这一切的确发生过
This really happend.
千真万确
It really did.
爱情确实很有趣
Love sure is a funny thing…
让你喜悦 让你伤悲
makes you happy, makes you sad.
让你做出各种你从未想过自己会做的事
Makes you do all sorts of things you never thought you’d do before.
其实正是爱情 让我躺在这里半死不活
In fact love’s the reason I’m leaning here. Dying.
-没有啊 -我看到了 在那儿
– There’s not. – Oh I see, there it is!
-我就说有嘛 -我还是看不到
– I told you. – I still don’t see it.
-就在那儿 -斯蒂文
– It’s right there. – Steven!
-我还是看不到 -斯蒂文
– I still don’t see it. – Steven!
过来 亲爱的
Come on, darling!
斯蒂文 我们要告诉你一些很重要的事
Now Steven, we wanna tell you something that’s very important
但我希望你能明白
but I want you to understand,
一切都不会改变 我们仍会很爱你
it doesn’t change a thing, we’re still gonna love you.
-你仍是我们快乐的儿子… -你是被收养的
– You’ll still gonna be our happy son… – You were adopted!
这是真的
It’s true.
你是个很特别的孩子
You’re a very special little boy…
但你知道为什么吗
…but do you know why?
因为我们选择了你
Because we chose you.
你妈妈说得没错 儿子
Your mother was right, son.
因为我们很爱你
It’s because we love you.
我们把钱放在一个棕色的纸袋子里
So we put some money in a brown paper bag…
在医院停车场给了你的亲生母亲
…gave it to your real mummy in the hospital parking lot…
所以你才能跟我们一起回家 明白吗
…so you can come home with us. Okay?
这是有些伤人 但我决定不因此而低沉
It hurt a bit, but I decided I wasn’t gonna let that get me down.
快来 大家 快来
Let’s go, people, let’s go!
-决不 -抢救车
– No way! – The crash cart!
我决定要成为最好的儿子
I decided I was gonna be the best son…
不 是我所能做到的 最好的人
…no, the best person I could be!
欢迎来到弗吉尼亚海滩教堂
上帝保佑你
-早上好 斯蒂文 -嗨 比尔
– Morning, Steven. – Bill…
-有你的东西 -谢谢 亲爱的
– You’ve got something. – Thank you, Darling.
伙计们 情况怎么样了
Hey, guys. How’s hanging?
-不怎么样 -贩枪的 小心点儿
– Could not. – Guns lair! Look out.
嗨 斯蒂文
Hey, Steven.
你需要一条巧克力和一块蛋糕
You need a chocolate bar and a piece of cake.
你掉了一颗牙吗 在长新牙了吗
You got a loose tooth? There’s a new coming in, isn’t it?
-我刷过牙了 -我拿着你的鼻子
– I brushed my gums. – I’ve got your nose.
-你看 -那是你的手指
– Look at that! – That’s your finger.
不是 是你的鼻子 我能闻到 你闻起来很香
No, it’s not, it’s your nose. I can smell you. You smell really good.
做些好梦 好吗
You’ll have lots of dreams. Okay?
好的
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
我们是您的子民 上帝
Everyone ‘s for You, Jesus,
多亏了您 我才找到丢了的咖啡过滤器
I would never found that lost coffee filter…
不然祈祷会就肯定毁了
Or the prayer groups will be ruined for sure.
-真是谢谢您 -阿门
– So thank you for that. – Amen.
还有多谢斯黛菲的过敏症测试结果是阴性
And thank you for Steffie’s allergy screen color back on negative
不然会是一场噩梦 我知道这是您的旨意
that would been a nightmare. I know that it was in your plan for her…
让她能享受生活 而不像那个小温蒂一样
…to enjoy that in her life and not end up like that little Wendy,
肿得像个气球似的
…which swelled like a balloon
还得在她的喉咙开个孔 她才能呼吸
and had to cut a hole in her throat… so she could breathe.
最后 我想为这个男人而感谢您
And finally, I would like to thank you for this man, Jesus.
这个男人努力工作让我们开心
…this man who works so hard to make us happy.
这个男人承诺我天长地久
This man who pursued me until the end of the earth…
承诺我一生永远幸福
…and promised me a life of eternal happiness.
他遵守了自己的诺言 上帝
And he’s kept that promises so, Lord!
-他每一天都在遵守 阿门 -阿门
– He has. Everyday! Amen. – Amen.
我一想到我有多幸福 就忍♥不住想哭
It’s just sometimes I wanna cry when I think about how happy I am.
就好像你在我身边的时候…
It’s like the time you were there for that little…
小黛 我身为警♥察♥有很多门路
Deb, you know that as a cop I do have a lot of accesses to…
-得找到文档记录之类的东西 -是啊
– you know… record someting. -Yeah.
