In the first years of the 21 st century…
21世纪初期
…a third World War broke out.
第三次世界大战爆发
Those of us who survived knew
我们那些活下来的人深知…
mankind could never survive…
再历经第四次…
a fourth…
人类便不可能再存活下去
that our own volatile natures
我们易变的天性
could simply no longer be risked.
无法再冒这种险了
So we have created a new arm of the law…
所以我们组织了一支法律新兵
…the Grammaton Cleric,
…耶♥和♥华♥教士
whose sole task it is to seek out and eradicate
唯一任务便是找出并消弭…
the true source of man’s inhumanity to man.
人对人残暴的真正来源
His ability…
他要有能力…
to feel.
察觉的出来
Police!
警♥察♥!
You know what to do.
你们懂得怎么办
Get down!
趴下!
We have an unknown number
目前不清楚有多少人
barricaded in the southeast end of the compound.
在大楼东南方作顽劣抵抗
Read that. Tetragrammaton team en route.
收到 耶♥和♥华♥队正赶过去
Cleric, lights out. Maybe more than a dozen inside.
教士 里头关了灯 也许不只12个人
When the door’s down, blow the bulbs.
门撞破后 就把灯泡打破
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Go.
行动
Where is he?
他人呢?
Shut up.
闭嘴
Anybody get him? Did anybody hit him?
有谁抓到他? 打中他了吗?
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Listen.
听好
This is it.
这就是了
Where?
哪里?
There.
那里
It’s real.
是真品
Burn it.
烧掉
Why didn’t you just leave it
你为何不把它留着
for the evidentiary team to collect and log?
给证物组采集登记?
They miss things sometimes.
他们有时会弄丢
And I thought I’d take it down myself…
我想还是自己拿…
get it done properly.
比较保险
How long, Preston, till all this is gone?
培斯顿 这还要多久才会结束?
Till we’ve burned every last bit of it?
直到我们烧光每一点一滴吗?
Resources are tight.
资源紧迫
We’ll get it all eventually.
我们终究会得到的
Libria…
利比亚…
I congratulate you.
恭喜你
At last…
到最后…
peace reigns in the heart of man.
和平统治人心
At last, war is but a word
到最后 战争只不过是个名词
whose meaning fades from our understanding.
它所代表意义逐渐为人所淡忘
At last…
到最后…
we… are… whole.
万众…结为…一体
Librians… there is a disease in the heart of man.
利比亚人…人心潜藏着一种疾病
Its symptom is hate.
它的症状是仇恨
Its symptom… is anger.
它的症状…是生气
Its symptom is rage.
它的症状是愤怒
Its symptom… is war.
它的症状…是战争
The disease… is human emotion.
这种病…便是人类情感
But, Libria… I congratulate you.
但 利比亚…我在此向你们道贺
For there is a cure for this disease.
因为此种病可以医治
At the cost of the dizzying highs of human emotion,
牺牲人类情感的波涛起伏
we have suppressed its abysmal lows.
我们已经彻底抑制住病情
And you as a society have embraced this cure.
身处社会一份子的你们享有这种治疗品
Prozium.
波西安
Now we are at peace with ourselves,
如今我们和平共处
and humankind is one.
人类团结一心
War is gone.
战争消失了
Hate, a memory.
仇恨成了回忆
We are our own conscience now.
我们现在成了自己的良知
And it is this conscience that guides us to rate EC-10
正是这种良知引导我们去评定EC-10级
for emotional content
在情感方面
all those things that might tempt us to feel again…
凡是那些可能再次诱发我们情感的事物
and destroy them.
一律销毁
Librians, you have won.
利比亚人 你们已经胜利了
Against all odds and your own natures…
难能可贵的是凭着你们自己的本性…
you have survived.
你们已经活了下来
Every time we come from the Nethers to the city,
每次从尼瑟斯到这城里来
it reminds why we do what we do.
就提醒我们一举一动的原因
It does?
是吗?
I beg your pardon.
你说什么?
It does.
没错
WO- The following items have been rated EC-10…
下列项目已经被评定为EC-10级…
condemned…
依法充公…
seven works of two-dimensional illustrated material,
七件平面画刊杂♥志♥
seven discs of musical content,
七张音乐光碟
20 interactive strategy computer programs.
20种互动战略电脑程式
Seven works of two-dimensional…
七件平面…
Thank you for coming, Cleric.
谢谢你来 教士
I assume you know who I am.
猜想你知道我是谁
Yes, sir. Of course.
当然明白 长官
You are Vice-Council Dupont
你是副♥主♥席♥杜彭
of the Third Conciliarly of the Tetragrammaton…
耶♥和♥华♥组织第三届议院院长…
Father’s voice.
神父的发言人
Quite frankly, Cleric,
坦白说 教士
I am told that you are very nearly a prodigal student,
有人告诉我你真是大材小用
knowing almost instantly if someone is feeling.
只要有人触发♥情♥感 你几乎能立即察觉
I have a good record, sir.
我的纪录优良 长官
Why, do you imagine, that is, Cleric?
为何那样 你凭想象的吗 教士?
I’m not sure, Vice-Council.
我不确定 副♥主♥席♥
Somehow…
总之…
I’m able, on some level,
就某种程度而言 我能够…
to sense how an offender thinks,
察觉罪犯的想法
to… put myself in their position.
设身处地去想
If you had ceased your interval,
如果你们处于同等地位
if you were a sense offender…
如果你身为感情罪犯…
I suppose you could say that, sir.
我想你说的没错 长官
You’re a family man, Cleric?
你有家室吗 教士?
Yes, sir… a boy and a girl.
有的 长官…一儿一女
The boy’s in the monastery himself,
我儿在修道院中学习
on path to becoming a Cleric.
以成为教士为目标
Good.
很好
And the mother?
孩子母亲呢?
My spouse was arrested and incinerated
我的配偶在四年前因情感罪
for sense offense four years ago, sir.
遭逮捕并火化了 长官
By yourself?
你执行的?
No, sir… by another.
不是 长官…另有其人
How did you feel about that?
你对那件事作何感想?
I’m sorry.
对不起
I don’t… fully understand, sir.
我不太…完全理解你的意思 长官
How did you feel?
你有何感受?
I didn’t feel anything.
一点感觉也没有
Really?
真的?
How is it that you came to miss it?
你怎么竟然会疏忽了呢?
I…
我…
I’ve asked myself that same question, sir.
我问过自己同样的问题 长官
I don’t know.
我不知道
A nearly unforgivable lapse, Cleric.
不容许任何小小过失 教士
I trust you’ll be more vigilant in the future.
我相信你今后会更加提防小心
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Every time we come from the Nethers to the city,
每次从尼瑟斯到这城里来
it reminds why we do what we do.
就提醒我们一举一动的原因
It does?
是吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!