I was once a shameless, full-time dope fiend.
我曾惭愧自己是专职的毒虫
Yeah, me – Bob. The sweet mother’s son.
我是BOB 性格小生
Me and my crew robbed drugstores.
我们一票人专抢药房♥
I had done ’em all, up and down the Pacific Northwest,
我全包办,闯荡太平洋西北岸
with pharmacies open or closed.
抢劫名大药房♥
It didn’t matter. Except for technique.
无所谓,只要艺高人胆大
But don’t get the idea it was easy.
不过别误以为很轻松
It’s hard being a dope fiend. And it’s even harder running a crew.
当毒虫不好混 而且当首领更难混
Dianne was my wife.
DIANE是我的老婆
I loved her. Man, did she love dope.
我爱她 她也爱麻药
So we made a good couple.
所以我俩形成拍挡
Whenever I got out of the joint I always ended up with Dianne.
我一有毒品就跟DIANE共享
Rick was my sidekick. My muscle.
RICK是我的兄弟,我的打手
He was no novice to the life of crime.
他是犯罪常客
His record showed a steady climb from juvenile offender to small-time thief.
少年时他已开始不断犯事
He was gonna do just fine.
他是绝佳人选
Nadine was Rick’s old lady. A counter girl he picked up during one of our jobs.
NADINE是RICK的女友 他工作时物色到别的女顾客
She was a piece of work.
她是大美人
She had no record. Just a smile that caught us all a little off guard.
微笑是她的看家本领 令人神魂颠倒
I was the undisputed leader then.
我是众所信服的领队
I carried the whole goddamn outfit on my back like it was my own newborn son.
我背负所有的衣服 像是背我刚出世的儿子
But I guess, deep down,
但是我看穿他
I knew we could never win.
我知道他根本赢不了
We played a game we couldn’t win…
不务正业绝对赢不了
to the utmost.
尽最大努力
Good morning. I like your hat.
早安,我喜欢你的帽子
Do you have wintergreen gum? I don’t think we carry that.
有绿色口香糖吗? 抱歉我们没有
Hey! Come out here! This lady’s having a fit! Hey!
她把架子弄翻了
Come on, she’s bouncing all over the place!
东西散落满地
Come on!
行了
I think she might swallow her tongue.
她可能得了羊癫疯
Look at that. She’s turning blue!
你看她,精神错乱
Excuse me. Are you too busy to take some money for cough syrup?
对不起,你有空替我开药吗?
Just a minute, ma’am.
等一下好吗?
Wait a minute, man. She’s foaming here.
慢著,她在吐白沫
I need an ambulance. A woman is having an epileptic seizure.
开救护车来 有个女的羊癫疯发作
So how’d we do? Soso.
收获多少?马马虎虎
Are you sure you’re OK?
你确定没事吗?
Hey! Let’s go. Come on.
很逼真 快走,快
Hurry up.
快走
I told you to walk, not crawl. You said walk and that’s what we did.
我叫你走没叫你爬 你说走,我们没有爬
Yeah, I said walk, but I didn’t mean to go window-shopping.
我是说走,可没说逛街
Goddamnit, Bob.
搞屁,你干什么在车上注射
Why do you gotta fix in the car? Can’t you wait till we get home?
不能学大家回家再打吗?
Shut up and watch your drivin’.
少废话,专心开车
Christ. Look at this traffic up here. Shit.
天啊,交通阻塞 妈的!
We gotta get home. Idiot, move over!
我们赶紧回家 白♥痴♥,让路
After any kind of drug haul, everyone in the crew indulged.
注射过后,一票人都飘飘欲仙
I laughed to myself as I pictured blues or Dilaudid in such great amounts
我的眼前出现一根汤匙
that the spoon would literally be overflowing.
确实迎面飞过宋
Upon entering my vein the drug would start a warm itch
注射血管后 药效开始发作
that would surge along until the brain consumed it in a gentle explosion
脑子吸收后后颈产生温和的爆破
that began in the back of the neck and rose rapidly
迅速上升直到我感到
until I felt such pleasure that the world sympathised
全世界的同情心
and took on a soft and lofty appeal.
出现一种柔软飘浮诉求的快♥感♥
Everything was grand then.
这时的一切都是壮丽
Your worst enemy, he wasn’t so bad.
你最恨的敌人也变的好起来
The ants in the grass, they were just, you know, doin’ their thing.
蚂蚁,草 它们各尽职毒
Everything took on the rosy hue of unlimited success.
一切都是红色♥色♥调 无止境的成功
You could do no wrong. And as long as it lasted, life… was beautiful.
你不会有差错 只要生命持续如此就美极了
Goddamnit.
该死
Oh, screw you, buddy. Move over.
去死,老兄,让开
Where’d you get your goddamn licence?
你哪来的驾照?
Shithead!
猪头
All right, now, everybody just act cool. Like we just got back from church.
大家动作正常 像是刚上教堂回来
Has anybody seen my lighter?
有人看到我的打火机了吗?
