Dude.
泰勒
Taylor.
我再要请你参加毕业舞会
Hey I’m asking you to prom.
抱歉 我没听清楚 这儿太吵了
I’m sorry I can’t hear you because it’s so loud.
-你听见了么 -没有
-Did you hear something? -No.
-我也没听见 -大伙 打扰一下 打扰一下
-Neither did I. -OK excuse me. Excuse me everybody.
你在干什么…
What are you…
我的朋友有事要宣布
My friend has something to say.
泰勒·麦克西
Taylor Mckessie.
能邀请你做我毕业舞会上的舞伴么
Will you please be my date to the senior prom?
很荣幸
I’d be honored.
伙计 我要去打会儿篮球了
Dude I need to go shoot some hoops or something.
你办到了 伙计
You nailed it! Man.
♪正式的约会来临♪
♪Guess now it’s official♪
♪-不能退缩 不能胆怯 -绝不♪
♪-Can’t back out can’t back out -No♪
♪准备好了♪
♪Gettin’ ready♪
♪只为今夜 今夜 今宵 今夜♪
♪for the night of nights the night of nights all right♪
♪-不要慌张 -慌张♪
♪-Don’t panic -Panic♪
♪为了舞会 我们盛装打扮♪
♪Now do we have to dress up for the prom?♪
♪伙计 我们别无选择♪
♪Dude I don’t think we have the choice♪
♪盛装打扮 只为今夜♪
♪Yeah it’s the night of all nights got to look just right♪
♪盛装打扮 吸引帅哥♪
♪Dressin’ to impress the boys♪
♪传统 复古 或是嬉皮风格♪
♪Do I want classic or vintage or plaid♪
♪-照照镜子 -礼服太大♪
♪-Where’s the mirror -I think this tux is too baggy♪
♪太小 都有损形象♪
♪too tight it makes me look weird♪
♪模仿明星 魅力四射♪
♪Should I go movie star glamorous♪
♪迷人 泼辣还是可爱♪
♪sassy or sweet♪
♪不知道 但这是为我量身定做♪
♪Don’t know but no one better wear the same dress as me♪
♪我们的噩梦之夜♪
♪It’s the night of our nightmares♪
♪我们的美梦之夜♪
♪It’s the night of our dreams♪
♪太晚了 不能退缩♪
♪It’s too late to back out of it♪
♪-化浓妆 做美容 -不知胸花是何物♪
♪-Hey makeovers massages -Don’t know what a corsage is♪
♪用尽一生来等待♪
♪Been waiting all our lives for this♪
♪-这将是一个夜晚 -不能等待♪
♪-It’s gonna be a night -Can’t wait♪
♪-令人难忘的夜晚 -伙计♪
♪-to remember -Oh man♪
♪一起狂欢吧 好的♪
♪Come on now big fun all right♪
♪-这将是一个夜晚 -我猜是♪
♪-It’s gonna be the night -I guess♪
♪-永不消逝的夜晚 -我们真幸运♪
♪-to last forever -Lucky us♪
♪我们永远永远永远不会忘记♪
♪We’ll never ever ever forget♪
♪-准备好了 -准备好了♪
♪-Gettin’ ready -Get ready♪
♪-准备 准备好了 -准备好了♪
♪-Get gettin’ ready -Get ready♪
♪准备好了♪
♪Gettin’ ready♪
♪准备 准备好了 出发♪
♪Get gettin’ ready go♪
♪伙计 你在那儿呆了一个小时了♪
♪Hey you’ve been in there an hour, man.♪
♪我应选择什么发型♪
♪So what should I do with my hair?♪
♪-我的剃须刀呢 -我喜欢它♪
♪-Where’s my shaver? -I love it♪
♪-我看上去就像服务生 -该弄蓬松么♪
♪-I look like a waiter -Should I fluff it?♪
♪已经快迟到了♪
♪It’s getting later already should be there♪
♪她的母亲打开了门 我的内心难以平静♪
♪Her mother opens the door I’m shakin’ inside♪
♪他来了 正点到达♪
♪He’s here it’s time the hour’s arrived♪
♪不知为何 她的父亲让我沮丧♪
♪Don’t know why her father’s starin’ me down♪
♪钱包在哪 唇膏在哪 我手足无措♪
♪Where’s my purse lip gloss? Now I’m really freakin’ out♪
♪从此以后 我的世界大不相同♪
♪Then something changes my world♪
♪最美丽的女孩就在我眼前♪
♪The most beautiful girl right in front of my eyes♪
♪这将是一个夜晚♪
♪It’s gonna be a night♪
♪-令人难忘的夜晚 -一定没错♪
♪-to remember -That’s for sure♪
♪来吧 一起狂欢 好的♪
♪Come on now big fun all right♪♪
♪-这将是一个夜晚 -就是今晚♪
♪-It’s gonna be the night -Here tonight♪
♪-永不消逝的夜晚 -永远不会♪
♪-to last forever -Forever more♪
♪我们永远永远永远不会忘记♪
♪We’ll never ever ever forget♪
♪伙计们 在这儿 伙计们♪
♪Guys right here. Guys!♪
♪那个女孩是谁 她真美丽♪
♪Who’s that girl? She’s so fine♪
♪那个男孩是谁 我认不出♪
♪Who’s that guy? I don’t recognize♪
♪那个女孩是谁 她很漂亮♪
♪Who’s that girl? She looks so good yeah♪
♪曾经被你忽视 现在请注意♪
♪Guess you never really noticed but you probably should♪
