威尼斯疑魂
巡逻的人注意,开火!
Action Man patrol, open fire!
这是你们的指挥官在说话
This is your Commander speaking.
迫击炮袭击,掘进!
Mortar attack, dig in!
你在看什么?
What are you reading?
今天克里斯汀问了我一个有趣的问题,如果地球是圆的
I’m trying to answer Christine’s question: If the world is round,
为什么冰冻的湖面是平的?
why is a frozen pond flat?
这是一个好问题
That’s a good question.
康特里湖的东岸和西岸的气温相差三度
“Lake Ontario curves more than 3 degrees from its
结冰的水面不是平的
east to its west shore”. Frozen water isn’t flat!
看来情况是这样的,没错 – 我的烟…
Nothing is what it seems. – My cigarettes…
你把幻灯片放在一起了吗?
Did you put the slides together?
不,我把复件放在我的托盘里了
No, I put the duplicates in my tray.
巡逻的人集♥合♥
Action Man patrol, fall in.
在视线范围内的军队,每一千人排在一起
Enemy in sight. Range one thousand.
噢,该死的!
Oh shit!
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
没事
Nothing.
爸爸!
Dad!
所有的东西都腐朽了
Everything is rotten.
石头像烟草一样
The stone is like tobacco.
我应该继续吗?
Should I carry on?
不,已经太晚了,今天就这样吧
No. It’s already late. Let’s call it a day.
我妻子在等我
My wife’s waiting for me.
明天在圣尼科尔见 – 哦,当然
See you tomorrow at San Nicol? – Yeah, exactly.
太谢谢了!
Thanks a lot!
你好![意大利语]
Ciao!
嗨! – 嗨
Hi! – Hi.
你在做什么? – 在给强尼写信 – 什么?
What are you doing? – Writing to Johnny. – What?
只是一封信,进展如何?
Just a letter. How’d it go?
我们挖掘地越深,就越错综复杂,我是在修复一个赝品
The deeper we go, the more Byzantine. I’m restoring a fake.
你不能改变进程吗? – 他们没有足够的食物
And you can’t change course? – They haven’t enough bread.
要么复原赝品,要么把它沉入大海
The options are restore the fake or let it sink in the sea.
你写了些什么?? – 我写道“爸爸仍在努力工作”
What did you say? – I said, “Daddy’s still hard at work
在圣尼古拉斯的窗户上,我们十六世纪的教堂
on the windows of St. Nicholas, our 16th century church.
他的修复和原来的方案没有区别
His repairs are no different than the originals.
我正要寄你的幻灯片,可能你已经猜到了,希望埃利
I’ll send you slides, maybe you can tell. Hope Ellies
这学期更通情达理,我想那是他份内的事
is more reasonable this term. I think that’s his Captain.
我正在为你的运动鞋赚钱
“I’m enclosing the money for your gym shoes. Buy the ones
买♥♥那种鞋底带衬底的,又一封讨厌的信
with the padded soles.” Another boring letter.
上帝,太冷了
God, it’s cold.
我的眼睛里进了什么东西
I’ve got something in my eye.
你是希望我加一些东西? – 你为何不给他寄个卡片?
Do you want me to add something? – Why not send him a card yourself?
这里太冷了,服务生也不来,嗨!
It’s so cold in here and the waiters won’t come. Hello!
我必须离开一段时间
I must take some time off.
先生?[意大利语]
Signori?
你要点什么? – 我要我昨天晚上点的
What do you want? – I’ll have what I had last night.
热咖啡、咖喱炒饭、大虾
Pollo sopresso, scampi al ferri,
洋葱鸡丝,好,就这样
vino bianco, due insalate verdi… Good, that’s it.
今天你见主教了吗? – 没有
Did you see the bishop today? – No.
我非常抱歉!
I’m terribly sorry!
抱歉!
Sorry.
怎么了? – 她的眼睛里进了什么东西
What? – No, she’s got something in her eye.
我想我应该去帮她们
I think I’d better go help them.
我想我也许可以给你指出它的具体♥位♥置 – 噢,你实在太好了
Perhaps I can show you where it is. – Oh, it’s awfully kind of you.
我希望你不要认为我们很无礼
I hope you don’t think us rude.
无礼?为什么?
Rude? Why?
一直在这儿盯着你
Staring at you out there.
从乡村来的,乡村里的人往往更容易少见多怪
Comes from the country. Country people always stare more.
我非常抱歉 – 你即便如此,我并没有注意到
I’m frightfully sorry. – I didn’t notice it even if you were.
哪只眼睛里有东西? – 左边的
Which eye is it? – The left one.
让我来帮忙 – 帮忙! – 我来试试
Well, let me help. – Help! – I can try.
