让我看看你印第安式的呐喊
Let me see your Indian war cry, son.
我不是
I don’t…
大点儿声 让我看看
Louder! Let me see it.
你的兽♥性♥呢 你是袜带蛇吗
What is your animal spirit? Are you a garter snake?
-不是 中士 -你是花栗鼠吗
– No, Sergeant! – Are you a chipmunk?
-不是 中士 -那你是跳舞的驯鹿吗
– No, Sergeant! – Are you a dancing reindeer?
-不 中士 -你在顶撞我吗 二等兵
– No, Sergeant! – Are you contradicting me, Private?
-不是 中士 -很好
– No, Sergeant! – Good.
那以后我以后就叫你”酋长”了
Then I shall henceforth call you “Chief”
以显示我对你们部落的尊重
as a sign of great respect to your people.
谢谢 中士
Thank you, Sergeant!
你在冲我傻笑吗 小子 还是你平时就这样
Are you grinning at me, boy, or is that your natural state?
不 中士
No, Sergeant.
-你的名字 二等兵 -戴斯蒙德·多斯
– Name, Private? – Desmond Doss.
我见过一些玉米杆都比你结实
I have seen stalks of corn with better physiques.
让我想把你的耳朵拧下来 二等兵
Makes me want to pull an ear off, Private.
-你能撑住你的重量吗 -能 中士
– Can you carry your weight? – Yes, Sergeant!
那对你来说应该很容易了
Should be easy for you, then.
-下士 -中士
– Corporal. – Sergeant.
刮大风的时候看好你的兵
Make sure you keep this man away from strong winds.
是 中士
Yes, Sergeant.
-二等兵蠢蛋 -是 中士
– Private Idiot. – Yes, Sergeant.
抬起你的脚来 抬高点
Raise your foot. Higher.
所有人都出去 现在 赶快
Everyone outside. Now! Move it.
我说了 动起来
I said move it.
好的 我先穿上制♥服♥ 中士
All right. Just getting in my uniform, Sarge.
我让他穿了吗 下士
Did I ask him to, Corporal?
没有 中士
No memory of it, Sarge.
我相信能如此以裸体为傲的人
I believe any man who takes such pride in his natural naked state
也必然能享受外面的寒风
will surely enjoy the brisk of the outdoors.
动起来 光屁♥股♥先生
Now move your privates, Private Parts!
动起来 你这个裸♥露♥狂
Move it! You son of an exhibitionist!
现在我来教你们怎么打单套结
I am going to teach you how to tie a bowline knot,
这样你们就能从高处爬下来
so you can get your sorry asses down from a height,
好让我踢你们的屁♥股♥
so I may then kick them!
打个圈 这是兔子洞
Create a loop. This is the rabbit hole.
兔子从里面钻出来 绕过树
The rabbit comes out of his hole, runs around the tree,
回到洞里 好了 你们试一下
goes back into the hole. All right, let’s go!
很好 特克斯
Very good, Tex.
继续努力 老师
Keep struggling, Teach.
你栓过羊吗 好莱坞
Have you ever roped a goat, Hollywood?
没有 中士
No, Sarge.
你看过山羊的眼睛吗
Have you ever looked into a goat’s eyes?
-没有 中士 -很好 不然太奇怪了
– No, Sarge. – Good, that would be unnatural.
你知道如果你不呼吸 你就会死
You know if you don’t breathe, you’ll die.
很好 二等兵蠢蛋
Good, Private Idiot.
恭喜你 油脂球
Congratulations, Greaseball,
你刚从15米高的地方掉下来摔断了脖子
you just fell 50 feet and broke your neck!
很好 二等兵维多·雷纳利
Brilliant, Private Vito Rinnelli.
你把自己勒死了 你个白♥痴♥
You strangled yourself, numb nuts!
-你是贝尼托的粉丝吗 -不是 中士
– Are you a fan of Benito? – No, Sergeant.
长高点儿 身为美国人 你得长高点儿
A bit taller. If you were American, you’d be taller.
你这是什么玩意儿 多斯 一边乳♥头♥一个吗
What’ve we got here, Doss, one for each titty?
我是让你们打单套结 不是做胸罩
You were tying a bowline, boy, not building a bra!
有什么好笑的吗 下士
What is so funny, Corporal?
我不知道 中士
Couldn’t tell you, Sergeant.
快点 姑娘们 跟上 跑起来
Come on! Come on, ladies, pick it up! Move it! Move it!
让我看到你们的激♥情♥ 加把劲儿
I want to see some fire here. A little hustle.
让我看看
Show me something!
认真点跑起来
Run like you mean it!
低点 低点儿 快点 再快点儿
Down, down, down! Faster, faster!
加把劲儿 动起来
Come on. Move it! Move it!
