That’s easy.

Hey.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
所以 我昨晚打电♥话♥ 我被困在体育馆了
So, l called last night. l got hung up at the gym.
嗨 我爸爸说你和那些大学的家伙打的很棒
Hey, my dad says you’re doing great with those college guys.
哦 是的 他们很棒
Oh. Yeah. They’re awesome.
和他们打简直就象置身在另个世界
Playing with them is like being in another world.
当然 你错过了一个好玩的晚上 是个很棒的比赛
Well, you missed out on a fun night. lt was a great game.
但后来的点心不得不是个重要部分
But the dessert afterwards had to be the best part.
她母亲做了最好吃的核仁巧克力饼
Her mom makes the best brownies
-在整个世界上 -是的 我知道 我已经吃过了
-in the entire world. -Yeah, l know. l’ve had them.
好的 以后见
Well, l’ll see you guys later.
嗨 莱邦 和红鹰队相处的怎么样了?
Hey, LeBron, how’d it go with the Redhawks?
你知道 他们都很高
You know, they’re very tall.
我们有维尔斯为了坚持打下去 所以解决了
We got Vince from maintenance to play, so it worked out.
-万一你在考虑 -也许今天晚点我们能打
-ln case you were wondering. -Maybe we could play later today.
我不知道 和维尔斯协商一下
l don’t know. Check with Vince.
埃文斯制定了时间表而不是我
Well, Mr. Evans set up the workout, not me.
你有没有要求带上我们 队长?
Did you even ask to include us, Captain?
我没有去找红鹰队 红鹰队来找我的 好吗?
l didn’t go looking for the Redhawks, the Redhawks came to me. Okay?
我没有签什么高尔夫的工作 富尔顿提供给我的 我同意了
l didn’t sign up for this golf job, Fulton offered it. l said yes.
这是我的 但我和你一样出来工作 很尴尬
My decision. But l show up to work same as you, so chill, man.
你的裤子上沾了一点脏东西
You get a speck of dirt on your pants,
-有人会帮你干洗 -你不用做同样的事情
-and someone dry cleans you. -And you wouldn’t do the same thing
-如果我和你一样好? -我没有那样说
-lf l was as good as you? -l did not say that.
-你不必要 -你也是
-You didn’t have to! -And neither did you !
你知道吗 我们不是因为你的跳投而选你做队长的
You know what? We didn’t vote you captain because of your jump shot.
我们选你 是因为你知道该怎么做
Okay, we did it because you’re the guy who usually knows what’s up.
-但我猜想事情改变了 -你认为你让我都弄清楚了?
-But l guess things change. -You think you got me all figured out?
当然 我没这么认为 而且我不反击你
Well, l don’t think so. And l don’t answer to you.
那么也许你应该先从自己开始
Then maybe you should start answering to yourself!
自从幼儿园我们就象兄弟一样
Look, we have been like brothers since pre-school.
如果这几天我不知道你是谁 那么谁知道?
lf l don’t know who you are these days, then who does?
抱歉 你们全部是付钱来工作的
Excuse me. You’re all being paid to work,
不是来玩Phil博士游戏 快点工作
not play Dr. Phil. Chop-chop.
桌子设置 漂亮 噢 不 不
Table settings, nice. Oh. No, no.
不 不 不 现在 现在 太棒了
No. No. No. Now, that? Fabulous.
特洛伊!
Troy!
爸爸确定所有的奖学金委员会都在这
Daddy will make certain the entire scholarship committee is right here.
很棒的机会
Perfect view.
我已经和你妈妈说过了
l’ve already spoken to your mother.
他们将坐在我们旁边
They’re going to be sitting at a table right next to ours.
将会是个很棒的晚上
lt’s going to be a fabulous evening.
-快 -太棒了
-Come on. -Great.
排演了 大家!
Rehearsal, everyone!
-泰勒 我正停止所有活动 -好的
-Taylor, l’m signing off on everything. -Fabulous!
-谢谢你 埃文斯太太 -干的好
Thank you, Mrs. Evans. Good job.
听着 沙培 我知道我保证过我会这么做 但让我放松下
Look, Sharpay. l know l promised l’d do this, but just take it easy on me.
对整个表演的事情 我是个新手
l’m kind of new to the whole performing thing.
5 6 7 8!
Five, six, seven, eight!
