拿着
Take it.
我们遇到了地…
I’ll tell you what, we’re having an earth…
开始说吧
Start talking.
我不确定信♥号♥♥能否传出去
Uh, I’m not sure if we’re even on the air.
发生了一系列爆♥炸♥
Uh, this is a…a series of explosions…
爆♥炸♥新闻
这是重大事件 这是一起重大突发事件
this is a major incident. The emergency is a major incident.
有人看到了炫目的橙色光芒
Reported bright lights and an orange glow…
最新消息
流星陨落于德国引起恐慌
这是流星落地的瞬间
That was the moment the meteor hit.
情况不像大规模袭击
It does now appear to be a major attack.
汉堡预警
弗朗索瓦·奥朗德
法国总统
自五年前降落在汉堡市郊起
Since they landed outside Hamburg five years ago,
它们就不断地侵占欧洲
they have steadily advanced across Europe.
我们已付出数以百万计的伤亡 然而
We’ve suffered millions of casualties, and yet…
主要政♥府♥官员仍在继续疏散
The evacuation of key government officials continuing.
即时消息
直播
毁灭横扫欧洲
已经成功阻止了它们的攻势
Has been able to stop their advance.
欧洲付出了最为惨重的生命代价
In human costs, the Europeans have paid the highest price.
英国伦敦 直播 法国巴黎
变种破坏了巴黎路障
能够模仿甚至预测我们的行动
the ability to mimic and even anticipate our actions.
如果我们不能在法国打败它们
If we do not defeat them in France,
我们就得在伦敦 纽约然后东京的街头
we’ll be fighting them in the streets of London,
与之作战
then New York, then Tokyo.
入侵五周年新军事计划
突发新闻
全人类都面临威胁
All of humanity’s at stake.
突发新闻
布里格姆将军
联合防御中心指挥官
五年之后我们终于赢得了一场胜利
After five years, we finally have a victory.
这些是刚从凡尔登发回的图片
These pictures are just in from Verdun.
值得注意的是 联军的胜利
Striking things about the quick coalition victory
付出了极小的伤亡和代价
was how low casualties were and how little damage…
我们今天收获了一场出色的胜利
We have seen a stunning victory here today.
联军重新夺回了凡尔登
The united defense force has retaken Verdun.
让·布里格姆: 我们能赢
凡尔登之后新战略
你如何让人们相信我们能赢得胜利
How do you convince people that this is a fight that can be won?
这是一场全球范围内的外星入侵
This is an alien invasion in a global war.
借助新的护甲技术和有限训练
With the new jacket technology and limited amount of training,
我们发明了超级士兵
we’ve been able to create super-soldiers.
威廉姆·凯奇少校
美国♥军♥方媒体公♥关♥
参军人数增加
请看丽塔·薇拉塔斯基 凡尔登天使
Look at Rita Vrataski, the angel of Verdun.
他们称她为凡尔登天使
They’re calling her the angel of Verdun.
她被看做这场战争新的希望
She is seen as the new hope for this war.
真是非同凡响
It’s extraordinary.
借助新的护甲技术和有限训练
With the new jacket technology and limited training,
丽塔·薇拉塔斯基第一天开始战斗
Rita Vrataski was able to kill
就成功杀死了几百个变种
hundreds of mimics on only her first day in combat.
一种革命式的新技术
A revolutionary new technology…
还需要你的加入
The only thing missing is you.
联合防御中心
没有你们的参与我们就没有明天
她杀掉了几百个变种
She’s killed hundreds of mimics.
她在开始战斗的第一天
She was able to kill hundreds of mimics
事态进展
威廉姆·凯奇少校
就能够杀掉几百个变种
on only her first day in combat.
想象一支由很多丽塔·薇拉塔斯基组成的军队
Imagine an army of Rita Vrataskis.
我们成功将它们逼回英吉利海峡
We’re managing to hold them back at the English channel,
即时消息
没落行动进入倒数
[二战末期盟军酝酿对日本本土的进攻计划]
-但是能坚持多久呢 -现在下结论还为时尚早
– but for how long? – This is dangerous talk
民众的怀疑很容易理解
and it’s easy to understand why people are suspicious…
有大约70个国家加入了联军
about 70 nations have joined the united defense force,
希望能够永远击退它们
which hopes to push them back once and for all.