不!你几乎把乔塞琳的眼珠弄出来了
No! You nearly put Jocelyn’s eye out
这是你最后一次尝试着拨开了
the last time you tried poking about.
也许…
Perhaps…
也许,我能帮忙?
…perhaps I can help?
那实在是太好了
That’s awfully kind.
噢,亲爱的
Oh dear.
我的妹妹瞎了,你看
My sister is blind you see.
我看到了 – 是的
I see. – Yes.
那是一粒微尘
That’s it. It was a tiny
黑色的小点,我想我找到了 – 太好了
black speck. I think I’ve got it. – Well done.
太谢谢你了,谢天谢地!
Thank you very much. Goodness.
你让我想起了我的女儿
You do remind me of my daughter.
是吗? – 只是因为她的头发是浅黑的
Really? – Only her hair is darker.
你的手帕
Your handkerchief.
你很悲伤,没必要那样!
You’re sad… and there’s no need to be!
我妹妹的心灵感应 – 她想让你知道…
My sister’s psychic. – She wants you to know…
我见过她,她想让你知道她很快乐
I’ve seen her and she wants you to know that she’s happy.
我看见你的小女儿站在你和你丈夫中间
I’ve seen your little girl sitting between you and your husband
而且她在笑!
and she was laughing!
是的
Yes,
她和你在一起
she was with you!、
而且她在笑
And she’s laughing!
我们这样凝视,我感到不适
I’m sorry if we stared.
她穿着一件有光泽的小雨衣
She’s wearing a shiny little mac.
克里斯汀!
Christine!
不过她在笑!
But she’s laughing!
她尽可能地狂欢!
She’s happy as can be!
你非常像她,前额,眼睛…
You’re very like her. The forehead, the eyes…
好点了吗 – 是的
Is that better? – Yes.
我叫你丈夫来好吗? – 不用了,我已经好了,谢谢
Shall I fetch your husband? – No. I’m alright, thank you.
多谢善行!
Jolly good!
请我一个人呆会儿,我会好的
Just leave me alone. I’ll be fine.
好的,亲爱的
Alright, my dear.

Did you
真的看到她了?
really see her?
她在那儿
She was there.
她在那儿!
She was there!
我想你是正确的,我觉得你应该
I thought you were right. I felt you should.
先生![意大利语]
Signore.
我把你的食物重新拿去加热了
I sent your food back to be warmed.
入味的是三号♥乳香 – 哦,亲爱的约翰,我得站起来
The mastic that works it is number 3. – Oh dear, John, I must stand up.
嗨! – 我很抱歉
Hey! – I’m sorry.
先生 – 谢谢
Signore! – Thanks.
就这样吧
That’s it then.
那都是些孩子! – 离医院很近
They’re only children here! – It was the nearest hospital.
我和他们在一起玩 – 医生… – 约翰?
I was playing with them. – The doctor… – John?
克里斯汀还和我们在一起 – 克里斯汀已经死了,劳拉
Christine is still with us. – Christine’s dead, Laura.
克里斯汀已经死了 – 我知道!当然!
Christine’s dead. – I know, of course!
有两个女人在餐厅
The two ladies in the restaurant,
在我们吃饭的时候,她们一直盯着我们
they were watching us while we ate.
她们告诉我她们能看到克里斯汀站在我们中间
They told me they could see Christine sitting between us.
那是两个我们根本不认识的人,听着!听着啊!
This is two people we don’t even know! Listen! Listen now!
失明的那位,她有预见力
There’s one that’s blind, she has the second sight.
她向我描述克里斯汀的红色塑料雨衣
She described to me Christine’s red plastic mac.
劳拉… – 约翰,我完全好了!
Laura… – John, I’m perfectly alright!
在这几个月里,我从不觉得像现在这样好!
I haven’t felt as good as this in months and months!
我不需要吃药,我没有发疯,我感觉很好!
I don’t need pills, I’m not going crazy. I feel great!
医生说你何时可以走路? – 随时,我只是昏过去了
When did the doctor say you could go? – Anytime. I only fainted.
我希望你相信我,我真的觉得很好
I wish you’d believe me. I really feel fine.
我终于真切地感觉很好! – 我相信你!
I really feel good at last! – I believe you!
眼见为实
Seeing is believing.
穿上你的鞋子
Put your shoes on.
快过去! – 停下,停在这儿!
Out of the way! – Stop! Stay there!
可是我一定要穿过去!
But I must go through!
一个谋杀案在这里发生了!
A homicide occurred here!
发生了什么? – 一个谋杀案,你必须停下
What’s going on? – A homicide. You must stop.
他说什么?谋杀? – 是的
What did he say? Homicide? – Yeah.
停下! – 但是我一定要过去!
Stop! – But I must go through!
你不能,停下!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!