They come from Indian holy grounds, the jungles of the ancients
她们来自印度圣地 古老的丛林
the prairies of the Norwegians and the shores of Gitchegoomi.
挪威的大草原 还有乱七八糟的海岸
Gitchegoomi. Gitchegoomi.
乱七八糟…
Countess Singing Cloud, bring forth the chalice.
吟云女伯爵,奉上圣杯
What the hell is this? -This is the blood of our people.
这是什么? 这是我们子民的鲜血
The wolf people, the alligator people and the crazy people
好极了 狼人、鳄鱼人
from whom we gain our strength to rule all worlds.
和赋予我们 统治世界力量的疯人
Are we gonna do that again? -Hell, yes.
又要再来一次? 没错
Of course we are. -That’s how diseases spread.
当然要 这样会传染疾病
Honey, the only disease that could survive our bloodstream is alcoholism.
我们的血液 只会传染酗酒的毛病
Is that it? I can’t tell if that’s a scar or wrinkle.
就是这个? 分不出是疤或皱纹?
That’s a wrinkle.
那是皱纹
There’s some scars behind your ears. – Shut up.
但你耳朵后面有几道疤 闭嘴
You’re opening up old wounds for me? – Old wounds heal, pal.
你们居然要我留下丫丫伤疤 旧伤口会愈合
There are people in the world to save you when you need saving
世上有些人… 在你需要帮忙时前来搭救
cover your ass when it needs covering
在你需要掩护时前来协助
and are always there when you need someone to lean on.
在你需要朋友时前来陪伴
We are the mighty Ya-Ya priestesses.
我们是伟大的丫丫女祭司
Let no man put us under.
谁都不能拆散我们
Now our blood flows through each other as it has for all eternity.
我们鲜血交融 亘古以来皆如此
Loyal forever, we raise our voices in the words of mumbo gumbo:
永远忠诚 我们拉高嗓门,喊出胡言乱语
Ya-Ya!
丫丫!
Nice here on the porch, isn’t it? -Love it.
坐在玄关上不错吧? 我很喜欢
I love you, Mama. -I love you too, sunflower.
我爱你,妈 我也爱你,向日葵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!