你是我心中的音乐
You are the music in
心中的音乐 音乐
You are the music in Are the music in
你知道这个词一生一次
You know the words “Once upon a time”
让你听 有个理由
Makes you listen, there’s a reason
当你梦想的时候 你会找到机会
And when you dream there’s a chance you’ll find
一点笑声或者之后的幸福
A little laughter, or happy ever after
你的音调很融洽
You’re harmony to the melody
那是反射进我的脑子
That’s echoing inside my head
单音
A single voice
高过噪音
Above the noise
像一根普通的线 唱给我
Like a common thread Sing it to me
当我听到我喜欢的歌♥ 我知道我们属于
When l hear my favorite song l know we belong
因为你是在我的音乐里
‘Cause you are the music in me
活在我们所有人心里
lt’s living in all of us
是在这里因为你在我的音乐里
lt’s here Because you are the music in me
你是我心中的音乐
You are the music in
你心中的音乐 心中音乐
You are the music in Are the music in
融洽音调
Harmony to the melody
反射进我的脑子
Echoing inside my head
当我听到我喜欢的歌♥ 我知道我们属于
When l hear my favorite song l know we belong
因为你是在我的音乐里
‘Cause you are the music in me
活在我们所有人心里
lt’s living in all of us
是在这里因为你在我的音乐里
lt’s here Because you are the music in
我 我 我 我 我
Me, me, me, me, me
你在音乐里
You are the music in
你在我的音乐里
You are the music in me
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah
噢 是的
Oh, yeah
干的好! 等一下
Great job! One second.
很好的排演
Great rehearsal !
大家休息
Everybody break!
你知道 特洛伊 我一直知道你很特别
You know, Troy, l’ve always known you were special.
而且很明显我也很特别
And it’s pretty obvious l’m special, too.
我认为我们应该一起唱 你觉得呢?
l think we were meant to sing together, don’t you?
我需要喘喘气
l need some air.
别太久了 我们会再练习一次
Don’t be long ! We’re going to run it again !
给我看你得到了什么
Show me what you got!
加油 大家! 我们动起来
Come on, everybody! Here we go!
动起来! 动起来! 你第一个向上!
You’re up! You’re up! You’re up first!
我们走! 给我
Here we go! Give it to me!
加油! 噢 是的!
Come on ! Oh, yeah !
我们来!
You got it! Here we go! Pass it to me!
加油 让我们跳舞
Come on, let’s dance!
你在向上! 你在向上!
You’re up! You’re up!
让我们展示我们所拥有的给他们
Let’s show them what we got!
加油 好的!
Come on ! All right!
哦 切断! 从这里出去
RYAN: Oh, cut that! Get out of here!
-你拥有了! 嗨 -干的好
-You got it! Hey. -Good job!
-谢谢 -不用谢
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
我说盯紧他们 不是让他们变成Grease的表演员
l said keep an eye on them, not turn them into the cast of Grease!
很酷 恩?
Pretty cool, huh?
你是不是想我们的奖杯给那些洗碗的?
Do you want us to lose the Star Dazzle Award to a bunch of dishwashers?
我们? 我是那边儿的了
Us? Well, l guess that’s showbiz.
你什么时候变成他们其中之一
When did you become one of them?
你知道 我会认为那是称赞
You know, l’ll take that as a compliment.
但你和特洛伊有一个很好的演出 姐姐
But you and Troy have a good show, sis.
哦 我们也这样打算
Oh, we plan to.
给我打一下拍子
Give me a beat.
仲夏演出对我意味着很多
The Midsummer’s Night Talent Show means something to me,
-也对于我的家庭 -好
-and to my family. -Well
那些野猫成员会将演出变成闹剧
Those Wildcats will turn it into a farce.
我被 被告之 你弟弟是那些野猫之一
l’m Your brother is one of “those Wildcats,” l’m told.
哦 不要和我们提那个叛徒
Oh, don’t you mention that traitor to us.
在这职员加入演出是个传统
Employee involvement in the show is a tradition here.
传统变化了 我父母有很重要的客人要来
Traditions change. My parents have important guests coming.
我们需要每个职员在舞会上工作 不是在舞台上
We’ll need every employee working the party, and not on stage.
请原谅 但我们不仅仅是谈论职员
Pardon moi, but we’re not just talking about employees,
我们正谈论你的同学 你应该想想这些
we’re talking about your classmates. You might want to think this one out.
好的
All right.
就这样 现在就做
Done. Now do it.
-嗨 泰勒 -嗨
-Hi, Taylor. -Hi.
在职员区分发这些 但到下班再发
Distribute these in the staff area, but not until the end of shift.
-什么? 等等 富尔顿先生 -没有讨论 麦克森小姐
-What? Wait! Mr. Fulton -No discussion, Miss McKessie.
这是公♥司♥ 欢迎来到成年人的世界
This is a business. Welcome to the world of adults
他们希望保留他们的工作因为他们有费用需要支付
who wish to keep their jobs because they have mortgages they wish to pay,
学费 车费等等 等等 等等
tuition bills, car payments, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
所以 有时候我们不得不履行任务 可是不愉快的
So, sometimes, we have to perform tasks, however unpleasant,
对实在太重要的支票支付是有必要
that are necessary for that all-too-important paycheck
为了放在我们实在太空的口袋里
to land in our all-too-empty pockets!
-要我给你拿杯茶吗 富尔顿先生? -甘菊会更好
-May l get you a cup of tea, Mr. Fulton? -Chamomile would be lovely.
-Go 玛莎! Go 玛莎! -Go 玛莎! Go 玛莎!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!