♪狂欢♪
♪big fun♪
♪-就在这个夜晚 -没错♪
♪-On the night of nights -All right♪
♪就在今夜 今宵今夜♪
♪The night of nights tonight♪
♪一起跳舞♪
♪Let’s dance♪
♪就在今夜 我们一定会成功♪
♪On the night of nights you know we’re gonna do it right♪
♪这将是一个 令人难忘的夜晚♪
♪It’s gonna be a night to remember♪
♪这将是一个 永不消逝的夜晚♪
♪It’s gonna be the night to last forever♪
♪这将是一个 令人难忘的夜晚♪
♪It’s gonna be our night to remember♪
♪这将是一个 永不消逝的夜晚♪
♪It’s gonna be the night to last forever♪
♪-这将是我们的夜晚 -你一定知道♪
♪-It’s gonna be our night -You know it♪
♪-铭记于心 -直到永远♪
♪-to remember -for all time♪
♪-来吧 -一起狂欢♪
♪-Come on now -Big fun♪
♪-这将是一个夜晚 -我们非常喜欢♪
♪-It’s gonna be the night -We love it♪
♪-不会消逝 -永远不会消逝♪
♪-to last forever -The rest of our lives♪
♪我们永远永远永远不会忘记♪
♪We’ll never ever ever forget♪
♪这将是我们的夜晚♪
♪It’s gonna be our night oh yeah♪
♪-一起来吧 -大声说♪
♪-All together -Say it loud♪
♪-大家一起来 -就是这样♪
♪-Come on now everyone -That’s right♪
♪-这将是一个夜晚 -是个夜晚♪
♪-It’s gonna be a night yeah -It’s the night♪
♪-令人难忘的夜晚 -听听欢呼声♪
♪-to remember -Hear the crowd♪
♪永远永远永远♪
♪and never ever ever♪
♪永远永远永远永远永远♪
♪never ever ever never ever♪
♪永远永远不会被遗忘♪
♪never never forget♪
妙 妙极了 灯光
Bravo! Brava! Lights please!
凯西 音乐太美妙了
Kelsi splendid music.
莱恩 舞蹈创意十足
Ryan your choreography is quite inventive.
-谢谢 -杰森
-Thank you. -And Jason
在剧院或者舞会不许吃口香糖
We do not chew gum in theatre or prom.
一会留下见我 灯光组需要帮忙
See me at detention. Lighting crew needs help.
大家干的太出色了
Excellent work everyone.
别忘了把服装放在架子上 明天见
Don’t forget costumes on the rack. I will see you all tomorrow.
凯西正在为特洛伊和加伯利写着个非常好的东西
Kelsi’s writing something amazing for Troy and Gabriella.
最多就是首歌♥曲
A song most likely.
去查查到底是什么 好了 去吧
Just find out what it is. Ok go.
小家伙 我刚才跳得好么 谢谢
Hi boi! How was I? Thank you!
-特洛伊 干的漂亮 伙计 -伙计 快点走开
-Hey Troy good job man. -Dude stop doing that!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
看 夏培在那儿
Look there’s Sharpay.
别说是我告诉你的
Now you didn’t hear this from me
她暗恋你
But she has a secret crush on you.
暗恋我
A secret crush on me?
-我应该和她谈谈么 -对
-Should I talk to her? -Yeah.
好的
OK. All right.
萨拉先生
Mr. Zara.
不介意的话 叫我”火箭人”就可以了
Yo! You can call me “rocket man” if you want to.
真有肚量
How generous.
萨拉先生 既然你如此愿意登台
Mr. Zara since you have become such a dedicated presence
我就让你当替补演员吧 歌♥德小姐
I’m making you an understudy. Miss Gold!
-你也是 -真不错
-You as well. -Nice.
太好了 伙计
All right dude.
入伙了
I’m in!
我要扮演”替补演员”了
I’m playing “the understudy.”
-祝贺你 -对吧 怎么了
-Congrats. -That’s right? What’s up?
“替补演员”不是个角色 你这笨蛋
“Understudy” isn’t a role you moron.
意思是主演们演不了了你才能上
It means you go on if one of the leads can’t make the performance.
我不喜欢冒犯你 小妹 但你也是个替补
Well I hate to break it to you sister but you’re one too.
不同的是我会唱歌♥
The difference being I can carry a tune.
听着 我不会和你唱歌♥ 除非头发着火
Listen babe. I wouldn’t sing with you if my hair was on fire
而你正好是世界上最后一桶水
and you were the last bucket of water on earth.
我也不会和你唱歌♥ 除非我快饿死
I wouldn’t sing with you if I were starving
而你是唯一的一罐泡菜
and you were the last pickle at the picnic.
什么时候一起吃顿饭
Want to go to lunch sometime?
先生们 发动引擎吧
Gentlemen start your engines.
这也是我想说的 哥们
That’s what I’m talking about bro.
-来看看这些吉他 -好的
-yo come check out these guitars. -Yeah.
这是什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!