Pull
向右转
Right face
向右拉
Right forward pull
向右走
Right forward march
保持计数
Count keep count
一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四
One two three four One two three four
保持计数
Count keep count
一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四
One two three four One two three four
保持计数
Count keep count
一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四
One two three four One two three four
一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四
One two three four One two three four
一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四
One two three four One two three four
保持计数
Count keep count
一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四
One two three four One two three four
保持计数
Count keep count
一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四
One two three four One two three four
马吉欧 你好
Hey Maggie Hello
你好 普威特
Hiya Prew.
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing over here?
我从薛福特堡被调过来
Transferred over from Fort Shafter.
-你离开号♥角兵团了吗 -是的
– You quit the Bugle Corps? – Yep.
-为了来这里 -不是我自己选的
– For here? – I didn’t pick it.
你严重搞错了
Oh you made a very bad mistake.
他们可以把这个军团还给卡斯特将军
This outfit they can give back to General Custer.
是吗
Yeah?
上尉还没进办公室
Captain ain’t in yet.
我四处去看看
I’ll look around.
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you’re doing’?
-你叫什么名字 -普威特 从薛福特堡调来
– What’s your name? – Prewitt. Transfer from Fort Shafter.
我听说过你
I heard about you.
我也听说过你 上士
I heard about you too Sergeant.
这里是步兵团
This here’s a rifle outfit Prewitt.
你在太阳下山前不该玩乐的
You ain’t supposed to enjoy yourself before sundown.
把球杆收起来 跟我来
Put up your cue and come along.
葛兰昨天去过医院
Grand went to the hospital yesterday. Did you put him in the sick book?
-你的报告写好了吗 -我还没有时间写 上士
– Did you make out the morning report? – I didn’t have time Sergeant.
你是文书官
You’re the company clerk Mazzioli.
医官很晚才将病历送来
Those medics didn’t bring back the sick book till late yesterday.
-我马上就会写的 -多谢 我已经替你写好了
– I’ll tend to it right now. – Thanks. I already done it for you.
你是薛福特堡最棒的号♥手
You’re the best bugler they got over at Shafter.
也是全岛最棒的
You’re the best bugler they got on this whole island.
那倒是事实
That’s true.
我同情你
I feel for you pal.
但站在我的立场 我还是不了解你
But from my position I can’t quite reach you.
立正
Ten-hut
-稍息 -早安 长官
– At ease. – Morning sir.
有什么特别的事吗
Morning men. Anything special for me this morning Sergeant Warden?
-我只有几分钟时间 -是的 长官 有新兵报到
– I’ve only a few minutes. – Yes sir. New man here.
是的 进来
Oh yes. Come in.
长官 罗勃普威特大兵
Sir Private Robert E. Lee Prewitt.
向连长报到
Reporting to the company commander as ordered.
稍息 服役纪录呢
At ease. Where’s that service record?
生于肯塔基州 在维州梅尔堡入伍
Born in Kentucky enlisted first at Fort Myer Virginia.
第一号♥手
“Bugle Corps First Bugler.”
我通常会跟新报到的人谈谈
Prewitt I always make it a policy to talk to my new men.
本军团的运作很顺利
Now I have a fine smooth-running outfit.
如果我欣赏某位士兵
If I like a soldier he can get to be a noncommissioned officer
他便能迅速升任无委任状士官
quicker here than anywhere else.
但他得让我看看他够精明
But he has to show me that he’s got it on the ball.
你在号♥角兵团惹了什么麻烦
What kind of trouble were you in in the Bugle Corps?
-没有惹麻烦 长官 -那么你为何请调
– No trouble sir. – What made you transfer out then?
那是个人因素
It was a personal matter.
-你有什么想问的吗 上士 -是的 长官
– Something you wanted to ask Sergeant? – Why yes sir.
普威特 你原是下士
Prewitt you was a corporal in the Bugle Corps.
你却自动降为大兵 调至步兵团
You took a bust to buck private to transfer to an infantry outfit.
为什么 是因为你喜欢步行
Why? Because you like to hike?
还是你受不了吹号♥角
Or was it because you couldn’t stand to bugle?
完全是个人因素
It was a personal matter.
这由连长决定
That’s up to the company commander to decide.
是怎么样
Well?
我担任了两年的第一号♥手
I was First Bugler for two years.