So, I was working for this guy out in Valdez.
所以,我在瓦尔迪兹为一个家伙工作
And I had this great idea to…
我有个好主意
You just put shit on it, and water.
你只要在上面放屎,还有水
I don’t think so.
不是
Give her half of one, Bob. That’ll keep her in the crapper all afternoon.
BOB是麻药一个下午的保管人
Goddamnit. I was in there just like you. I ought to get the same as everyone else,
可恶,我也有参加 要跟大家一样的量
even if I can’t shoot it all right now.
哪怕我还不会正确注射
That ain’t the way things work around here, Nadine. I mean, you don’t do shit.
这是规定 你没多大功劳
It’s me that’s taking the big risk.
我冒最大的险
What about Dianne? She didn’t do anything either.
DIANE呢?她也没功劳
Really?
是吗?
That what you think? Don’t give her a goddamn thing, Bob.
你这么认为? BOB,别给她
Kick her out in the street where we found her.
把她踢出去
No, no. Fair is fair.
不行,做事要公平
You want your fourth. You got it, Nadine.
你要4分之1,可以
But I ain’t takin’ on no apprentices and givin’ ’em a full end of my thing.
可是我不收没规矩的弟♥子♥
You take it…
你拿去
and you get out.

Nadine, just take your half of blue, shoot it, and go puke awhile.
NADINE,你收下一半去解个瘾
Everybody just act cool. Nadine, pick up… Come on! Pick up the drugs.
保持冷静,NADINE快收拾麻药
Rick, get your gun. Get in the bedroom. Back me up.
RICK,东西拿走到后面卧室
It’s David. It’s just David. David, what do you want?
原来是DAVID DAVID,什么事?
I just want to see you for a minute. Let me in.
有事找你,让我进去
Did you think I brought my rat-faced granny along to hold my hand?
你以为我带着我那张老鼠脸的奶奶来牵我的手吗?
David, you’re an asshole.
你这浑球
What the hell, pard? Have you finally gone completely crazy or something?
干什么,你是不是疯了?
What are you holdin’? I ain’t holdin’ diddly, small fry.
我不是小家子器
I was just thinking about going by your place to see if you had any speed.
我正想到你那里,你就先来了
Yeah, well, I got some speed.
我有安非它命
Really? Come on inside. You little fucker.
是吗?进来 小子
Aw, come on, Rick.
安全,RICK
All right, you say you got speed? What kind of speed?
你有安非它命?哪类安非它命?
I got crystal Methedrine. This shit is good, man.
水晶床之梦 好货色
I’ve been up all night on the stuff.
令人爱不释手
Here, man. Try one on the house.
请你吃一包
How much of this shit you got on you right now?
你有多少?
I got 10 grams.
我有1O公克
Let me talk to Dianne. Why don’t you sit back and watch a little TV?
我去跟DIANE商量,你坐著看电视
All right.
好吧
Baby? This kid out here says he’s got speed.
宝贝,出来,他有安非它命
What do you want speed for? You know how ringy it makes you.
他要安做什么?你知道结果吗?
I know. But listen. What night is it tonight? It’s Saturday night, right?
我知道,今晚是周末夜 我们吃些安非它命
Let’s get some speed. We’ll fix up, then we’ll go hit that big fat pharmacy.
安排好去打劫大胖哥西药房♥
You know the one. Right next to the unemployment office.
失业所隔壁那家
Baby, you know how these things go. It’s like a crap game.
你知道交非它命的药效
When you’re hot, you shoot the works. When you’re cold, you lay off a bit.
发热时就干活 凉下来就休息一下
Well, right now, baby, I’m so hot, I’m burnin’ up all over.
现在我浑身发热,全身燃烧
All right, buster.
好,大盗
If you’re so damn hot, why don’t you lay me down right now and make love to me?
你那么热 干脆把我按倒床上做♥爱♥好了 来吧,DIANA
Come on. You know what I mean. Yeah, I know what you mean.
拜托,你懂我的意思 我知道
So, did you watch I Spy last night?
你昨晚看普通级片
No, I watched Outer Limits.
不是,我看限制级的
I’m hot to steal. Shoot, we could do that any time. Come on.
我跟钢铁一样硬 随时都可以做,别这样
Besides, we got company.
再说,我们有客人
So, do you think you could get me a TV?
你弄一台电视给我
Yeah, I could. Colour?
我弄电视给你…彩色的
Yeah, but what could you do for me, man?
你怎么回报我
How about some Valium, man? You look like you could use it.
我给你兴♥奋♥剂♥作为报酬 好像你能用
Ten milligrams. 60 Valium. That’s cool.
10微克,60份安定药,真不错
Well, listen.
听著什么?
Don’t tell Bob.
别告诉BOB
I won’t tell Bob. Fuck that guy.
我不告诉BOB,别怕他
Hey, twerpy. We’re gonna fix you up now.
我们要安排一项工作
You guys got any blues?
你有古♥柯♥硷吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!