举起拳头
Get them up.
你早该受我几拳了
You had this coming to you for a long time.
德克萨斯对杰特·林克太宽容了…
Texas has been kind to Jett Rink…
…时刻准备包庇他
…and is ever ready…
你怎么揍我孩子 我就怎么揍回你
You’re gonna get what you gave my boy.
举起拳头 举起拳头
Get them up. Get them up!
…骄傲 友好…
proud, friendly…
热心 成功
…warm-hearted, successful.
没错 我相信必定成功…
Yes, successful, I am sure…
…超越最狂野的梦想
…beyond his wildest dreams.
…但是杰特·林克的民♥意♥支持度一直很高
But Jett Rink has never lost the common touch.
你根本不值得我去揍
You ain’t even worth hitting.
想知道一些真实的事吗
Jett, you want to know something true?
你早就什么也不是了
You’re all through.
…所有了解他 爱过他的老朋友
… all old friends who have known him and loved him…
从小就认识他
…since boyhood.
朋友们
Dear friends…
今晚 我们大家来…
…I’m going to ask you to come with me tonight…
一起回顾 一些美好的回忆
…as I turn back the pages in my book of happy memories…
我记得首次见到 年轻的杰特·林克的情形
…and I recall the first time I saw young Jett Rink.
-那孩子呢 -胡安娜扶他上楼了
– Where’s the boy? – He went upstairs.
我们走吧
Come on, let’s get out of here.
-我去叫卢斯 -快点
– I’ll go get Luz. – Hurry up.
带走光辉…
moves the sand of glorious…
来 卢斯 我们走
Luz, we’re leaving.
-他的脸上闪耀着光芒 -能让一下吗
– in his face shone that light… – Would you excuse me, please?
命运总是…
that destiny always uses…
光阴似箭… 这是光阴的习惯
The years pass quickly, as the years have a way of doing.
如今我见到的杰特·林克…
And now I see Jett Rink as a young man…
是一个既不害怕别人反对 也不惧怕辛劳工作的 杰特·林克…
… afraid of neither opposition nor hard work…
他目光远大… 在工作中 计划中 奋斗中…
…his eyes set on a far distant goal towards which he’s ever working…
一步步实现自己的目标
…learning, striving.
现在我们的 杰特·林克进来了
And now we come to Jett Rink, the man.
德州是给了 杰特·林克许多机遇的地方
Texas has been kind to Jett Rink.
杰特也从来没有忘记 过德州给他的机遇…
And Jett, never forgetting this kindness…
他随时愿意 捐献出自己的资源…
…is ever ready to devote his resources…
给这片培养了他的土地…
…to the greater glory of the state which reared him…
这片土地也回报 以他今晚的荣耀
…and which, in turn, does honor to him tonight…
回报以各位如此聚集一堂
…in this great gathering here present.
现在 在这里的朋友们…
And now, my friends, here…
全国收听着 广播的千万人♥民♥们…
…and to the many thousands of you listening across the nation…
我非常荣幸…
…I have the privilege…
荣幸之极给大家介绍
…yes, I have the great honor…
一个这个时代的传奇…
…to introduce a legend in his own time…
一名伟大的德州人…
…a great Texan…
杰出的美国人
…an outstanding American…
没错 朋友们 就是他
…yes, my friends, a man.
我们有我们的杰特·林克
I give to you Jett Rink.
All the livelong day
The eyes of Texas are upon you
You cannot get away
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn
The eyes of Texas are upon you
你可以信得过我的
Well, you can count on me.
好吧 再见
All right, then. Goodbye.
情况有多坏
How bad?
“文塞塔”受到了 很严重的袭击
It hit pretty hard in Vientecito.
吉埃拉医生开设了 临时辅助性的医院
Dr. Guerra set up an auxiliary hospital.
他需要帮忙 我得马上过去
He needs help. I better get down there.
等到明早做第一班机吧 那会让你时间充裕些
You’ll make better time if you wait till first light and fly.
我讨厌睡在 杰特的屋檐底下
I don’t relish the idea of spending the night under Jett’s roof.
我也是
Me too.
如果不是有约定 我们早就逃开了
If it weren’t for transporting this circus, we’d all hightail it out of here.
希望这不会令她太过不安
I hope she don’t let this upset her too much…
今晚的事…
…this business tonight.
只是这些凌♥辱♥的其中之一
It’s just one of those things.
最好的方式就是忘掉它
Best thing to do is forget about it.
对 忘掉它
Yeah. Well, go ahead. You forget it.
但我一定要记住这事
Me, I’m gonna remember it.
听着 乔丹
Now, look, Jordy.
别紧张
Take it easy.
我们才住一晚受的 刺♥激♥就差不多够了
We’ve had just about enough excitement around here for one night.
-我猜是吧 -是的
– Yeah, I guess so. – Sure.
你一向都很有自己的主见 并且会充分实现自己的主见
You’ve always had a mind of your own, and you’ve always used it.