但军士长的朋友调了进来
The topkick had a friend who transferred in from another outfit.
第二天他便成了第一号♥手
The next day he was made First Bugler over me.
我吹号♥的技巧比他好
I was a better bugler.
你因此而离开
And you asked out on account of that?
或许是有些不太理智
Maybe it ain’t sensible but that’s the reason.
他的情感受到伤害 他们现在给我们的人手是这样的
His feelings were hurt. Kids they send us now
我们会恢复你的官阶
Well we’ll get your stripes back for you maybe
或许还让你升官
an extra one for good measure.
你知道你为何在参谋本部
Do you know why you were assigned to “G” Company?
不知道 长官
No sir.
我利用了一些关系 我现在是军团的拳击教练
I pulled a few strings. I’m the regimental boxing coach you know.
是的 长官
Yes sir.
两年前我看了你和康纳斯的一场拳击赛
I saw your fight with Connors in the Bowl year before last.
-你本应该打赢康纳斯的 -谢谢你 长官
– You should have won it. – Thank you sir.
去年我们在决赛时败北
Our regiment got beaten in the finals last December
但今年我一定要获胜
but I mean to win this year.
我需要中量级的好手
All I’ve needed was a top middleweight.
很抱歉 长官 我已不打拳了
I’m sorry sir. I quit fighting.
不打拳 为什么
Quit fighting? When? What for?
一年多前
Well over a year ago.
或许你听说过 迪西威尔斯的事
Maybe you heard about what happened with Dixie Wells?
你是指受伤的那家伙
You mean that fellow that got hurt?
-是的 长官 -我是听说过
– Yes sir. – Yes I heard about that.
我能了解你的感受 那种事难免会发生
It’s too bad. I can understand how you feel. But those things happen.
他是我不打的原因 长官
That’s why I decided I would quit sir.
你不能因为死了一个人 就说”停战”
You might as well say stop war because one man got killed.
我们的拳击课程 是最能提振士气的
Our fighting program is the best morale builder we have.
军团已经有一位走音的号♥手
I’ve got a mighty sour company bugler.
-你喜欢这工作吗 -如果要打拳就不喜欢
– How’d you like the job? – Not if it means fighting.
你打算取得
Looks to me as if you’re trying to acquire
独行侠的声誉吗
a reputation as a lone wolf Prewitt.
军队里不能有个人主义存在
You should know that in the army it’s not the individual that counts.
军团不会对你施加压力
Well you’ll find that we won’t put any pressure on you in my outfit.
你只要不犯错就行了
Just don’t make any mistakes in it that’s all.
我要进城去 还有事吗
I’ve got to go into town. Anything else for me today Sergeant?
军团的预算报告明天就要交了
The company fund report has got to be made out it’s due tomorrow.
-你写吧 没有其他了 -没有 长官
– You make it out. Is that all? – No sir.
由你全权处理
Well whatever it is you fix it up.
下午如果有事 代签我的名字
If there’s anything that has to go in this afternoon sign my name.
-我不会回来了 -是的 长官
– I won’t be back. – Yes sir.
如果不是我在后面替他打理
He’d strangle in his own spit if he didn’t have me around here
他早就完蛋了
to swab his throat out for him.
走吧
Come on.
你已从军五年 五年半
You been in the army what now Prewitt? Five years? Five and a half?
是的
Yeah.
你不认为是时候 该学聪明些了吗
Don’t you think it’s about time you got smart?
你拒绝了炸♥药♥荷姆斯
You know what you did just now when you turned down Dynamite Holmes?
等于是自找死路
You put your head in a noose.
当拳击手很轻松
Things are softer for a boxer in this outfit.
你最好学学怎么当兵
Otherwise you’d better know how to soldier.
我当得和任何人一样好
I can soldier with any man.
这里快变成夏威夷皇家饭店了
This place is getting’ to be like the Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
-她是谁
Who is that?
她是荷姆斯上尉夫人
She’s Captain Holmes’ wife.
你会被逼赛拳
You’ll fight Prewitt.
因为荷姆斯上尉 想成为荷姆斯少校
You’ll fight because Captain Holmes wants to be Major Holmes.
他认为赢得拳赛就能升官
He’s got an idea he’ll make it if he gets a winning team.
就算不为他 也为了我
And if you don’t do it for him you’ll do it for me.
我的工作就是让他高兴
‘Cause my job is to keep him happy see?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!