如今改用电池供电 电动震动棒仍是 世界上最受欢迎的性用品 没有之一
便携式家用按♥摩♥器 作为女性卫生 保健用品出现在杂♥志♥与邮购目录上
对”歇斯底里症”这种病症的诊断于1952年正式终止
开心莫莉牌电动按♥摩♥器
圣诞节前夜
皇家监狱大门
该走了 小姐
这件事实际上与您无关 先生
本布洛克医生养胃剂
比克曼药
伦敦 1880年
威斯敏斯特医院
歇斯底里
不骗你 真的 是真人真事
本片根据真人真事改编
你现在穿着什么
What are you wearing?
你可真随便啊
That’s very cagey of you.
罗马帝国也不是一日就能建成的
The empire was not built in a day.
耐心点 尤金伲亚
Patience, Eugenia. Patience.
您还好吧 上校
You alright down there, Colonel?
噢 你看 那些鸭子
Oh, look: ducks.
您说的是 医生
If you say so, Doctor.
是保持头脑清醒与长寿的关键
The key to mental accuity and long life.
新鲜的空气与漫步
Ah, fresh air and perambulation.
也算是皆大欢喜了
Well, all’s well that ends well.
是啊 没错
Yes, quite. Quite.
生活常将陌生人促成一对
Life often brings together strange bedfellows.
夏洛特与莫蒂默 走到了一起
Charlotte and Mortimer, together.
谁能料到呢
Who would have thought?
还不错 你会进步的
Not bad. You’ll get better.
你呢
Yourself?
-喜欢吗 -嗯 其实还挺好的
-Did you like it? -Yes, it was rather nice, actually.
夏洛特 我不认为在这种环境下…
Charlotte, I hardly think that in the circumstance…
我得先吻你
I’ll need to kiss you first.
请不要让我苦苦哀求 起码别在大庭广众之下…
Please don’t make me beg. Not in the street.
嫁给我好吗
Will you marry me?
我爱你
I love you.
夏洛特·达尔林普尔
Charlotte Dalrymple,
噢 该死的
Oh, damn it!
莫蒂默 如果你以为…
Mortimer, if you think…
一个另一半 平等的另一半
for a partner, for an equal, in a joint venture?
不知你是否需要…
I wondered if you might have an opening
也许就在那儿
Perhaps something there.
也许有其它吸引的…
Perhaps something else.
听起来可不怎么好
Sounds revolting.
贫困的女人
needy women.
患病的孩子
sick children,
骨折
Broken bones,
都是些司空见惯的吧 我想
Routine, I should think.
有有意思的病例吗
Would the cases be interesting?
恐怕不好
I’m afraid not.
待遇好吗
Would it pay well?
诊所
A clinic?
或许有间诊所会好些
It might be enough for a clinic.
你们女人永远都不会知足的 是吧
Are you never satisfied, woman?
可撑不到我成功的那天
a few thousand pounds will not be nearly enough.
虽然我想这区区几千镑
Although, I should think by the time I finished,
是的 当然了 从未动摇过
Yes, of course. More than ever.
现在还不算太迟吧 你还是感兴趣的吧
Well, I’m not too late, am I? You are still interested?
而那些房♥子也依然在售
and the buildings are yet for sale.
现在我有钱了
Apparently, I’m rich,
你是在开玩笑吧
You’re not serious?
你曾说 只要两千磅 你就能改变这一切
You once said that with two thousand pounds, you could change the world.
就当作是出狱礼物吧
Think of it as a “getting out of prison” present.
噢 还有些别的
Oh, there’s something more.
噢 谢谢
Oh, that’s very kind.
真好
That’s lovely.
能让我来吗
May I?
噢 哈 是啊…
Oh…Yes!
也对
Right.
显然凡事都有第一次
Apparently, there is a first time for everything.
我不知该说什么好了
I don’t know what to say.
我知道我提前了一天 我想你也许会需要它
I realize it’s a day early, but I thought you might need it.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.

Hello.
格兰维尔医生
Dr. Granville.
