片名:最终幻想之灵魂深处
梦已记录 二零六五年十二月十三日
每天晚上同样的梦,同样的怪异星球
Every night, the same dream, the same strange planet.
但是为什么呢?
But why?
他们想告诉我什么?
What are they trying to tell me?
他们来到这个星球已经有三十四年
It’s been 34 years since they arrived on this planet.
被迫移居到堡垒城市的幸存者…
And not a day passes that the survivors…
没有一天不是在恐惧中度过
…forced to live in barrier cities, do not live in fear.
我发誓要结束这种恐惧
I have vowed to end that fear.
我的梦就是解决一切的钥匙
I believe my dreams hold the key.
问题是,我来得及拯救地球吗?
The question is, will I be in time to save the Earth?
旧纽约市
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
这里是禁区
This is a restricted area.
别动
Do not move!
她在这做什么,上尉? 我不知道,我们在带她出去
What’s she doing here? I don’t know. We’re getting her out.
你跟我们一起走 小心后面
You’re coming with us. Behind you!
待在那!
Hold right there!
该死,快走吧
Damn. Let’s move, people!
有两个从墙穿过来了!
Two coming through the wall!
别开枪,那些桶容易起火
Hold your fire. Those tanks are flammable!
莱恩、尼尔,我们走吧
Ryan, Neil, let’s go!
你究竟在做什么? 这有一种生命形式
What on hell are you doing? There’s a life form here.
这里已经多年没有生命体了 但是现在有
Not in years. There is now.
不管有没有,我都要带你走
Life form or not, I’m taking you in.
好啊,逮捕我啊 但不带上它我是不会走的
Fine, arrest me. But I’m not Leaving without that life form.
没办法,算了吧
It’s one of those days.
上尉,运输舰不会等我们太久
Captain, the transport won’t wait for us much longer.
我知道
I understand that.
它的状况很糟
It’s in bad shape.
哦,请告诉我 我们不是来为这株植物玩命的
Oh, please, tell me we’re not risking our necks for this plant!
我不会把它叫做植物,只是一棵野草
I wouldn’t even call it a plant. It’s a weed.
我会采纳你的意见 我需要一分钟把它取出来
I wouldn’t even call it a weed. I need a minute to extract it.
小姐,我们恰好没有这一分钟
Miss, That’s a minute we do not have.
他说得没错
I’m afraid he’s right.
幽灵,我们有敌人了
Phantoms! We have incoming.
上尉,我们要行动了 明白,中士
Captain, we need to get moving. Understood, sergeant.
能不能快点,小姐 完成
Could you hurry, miss, please? Done.
上尉 怎么,尼尔?
Captain? Yes, Neil?
我同意,我们快离开这里
Just you know, I’ll agree with “Let’s get out of here.”
非常同意
Duly noted.
能给我这个吗?谢谢
Can I have this, please?
我们被包围了 噢,混♥蛋♥
We’re surrounded! No shit!
好了,大家别紧张 上尉,我们得到高处去
Just relax. We gotta get to higher ground.
大家到上面去
Everyone, up top!
快走…快走…
Go, go, go!
运输舰,要求立即撤退 收到
Transport, Requesting immediate evac. Affirmative.
上这里来!
Up here!
上尉…上尉,快点… 他们就在你后面
Captain… They’re right behind you! Come on!
我抓到你了
I’ve got you!
你没事吧? 没事
You okay? Yeah.
大家注意,他们来了
All right, everybody, here they come.
你没事吧?
You okay?
你不会有事的
You’re gonna be all right.
你能给我一个好的理由 为什么我不能把你抓起来呢?
Can you give me one good reason. So, why shouldn’t I arrest you?
我是阿琪·罗斯博士 我有到这里来的许可
I am Dr. Aki Ross. I have clearance to be here.
不是无限的许可,没有授权…
Not unlimited clearance. Not without authorization.
我没时间跟你争这些
I don’t have time for this.
你知道吗?你在拿我这班战士的生命冒险
Do you realize you risked the lives of my squad?
听着,我不想多说,但事实是…
Look, I don’t wanna talk about it. The fact of the matter is…
牺牲你和你手下这些男人的生命也值得 “你和你手下这些男人”?
…it was worth the lives of you and your men. You and your men?
她认为你是男人 我认为她是白♥痴♥
She thinks you’re a man. I think she’s an idiot.
我知道你不是男人 我认为你也是白♥痴♥
I know you’re not a man. I think you’re an idiot, too.
挺有趣,我正想谈谈
Very funny. I do want to talk about it.
你就没想过…
Did it occur to you…
我们如果有选择,是否会志愿送死?
