“Don’t ask me”
“不要问我”
“What you know is true”
“你所知的就是真♥相♥”
“Don’t have to tell you”
“不需要告诉你”
“I love your precious heart”
“我爱你的一片诚心”
“I”
“我”
“I was standing”
“我站着”
“You were there”
“你在那里”
“Two worlds collided”
“两个世界碰撞”
“And they could never tear us apart”
“无法将我们分开”
“We could live”
“我们可以生活”
“For a thousand years”
“数千年”
“But if I hurt you”
“但若我伤了你”
“I’d make wine from your tears”
“我会用你的泪酿酒”
“I told you”
“我告诉你”
“That we could fly”
“我们可以飞翔”
“‘Cause we all have wings”
“因为我们都有翅膀”
“But some of us don’t know why”
“但有些人不知道缘由”
“I”
“我”
“I was standing”
“我站着”
“You were there”
“你在那里”
“Two worlds collided”
“两个世界碰撞”
“And they could never”
“再也无法”
“Ever tear us apart”
“将我们分开”
I’m voting for Dukakis.
我会投杜卡基斯一票
Hm

Well
那么
Maybe when you have children who need braces
也许当你有儿女需要箍牙
and half of your husband’s pay cheque goes to the government, you’ll regret that.
但你没钱 因为丈夫一半 收入要给政♥府♥时 你会后悔
My husband’s pay cheque?
我丈夫的收入?
I’m not squeezing one out till I’m 30.
反正我在三十岁前不会生孩子
Will you still be at the Yarn Barn? That’s a great place to raise children.
你会不会还在线仓吧工作? 听说那里最适合养孩子噢
That’s really funny. I think a year of partying’s enough.
真好笑 玩一年好了
She’s going to Harvard next fall. I haven’t gotten in yet.
伊莉下学期会到哈佛升学 妈 我还未考进去呢
You think Dukakis will provide for America till you squeeze one out?
你真认为杜卡基斯能治国?
Yeah, I do.

