那边 卢克 往那边 听见了吗
Get in there, Luke. Get in there, I said.
快点对了
Come on, there.
-车夫 -往那边 罗丝
– Driver? – Get in there, Rosie.
车夫还有多远才到 那个汉森费弗
Driver, how much further to this Hasenpfeffer…
不管叫什么了 离那奇怪的地方还有多远
…or whatever you call the confounded place?
你是说汉萨亚帕吧 没有多远了
Hassayampa? Oh, shouldn’t be long now.
过了这个山头 转个弯沿着路直走
Once over the rise and round the bend, then along a piece.
按你的计划
According to your schedule,
我们一个小时之前就应该到了
we should’ve been there an hour ago.
你应该不会觉得
You don’t suppose
我们已经错过吧 芬克
we could’ve passed her, do you, Fink?
有可能在那
Might of, at that.
别担心兵哥 我们会把你送到那里的
Don’t you worry, soldier boy. We’ll get you there.
兵哥
Soldier boy.
什么鬼地方 40英里
What a country. Forty miles from
除了泥坑还是泥坑
mudhole to mudhole.
顽固的希腊人 死人的妻子
Mule Creek, Deadman’s Squaw,
施密特的井
Schmidt’s Wells.
刽子手的房♥子 这就是汉萨亚帕
Hangman’s Flats, Hassayampa.
简直是世界的边境 福特阿帕契
At end of the rainbow, Fort Apache.
福特阿帕契
Fort Apache.
居然把人派到这地方来
Blast an ungrateful war department that sends a man
真想炸了指挥部
to a post out here.
不管怎么说 我会陪着你
Anyway, I’ll be with you.
我不喜欢 你呆在欧洲的那几年
I hated all those years you were in Europe.
总比这里好
Better there than here.
我不是那个意思 菲
I didn’t mean it that way, Phil.
只是我做了这么多事
It’s just that after all I’ve done and been,
结果居然被塞来这里
to be shunted aside like this…
快到了 完全在计划掌控之中
We’re coming in. Practically on schedule.
对吧 芬克
Right, Fink?
一点不差
Practically.
-玛麦冰 -嗨 我来了
– Ma Macbean? – Hi. I’m coming.
-路上顺利吧 小伙子 -顺得不得了
– Nice trip, boys? – Smooth as a rock.
还有多远才到福特阿帕契
How far is it to Fort Apache?
往南走35英里就到了 有人接你吗
Oh, the fort’s 35 miles south of here. Were you expected?
-我拍了电报 -哦 那个
– I telegraphed. – Oh, that.
电报没用的
Telegraphs doesn’t mean a thing.
线路一天是通的 第二天就坏了说不定的
One day the wire’s up, the next day they’re down.
往南35英里夫人
Thirty-five miles south. Madam,
有没有保管马车的地方
is there a livery stable here?
没有
No.
肯定有办法租到车的吧
There must be some way to rent a vehicle.
-租什么 -马车 什么马车都行
– A what? – A rig. Any kind of rig.
没有适合女孩乘的
Nothing fit for the lassie to ride in.
噢 天啊 你的帽子真好看 小姐
Oh, my, that’s a real bonny bonnet, miss.
-在圣路易斯买♥♥的吗 -波士顿
– St. Louis? – Boston.
噢 波士顿马萨诸塞州 那个波士顿吧
Oh, Boston, Massachusetts?
你看
Here.
哦 天啊
Oh, my.
漂亮极了 玛
That’s mighty pretty, Ma.
哦 天啊
Oh, my.
对了 要不要来一小杯茶
Oh, would you not like a wee cup of tea
整理整理衣服
and get rid of the dust?
谢谢 不过太麻烦你了
Thank you. If it isn’t too much trouble.
不麻烦 小姐 一点不麻烦
Not a bit, lass, not a bit.
过来这里
Come on. Right in here.
小伙子要不要喝一杯
Son, how about a drink?
同志们 我能喝一瓶
Gentlemen, I could use one.
女士
Women.
这是你的毛巾 等下你就清清爽爽了
There’s your towel. You’ll be as fresh as a daisy.
谢谢你 玛
Thanks, Ma.
喔 对不起 我还以为是 玛
Oh, I’m sorry, ma’am. I thought it was Ma.
失礼了 小姐
I beg your pardon, miss.
你是谁 什么军衔
Who and what are you, mister?