我们已经掌控了局面
We’ve got ’em contained.
有了这项新技术 我们肯定能打败它们
And with this new technology, we’re gonna defeat ’em.
没落行动将成为人类历史上
Operation downfall is going to be the largest
最大型的机械化侵袭
mechanized invasion in the history of mankind.
我们会胜利的
We will be victorious.
我们要做的就是战斗
We fight. That’s what we do.
伦敦
威廉姆·凯奇少校 美国♥军♥方媒体公♥关♥
Major William Cage, United States military media.
欢迎来到伦敦 少校
Welcome to London, Major.
联合防御中心总部
将军现在要见你
The General will see you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
没落行动
Operation downfall.
联军的全部力量将从法国
The entire might of the UDF, invading from France,
地中海以及斯堪的纳维亚进入
the Mediterranean, Scandinavia,
以缓解东部前线的压力
relieving pressure on the eastern front,
为俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国提供机会击退敌人
allowing the Russians and Chinese to push the enemy back.
我们将在中部会和
We all meet in the middle,
沿途消灭变种这一祸害
exterminating this mimic scourge along the way.
明天会有很多优秀的士兵牺牲 少校
A lot of good soldiers are gonna die tomorrow, Major.
当硝烟散尽
You know, when the smoke clears
遗体被送回家乡
and the body bags start coming home,
人们将寻找替罪羊
people tend to look for someone to blame,
像我这样的人
someone like me.
我理想的是另外一种情景
Ideally, I’d prefer a different scenario.

Please.
比如一本畅销的回忆录什么的
A best-selling memoir, perhaps.
或者进入政界
Maybe a career in politics?
我第一个想到的是
Off the top of my head,
把一切说成是天赋使命
I would go with the-the sense of manifest destiny.
白手起家 青云直上
Rags to riches. Rapid rise through the ranks.
注定来拯救我们
Uh, born to deliver us.
人们喜欢这种东西
And the people…well, they love that sort of thing.
你想错了 少校
You misunderstand, Major.
我不是让你来宣传我的
I didn’t ask you here to sell me.
我想让你宣传这次侵袭
I want you to sell the invasion.
好吧
Okay.
你一小时后坐船出发
You ship out for the coast in one hour.
摄影师随时待命
Your camera crew is standing by.
你会跟首轮进攻一起登陆海滩
You’ll be on the beach with the first wave.
我没听错吧 首轮进攻
Uh, I’m sorry, the f-first wave?
海滩 你是说 前线吗
The beach? You mean…the front?
法国
France.
卫星显示海岸线敌人没什么动静
Satellites show minimal enemy movement on the coast.
几乎没有抵抗
Little resistance.
很激动吧 以后讲给你孙子听
A little excitement, something to tell your grandchildren.
我很欣赏
While I appreciate…
您的信心 将军
the confidence, General,
可我来就是为了避免这种情况的
that’s… I’m do… I do this to avoid doing that.
这个
It’s…
我大学进的是后备军官训练营
I… I… I was in ROTC in college.
战争爆发了
Uh, the war broke out,
我的广♥告♥公♥司♥倒闭了 我才来的
I lost my advertising firm and here I am.
我们各司其职
You know, I do what I do, and you-you do what you do.
但是
But…
我其实不是一个士兵
I’m not a…soldier, really.
不 你当然不是
No, of course you’re not.
这就是为什么我把你
That’s why I’m embedding you
跟几十万士兵放在一起
with several hundred thousand men and women who are.
这是一种荣幸 将军
While it is an honor, general,
可我恐怕必须谢绝了
I’m afraid I’m gonna have to decline.
我受不了血腥场面
Can’t stand the sight of blood.
这又不是剪纸游戏
Not so much as a paper cut.
坐在这儿想一下
Uh, but, uh, si-sitting here thinking about this,
我脑子里已经有好几个名字
uh-uh-uh, a couple of names come to mind
我觉得可以推荐给您
that I feel I could recommend to you. It’s…
这不是提议 少校 这是命令
It’s not an offer, Major. It’s an order.
将军 我是美国♥军♥方的军官
General, I am an officer in the United States’ military.
你甚至没有权力命令我
You don’t even have the authority.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!