“Big stuff is old stuff”?
鲍勃不是想顶你的 爸爸
Daddy, Bob didn’t mean to upset you.
他只是实话实说而已
He just wants to be honest, that’s all.
我们只想要一个属于 我们自己的小天地 这就够了
We just want something little that’s our own, that’s all.
只是属于我们的小天地 你明白吗 爸爸
Just ours. You see, Dad?
我懂了 宝贝
Yeah, honey. I see.
再见 爸爸
See you, Daddy.
嗨 安吉儿 听着
Hey, Angel, come on.
我为这片土地花了 自己一辈子时间
Keeping it together all my life for them.
和灌木 尘土 风沙作斗争…
I battled in mesquite, dust, wind…
使得这片牧场如此繁荣壮大
…keeping it big.
但为谁呢
And for who?
最后还不是要 还给本地那些肮脏的土著
I might just as well give it back to the dirt-eating Comanches.
这就是这个 圣诞的精义所在了
That’s the Christmas spirit.
爸爸 把这片土地还给 贫苦的印第安人吧
Give it all back to the poor old Indians.
不用跟我说 我知道
Don’t tell me, I know.
你是杰特·林克
You’re Jett Rink.
-你是茱迪 -不是 我是卢斯
– You’re Judy? – No, I’m Luz.
哦 卢斯 本尼迪特
Oh. Luz Benedict.
是我 进来
Ha, ha. That I am. Come on in.
爸爸在吧台那边
Dad’s over at the bar.
放松点 今天是圣诞 人人都有礼物的
Feel free, it’s Christmas. Everybody gets one.
圣诞
Christmas?
我还以为下星期才是呢
I thought that was next week.
其他人应该早点告诉我的
Somebody ought to have told me about that.
杰特给自己的圣诞祝福
Christmas greetings from Mr. Jetexas himself.
你好 毕克
Hello, Bick.
请坐吧
Sit down.
我看圣诞节也跟其他 谈生意的时候没什么两样
I guess Christmas is just about as good a day as any to talk a little business.
你先下去 卢斯
Run along, Luz.
我们有话要谈
We got business to talk about.
先走了
Bye, now.
再见 林克先生
Bye, Mr. Rink.
小姐 人人都称呼我杰特的
Everybody calls me Jett, honey.
再见
Bye-bye.
你在想什么
What’s on your mind?
国家需要石油
The country needs petroleum.
毕克 我准备要去华盛顿
I’m going to Washington, Bick.
我要去那的原因和我 来这的原因都是因为石油
The reason I’m going, and the reason I’m here, is oil.
我看得出来
I figured.
想谈谈生意吗
Want to talk a little business?
随时恭候
I’m ready.
似乎每次我们做生意的时候 我和你之间的…
Seems like every time we made a deal, me and you…
结果总是非常幸运…
…it just turned out pretty lucky…
对某些人而言
…for somebody.
这附近的石油 也没造成什么不同
You know, all this oil around here hasn’t made a lot of difference.
我们现在住的跟以前我们 住在”利塔”时候也差不多一样
We live pretty much the way we always have here at Reata.
-就跟我们本尼迪特家族 开创这里时一样 -是的
– Mm-hm. Just like we Benedicts found it. – Yeah.
毕克
Bick…
上帝待你真是不赖 直接就在你前院给你 安排了个游泳池
…Lord was good to you, setting that concrete pool right down in your own yard.
下来啊
Hey, come on in. Ha, ha.
现在不行 卢斯
Oh, not now, Luz.
对年轻人来说是好事
Well, it’s good for the young folks.
不管有石油没石油 我们在这里已经取得了进步
We’d have made improvements around here, oil or no oil.
但对石油进行27.5%税收豁免 的确是有帮助的 对不对
Now, Bick, that 27.5 percent tax exemption on oil helped out some, didn’t it?
-贝利 我来告诉你 一些老人的愚见吧 -愿闻其详
– Bale, I’ll tell you what old Pinky thinks. – What?
自从烟草之后 石油税收豁免 是对德州冲击最大的事物了
That oil tax exemption is the best thing to hit Texas since we whupped Geronimo.
呦吼
Yahoo!
这是华盛顿 通过的最好的法案之一
One of the finest laws ever passed in Washington.
毕克 我不是开玩笑…
All joking aside, Bick…
这些事情我们有泰半功劳 这点我们不该拒绝接受
…Bale and I are not adverse to accepting a share of the credit for it.
一点也不
Not at all.
参议员 有些以往的一流人物 如今逐渐老了
How about an exemption for…
你何不也给 他们进行一番税收豁免
…depreciation of first-class brains, senator?
谁 你
Whose? Yours?
比如说我父亲
My father’s, for instance.
他花了一生时间去拯救世人性命
He spent his life saving other people’s lives.
何不给他进行点税收豁免
How about some tax exemption there?