我是迈克尔奥洛克中尉
Lieutenant Michael o’Rourke, sir.
正要去福特阿帕契
En route for duty at Fort Apache, sir.
-穿好你的制♥服♥ -是
– Get into uniform, mister. – Yes, sir.
那是不是还有个澡房♥
Is there another wash-up back here, mister?
在那边
Through the lean-to, sir.
士兵
Soldiers.
-你好 -你好 快进来
-Hey. -Hey, Come on inside.
-约尼·勒伯 -弗斯特斯叔叔
– Johnny Reb. – Uncle Festus.
-提米 -丹叔叔
– Timmy. – Uncle Dan.
同志们 注意礼仪
Gentlemen, gentlemen. Your manners.
姆克伊中士带着 军医车和护卫队
Sergeant Mulcahy, with ambulance and escort…
随时为迈克尔奥洛克中尉待命
…for Lieutenant Michael o’Rourke.
非常好 中士 稍息
Very good, sergeant. At ease.
稍息 他说了 可以稍息了
At ease, he says. At ease.
嗨嗨
Hey! Hey!
嗨嗨
Hey! Hey!
-多少钱买♥♥的 -75美元
– How much you pay for it? – Seventy-five dollars.
我随便都能做个更好的
I could’ve swiped you one better than that.
这可是量身订做的
Well, it’s tailor-made.
喔 看看这身材 完美的士兵
Well, look at the fit. A perfect soldier.
你觉得怎样 女士
What do you think of it, ma’am?
好极了
Wonderful.
女士 这是我的教子
Ma’am, this is my godson
迈克尔奥洛克中尉
Lieutenant o’Rourke.
每次他都很纯真地来找我
Many’s the time he’s come to me with a wet nose.
注意
Attention!
我是撒斯狄上校
I am Colonel Thursday.
我想你们应该是来接我的
I presume you have been sent for me.
-不是 -那你们在这里做什么
– No, sir. – What are you doing here?
从福特阿帕契为
Escorting the ambulance from Fort Apache
奥洛克中尉送车的
for Lieutenant o’Rourke, sir.
-没有收到关于我的命令吗 -没有
– Have you had no orders regarding me? – No, sir.
他们不知道你来的消息
They couldn’t have known of your arrival, sir.
很显然 士兵
That’s obvious, mister.
除非福特阿帕契有这个传统
Unless it’s the custom at Fort Apache…
为到来的二等中尉派车
…to provide transportation for incoming second lieutenants…
而让主帅自己骑驴
…and leave a commanding officer to travel shanks’ mare.
请接受我的车
You will, of course, sir, accept my ambulance.
谢谢
Thank you, mister.
-中士 一个半小时后出发 -是
– Sergeant, we’ll leave in one half-hour. – Yes, sir.
给他们杯酒 算我的帐
Get these men a drink and put it on my account.
-谢谢上校 -谢谢你 上校
– We thank the colonel. – Thank you, sir.
哦 请允许我向你介绍
Oh, may I present
这是奥布里恩同志
Mr. O’Brien.
是奥洛克
O’Rourke, sir.
奥洛克 这是我女儿 菲拉德菲儿小姐
O’Rourke. This is my daughter Miss Philadelphia.
你好
How do you do.
愿为你效劳 女士
Your servant, ma’am.
四杯冷啤 玛
Four bottles of cool beer, Ma.
我也一样加威士忌
And I’ll have the same with a whisky chaser.
站台里面的是谁
Halt, who goes there?
新的指挥官
The new commanding officer.
天啊
Holy Moses.
这是新的指挥官
No, the new commanding officer.
注意
Attention!
稍息 同志们
At your ease, gentlemen.
-撒斯狄 -你好 克林伍德
– Thursday. – Hello, Collingwood.
你好吗 克林伍德夫人
How do you do, Mrs. Collingwood.
很好 谢谢关心 欧文
Well, thank you, owen.
这肯定是菲拉德菲儿了
And this must be Philadelphia.
不记得我了 对吧
You don’t remember me, do you?
艾米利克林伍德 你母亲是我最好的朋友
Emily Collingwood. Your mother was my dearest friend.
我当然记得你哦 你的事我听了可多了
Why, of course. Oh, I’ve heard so much about you.
-我们不知道你要来 -我知道
– We didn’t expect you. – So I see.
约克队长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!