去找管匠索取他的派
“Give me your pies or I’ll cave your head in.”
不听话我就敲你的脑袋
You see, Bonwits was just to make sure I had your attention.
要了解 爆♥炸♥只是想引起注意
Is there a detective named McClane there?
请问麦克莱恩警官是否在那里?
He’s on suspension.
他在停职中
No, Walter, he’s not.
不 瓦尔特 他不能
Not today.
今天不能
Who is this?
你是那位?
Call me Simon.
叫我赛门
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I want to play a game.
我想要玩1场游戏
What kind of game?
什么样的游戏?
“Simon Says.”
“赛门说”
Simon’s going to tell Lieutenant McClane what to do…
赛门会告诉麦克莱恩警官去做什么
and Lieutenant McClane is going to do it.
而麦克莱恩警官会听命行事
Noncompliance will result in a penalty.
若有不依将面对惩罚
What penalty?
什么惩罚?
Another big bang in a very public place.
公共场所的另外1次爆♥炸♥
What is it that you want Lieutenant McClane to do?
你要麦克莱恩警官去做什么?
Simon says Lieutenant McClane is to go to the corner…
赛门说麦克莱恩警官要去138街
of 138th Street und Amsterdam…
和阿姆斯特丹街的交汇处
which is in Harlem if I’m not mistaken.
假如我没记错 应该是在哈林区
Kowalski! Lambert!
密瓦斯基 蓝柏
You know where to find McClane?
你们知道在那能找到麦克莱恩吗?
Well, I kind of doubt you’re gonna find him in church.
我怀疑你能在教堂里找到他
Well, you better find out what rock he’s under…
你必须找到那块石头
and kick it over.
并且把它带回来
John.
约翰
Thanks.
谢了
Give me two more. Come on.
多给两片
Jesus, John, you look like shit.
老天 你看起来一塌糊涂
Where did we leave off with that roster?
我们离开办公室时还剩什么案子
Well, we got three killings in Redhook the past two nights.
红灯区有3起杀人事件已拖了2天
Put Miner on it. And Genetti.
派麦伦去查
The mayor’s office will call before the day’s out.
还有吉纳迪 他说可能会来上班
Next, 14 dump trucks stolen from a yard in Staten Island.
长岛有14辆倾卸车失窃
Fourteen. Jesus. What, somebody starting a construction company?
14辆? 有人要开建筑公♥司♥?
No, that was John’s landlady, going to clean his apartment.
不 是约翰的女房♥东要清理他的公♥寓♥
Insurance fraud.
保险欺诈
That’s a priority out in California.
是加利福尼亚州当时的要案
The contractor splits the money with the thieves.
合同承包商跟贼分了钱
We had that out in Jersey a couple of years ago, Joe. Remember?
乔 记得吗? 新泽西几年前就发生过
See what Kelly can do with it.
看看凯利能怎么处理吧
Hey, what was the lottery number last night?
昨晚乐透开什么号♥码?
You still betting your badge, Rick?
还是买♥♥警徽号♥码? 瑞克
Yeah. 6991, every week.
对 每周都是买♥♥6991
6991. Lucky number.
6991 幸运号♥码
Half the cops in New York play their badges.
全纽约的警♥察♥都是买♥♥警徽号♥码
How are the kids, John?
孩子还好吗?
I hear they’re okay.
听说还好
Did you talk with Holly?
你和荷莉说过话吗?
No, I didn’t talk to Holly.
我没有
Coming up on it, Inspector.
到了 警官
Hot in here or am I just scared to death?
我怕的要命
You want to make sure the gun’s secure?
去确定枪贴好了
Yeah, it’s good.
没问题
You know, you’re the first woman since Holly…
除了荷莉以外你是第一个女的
who’s seen me do this.
看到我做这件事
I’m honored.
我真荣幸
Yeah, so was she.
她也是
So where’s the backup gonna be?
支援会在哪儿?
We’re gonna drop back to 128th Street.
我们要后撤到128街
What?
什么?
Ten blocks? Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me?
10条街以外 你们逗我玩?
Oh, man, that’s just great.
哥们儿 太棒了
Well, hey, Walter, what is all this about, huh?
瓦尔特 这究竟是怎么回事?
If we don’t do what this guy says,
假如我不照做 那家伙说
he’s gonna blow up another public place.
他会在公共场所引爆另一颗炸♥弹♥
Well, why me? What does he got to do with me?
为什么是我? 与我有什么关系
I have no idea. He just said it had to be you.
我不清楚 他说一定要你
Huh. It’s nice to be needed.
感觉被需要真好
Frankly, John…
老实说 约翰
Hey, Walter, how about you mind your fuckin’ business about Holly, huh?
瓦尔特 别再提荷莉的事行不行?
You and Simon are fuckin’ up a perfectly good hangover.
你和西蒙真是最好的解酒药
Okay.
行了
We’ll be back to pick you up in 15 minutes.
我们15分钟后来接你
Take your time. I expect to be dead in four.
不着急 我最多活个4分钟
Let’s go, Billy.
我们走 比利
Man.
这回死了
Hey, yo, Uncle!
叔叔
Come look at this.
来看看这个
It’s ten after 9:00. Why aren’t you in school?
9点10分了 为何不在学校里?
Tony wants to sell you this.
汤尼想把这个卖♥♥给你
Tony?
汤尼?
That no-neck dude they call Bad T?
那么没脖子被叫做坏T的家伙?
He says he found it in a Dumpster.
他说他在垃圾堆找到这个
He keeps stealing from people,
他一直偷人家东西
they’re gonna find him in a Dumpster.
某天他会在垃圾堆里被发现
No, he didn’t steal it.
他没有偷
He says his uncle gave it to him.
他说是他叔叔给他的
Mm-hmm. Hand me that newspaper over there.
把那边的报纸递给我
Don’t ever let people use you.
别让别人利用你
You’re running all over town with stolen property.
你提着脏物在大街走
If you get caught, you get in trouble…
被抓到时 你就麻烦了
while he gets to deny the whole thing and walk away.
他只要否认就能脱身 你却得坐牢
Y-You mean, you want us to take it back to Tony?
你是说要我们拿回去给汤尼?
No, I’ll take it back to Tony, with a message.
不 我拿去还给他 和他谈谈
Now, where you goin’? School.
现在 你们要去那里? 去学校
Why? To get educated.
为什么? 去受教育
Why? So we can go to college.
为什么? 好上大学
And why is that important? To get ‘espect.
它为何那么重要? 以便得到尊敬
Respect. Now, who’s the bad guys?
受尊敬 谁是坏人?
Guys who sell drugs. Guys who have guns.
卖♥♥毒品的人 有枪的人
And who are the good guys? We’re the good guys.
谁是好人? 我们是好人
Who’s gonna help you? Nobody.
谁会帮你? 没有人
So who’s gonna help us? We’re gonna help ourselves.
那么谁会帮助你? 我们自己帮助自己
And who do we not want to help us? White people.
谁不会帮助我们? 白人
That’s right.
没错
Now get on outta here. Go to school.
快去上学吧
Uncle, you better come look at this. What?
叔叔 你最好来看看这个 看什么?
There’s a white man standing in the street.
因为有个白人站在街上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!