达尔林普尔小姐
Miss Dalrymple.
可以随心所欲如愿以偿了
You can have anything you want.
你还不明白吗 莫蒂默 你现在已经发家致富了
Don’t you understand, Mortimer? You have your fortune now.
不过 要从我口中说出来…就更有才了
but, it is a rather ingenious device, even if I say so myself.
我得承认 我知道这玩意儿会倍受欢迎
I really have to admit, I never thought it would go so high,
他们正直接售给女性在家里使用
they’re selling it directly to women for home use.
显而易见…
and apparently,
他们简直是爱死它了
and they simply adored it,
看起来相当不错 于是我和几间公♥司♥进行了合作
and it seemed to go really well, so I showed it to a few firms,
是这样的 我做了个非常小的马达
You see, I made a very small motor,
某样相当有意思的东西的研究
on something rather exciting.
没错 我跟你说过我正致力于
Yes, I told you I was working
便携电动按♥摩♥器
The portable electric massager?
便携电动按♥摩♥器
The portable electric massager.
你的那部分
from our manufacturers.
这是我的发明制♥造♥的专利费中
It’s your share of the royalties
这不是我的钱 是你的
It’s not my money, it’s yours.
我跟你说过 我不需要你的钱
I told you before, I don’t want your money.
把这个打开
Open this.
-有成功的机会吗 -我又没啥价值可言
-Any prospects? -No, my name is mud.
随时打给我 拜拜
Ring me anytime. Goodbye.
与您聊天真有意思
Lovely chatting to you.
那好吧
Alright, then.
您真是位与时俱进的母亲
It is a clever old woman who can keep up with today’s technology.
愿上帝保佑您 妈妈
God bless you, Mum.
还是自己去买♥♥一个吧
You must go out and purchase one for yourself.
不 就算是圣诞礼物也不行
No, no. Not even for Christmas.
我永远也不会送给您的
I should never send you anything.
天啊 您真坏
God, you’re naughty.
我想我会想念你的
And I shall miss you.
无可替代的微笑先生 我想我会想念他的
The inimitable Mr. Smiles. I shall miss him.
人生很大程度上取决于我们自己
life will always be, to a large extent, what we ourselves make it.
毕竟
After all,
我是挺开心的
I am.
你看起来挺开心的
You seem happy.
还有你 莫蒂默
even you, Mortimer.
颅相学 肖邦
Phrenology, Chopin,
一直以来 都依我父亲的想法活着
I’ve been living my father’s idea of what my life should be
我发觉…我从未有过自己的人生
I realized I haven’t been living my life at all.
夏洛特的审讯对我也是种启示
Charlotte’s trial was a revelation for me as well.
没什么
Don’t be.
真遗憾
I’m so sorry.
噢 艾米丽 我…
Oh, Emily, I’m…
抱歉 我已经放弃颅相学了
I’m sorry. I’ve giving up phrenology.
不知你是否能帮我看看
I was wondering if you might give me a reading.
而且 嗯…老实说
And, well, actually,
关于将来我想了很多
I’ve been thinking a lot about my future.
就猜到你会在这儿
I thought I might find you here.
莫蒂默
Mortimer.
没事的 牢里关着我不少朋友呢
I’m fine. I’ve got lots of friends in prison.
你会好好的吧
Will you be alright?
不不 你很特别
No, no. You’re quite unlike any women I’ve ever met.
我和其他人一样 也是女人
I am a woman like any other.
下一刻却又大加赞美
compliments and common sense the next.
前一刻还火♥药♥味十足
You’re all fire and brimstone one minute,
你真让人迷惑
You are a confounding woman.
走吧 小姐
Come on, miss.
能有如此成就的医生寥寥无几
that could lay claim to such an accomplishment.
我想有史以来
I should think there are very few doctors in history
让每位使用者都倍感良好
and makes anyone had comes into contact with it feel better.
你 发明了对人毫发无损的小机器
You have invented a machine that does harm to no one,
而不是毫无意义地对人动刀

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章宵禁
下一篇文章五支歌
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!