你一直都是按自己的方式行事
Done things pretty near your own way.
你那样结婚的时候你应该 已经知晓自己在干什么
You knew what you was doing when you married in that direction.
你那天早上给我说 那消息时我就告诉过你 记得吗
I told you myself the morning after you broke the news. Remember?
我告诉过你我知道胡安娜 是一个很好的女孩…
I told you then that I knew Juana was a mighty-fine little gal…
但是娶她的话就意味着 自找麻烦 你记得吗
…but when you and she got married, you was asking for trouble. Remember?
我跟你说过的
I told you that.
这里的许多人对 这种事都太神经质了
Lots of folks in this part of the country are pretty jumpy about that sort of thing.
-杰特只是其中之一 -我知道有这种人
– Jett’s only one of them. – I know those people.
我们以前也碰过这种事 但我们都处理得很好
Just leave them to heaven. We’re doing fine.
我只担心怎么去对付 那些本来应该更了解我的人
Look, Papa, if I’m concerned, it has to do with the people that ought to know better.
譬如我自己的父亲
Like my own father.
-唔 -很简单 就是你
– Hmm? – Just the simple truth, that’s you.
你就是这么想的
That’s the way you think.
我才不管什么杰特·林克
Oh, good Lord, I don’t care about Jett Rink.
但是你 爸爸 那不同
But you, Papa, that’s different.
你给我听着 乔丹
Now, you look here, Jordy.
你不能这么跟我说话
You can’t talk to me like that.
谁都不能这么跟我说话
Why, Lord, no man can.
我一向是个公正的人 一辈子正直无私 对所有人都是
I’m a fair man, and I’ve been fair all my life, with everybody.
你 我的孩子 你不能跟我 这么说我不是个公正的人
And you, my own son, can’t sit there and tell me that I’m not a fair man.
听着 乔丹…
Look, Jordy…
生活有种种方式 做事有种种方式…
…there’s ways of living and there’s ways of doing things that folks abide by…
有人就喜欢和 自己的同胞一起… 觉得这样过得开心幸福
…when they want to live right and happily in comfort with their own people.
我一直都说胡安娜 是个好女孩 只是…
And I always say Juana’s a mighty-fine little gal, but…
别干坐在那里证明我说的话 我不想听到你这么说
Don’t sit there and prove what I say! I don’t like to hear you do it.
你一点都不公正
Dang it, boy, you’re not being fair.
在那骚嚷时 是谁去跟林克挑战了
When that ruckus started down there tonight, who went after Rink?
是你♥爸♥爸
Your old man.
-谁为你出头 是你♥爸♥爸
Who took him to count? Your old man.
-那为什么 -为什么要帮我出头呢
– And why? – Why? Because I…
-因为我妻子 -是的
– Because of my wife? – Yes.
不是 那是因为你儿子
No. No, because your son…
乔丹·本尼迪特…”利塔”漫长而又 令你自豪的血统后代
…Jordan Benedict, descendant of the long, proud line of Reata…
因为他被当着整个德州狠狠 地被人羞辱了 这才是原因
…got knocked right flat on his back in front of all Texas. That’s why.
听着 爸爸
Now, look, Papa.
算了吧 别担心了
Just forget it. Don’t worry yourself about it.
妈妈 当你跟我们这些 好吵闹的德州人闹在了一起
Look, Mama, I guess you made a big mistake…
你真是犯了个大错
…when you got yourself mixed up with us rowdy Texans.
你真让我吃惊 你们所有人都太让我吃惊了
Well, I’m shocked at you, and I’m shocked at all of us.
我真羞愧
I’m just so ashamed.
我永远不会忘记
I’ll never be able to forget the sight of
我哥哥闯入豪华的前厅…
…my brother barging into the grand ballroom…
在我们朋友的面前 让我们丢脸 那样我的父亲丢的脸就更大
…disgracing us. Then my father had to make it a bigger brawl.
我以后还怎么见人啊
I don’t know when I’ll be able to face people.
你继续去见杰特的话 就不用再见我了
Keep seeing Jett, you won’t have to face me.
孩子们
Children.
这样怎样 妈妈
Well, how about that, anyway, Mama?
一直没人问我意见
I haven’t been asked.
我们一家好像不能 容忍♥他的成功似的
It seems that my family just can’t tolerate his success.
-亲爱的 卢斯 -今晚对杰特意味非凡
– My darling Luz. – Well, tonight meant a lot to Jett.
我知道的
Really, I know.
真不知该怎么去跟他道歉 如果我知道的话我早去了
If I only knew how to apologize to him, I’d go to him now.
但我不能再面对那些人
I can’t face all those people.
派对早结束了 宾客们都回家了
The party’s over. They’ve all gone home.

All?
他在大众面前晕了过去
He passed out like a light in front of the whole crowd.
不 卢斯 这是我们听到的消息
Oh, no. That’s what we heard, Luz.
他一定是病了
Well, he must have been ill.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!