Thank you. Take care.
谢谢 当心
Have a nice trip.
一路顺风
Hi.
你好
High-test, please.
请加高标号♥的
Fill it? Yeah.
加满 是的
How far is Park-hill Lane from here?
这里离帕克希尔小木屋还有多远
It’s about a half-mile down the road.
顺这路下去大约半里
You got it? All right.
你明白了吗 明白了
Aw, you missed.
哦 你没扎上
Playing it safe, huh?
用心点玩 恩
Are you ready for this one?
这回你准备好了吗
Aw, missed. You’re not gonna tell me you got that.
啊 没扎上 你不会跟我说你扎上了吧
It’s good. Go ahead. Oh, man.
很好 向前一步 噢 哥们
You don’t even know how to play the game.
你根本不会玩这个游戏
There it is. I have to show you everything.
我还得手把手教你玩
Feels good to stretch my legs.
伸展一下腿感觉真舒服
I’ve been driving for three straight hours.
我已经连续开了三个小时了
You came to a nice place.
你到了个好地方
I’ve rented a summer house here right by the edge of the river.
我在河边租了个度假屋
Never even seen it before.
以前我从来没来过这里
Bet you’re gonna like it here. I intend to.
你会喜欢这里的 正想如此
Ln fact, I bet you’re gonna like it so well you stay year round.
说真的 我打赌你会喜欢这里并且住上一年的
Oh no. Just for the summer.
噢 不 只呆一个暑期
Yeah?
是吗
You’re gonna be owing me your life’s savings?
你会把你的生活费输给我吗
I’ll tell you what, I’ll let you go first this time.
我跟你说 这次让你先来
I got the game.
我赢了
That’ll be $5.20.
一共五块二
Come on, let’s play another game.
算了 我们再来一局
All right? All right.
行吗 好的
Start all over. No pushing. Fair game, okay?
从头开始 不许推人 公平比赛 好吗
Okay, five and 20. Thanks.
五块和二毛 多谢
Have a nice summer. I will. You too.
祝你过个愉快的暑假 谢谢 同祝
Okay.
好了
Your order, ma’am.
您订的货 夫人
Hi. l thought you’d never find the place.
嗨 我还以为你永远也找不到这里呢
I’ve been here before.
我以前来过这里
Oh yeah? Yep.
噢 是吗 当然
l delivered to the tenant here Last summer.
我在去年夏天也来过这送过货
l know this whole area like them squirrels here.
我对这个地方十分熟悉
How much do l owe you?
要给你多少钱
$1 1 .25.
十一块二毛五分
Where l come from, people aren’t that enthusiastic about their place.
在我的家乡 人们对居住环境并不太在意
Where’s that? New York City?
你从那里来的 纽约
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
You come from an evil place. You don’t say.
你来自一个邪恶的地方 你别这么说
Here’s a tip from an evil New Yorker.
给你这来自邪恶纽约的小费
I never got a tip like that before.
我从来没有象这样拿到过小费
What’s your name? Matthew Lucas.
你叫什么名字 马修·卢卡斯
What’s yours? Jennifer.
你呢 詹尼弗
You can call me Jenny.
你可以叫我詹尼
Hi, Jenny. Do you live here alone?
嘿 詹尼 你一个人住这里
All alone with Mary Selby.
我和玛丽·塞尔比一起住
Mary? Mary–is she in there?
玛丽 玛丽 她在里面吗
Mary’s right here.
玛丽在这里
She’s a fictional name.
她是个虚构的名字
She’s the Leading character in a story I’m going to write here.
她是我在这里准备写的小说里的主角
Oh, are you a writer? Mmhmm.
噢 你是个作家 嗯哼
And you’re gonna write a book here?
你打算在这里写书
My first novel.
我的第一本小说
I’ve written many short stories.
我写过不少短篇小说
You must be famous. What’s your last name?
哇 你一定很有名 那你姓什么
Hills. It’s okay if you’ve never heard of me.
希尔思 如果你从没听过我的话 也没关系
All my stories were published in woman’s magazines.
我所有的作品都是在女性杂♥志♥上发表的
l don’t read ’em.
我没有看过
Here. Thanks.
给你 多谢
You got a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗
l have many boyfriends.
我有很多男朋友
Could l be your friend? Sure.
