小红帽的故事你一定听说过
Red Riding Hood, you probably know the story.
然而每个童话都不会只像看到的那样简单
But there’s more to every tale than meets the eye.
正像他们经常说 你可不能光看封面来判断一本书
It’s just like they always say, you can’t judge a book by its cover.
如果想知道真♥相♥ 你就得一页页读下去
If you want to know the truth, you’ve gotta flip through the pages.
外婆
Granny!
是我 小红帽
It’s me, Red!
一切都还好吗
Is everything OK?
嗯 是啊 当然了 快进来吧
Oh, yeah, sure thing. Come on in.
什么
What?
-你是谁 -我是外婆呀
-Who are you? -I’m your grandma.
外婆你的脸好奇怪啊
Your face looks really weird, Granny.
我不舒服 我
I’ve been sick. I…
你说话的时候嘴都不动
Your mouth doesn’t move when you talk.
外婆刚做了个小小的整容手术
Plastic surgery. Grandma’s had a little work done.
快过来吧 让我好好瞧瞧你
Now, come on over here. Let’s have a look at you.
那么 你在忙什么 外婆
So, what’s going on, Grandma?
这个还有那个 正忙着缝被子
This and that, doing a lot of quilting.
看看你今天都得到了些什么
So you got the loot?
哇 你的手好大啊
Whoa. What big hands you have.
噢 这样好方便我挠背
Oh, all the better to scratch my back with.
你的耳朵怎么也那么大
And what big ears you have!
这样我就能好好听你说话了
All the better to hear your…
意见还真多
…many criticisms!
人们都长大耳朵 亲爱的
Old people just have big ears, dear.
可是外婆 你的眼睛也那么大
And Granny, what big eyes you have!
我们是不是就打算杵在这里 讨论我哪里变得有多大
Are we just gonna sit around here and talk about how big I’m getting?
你来这儿一定有原因 告诉外婆篮子里装的是什么呢
You came here for a reason. So tell old Granny what you got in the basket.
哦 外婆 你有口臭
Ah, Granny! What bad breath you have!
-好吧 -啊
-All right! -Ah!
怎么又是你 要我怎么做 申请驱逐令
You again? What do I have to do, get a restraining order?
冷静点 小姑娘 我可要过来了
Settle down, little girl. I’m on to you.
-哈呀 -省省吧 小红帽笨笨
-Hai-ya! -Save it, Red Fu.
就算你一整天都能躲开我 可现在最好还是投降吧
You been dodging me all day, but now you might as well give up.

Ahh!

Ha!
你这只疯狼 对我外婆做了什么
You crazy wolf! What have you done with Granny?
我把她给搞定了 下一个就该你了
I’m taking Granny down, and you’re next!
-外婆 -是你 但是你
-Granny! -It’s you! But you…
小红帽
灰熊警长 嫌疑犯是不是
Chief Grizzly, are the suspects
-跟点心盗窃团有关 -是的 呃
-connected with the Goody Bandit? -Yeah, uh…
不 别把这句给报道出来 玛克辛
No. Don’t print that, Maxine.
我们现在还没弄清楚
We don’t know anything yet.
这房♥子是姜饼做的吗
Is the house made of gingerbread?
-我不觉得 -熊吃姜饼吗
-Don’t think so. -Do bears eat gingerbread?
好啦好啦 提问时间到此结束
That’s enough with the questions.
杰瑞 过来 让这些人后退
Jerry, come on! Get these people back!
好的 往后退 让警长工作
All right, back it up! Let the chief do his job!
来 你和那些长毛的家伙 一起退到那条蛇的后面去
Come on, you, with the feathers, back behind the snake.
我只想回家冬眠
I just want to go home and hibernate.
-比尔 -警长
-Bill! -Chief!
-好 什么情况 -是场民事纠纷
-All right, what do we got? -It’s a domestic disturbance.
私闯民宅 无照持斧 蓄意吃人
Breaking and entering, wielding an ax without a license, intent to eat.
清楚了 有没有跟抢劫秘方有关的
I get it. Any connection with the recipe robberies?
你说点心盗窃团 有可能 这房♥子归帕吉特外婆所有
You mean the Goody Bandit? Could be. The house belongs to Granny Puckett.
-那位写食谱的太太 -对 就是她
-The cookbook lady? -Yeah, that’s the one.

