逍遥骑士
有房♥间吗
Hey, you got a room?
哥们
Hey, man!
有房♥间吗
You got a room?
狗♥日♥的♥
You asshole!
我要去狂欢节
I’m going down to Mardi Gras
弄个女王来玩玩
I’m gonna get me a Mardi Gras queen
狂欢节
Oh, man. Wow, Mardi Gras, man.
肯定会很有趣
That’s gonna be the weirdest, man.
你知道我们首先该干嘛
You know what we ought to do first thing, man?
去吃一顿丰盛的晚饭
Go and get us a groovy dinner.
顺便破点零钱
Break out some of that cash, man.
在荒野里
Out here in the wilderness,
和遍地的印第安人还有牛仔作战
fighting Indians and cowboys on every side.
怎么了 你抽晕了
What’s the matter? You zonked? You really zoaned?
没 就是有点累
No, I’m just kinda tired, man.
你今天抽太猛了
Oh, man, you’re pulling inside.
你都不行了
You’re getting a little distance tonight.
你不行了
You’re getting a little distance, baby.
我只是在想事情
Well, I’m just getting my thing together.
好吧
Yeah.
好了 我们得退房♥了
Come on. It’s check-out time.
比利
Hey. Billy.
别这样
Oh, man, don’t do that.
好啊
Howdy.
需要帮忙吗
What can I do for you?
我想补一下轮胎 不介意的话
I’d like to fix my flat, if you don’t mind.
不介意 到谷仓里去
No, I don’t mind. Just get in the barn.
那里有工具
You’ll find the tools you’ll need.
宝贝 别激动
Whoa, baby. Whoa, honey.
关掉引擎 我的马受惊了
Turn that thing off. You’re making my horse skittish.
-这台车真漂亮 -是啊
-That sure is a good-looking machine. -Yeah.
好了
Yeah.
你们坐这里吧
You fellas can sit down here.
介意把帽子脱掉吗
Would you mind taking off your hat?
我们感谢你 上帝
We thank Thee, O Lord, for these, Thy gifts…
感谢你的慷慨馈赠
received from Thy bounty…
以基♥督♥之名 我们的主
in the name of Thy only begotten son, Jesus Christ, our Lord.
阿门
Amen.
你们从哪来的
Where you fellas from?
洛杉矶
L.A.
-洛杉矶 -洛杉矶 真的
-L.A. -Los Angeles. Is that a fact?
我年轻的时候准备去加州
When I was a young man I was headed for California, but…
但是 你知道的
Well, you know how it is.
你在这里生根发芽了
Well, you sure got a nice spread here.
我得到了很多 我老婆是天主教♥徒♥
Sure got a lot of them. My wife is Catholic, you know.
亲爱的 再给我们倒点咖啡
Honey, could we have some more coffee?
不 我是认真的 你这里很不错
No, I mean it. You’ve got a nice place.
不是每个人都能这样生活
It’s not every man that can live off the land.
有自己的时间做自己的事 你应该很自豪
You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud.
你在干嘛
Hey, man, what are you doing?
过来 我跟你说两句
I gotta talk to you, man.
我们梦想的一切都装在那个油箱里
Everything we ever dreamed of is in that teardrop gas tank…
现在你让个陌生人往里面倒油
and you got a stranger over there pouring gasoline all over it.
他只要伸头一看 就会看见
All he’s gotta do is look into it and he can see that…
他不会知道的 别担心 比利
He won’t know what it is, man. Don’t worry, Billy.
没问题的
Everything’s all right.
-我不确定 -我确定
-I don’t know, man. -I do.
没问题的 比利
Everything’s fine, Billy.
-那个 -都已经搞定了
-Well…-That’s all taken care of.
不错
I like that.
-还要走多远 -不知道
-How much further we gotta go, man? -I don’t know.
不远了
Not much further.
你早上就这么说
That’s what you said this morning.
-有时我一整天都这么说 -真的 一整天
-I sometimes say it all day. -Really? You say it all day?
不远了 很快就会到
We don’t have much longer. We’ll be there soon.
我们要赶上狂欢节 一定要去
We gotta get to Mardi Gras, man. We’re going to Mardi Gras.
全心全意吧
Little heart is set on that, huh?