-你觉得怎么样 这样可以找到我妈妈 -什么
– How do you think it’ll be? On the effort to find my mother? – What?
我觉得你也许该换个时间
I think probably that’s something you need to think about…
再考虑这件事吗
maby at another time?
你是对的 我不该这么做
You’re right, I shouldn’t have done it.
什么 你已经做了吗
You did? You did?
你找到什么了
What did you find?
我还没看 东西在楼下
I haven’t look. It’s downstairs.
斯蒂文 我的天 去看看
Steven! Oh my god! Let’s go look!
等等 别慌 让我做完
Wait. Hold on. Let me finish.
这好像是非法的吧
It seems illegal.
没有关系
There’s nothing.
-那是什么 -她就住在这儿
– What’s that? – She’s right here.
她一直都住在这儿
She’s been here the whole time.
-是她吗 -毫无疑问
– Is that her? – Without a question.
那太好了
That’s wonderful!
想让我做点儿饼干吗
You want me make some cookies?
我要做点儿饼干 我们做点儿饼干吧
I’m gonna make some cookies. Let’s make some cookies.
想要饼干吗
Wanna make some cookies?
不要饼干吗
No cookies?
抢救车在哪儿
Where is the fucking crash cart?
一 二
And one and two…
三 升到两百
…and three! Charge to 200.
一 二 继续
And one and two… Clear!
升到三百
We cut to 300.
说实话
Truth be told,
我之所以做警♥察♥ 是为了找我的亲生母亲
the real reason why I become a cop was to find my real mother.
也许这么做不对
Maybe it wasn’t the right thing to do…
也许这是不道德的行为
maybe it wasn’t the moral thing to do…
但管他呢 我才不会在意
…but hell, I just wouldn’t hear it.
出什么事了吗 警官
Is something wrong, officer?
请问你是芭芭拉·巴斯康吗
Are you Barbara Bascombe?
是的 有什么问题吗
Yes. Is something wrong?
你送走了一个孩子给人收养 对吗
You gave a baby out for adoption, correct?
我不明白你在说些什么
I can’t figure what you are talking about.
你那时年轻 我知道你把我送走是个错误
You were young, I know you made a mistake to give me away but…
妈妈 拜托让我说完 我们都会犯错
mama, please, let me finished. We all make mistakes.
但是我到这儿来告诉你我原谅你
But I came here says I forgive you.
因为我们都不是完美的
Becaus none of us is perfect…
但是现在我们可以创造一个新的开始
…but a fresh start we can build…
我不知道你在说什么 斯蒂文
I have no idea what you’re talking about, Steven.
-告诉我为什么… -走开
– Just tell me why… – Go away!
好吧 我理解 这一切都太突然了
Okay, I understand, it’s all at once…
但是我会回来的 行吗
But I’ll come back, how’s that?
迟些时候我会给你带点儿咖啡回来
I’ll come back later, I’ll bring you some coffee.
我们可以谈谈为什么你要抛弃我
…and we can talk about why you abondon me
而留下另外两个孩子
and kept the other two children!
我是第二个孩子 我有什么问题
I was the middle child! What’s wrong with me?
我有什么错
What’s wrong with me?
妈妈 见鬼 我砸坏了玻璃
Mum! Oh shit, I broke the screen.
对不起 我弄坏了你的玻璃
I’m so sorry, I broke your screen.
见鬼
Oh fuck it!
我要拿走这个垫子 因为它是骗人的
You know what? I’m gonna take this…mat. Cause it’s a lie!
我要走了 那天我放弃了
I’m going! I quit the force that day
我带着我的家人搬到了德克萨斯
I packed up my family and I move to Texas.
我有个很棒的工作 我要践行美国梦
I got a great job. I got to living the American dream.
斯蒂文 过来
Steven, come on up.
见过新邻居了吗 他们住街对面
Have you met new neighbors? They’re across the street.
来见见尼尔和萨拉
Down to Neil and Sara.
我还没见过 希望你们没打算重新粉刷
I haven’t. I hope you plan not change the paint.
-是什么颜色 -不 我们打算换掉了
– What is this color? – No, we’re changeing it.
-好吧 -小黛告诉我
– Okay. – Debbie told me…
你以前在乔治亚州做警♥察♥
you used to be a policeman back in Georgia.
维吉尼亚海滩 对这工作有些失去兴趣了
Virginia Beach, it’s kinda lose interest.
所以我回归家庭类工作
I went back to the family business.
-什么工作 -生产类 我在西斯科工作
– What’s that? – Produce. I work for Cisco.
永远新鲜 绝无冷冻
“Always fresh, never frozen!”
薪水也很高
It’s a great benefits,too.
没错 工作时间也不多
Yeah, and the hours don’t crash me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!