Hmm.
美国民间传说中的伐木巨人
保罗·班扬 当时正在挥斧头而狼正要吃掉小不点
OK, Paul Bunyan was swinging the ax, and Wolfie was trying to eat Lil’ Bit.
-好的 给那家伙戴上口套 -我能解释这一切
-All right, get a muzzle on that guy. -I can explain everything.
你可以留着去跟法官解释
You can explain it to the judge.
-你现在不应该在学校里吗 -我不应该有个律师吗
-Shouldn’t you be in school? -Shouldn’t I have a lawyer?
厄 你们在做什么
Uh… What are you doing?
-嘿 我们只不过在 -我只是闻闻而已
-Hey. We was just… -I was just smelling it.
-别吃那个 那可是证据 -好吧
-Don’t eat that. That’s evidence. -Right.
很好 现在看来已经很清楚了
All right, so this looks pretty open-and-shut.
玫瑰红小姑娘是在为点心大亨做非法运输
Little Miss Rosy Cakes making covert deliveries to the goody tycoon,
大灰狼想把她俩都吃掉
Wolfie tries to eat ’em both,
然后那个穿着法兰绒裤子的疯子
then Crazy Flannel Pants with
挥着斧头冲了进来以为自己是义务警♥察♥
the ax here busts in swinging vigilante-style.
伙计们 把他们都带回市里
Take ’em downtown, boys.
这里是树林 长官 我们没有市区
It’s the woods, chief. We don’t have a downtown.
你懂我的意思 把他们关起来就行
You know what I mean. Just book ’em!
别那么着急 灰熊警长
Not so fast, Grizzly.
你们这些熊总犯同样的问题 虚张声势却老搞错对象
That’s the problem with you bears, always growling up the wrong tree.
-嘿 尼克 -你负责这个案子吗 尼克
-Hey, Nicky! -You on the case, Nick?
不 只是想摘棵撒尔莎[一种植物] 才路过这儿
No, just stopping by to have a sarsaparilla.
我说 汤米 你瘦点了吗
Say, Tommy, you lose some weight?
-厄 没有 -我可觉得
-Uh, no. -Didn’t think so.
鱼鳍尼克 你在这里干什么 这可是我的案子
Nicky Flippers. What are you doing here? This is my case.
没错 不过某只熊冬眠 都搞错该在山洞哪边睡
Well, someone hibernated on the wrong side of the cave.
我看到灯光 还以为是马戏团来了呢
I saw the lights, thought the circus was in town.
现在 当然 看来我是对的
Now, of course, I see I was right.
你来的太迟了 尼克 我已经搞定这个案子了
You’re too late, Nicky. I got this case all wrapped up.
-真是这样的吗 -是的
-Is that right? -Yeah.
鱼鳍先生 他全都搞错了
They got us all wrong, Mr. Flippers.
哦 我不清楚 我觉得你看起来确实挺危险
Oh, I don’t know, you look pretty dangerous to me.
-你叫什么 -小红帽
-What’s your name? -Red.
那为什么他们这么叫你
And why do they call you that?
为什么他们叫你”鱼鳍”
Why do they call you “Flippers”?
来吧 鱼鳍
Go Flippers
-跳吧 来吧 -来吧 鱼鳍
-Jump! Get on! -Go Flippers
来吧 鱼鳍 来吧 鱼鳍
Go Flippers Go Flippers
厄 没什么理由
Uh, no reason.
他们叫我小红帽是因为我戴红色兜兜帽
They call me Red because of this red hood I wear.
-那不戴的时候叫你什么呢 -我总是戴着它
-What about when you’re not wearing it? -I usually wear it.
整个树林里到处有秘方被盗
Recipes have come up missing all over the forest.
点心店已经停业了好几个月了
Goody shops have been going out of business for months,
线索到这就断了 我还有个案子得去结
and the trail ends here. I got a case to close.
慢着 警长 我们现在有四个嫌疑人
Slow down, chief. We’ve got four suspects,
也就是说有四个不同的故事
and that means four stories,
而且如果让每个人都畅所欲言的话 一定有人会说漏嘴
and if you get people talking long enough, someone will spill the beans.
-豆子 -我能马上打个电♥话♥吗
-Beans? -Could I just make a quick phone call?
啊哈
Aaah!
我会告诉你发生了什么
I’ll tell you what happened.
干嘛用手铐铐着这姑娘 她的手腕可是会滑出来的
What’s with the handcuffs on a girl? Her wrists could slip right out.
-那笼子怎么样 -把笼子拿来
-How about a cage? -Bring in the cage!
-我只是讽刺下 -讽刺 把笼子撤了
-I was being sarcastic. -Sarcasm. Strike the cage.
好吧 把手铐给她拿下来
All right, get the cuffs off her.
那么 小红帽
So, Red,
你怎么解释 事情是怎么发生的呢
why don’t you explain how this all began?
好吧 跟往常一样
Well, like any other day.
我正帮奶奶的点心商店送货
I was making deliveries for my Granny’s goody shop.
巴 巴 巴-嗒-巴-嗒
Ba ba ba-da-ba-da
巴 巴
Ba ba
巴 巴 巴 巴
Ba ba ba ba
巴 巴 巴
Ba ba ba
这是个我期望的故事
Here’s a story I hope
你也会喜欢
You’ll like
它说的是有个骑着车的小姑娘
It’s the one about the girl riding on her bike
-我知道 -嗨 小红帽
-I know -Hi, Red!
虽然这故事已经很老 听起来却依然真实动人
It’s a tired old tale but it still rings true
-嘿 小红帽 -她从不粗鲁
-Hey, Red. -She could never be rude
-也不刻薄 -嘿
-Or unkind -Hey!
但是在她心深处 确有悲伤的歌♥在唱
But a sad song played at the back of her mind

Oh
有谁能带给我不同的一天
Can someone show me a different day
把我带走
To take me away
带我走出这树林
Take me out of the woods
到那大千世界
Great big world
你明白我想你为我做的事
You know what I’m wanting for you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!