1462年
The year, 1462.
康斯坦丁堡陷落
Constantinople had fallen.
信奉回♥教♥的土耳其人 大军横扫欧洲
Moslem Turks swept into Europe with a vast, superior force…
痛击罗马尼亚 威胁整个基♥督♥教世界
striking at Romania, threatening all of Christendom.
川索凡尼亚有一名圣龙会武士
From Transylvania arose a Romanian knight
名叫德古拉
of the Sacred Order of the Dragon, known as Dracula.
战役前夕
On the even of the battle…
他挚爱的新娘
his bride Elisabeta…
伊莉莎白
whom he prized above all things on Earth…
知道他将与强敌对阵
knew that he must face an insurmountable force…
可能一去不返
from which he might never return.
赞美主
我已获胜
伊莉莎白
Elisabeta.
诡诈的土耳其军射箭入城
The vengeful Turks shot an arrow into the castle…
散布德古拉阵亡的谣言
carrying false news of Dracula’s death.
伊莉莎白信以为真
Elisabeta, believing him dead…
投河自尽
flung herself into the river.
我的王子死了
My prince is dead.
没有他生存毫无意义
All is lost without him.
但愿能在天上重逢
May God unite us in heaven.
她是自尽死的
她的灵魂不能升♥天♥堂
要受天谴
这是神的律令
这就是我捍卫教会的报偿吗
放肆
我唾弃上帝
我将死后复生
用尽邪恶力量为她复仇
血是生命泉源
我将饮血维生
惊情四百年
伦敦 1♥8♥9♥7
四个世纪后
卡费斯区精神病院
我都照你的吩咐做了 主人
I’ve done everything that you asked, master.
一切准备就绪
All the preparations are in order.
万事俱全
Everything.
我等待你的命令
I await your command.
因为…
For I know…
当你论功行赏时
that when the rewards are given…
你的慷慨会使我受益无穷
I will be one of those who benefits from your generosity.
谢谢
Thank you.
伦费发狂了
Gone mad. Renfield is deranged.
心智丧失
He’s lost his greedy mind, poor chap.
替个外国人
I want you to take over for his foreign client…
德古拉伯爵理财
this rather eccentric Count Dracula.
-他要在伦敦近郊买♥♥♥房♥♥产 -当然 先生
-He’s buying up property around London. -Of course, sir.
我会转告伯爵 谢谢你的委派
I’ll attend to the count. Thank you for your confidence.
这是你的大好良机 哈克
This is a great opportunity for you, Harker.
但你必须立刻前往川索凡尼亚
But you’ll have to leave for Transylvania immediately.
终生难遇的机会
Opportunities such as this come but once in a lifetime.
那当然
Yes, of course, sir.
伦费先生在川索凡尼亚怎么了
If I may inquire…what, in fact, happened to Mr. Renfield in Transylvania?
没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
私人问题
Personal problems.
完成这些交易 你在公♥司♥的前途无量
Close these transactions…and your future with this firm is assured.
是 我会全力以赴
Yes, sir. I will give it my full attention.
我们等了那么久
We’ve waited this long, haven’t we?
我一回来就结婚
We can be married when I return.
好吧
Of course.
我会写信的
I’ll write.
强纳生
Jonathan.
强纳生 我爱你
Jonathan, I love you.
我爱你 米娜
I love you, Mina.
5月25日 布达佩斯
25th May, Budapest.
今晨离开布达佩斯
Left Budapest early this morning.
依我看
The impression I had was that we were leaving the west…
我们是往东欧前进
and entering the east.
这一带是罗马尼亚最东部
The district I am to enter is in the extreme east of the country…
摩达维亚 布卡维纳及 川索凡尼亚
just on the borders of three states…Transylvania, Moldavia and Bukovina…
喀尔巴阡山交界处
in the midst of the Carpathian Mountains…
欧洲最荒凉无名的一区
one of the wildest and least known portions of Europe.
朋友
“My friend…
欢迎到喀尔巴阡山
welcome to the Carpathians.
久候大驾多时
I am anxiously expecting you.
我的马车
At the Borgo Pass…
将在波戈隘口等你
my carriage will await you and bring you to me.
深信你一路顺畅
I trust yourjourney from London has been a happy one…
并希望你在我国
and that you will enjoy your stay…
身心愉快
in my beautiful land.
你的朋友敬上
Your friend,

D. ”
5月25日 日记
Diary, 25th May.
亲爱的强纳生离去近一周
MyJonathan has been gone almost a week.
我虽因不能立刻成婚感到失望
And although I was disappointed we could not marry before his departure…
仍为他出使重要任务而高兴
I am happy that he got sent on this important assignment.
我渴望他的音讯
I am longing to hear all the news.
到外国一定很有趣
It must be so nice to see strange countries.
不知我们能否一同出国游览
I wonder if we… I mean Jonathan and l…shall ever see them together.
我们来早了 还没人来
We’re early, driver. No one is here.
死人才走的快
城♥堡♥远不远
I say, is the castle far?
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to my home.
轻松自在地进来
Enter freely of your own will…
将你的欢乐留下
and leave some of the happiness you bring.
德古拉伯爵
Count Dracula?
在下就是德古拉
I am…Dracula.
寒舍蓬壁生辉了 哈克先生
And I bid you welcome, Mr. Harker, to my house.
请进
Come in.
请恕我
You will, I trust, excuse me that I…
不奉陪
do not join you.
我已经吃过了
But I have already dined.
而且我从不喝…
And I never drink…
葡萄酒
wine.
你的祖先
An ancestor?
五官很像
I see a resemblance.
德古拉的徽记
The Order of the Dracul.
是条龙
The Dragon.
古代有个社
An ancient society…
我的祖先宣誓入会
pledging my forefathers…
保护教会抵御外侮
to defend their church against all enemies of Christ.
结果却和教会…
That relationship was not entirely…
闹僵
successful.
是吗
Oh, yes.
这不是开玩笑的事
It is no laughing matter.
我们德古家值得骄傲
We Draculs have a right to be proud.
不论阿提拉大帝如何残暴
What devil or witch was ever so great as Attila…
我也流着相同的血液
whose blood flows in these veins?

Blood…
这年头成宝了
is too precious a thing in these times.
杀伐的年代已过去
The warlike days are over.
我家族的光荣战迹
The victories of my great race…
只成为故事
are but a tale to be told.
我是最后一名子嗣
I am the last of my kind.
恕我无知 伯爵
I have offended you with my ignorance, Count.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我渴望在伦敦拥挤的街道行走
I do so long to go through the crowded streets…of your mighty London…
混在匆忙的人群中
to be in the midst of the whirl and the rush of humanity…
分享它的生命力
to share its life…
它的改变 及死亡
its changes, its death.
完成了 伯爵…
There. You, count, are…
你是卡费教堂的所有人
are the owner of Carfax Abbey at Purfleet.
恭喜
Congratulations.
贵公♥司♥对你赞许有加
Your firm writes most highly…of your talents.
他们说你的品味…很高
They say you are a man of good… taste.
还说你能力不输给…
And that you are a worthy substitute…
前任…伦费先生
to your predecessor, Mr. Renfield.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章几近成名
下一篇文章杀手(1956)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!