比利时 列日市
六号♥车 我们已经出发
Car number 6, we are moving.
座位号♥4A 重复 座位号♥4A
“4 alpha”, repeat, “4 alpha”.
靠窗 周围都是他的人
Window seat, his team’s on all sides.
收到
Copy that.
速度是多少
Speed?
每小时238千米 匀速行进
238 km/h and holding steady.
你那边还好吗
You alright over there?
弄点坏蛋给我玩 我还挺开心的
I do love getting me some bad guys.
等等 停下 有平民 重复
Wait! Wait! Civilian in play, I repeat
有平民
civilian in play.
-可以射击 -请确认
– Clear. – Confirm.
已确认 可以射击
Confirmed. Clear, code green.
妈的
Shit.
我们要去同一个地方吗
Are we shipping to the same place?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好吧
Alright.
那可是你的最好一击
That was your best ever.
我 我真的被惊艳了
I was… I was impressed.
我击中哪里了
Where I hit him?
颈部
Neck.
火车可还在行进中呢
On a moving train.
-你还拍视频了吗 -对啊 我拍了
– You took a video? – Yeah, I took video.
老兄 来跟大家认识认识
Man, meet everybody else, look.
-删了 -亨利
– Delete it. – Henry.
得了 听着
Come on, listen.
在你接任务之前有四个枪手接连失败
4 shooters wift on this guy before you got the call.
足足四个
Alright, 4.
都跟桩子似的
All of ’em studs.
你才是那个干掉他的人
And you bring him off.
那场面太漂亮了
That was beautiful, alright.
我激动得眼泪都掉下来了
I got emotional, tear fell.
删了
Delete it.
我会删的
I’ll delete it.
我到时候就删了 好吧
I’ll delete it, alright.
佐治亚州
爱莫能助
Can’t do this.
怎么样 大哥
What’s up, my brother?
你还好吗
You alright?
我击中了他的颈部
I got him in his neck.
但我当时瞄准的是他的脑袋
But I was aiming at his head.
别的环节出点岔子没什么
Other lines of work you can lose a step.
这个不行
Not this one.
你还是我们中最优秀的 同行里最优秀的
You still the best we got. Best anyone’s got.
相信我 我眼观六路 耳听八方
Believe me, I keep track.
不喝饮料 今天不喝
Not a soda, not today.
-啥意思 -来点啤酒
– Meaning? – Give me a beer.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-你真要退休了吗 -是 长官
– Are you really retiring? – Yes, sir.
那我就确定要啤酒
Then I’m sure.
好嘞
Okay.
能开枪的人多了 戴尔
A lot of guys can shoot, Dell.
但是你是唯一的 你有别人没有的经历
They aren’t you, they don’t have the history you do.
我觉得 这经历
Yeah, I think the… the history
可能也算不上什么好事
might be the problem.
亨利
Henry.
我们一起经历了太多 你我二人
We’ve been through a lot together, you and me.
让世界变得更安全
We do world safer.
我就是没法将对你的信任转给新来的人
I just not gonna trust a new guy like I trust you.
当时有个小孩
There was a kid…
一个漂亮小女孩
beautiful little girl.
就在他旁边
Right next to him.
如果我偏个15厘米
If I’m 6 inches off –
死的就是她了
she’s dead.
你懂吗
Understand?
这次
This time
是我走运
I got lucky.
我射出子弹的时候没有那种掌控感
I didn’t feel the shot.
但本来应该有的
Not like I should have.
戴尔 我杀过72个人
72 kills, Dell.
这些破事真的会影响你的
That shit starts to mess with you a little bit.
在内心深处 我感觉到
Deep down it’s like…
我的灵魂好像受伤了
my soul was hurt.
我想要回归平静
I just want some peace.
所以 我现在该怎么办呢
So, what do I do now?
祝我好运吧
Wish me well.
早上好
Good morning.
杰瑞去哪了
Hey, where’s Jerry?
杰瑞退休了
Jerry retired.
他们受不了他每天那么忙了
They couldn’t take anymore of his bustling pace.
我叫丹尼
I’m Danny.
你好丹尼 我是亨利
Hey Danny, I’m Henry.
我欠你23.46美元
I owe you $23.46.
好的 谢谢你 亨利
Okay, thank you, Henry.
你是为了什么来钓鱼呢
So, what are you fishing for?
平和 静谧
Peace and quiet
还有马鲛鱼
and mackerel.
现在你要向牧师点进发了吗
Head now to Preachers Point?
你建议我去那边吗
Is that what you recommend?
阳光尚好 白昼且长 何乐而不为呢
Well, seems like a nice enough day for it.
你好像不是很赞成共生共荣
Not much of a “live and let live” guy, I take it.
我对蜜蜂严重过敏
I’m deathly allergic to bees.
你是学生吗 还是全职看店的
You a student or just a fish whisperer?
我还在为毕业而努力奋斗
I’m working my way to grad school.
研究海洋生物学
Marine biology.
佐治亚大学 达里安学院
UGA, Darian?
冲啊狗狗!
Go Dawgs!
佐治亚大学的吉祥物是斗牛犬
你自己可要小心了
Well, you be careful around here.
码头那边也有不少狗呢
There is some dogs out on these docks too.
我应付得来
Nothing I can’t handle.
我猜我没必要问你生意如何吧
Well, I guess I don’t have to ask how business is.
本来应该是你的生意
Could have been yours.
也就求了你十次而已
Only asked you 10 times.
又见面了兄弟
Hey brother.
见到你可真开心啊 亨利
It’s good to see you, Henry.
我也是 杰克
You too, Jack.
你在那边都干嘛呢 挥霍荷尔蒙吗
What you doing there? Feeling sexy?
你这么快就赶到我真的很感激
Thanks for coming so quickly.
应该的 你还没离婚吧
Of course. You still married?
是啊 老婆在巴黎购物呢
Yup. Wife’s on a shopping trip to Paris.
儿子上了寄宿学校
Son’s in boarding school.
你呢
You?
三无 没老婆没娃 也去不成巴黎
No, no wife, no kids, no Paris.
敬 下一次战争
Here’s to the next war –
-永远不会发生 -永远不会发生
– which is no war. – which is no war.
你准备了什么好东西给我
So, what’ve you got?
认识他吗
Recognise him?
问这个干什么
Who’s asking?
老朋友担心你可能惹上麻烦了
Your old friend who’s afraid you’re in trouble.
你认识吗
Do you?
我在列日市干掉他了
I AMF’ed him in Liège.
他们告诉你他的身份了吗
They tell you who he was?
瓦莱利·多莫夫 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Valery Dormov. Terrorist.

No.
瓦莱利·多莫夫是分子生物学家
Valery Dormov. Molecular biologist.
他在美国工作了三十年
Who worked here in the States for 30 years.
我看过他的资料
I read his file.
生化恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Bio-terrorist.
资料被人改过了
The file was spiked.
我不知道是谁做了手脚
I don’t know by who.
但是动机呢

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章超人总动员
下一篇文章好小子们
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!