…that we would’ve volunteered had we been given a choice?
没有人叫你们救我
Nobody asked you to save me.
我真不敢相信,你一点也没变
I don’t believe this. You have not changed a bit!
格雷?
Gray?
对,见到你很高兴
Yeah. Nice to see you too.
四十二号♥堡垒城市,纽约市
欢迎回来,上尉 我们很干净
Welcome back, captain. We’re clean.
我们要确认一下 我讨厌接受扫描
Let’s make sure of that, shall we? I hate getting scanned.
对我们来说接受这个扫描 也许比对上幽灵还要糟糕
Sir, this scan is probably worse for us than the Phantoms.
有人怀疑这些机器可能会引起不育症
And I about it, Captain. These machines are suspected of causing sterility.
我可还想有朝一日有个小尼尔叫我爸爸
I want to have a little Neil Jr. calling me daddy someday.
你也能当爸爸? 你为什么总是挖苦我?
That’s a spooky thought. Why you always bust my chops?
让我们都来扫描,好吗?
People, let’s just do this thing. All right?
是,长官
Yes, sir.
是,长官 是,长官
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
好了,下一个
Okay, next.
你变胖了
You’ve gained weight.
这叫力量型肌肉,尼尔,找个女朋友吧
It’s called upper-body strength, Neil. Get a girlfriend.
我在努力
I’m working on it.
你知道我的安全级别允许我不用扫描
You know my security rating allows me to bypass this.
今天可不行
Not today it doesn’t.
有点不对劲
Something’s not right.
关于这次任务还是那个女人? 都有
About this mission? Or that woman? Both.
下一个
Next.
听着,上尉,我想…
Listen, Captain, I think…
我不管你想什么,博士
I don’t care what you think, Doctor.
你也要接受检查,就像其他人一样
You’re getting scanned just like everybody else.
该死
Shit!
上尉! 他感染了幽灵
Captain! They got him.
一定是搞错了
There must be a mistake.
你曾经与幽灵接触过,长官
You came in contact with the Phantom, sir.
请保持镇静 启用防护盾
Please remain calm. Administering treatment shield.
什么感染程度? 蓝色,三分半钟后会变到红色
What level is he? Blue. Code red in 3-1/2 minutes.
必须立刻替他治疗
We have to treat him, now
抱歉,但那是不可能的 我们要把他转移到治疗中心
I’m sorry, but that’s impossible. We’ll transfer him to the treatment center.
没时间转移了
There’s no time for that.
把他扶到桌子上
Get him to the table.
坚持住,上尉
Hang in there, captain.
确定病原体♥位♥置
Locating pathogens.
天啊,你们看
Jesus, look at that thing!
还有多少时间?
How much time?
时间不够了,当转变为红色感染程度时 防护盾也不能封锁病原体
Not enough. When he reaches code red, the treatment shield won’t hold the alien particles.
使用生物激光
Engaging bio-etheric laser.
出什么事了? 它跑哪去了?
What’s going on? Where’d it go?
究竟出什么事了?
What the hell is going on?
失去病原体♥位♥置,感染正在向深处发展
We’ve lost contact. Infestation is moving deeper.
追踪 没时间了
Tracking. There’s no time.
追踪 没时间了,你救不活他的
Tracking. There’s no time. You’ll lose him!
他的防护盾正在减弱
His treatment shield is failing.
找到了
Found it.
快呀
Come on.
没事了
It’s all right.
不用担心,你很快就会恢复的
Don’t worry, you’ll be back to normal in no time.
博士,我们要检查你是否被感染
Doctor, we need to scan you for infestation.
那就不必了,我会负责的
That won’t be necessary. I’ll take responsibility.
博士
Hey, doc.
谢谢你救了他
Thanks for saving him.
你没事吧? 嗯,没事,但军方没收了我的太空船
Are you all right? Yeah, but the military impounded my ship.
她有什么秘密? 她和上尉之间有什么秘密?
What’s with her? What’s with her and the captain?
她和那傻植物之间有什么秘密?
What’s with her and that stupid plant?
干嘛?
What?
给我幽灵数据,以及关于五个灵魂 我们到现在为止收集到的一切资料
Forward me the phantom data, and everything regarding the five spirits we have collected so far.
是,博士
Yes, doctor.
幽灵? 我想我们不应该用复数词
Spirits? I thought we weren’t supposed to use the “s” word.
别跟我较真
Don’t get smart with me.
现在看看这株植物能为我们做点什么
Now let’s see if that plant does the trick.
提取植物波形
匹配可能的波形

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!