我可以做你的朋友吗 当然可以
Any time you need me,
随时需要我的话
you just call me and I’ll be here super fast.
你只要给我打电♥话♥ 我会最快速度到的
Bye. Bye, Matthew.
再见 再见 马修
Watch out!
小心看路
Hey, look who’s coming.
嗨 看谁来了
Hey, guys. There’s a new chick on the Housatonic.
嗨 哥们 河边新来个美女
Yeah, she stopped here this morning.
知道 今早她在这里加的油
l saw her tits. l really did.
我看到她的奶头了 真的
Shit. Yeah?
该死 真的
Do you guys wanna go to the movies?
大伙们想去看电影吗
I’ve seen what’s playing twice.
我已经看过两遍了
Bowling? Yeah, boring.
保龄球 恩 没劲
Do you have anything better to offer?
那你们说有什么好玩的吗
Come on.
算了吧
Come on, let’s go.
来吧 我们一起走
What do you wanna do Saturday night?
周六晚上你们想玩什么
Shit, what is it?
他妈的 这是什么
Goddamn different.
该死的没劲
Want to get some beer?
去喝点啤酒怎么样
I’ve probably got $3.
我只有3块钱
Whoo! l got another one. I got another one.
哇 我又捉到了一条 我又捉到了一条
Shut up, will you? You’re gonna scare ’em away.
闭嘴 好吗 你会把鱼全吓跑的
You’re gonna scare ’em away. Bring the pail, Matthew.
你会把鱼全吓跑的 把桶拿过来 马修
Where the fuck is Matthew?
他妈的 马修你在哪里
He’s taking a shit.
他在拉屎
You feeling good, Matthew baby?
你拉得怎么样了 马修宝贝
Yeah. Almost like a fucking sensation, eh?
很好 是不是很有快♥感♥ 恩
He can’t tell the difference.
他根本不知道什么是快♥感♥
Stop it. l can’t finish like that.
闭嘴 我还没有拉完
You know,
你知道吗
sometimes l look at these
有时候我看到那些
gorgeous-looking chicks,
好身材的美女
l mean, the ones that look like real knockouts–
我说 那大胸部看上去可真刺♥激♥
sexy and all–
性感还有
and l wonder–
我就想知道
I wonder if they gotta take a shit too.
我就想知道她们是不是也要拉屎
Hey, all women shit. Women are full of shit.
嗨 所有的女人都拉屎 女人全是狗屁
Not my mother.
不包括我妈妈
My sister is. Oh man, cut out the shit talk.
我妹妹也是 噢 哥们 别再讨论屎了
I got another one. l got another one. Yo!
我又钓了一条 我又钓了一条 耶
Stanley, can l have one fish?
斯坦利 能给我一条吗
God damn it, Matthew,
闭上你的鸟嘴 马修
can’t you just shit quietly?
你们就不能他妈的安静会吗
Don’t yell at me, Stanley.
别对我大喊大叫 斯坦利
l don’t like when people yell at me for no reason at all.
我讨厌别人无缘无故冲我大喊大叫
Scoop some and stuff it in your mouth.
那就把鸡♥巴♥塞到你嘴里
You’re very rude, Stanley.
你太粗俗了 斯坦利
“You’re very rude, Stanley.”
“你太粗俗了 斯坦利 ”
Sounds like a fucking virgin.
听起来象是个他妈的处♥男♥
He is.
他就是
Yeah, but he’s not gonna stay one for long.
是的 不过他不是永远是个处的
We’re gonna fix him up with a broad.
我们要帮他找个女人
Hey, Matthew, what do you say?
嗨 马修 你觉得如何
You’re interrupting my concentration.
你们不要打断我拉屎的快♥感♥
A broad, Matthew, a broad.
女人啊 马修 女人
Broads don’t turn him on. Yes, they do.
女人们不会喜欢他的 是的 她们不喜欢我
But not all broads. Only the special ones.
不过不是所有女人 只有一个特殊的
What’s a special broad, Matthew?
特殊的女人是什么 马修
Miss Hills. Miss Hills is special.
希尔思小姐 希尔思小姐是特殊的
Who in the fuck is he talking–Miss Hills?
他说的是哪个 希尔思小姐
He means that broad from New York.
他是说那个纽约来的女人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!