And she is the flame
她是火焰
That rises up
冉冉升起
And she is a bird in flight
她是只飞翔的小鸟
In the night that catches fire
在夜里能抓住光芒
Hell is this heaven
这就是天堂
Up! Up, up, up up!
抬高! 抬高 抬高!
Careful, guys.
当心点 小伙子们
This corpse is still breathing.
这个尸体还在呼吸
Try to get me there in one piece.
要把我完整地送到那里
Hello, Professor.
你好 教授
Hello, Frida.
你好 弗里达
Diego Rivera is back in the auditorium!
迭戈·里维拉 在礼堂!
Who cares? With a naked woman.
谁关心这个? 和一个裸体的女人一起
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
Why is this whore still here?
为什么这条母狗还在这里?
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me, mi amor.
告诉我 亲爱的
Are you planning to have her after lunch,
你是在想着中饭后和她睡觉
or have you fucked her already?
还是你已经和她做过了?
Lupe, please don’t start.
鲁普 请不要开始
Y-You think I don’t know what’s going on.
你以为我不知道在发生什么吗?
You must think I’m an idiot.
你一定以为我是个白♥痴♥?
I can’t work like this. Yes, you can.
我可不能这样工作 是的 当然可以
Your food and your slut.
你的食物和你的荡♥妇♥
That’s all you need to paint your pinche murals!
只要有这些 你就能为婊♥子♥画画了!
Hey! Get out!
出去!
And don’t come home!
别回家来!
Don’t come home and give me one of your speeches
别回家来说那些冠冕堂皇的话了
about the artist and the people and your fucking revolution!
说什么你的艺术 你的观众 你该死的革命!
You only care about yourself, you piece of shit!
你只关心你自己 狗屎一坨!
So much for lunch.
看来午饭有太多的东西了
Although…
虽然
I could eat you, perhaps.
我还能把你吃了 或许
I-I’ve eaten female flesh before. Yeah.
我以前吃过模特儿的是的
Yes.
是的
Wrapped up in…tortillas.
包在玉米卷里吃
Tastes like
味道就像
the tenderest young pig.
最柔软的乳猪
Watch out, Diego! Lupe’s coming back!
当心 迭戈 鲁普回来了!
Fucking punks!
狗♥娘♥养♥的杂种!
Come on, you little anarchists!
出来吧 你这个小杂种!
Let’s go! Frida!
我们走! 弗里达!
Just keeping you honest, panzon.
我只是想你保住你的诚实 大肚腩
Panzon.
大肚腩
Do I look fat to you?
你觉得我胖吗?
Oh, yeah.
好啊
Here you are. Gracias.
给你 谢谢
Frida, we found the most beautiful fabric
弗里达 我们找到一块非常漂亮的面料
for my wedding dress today.
可以做我今天用的婚纱
Fantastic.
那太好了
It cost a fortune.
很值钱的
Mama? Yes?
妈妈? 什么事?
Are these ripe?
这些都熟了吗?
They should be. Let me see.
应该可以了 让我看看
Yes, they’re fine. Just need a day or two.
是的 还可以 再放一两天就可以
Maybe you’lI get married, too, one day.
有一天你也会结婚的
One can only hope.
我现只能想想而已
Lunch is almost ready.
午饭差不多好了
Go get the artist.
去叫你♥爸♥爸吧
I love this one. It’s beautiful.
我喜欢这个 太漂亮了
I like it, too.
我也很喜欢
They’re busy with the wedding.
她们为了准备婚礼忙的手忙脚乱
Cristina is so excited about her dress.
克里斯蒂娜为她的婚纱而兴奋
Good.
很好
Everyone should be excited when they get married.
我想 每个人结婚的时候都会很兴奋
I suppose. If that’s what you want.
如果 都如自己所愿的话
And, uh… what do you want?
那 那么你想要什么呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I just don’t think that marriage is for everyone.
我只是认为 不是所有人都适合结婚
Well, you need a good reason to do it,
是的 和其他的事一样
just like with anything else.
你要有个好的理由才会去做
What do you think matters most for a good marriage?
那么你认为对于婚姻来说 什么是最重要的呢?
A short memory.
健忘
Why did you get married, Papa?
爸爸 为什么你要结婚呢?
I can’t remember.
我已经记不得是为什么了
So I could have you.
那样我才会有你
And concentrate, everybody.
大家集中注意力
Wait. Where is Frida?
等等 弗里达在哪里?
Adriana, go tell your sister to hurry up.
阿德里亚娜 去告诉你妹妹 让她快一点
I always wanted a son.
我一直想要个儿子
And, Matilde, everyone, eyes to the camera,
玛图达 大家眼睛看着相机
and…
然后
Come on. We’ll miss our bus.
快点 我们要错过公车了
Frida! Excuse me.
弗里达! 对不起
How much is the calaca?
这个多少钱?
Frida, come on!
弗里达 快一点了
The bus! We’ll take the next one.
车! 我们搭后面一辆吧
No, no, no! Come, come, come!
不 不 不! 快 快 快!
W-Watch out. Hey! Hey.
小心
Anyway, I just don’t think he’s completely apolitical.
总之 我认为他是一个完完全全的政♥治♥家
That’s all.
就这些
But that’s because you read it after you read Marx.
但你是在读完马♥克♥思♥的东西后读他的作品的
You… you always read things in the wrong order!
你… 你总是把读的顺序弄错了!
That’s ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Why should it matter what order you read it in?
这和读书的次序有什么关系?
Because if you have already read Marx,
因为如果你早读过马♥克♥思♥
then of course Hegel is going to seem political.
那当然黑格尔就是政♥治♥家
But the truth is the idea of history as a dialectic.
但事实是历史是辨证的
It just predicts Marx
是它预知了马♥克♥思♥
Is that gold? Real gold?
这是金子吗? 真金?
For the ceiling of the opera house.
用来装饰剧院天花板的
Move!
快开!
Move it, idiot!
快开 白♥痴♥!
Your brake!
快刹车!
The spinal column was broken,
脊柱断裂
as were the collarbone and two ribs.
还有锁骨和2根肋骨
The pelvis is broken in three places.
骨盆有3处断裂
The metal rod entered the right side of the body
金属棒进入了身体的右侧
and came out the vagina.
从阴♥道♥出来
The right leg has 1 1 fractures,
右脚有11处骨折
and the foot was crushed. Will she ever walk again?
整个脚掌粉碎性骨折 她以后还能走吗?
Let’s make sure she lives first.
先保证她能活下来吧
Is Alex alive?
亚历克斯活着吗?
Frida. Is he all right?
弗里达 他怎么样?
He was hurt, but not terribly.
他受伤了 但是不是很严重
He was here yesterday when you were not awake.
他昨天在这里 但你正睡着
And Mama?
妈妈呢?
It was too much for them, Fridocha. They are at home.
他们太累了 现在在家里
How long have I been here?
我在这里多久了?
Three weeks.
三个星期了
We’re almost there.
差不多行了
Gently, now.
慢一点
There is nothing left to spend.
我们没什么钱可以用了
I will sell some of my equipment.
我会卖♥♥掉一些东西
For another operation that probably won’t work.
再做一次手术也不一定行
No. No. Listen.
不 不 听着
Maybe this time it will work.
也许这次就成功了
And then how will you make money?
那你怎么去筹钱呢?
I’ll…paint portraits again.
我会重新开始画肖像的
Admit it, Guillermo.
正视现实吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!