走吧 该洗澡了 小子们 洗澡时间到
Let’s go, it’s bath time, boys! It’s bath time!
动起来 动起来
Move! Move! Move!
让我看看你们的努力 快
I want to see you work. Let’s go!
挖 挖 挖啊
Dig, dig, dig!
别忘了洗洗耳朵后面 快 动起来
Don’t forget behind your ears. Let’s go. Move!
我赌你一定很喜欢这个 光屁♥股♥的原始人
I bet you’re enjoying this, you naked degenerate.
快走 快 快 动起来
Let’s go! Hustle. Hustle. Hustle. Move!
走吧 还等什么 走 动起来
Let’s go! What are we waiting on? Let’s go! Move your ass!
到木墙那里去 去翻墙 别碰那些碎片
Get the wood! Get the wall! Don’t get splinters!
动起来
Drive!
动起来
Drive!
天 你没事吧
Jeez, are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
加把劲儿 小伙子们 动起来
Some spirit here, boys. Move!
快 动起来
Come on, move!
你怎么回事 没人让你休息
What the hell is wrong with you? No one said take a rest!
快冲过终点 快跑 快
Move your asses to the finish line! Move! Move!
快 快
Hustle! Hustle!
撅起屁♥股♥冲过那条线
Get your asses across that line!
计时 干得漂亮 多斯
Time! Nice work, Doss!
这是美国政♥府♥送给你们的私人礼物
This is a personal gift from the United States government
人人都有
to each and every one of you.
一把标配的M1式美国步♥枪♥ 口径0.30
A standard issue U.S. Rifle, caliber .30, M1,
自动上膛的肩扛式半自动步♥枪♥
a clip-fed, shoulder-fired, semi-automatic weapon
专门用来摧毁敌人 给他们带去死亡的
designed to bring death and destruction to the enemy.
它会是你的爱人 你的情人 你的小老婆
This is to be your lover, your mistress, your concubine.
也许会是你一生中唯一的真爱
Perhaps the only thing in life you will ever truly love.
小伙子们 开始跳舞了 选一个女伴吧
Fellas, let’s dance. Grab a girl.
别把你的枪口朝前
Don’t point your gun forward.
我今天还不想死
I do not want to be shot today.
你们就不要白费心思了
No matter how much you are tempted.
把枪立在一边
Place the weapon by your side.
注意
Pay attention.
你有什么问题吗 二等兵玉米杆
Problem, Private Corn Stalk?
没有适合你的尺寸吗
Is there not one in your size,
还是你不喜欢这个颜色
or is it the color that is the issue?
不 中士
No, Sarge.
他们说我可以不带武器
I was… I was told I don’t have to carry a weapon.
再说一次 站出来 二等兵 我肯定听错了
Come again? Step forward, Private. I can’t be hearing this right.
对不起 中士
Well, I’m sorry, Sergeant.
我不能碰枪
I can’t touch a gun.
到底有什么问题
What exactly is the problem?
没什么 只是搞错了 长官
No problem, just a mistake, sir.
我参军时告诉过部队的人
I told the Army when I joined up.
不可能
That’s not possible.
你知道为什么不可能吗 二等兵
Do you know why it’s not possible, Private?
不知道 长官
No, sir.
因为美国♥军♥队从不犯错
Because the United States Army does not make mistakes.
所以如果有问题 那一定出在你身上
So if there’s a problem, you must be that problem.
他们不应该把我送到步♥枪♥连
I was just never supposed to be sent to a rifle company.
他是因道义原因拒服兵役者 长官
He’s a C.O., sir.
因为道义而拒服兵役 而你却来参了军
You’re a conscientious objector, and you joined the Army?
不 长官 我是个尽责的合作者
Well, no, sir, I’m a conscientious cooperator.
你在拿我消遣吗 多斯
Are you screwing with me, Doss?
不 长官 我是自愿参军的
No. No, sir. I volunteered.
我可以穿军装
I ain’t got no problem with wearing my uniform,
也可以朝国旗敬礼 并履行我的义务
or saluting the flag and doing my duty.
只是我不能拿枪和杀人
It’s just carrying a gun and the taking of human life.
你不杀人 仅此而已
You don’t kill? That’s all.
是的 长官 仅此而已
Yes, sir, that’s all.
你知道战争总是会让很多人送命吧
You know quite a bit of killing does occur in a war?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这才是战争的真谛
I mean, that is the essential nature of war.
-是 长官 -好吧
– Yes, sir. – All right.
你对美国♥军♥队还有什么其他要求吗
Do you have any other requirements of the United States Army?
我们还有什么其他要注意的吗
Is there anything else that we can do to ensure
好让你觉得和我们在一起舒服点儿
that you have a comfortable stay here with us?
他周六不想工作 长官
He doesn’t want to work on Saturdays, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!