还有一个星期就开始了
We got a week. That’s a week away, man.
去狂欢节还有很长的路
It’s a long way to Mardi Gras, baby.
到新奥尔良用不了一个星期
It won’t take us a week to get to New Orleans.
我要崩溃了
I think I’m gonna crash.
我觉得你已经崩溃了
I think you have crashed, man.
有些东西在飞来飞去
I keep seeing things jumping all over the place.
-真的 -看
-Really? -Yeah, look.
-什么东西 -一个蛾子
-What is it? -It’s a moth.
-什么 -蛾子 一种虫
-A what? -Moth. Bug.
真是个奇怪的地方
It’s a weird place, man.
烟熏到我了
Oh, man. That smoke’s getting to me.
而你却没有挪开
But I notice you’re not moving.
你从哪里来的
Where you from, man?
能给我抽一口吗
Can I have a light?
你从哪里来的
Where you from, man?
难说
Hard to say.
难说 你从哪里来的
Hard to say? Where you from, man?
很难说 因为是个很长的单词
It’s hard to say because it’s a very long word, you know.
我只想知道你从哪来的
I just wanna know where you’re from, man.
一个城市
A city.
哪个城市
What city?
有什么区别 所有的城市都是一样的
Doesn’t make any difference what city. All cities are alike.
-这就是我逃出来的原因 -为什么逃出来
That’s why I’m out here now. Why you’re out here now? Why?
我现在远离城市了 我就想这样
‘Cause I’m a long way from the city, and that’s where I wanna be right now.
他们知道你在这个地方吗
They know you in this place?
我们要去的地方
This place we’re coming to?
还是我们现在在的地方
Or the place we’re at now?
这个地方
This place.
你就在他们的上面
You’re right on top of them.
-我就在他们的上面 -对
-I’m right on top of them? -Yeah.
这个地方的主人们就埋在你的脚下
The people this place belongs to are buried right under you.
你可以稍有礼貌一点点
You could be a trifle polite.
礼貌一点
A trifle polite ?
这很容易做到
A small thing to ask.
你想过变成别人吗
You ever want to be somebody else?
猪小弟吧
I’d like to try Porky Pig.
我从来不想变成别的人
I never wanted to be anybody else.
你们打不到我 我是隐身人
You can’t hit me! I’m invisible! I’m invisible!
萨拉
Hey, Sarah.
你好吗
How’s it going?
鲁道夫 你在吃什么
Rudolph, what are you eating?
谢谢你带来的东西
Thanks for the stuff you brought.
最近如何
How’s it going?
我们没法容纳更多人了
We just can’t take any more strangers. Just too many people dropping in.
太多人过来了 当然我不是在说你和你的朋友
I’m not talking about you and your friends…you know that.
上上周
The week before,
苏珊带了十二个人从东部过来
Susan dropped in with 12 people from Easter City.
她想要走十磅大米
She wanted to take ten pounds of rice with her.
自然 我们拒绝了她
Naturally we had to say no…
于是她很生气 一点大♥麻♥都不给我们
so she gets all uptight, breaks out some hash and won’t give us any.
第二天早上他们准备启程 但车发动不了
That’s not all. The next morning they couldn’t get their bus started.
萨拉 这里只有我能听你唠叨吧
Sarah, I bet you haven’t had anybody like me around to rap to, have you?
好像没必要说 但我爱你 喜欢你唠叨
I don’t have to tell you how it is, Sarah.
-最好你一直唠叨 唠叨 唠叨 -住嘴
-Oh, God, I want you to rap, rap, rap. -Cut that out!
虽然其他人都没兴趣
I guess nobody else here is interested,
但我想认识你的朋友
but I’d sure like to meet your friend.
你不止想要认识吧
I bet you’d like to do more than that.
-他很漂亮 -漂亮
-I think he’s beautiful. -He’s beautiful.
上面那个奇怪的东西是什么
What is that weird thing up there on the hill, man?
像个舞台 有歌♥剧要上演么
It looks like a stage. You got light opera coming here or something?
那是哑剧团表演用的
That’s the mime troupe’s stage.
他们去洗温泉了
They’ve gone down to the hot springs to bathe.
哑剧团

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章地心引力
下一篇文章海上钢琴师
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!