莱斯利说话一向一针见血 对吧
Leslie’s always been real sharp-talking, hasn’t she, Bick?
非常正确 但你也一向能言善辩
Fair enough, judge. You’ve always been smooth enough for two.
“无论前路是好 是坏…”
Do you take each other for better or for worse…
“无论是贫 是富…”
…for richer or for poorer…
“无论是疾 是康 你们愿意执子之手 直到老逝吗”
…in sickness and in health, until death?
“乔丹·本尼迪特
Jordan Benedict…
你愿意接受…””你身旁的胡安娜·韦拉波斯…”
…wilt thou take Juana Villalobos, here present…
“在教堂经历圣母之仪式
…for your lawful wife…
让她成为你合法的妻子吗”
…according to the rite of our holy mother, the Church?
我愿意
I will.
“胡安娜·韦拉波斯
Juana Villalobos…
你愿意接受…” “你身旁的乔丹·本尼迪特…”
…wilt thou take Jordan Benedict, here present…
“在教堂经历圣母之仪式
…for your lawful husband…
让他成为你合法的丈夫吗”
…according to the rite of our holy mother, the Church?
我愿意
I will.
两手紧握 双膝下跪
Join your hands and kneel down.
Turn right back and then go along
The lady in the front and the gent follow along
Now you’re home and now you swing Round and round with a pretty little thing
On the corner with the old left hand
It’s a right to your honey and a right now round
Hurry up Grandpa can’t you see You ain’t as spry as you used to be
Barbed-wire gates and a great big date Promenade round or you’re gonna get sprayed
Now the gals to the center and back to the bar
And the gents to the center with a right-hand star
Now back to the left and not too far
Greet your honey pass her by Pick up the next gal on the sly
Now the gals go in with a full turn round
Like a jaybird walking on the frozen ground
Now the men go in with a full turn round
Like a scared little rabbit chased by a hound
Spread that star way out wide Let’s do-si-do on every side
Do-si-high and do-si-low Just turn around and here we go
Gals to the center and back to the bar
The gents to the center with a right-hand star
Now back to the left and not too far
Greet your honey pass her by Pick up the next gal on the sly
Now the gals go in with a full turn round
Like a jaybird walking on the frozen ground
Yahoo
Now the men go in with a full turn round
Like a scared little rabbit chased by a hound
Spread that star way out wide Let’s do-si-do on every side
他们说什么
What did they say?
Gals to the center and back to the bar And the gents…
朋友们 亲邻们…
Friends and neighbors, uh…
我给大家介绍一下我的妻子
…I want you all to meet my wife.
-乔丹·本尼迪特三世太太 -恭喜
– This is Mrs. Jordan Benedict III. – Well, congratulations.
恭喜
Congratulations.
“安吉尔今日灵柩归故土”
He was the first Reata baby I ever saw.
他是我第一个 见到在”利塔”诞生的孩子
I remember it as if it were yesterday…
那就仿如昨天的事历历在目
…when I picked him up.
他当时发了烧
He had a fever.
我还以为他活不过那天了
I didn’t think he was going to live the day out.
我仅代表美国♥军♥队
On behalf of the United States Army…
给您自豪地献上 我们国家的旗帜…
…I am proud to present to you the flag of our nation…
您儿子在战役中非常光荣 地所要拼力保护的旗帜
…which your son defended so gallantly.
Oh say can you see
By the dawn’s early light
What so proudly we hailed
At the twilight’s last gleaming
Whose broad stripes and bright stars
Through the perilous fight
O’er the ramparts we watched
Were so gallantly streaming
And the rocket’s red glare
The bombs bursting in air
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there
Oh say does that star-spangled…
全世界所有人都会去那里的
Everyone, just everyone in the world’s gonna be there.
我要飞去达拉斯 到妮梦玛珂丝[著名服装店]去
I’m gonna fly up to Dallas and I’m going to Neiman’s.
给自己买♥♥件光芒闪耀的夜礼服
I’m gonna buy myself a sort of a starlight-white evening dress.
简单明了 但又漂亮不凡
Very plain and simple, and deadly.
在你作好 这些计划之前… 你该先听听你父亲的意见
Before you get so elaborately simple, you’d better hear what your father has to say.
我们怎样都要去的 我答应杰特了
We’re certainly going. I promised Jett.
杰特 你在说什么
Jett. What are you talking about?
他喜欢我 也喜欢我的家人
He likes me. He likes my family too.
他一直谈起你唉
He’s always talking about you.
亲爱的卢斯…
My dear, darling Luz.
如果你不是还在 没发育成熟的肩上 顶着颗本尼迪特家的头
If I didn’t know you had a Benedict head on those immature shoulders…
我早把你狠狠揍一顿了
…I’d prescribe a good spanking.
他好迷人
Oh, he’s dreamy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!