人们总在问我认不认识Tyler Durden
People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durden.
还有三分钟
Three minutes.
尘埃落定 一切归零
This is it. Ground zero.
你要不要说两句来纪念这个伟大的时刻呢
Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion?
嘴里塞着把枪 根本说不清话
With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels.
我想不到说什么
I can’t think of anything.
有那么一会儿 我完全忘了Tyler的整个爆破拆除计划
For a second, I totally forget about Tyler’s whole controlled demolition thing,
只想知道那把枪脏不脏
and I wonder how clean that gun is.
越来越刺♥激♥了
It’s getting exciting now.
老话说 人总是会伤害自己爱的人
That old saying, how you always hurt the one you love,
其实人也会爱上自己伤害的人
well, it works both ways.
我们坐在最前排观赏这出毁灭大戏
We have front-row seats for this theater of mass destruction.
大破坏行动的爆破组
The Demolitions Committee of Project Mayhem
已经在12栋大楼的地基处放满了胶质炸♥药♥
wrapped the foundation columns of a dozen buildings with blasting gelatin.
两分钟后 始发炸♥药♥将引爆所有雷♥管♥药包
In two minutes, primary charges will blow base charges
若干街区瞬间化为废墟
and a few square blocks will be reduced to smouldering rubble.
我知道这些 因为Tyler他知道
I know this because Tyler knows this.
还有两分半钟 想想我们的成就吧
Two and a half. Think of everything we’ve accomplished.
忽然间 我意识到这一切
And suddenly I realize that all of this,
枪♥支♥ 炸♥弹♥ 革命
the gun, the bombs, the revolution,
都跟一个名叫Marla Singer的女人有关
has got something to do with a girl named Marla Singer.
Bob Bob有对大奶♥子♥
Bob. Bob had bitch tits.
这是个睾丸癌患者互助会
This was a support group for men with testicular cancer.
这个鼻涕眼泪流我满身的大奶男 就是Bob
The big moosie slobbering all over me, that was Bob.
我们还是男人
We’re still men.
没错 我们还是男人
Yes, we’re men.
如假包换的男人
Men is what we are.
8个月前 Bob切除了睾丸并接受了激素治疗
Eight months age, Bob had his testicles removed. Then hormone therapy.
他的睾丸素水平太高 刺♥激♥了雌激素的分泌
He developed bitch tits because his testosterone was too high
导致他长了这对大奶♥子♥
and his body upped the estrogen.
我很舒服地
And that was where I fit…
他们又要给我胸部开刀排除积液了
They’re gonna have to open up my pecs again and drain the fluid.
埋在这对大汗淋漓的巨♥乳♥之间 如此之大地垂在那儿
…between those huge sweating tits, that hung enormous,
让你觉得上帝的胸怀也不过如此
the way you’d think of God’s as big.
好了 换你哭了
OK, you cry now.
等等 倒回去 让我从头说起
No, wait. Back up. Let me start earlier.
整整6个月 我都无法入睡
For six months, I couldn’t sleep.
我睡不着
I couldn’t sleep…
失眠让一切都亦真亦幻
With insomnia, nothing’s real.
一切都飘忽遥远
Everything’s far away.
一切都是重复 重复 再重复
Everything’s a copy of a copy of a copy.
随着外太空探索的推进
When deep-space exploration ramps up,
所有天体都会用公♥司♥命名
it’ll be the corporations that name everything.
IBM恒星
The IBM Stellar Sphere.
微软星系
The Microsoft Galaxy.
星巴克行星
The Planet Starbucks.
这周你得再出趟差 有急事要处理
I need you out of town a little more this week. We got some red flags to cover.
今天一定是周二 因为他系着菊蓝色领带
It must have been Tuesday. He was wearing his cornflower-blue tie.
你要我放下应该先做的报告 – 对
You want me to deprioritize my current reports… – Yep.
等到你更急要的时候再做吗
…until you advise a status upgrade?
这才是你的首要”行动项目”
Make these your primary “action items”.
这是你的飞机联票 路上有问题就给我打电♥话♥
Here’s your flight coupons. Call me from the road if there’s any snags.
他这么精力充沛 铁定是用拿铁灌肠了
He was full of pep. Must have had his grande latte enema.
和许多其他人一样 我已沦为购买♥♥
Like so many others, I had become a slave
宜家家居产品来筑巢的奴隶
to the IKEA nesting instinct.
– 呃 你好 我要订一套艾瑞卡佩卡里的防尘床裙 – 请稍等
– Eh, yes. I’d like to order the Erika Pekkari dust ruffles. – Please hold.
只要看到设计巧妙的东西
If I saw something clever,
比如阴阳形状的咖啡桌
like a coffee table in the shape of a yin-yang,
我一定要买♥♥
I had to have it.
克丽丝个人办公组合
The Klipsk personal office unit.
哈福特莱克家用健身自行车
The Hovetrekke home exerbike.