When can I squeeze one out? Eighth grade.
我何时能生孩子? 第八班之后
Excuse me.
对不起
Donnie, you’re such a dick.
唐尼 你真是过分
Whoa, Elizabeth! A little hostile there.
哗 伊莉! 有点敌意呢
Maybe Y0U should be in therapy,
应是你看心理医生才对
then Mom and Dad can pay someone to listen to Y0UR thoughts so we don’t have to.
爸妈便会付别人每小时200元 去听你发牢骚 不再烦我们!
0K. Tell us why you stopped taking your medication.
那你告诉爸妈 你为何不再服药?
You’re such a fuck-ass!
你真是个贱精!
Please. Did you just call me a fuckass?
请收口 你刚叫我贱精?
That’s enough. Go suck a fuck!
伊莉 够了 你去啜啜干吧
How does one suck a fuck? Shall I tell you?
伊莉你说 什么是啜啜干? 你想我告诉你?
Please. Not at the dinner table.
说吧 我不容忍♥在饭桌上有这种说话
Stop. Fuck
收声 妈的
What’s a fuck-ass?
什么是贱精?
I took a year off to be with you.
我一年没干活就是为了和你一起
What? How did you know?
什么? 你怎么知道?
I didn’t know it was a big deal. It is a big deal.
没什么大不了 这太重要了
I’m reading. Get out.
我在看书 出去
Where do you go at night?
你晚上去了哪里?
Just get out. Did you toiletpaper the Johnsons’ house?
你可不可以出去? 你用厕纸围住庄臣间屋?
Is that why you’re here? No.
你就是为这事入来? 不
I stopped rolling houses in the sixth grade.
我自第六班后便没用厕纸围屋了
Where’s my son? I don’t recognise you.
发生了何事? 我完全不认得这人
Then you take the goddamn pills.
那你为何他妈的不吃药?
Bitch.
八婆!
0ur son just called me a bitch.
我们的儿子刚才叫我八婆
You’re not a bitch.
你不是八婆
You’re bitchin’, but you’re not a bitch.
你是发牢骚 但不是八婆
I want to be a president who makes sure
我想做一个保证国家不会再跟
that we never again do business with a drug-running Panamanian dictator
贩毒的独♥裁♥者
or funnel aid to the Contras through drug dealers.
做生意的美国总统
Values begin at the top.
那我们便再不会
Dukakis Son of a bitch.
杜卡基斯狗♥娘♥养♥的
Those are the values I want to bring to the presidency and to the White House.
这是我从总统和政♥府♥处取得的好处
Panama is a friendly country. Tell him, George.
巴拿马是个友好的国家 说吧佐治!
I talked to the president of Panama about their money laundering.
我跟巴拿马总统谈过 叫他们别再洗黑钱
Mr Noriega was there, but there was no evidence.
那时并没有证据
When the evidence was there, we indicted him.
若有我们就会起诉
Wake up.
醒来
I’ve been watching you.
我一直在看你
Come closer.
过来一点
Closer.
再近一点
28 days
28日
six hours
6小时
42 minutes
42分钟
12 seconds.
12秒
That is when the world will end.
那时便是世界末日
Why?
为什么?
Son? Donnie Darko?
细路? 唐尼·达科?
Donnie Darko? What the heck’s going on here?
唐尼·达科! 这里发生了什么事?
Who is it? It’s Eddie Darko’s kid.
那是谁? 丁艾迪的儿子
He’s just a neighbourhood kid.
很抱歉 那只是街坊的孩子
Guess he was sleep-golfing?
那他梦游时打高尔夫吗?
Watch out for that drool spot!
看那口水渍吧
Are you all right, son?
看那口水渍吧
So let’s stay off the links at night, 0K?
夜晚不要再来好吗?
I’m sorry, Dr Fisher. It It won’t happen again.
对不起 费医生 不会再发生
Kids Let’s golf.
我最憎细路 打球吧
No one’s allowed. This is my house.
不准进入 那是我家
I said This is my house!
我说 那是我家!
Wait a minute.
等一下
Here’s your brother. It fell in your room.
你哥在那里 你房♥塌下了
Ms Darko? I’m Bob Garland. I’m with the FAA.
丁太 我叫郭卜 国家航♥空♥局
The what? I’m with the FAA. May we speak privately?
什么? 我是国家航♥空♥局的 我想单独跟你们谈一下
In private? Please.
单独? 对
And here 0K.
这里 好
All right, we have arranged a hotel. Get some sleep and we’ll take care of this.
我们安排了让你们入住酒店 好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Kids, come on. We’re going to a hotel.
孩子们来吧 我们到酒店
They don’t know where it came from.
他们不知道怎样发生的
Where’s Pop? He’s still at work.
POP呢? 他还在干活
If it fell from the plane what happened to the plane?
如果他从飞机里掉下去 飞机会怎么样?
They don’t know, Samantha.
丁莎玛 他们不清楚
Can’t we make money from this? Can’t we sue the airline?
我们可否从中谋利? 我们去告航♥空♥公♥司♥吧
Shut up, Sam.
闭嘴 山姆
Why do I have to sleep with Donnie? He stinks.
为什么我要和唐尼一起睡? 他臭死了
When you fall asleep tonight,
你今晚睡着的时候
I’m gonna fart in your face. I’m telling Mom!
我要向着你脸放屁 我要告诉妈妈
Samantha, don’t go over there.
丁莎玛 不要去那里
Frankie Feedler.
斐法兰克
You remember. From high school.
你记得吗 中学同学
Hm Mm-hm.

He died. Remember?
他死了 记不记得?
Mm-hm.

0n his way to the prom.
在他去毕业舞会的途中
They said he was doomed.
他们说他注定要死
Jesus.
天啊!
They could be saying the same thing about Donnie.
他们也会如此说唐尼
0ur Donnie.
我们的唐尼
But he dodged it.
唐尼死里逃生!
He dodged his photograph.
他没去照相
Hm

Hm.

Somebody was watching over him.
有人在监视他
Mrs Farmer will bring you home after practice. Bye, honey.
法麦尔小姐会在做完练习后 带你回家 再见 亲爱的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!