或是丝锥牌绿色条纹罩单的欧汉莎沙发
Or the Ohamshab sofa with the Strinne green stripe pattern.
甚至是用环保型本色纸张糊灯罩的里斯兰帕铁丝台灯
Even the Ryslampa wire lamps of environmentally-friendly unbleached paper.
我会一边翻着产品目录一边想
I’d flip through catalogues and wonder:
哪种餐具才能展现我的个人风格
What kind of dining set defines me as a person?
结果我全都买♥♥了 连带有小气泡瑕疵的玻璃盘子我都买♥♥了
I had it all. Even the glass dishes with tiny bubbles and imperfections,
说明它们是由正直淳朴勤劳的劳动人♥民♥手工制♥作♥的
proof that they were crafted by the honest, simple hard-working,
至于是哪里的劳动人♥民♥
indigenous peoples of…
– 请稍等 – 爱哪儿哪儿吧
– Please hold. – …wherever.
我等着呢
I was holding.
以前我们是看色情杂♥志♥
We used to read pornography.
现在看的是家居产品目录
Now it was the Horchow collection.
– 不 失眠症不会死人的 – 那嗜睡症呢
– No. You can’t die of insomnia. – What about narcolepsy?
我打了个盹儿 醒来却发现在陌生的地方 都不知道怎么过去的
I nod off, I wake up in strange places. I have no idea how I got there.
你得学会放松
You need to lighten up.
你就直接给我开点药不行吗
Can you please just give me something?
红红蓝蓝的吐诺尔 口红色的速可眠
Red and blue Tuinals, lipstick-red Seconals…
吐诺尔是一种镇定剂和催眠剂的混合药剂
不行 你需要的是健康自然的睡眠
No. You need healthy, natural sleep.
嚼点缬草根 多锻炼身体
Chew some valerian root and get more exercise.
– 嘿 拜托 我很痛苦啊 – 你这也算痛苦
– Hey, come on. I’m in pain. – You wanna see pain?
周二晚上去趟第一卫理公会
Swing by First Methodist, Tuesday nights.
看看那些得了睾丸癌的人
See the guys with testicular cancer.
那才叫痛苦
That’s pain.
我 我一直想要三个孩子
I… I always wanted three kids.
两个男孩儿一个女孩儿
Two boys and a girl.
Mindy想要两个女孩儿一个男孩儿
Mindy wanted two girls and a boy.
我们的意见从没统一过
We never could agree on anything.
她上礼拜生了第一个宝宝
Well, I… she like, she… She had her first child last week.
是个女孩儿
A girl.
和她
With… with her…
新任老公的
with her new husband.
其实我很感谢上帝
And thank God, you know?
我为她高兴
I’m… I’m glad for her.
因为这是她应得的
Be… because she deserves… it.
让我们谢谢Thomas分享他的故事
Everyone, let’s thank Thomas for sharing himself with us.
谢谢你 Thomas
Thank you, Thomas.
我环视这个房♥间 看到了诸多勇气
I look around this room, and I see a lot of courage.
这给予了我力量
And that gives me strength.
我们互相给予力量
We give each other strength.
一对一的时间到了
It’s time for the one-on-ones.
让我们在座的所有人都像Thomas那样敞开心扉吧
So let’s all of us here follow thomas’s good example and really open ourselves up.
请大家各自寻找搭档
Could you find a partner?
我就是这样认识大奶的
And this is how I met the big moosie.
他早已热泪盈眶
His eyes already shrink-wrapped in tears.
膝盖互相摩擦着 小碎步向我走来
Knees together. Those awkward little steps.
– 我叫Bob – Bob
– My name is Bob. – Bob?
Bob曾是健美冠军
Bob had been a champion bodybuilder.
你知道深夜的健胸电视节目吗
You know that chest expansion program you see on late-night TV?
就是他提的主意
That was his idea.
我用过禁药
I was a juicer.
就是用类固醇
You know, using steroids,
戴伯诺和
Diabonal and…
威斯特骆
Wisterol.
上帝啊 那些是用来打在赛马身上的
Oh, they use that on racehorses, for Christ’s sakes.
现在我破产了
And now I’m bankrupt.
离婚了
I’m divorced.
我那两个长大了的孩子
My two grown kids…
甚至不肯回我电♥话♥
won’t even return my phone calls.
这么坦白的陌生人让我不知所措
Strangers with this kind of honesty make me go a big, rubbery one.
该你了 Cornelius
Go ahead… Cornelius.
想哭就哭吧
You can cry.
然后 奇迹发生了
And then.. .something happened.
我释放了
I let go.
那感觉真的很好
That’s really good.
迷失在虚无中
Lost in oblivion…
黑暗 宁静 又完整
dark and silent and complete.
我找到了自♥由♥
I found freedom.
失去一切希望就是自♥由♥
Losing all hope was freedom.
没关系的
It’s OK.
婴儿都没我睡得沉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!