except it’s a different color.
就颜色有点区别
Hey, would you like some fruit?
要吃点水果吗
You have some in your…. Every room in this hotel
你房♥间也有 大家房♥间都有水果
probably has fruit.It’s amazing.
– 是啊 真惊喜
There’s really a robe in there? Terry cloth.
那儿真的有浴袍吗 厚绒布的
Nice. Really nice.
不错 真不错
It’s for sale.
它用来卖♥♥的
You can buy it for like $100 or something. I think it’s $100, yeah.
你可以花$100块钱买♥♥一件. 我想是$100
I’ll do it.
我买♥♥一件
I’ll split it with you.
那我就和你分着用.
That way we can share it.
我们共用 你用一个月我用一个月
You can have it one month, and I’ll take it one month.Or every other day,
或者一天一换 一周一换
or weekends.- Or we could get two. – We could do that.
– 我们干脆买♥♥两件算了可以吗
Why am I so nervous? I don’t know.
我怎么这么紧张? 不知道
We’ve spent so much time together. Maybe that’s why.
我们在一起的时间够长了 也许就因为这个
Here we go.
走咯
There they are.
他们来了!
This is unbelievable. Make yourselves comfortable, gentlemen.
真不敢相信 放松 先生们
I mean, I’ve seen some offices. Walter, please.
我说 我看到警♥察♥了 Walter 拜托
Boy, these guys must charge you an arm and a leg.Why don’t you sit down?
他们会帮你的 你看看这椅子 你干吗不坐下?
Would you like a glass of water? Real leather. I thought so.
来杯水吗? 真皮的哎 看起来
Where’s Muriel? Mrs. Lang just stepped out.
茉莉在哪儿? 狼太太就来
And here she is.
她来了
You had them done. Had what done?
你果然去做了 做什么了?
Can we proceed please? What did she have done?What’s the mystery?
可以开始了吗? 她做什么了?搞这么神秘干吗
I’ll tell you later. I’m your lawyer.As they say in Hollywood,
我一会儿告诉你 我是你律师哎
let’s cut to the chase.
– 先生们 我们现在开始吧
It is our contention that there be no division of the lottery money.
彩金我们认为不应该分
This was Mrs. Lang’s ticket.
因为这是狼太太的彩票
That’s completely unacceptable. It’s all right.
显然不能接受 行
She can have my half. What?
她拿走我那一半没问题 什么?!
Come here.
过来 过来!
Are you nuts? Why are you giving this away without a fight?
你开玩笑呐?争都不争一下就放弃
She can have my half, period. I don’t wanna discuss it.
她拿走我那份好了 真的 别再讨论了
Don’t wanna discuss it? You’re talking a million dollars.Walter, please.
你这是在谈一百万美金! Walter 好了
You gotta be kidding me.
你简直把我当小孩儿耍
We concede the point.
在这点上我们让步
That’s a very mature attitude.It’ll certainly help speed things right along.
态度蛮好的嘛 这会让局面很好地开展
Well, now, as to their pre-lottery holdings…
关于他们中彩前的财产
we have a bank account here totaling…
这有份银行帐目清单
…$3611. I insist we split this 50-50.
有$3 611 我建议对半分
Chump change.
傻瓜开窍了啊
Well, that’s basically it. There’s furnishings, some good linens.
基本就是这样.有些家具 一些亚麻布
Not quite accurate, Mr. Zakuto.
这些不谈了 Zakuto先生
We are also attaching the monies
我们现在要来谈论一下
given by Mr. Lang to Miss Biasi.
狼太太赠与比亚西小姐的款项
What? No. That is out of bounds.
什么?不行 绝对不行 这不应该拿来讨论
Mr. Lang volunteered his wife’s earnings from the lottery…
狼先生未经允许
without her consent or previous knowledge.
擅自将狼太太所得作为赠与
That’s horrible, Muriel. For God’s sake. Please,
这太过分了 茉莉 看在上帝的份上
think about what you’re doing.
你想想你这算做的什么事?
We have every reason to believe that he and Miss Biasi…
我们有理由相信他和比亚西小姐
have had a long-standing relationship…
已经有了长♥期♥的关系
…that he deliberately deceived his wife about.
然后他有预谋地欺骗了他的妻子
And toward that end …we have drafted this letter to Miss Biasi… – Come on!
并且 我们已经起诉了比亚西小姐 – 不会吧
…demanding that she return the money…
要求她全额返还
immediately and in full, or face substantial penalties and damages.
要么对簿公堂接受惩罚性赔款
I can’t believe this. I can’t listen to this screaming.
真让人不相信! 我不想再听他叫嚣
Our whole marriage was like this. It was not like this!
结婚以来他一直这样 不是!
Why are you doing this?Just to get even with Yvonne?
你想做什么?你想从依枫那得到什么?
She didn’t do anything wrong.
她没做错什么 这你是知道的
I am tired of this physical abuse from you. Did you see that?
我已经对你的虐待感到麻木了.看见了吗?
If you fellows need a cab, my secretary will call one.
假设你们要出租车 我的秘书会帮你们叫
How am I going to say this to Yvonne? How am I gonna tell her?
我该怎么和依枫说呢?我能和她说什么?
Charlie, you’re not gonna like this,
你不会喜欢这样
but you’re gonna have to stop seeing her for a while.
你会有段时间见不到她
Hi. This is Yvonne Biasi. I’m not at home right now.
嗨 我是依枫比亚西
Please leave a message after the beep. Thanks so much.
现在不在 请在哔声后留言
Yvonne, I just wanted to say I’m thinking about you.
依枫 我只是想说 我很担心你
And we’re gonna win this thing, because it’s right.
我们会赢的因为我们是对的
Don’t think any of this is your fault. It isn’t.
别认为这是你的错 不是
If you need me, I’ll be at Bo’s, 555-3840.
我在鲍伯家 有事就打555-3840
I guess I’ll see you in court.
但我想只有在法庭上才会见到你了
Well, I hope you don’t mind sleeping on the floor.Oh, no, thank you.
希望你不介意睡地板 噢 当然不会的
There’s beer in the fridge, and the TV’s there.
冰箱里有啤酒 电视在那头
Sure is nice of you to let me use your Barney blanket, Tracey.That’s okay.
谢谢你借我毛毯 Tracey. 没关系
Good night. Good night, Gail. I’m sorry.
晚安 晚安 Gail.真是很抱歉.谢谢!
Don’t worry about it, man.
– 别担心
“The trial, which has attracted citywide interest…
“这个轰动全城的审判
begins in civil court this morning at 9:30.”
将于今天早上9:30在民庭开庭审理.”
This whole thing is unbelievable.
整个事情都太夸张了
My money’s on Yvonne.God, I hope so.
我赌依枫会赢 我也希望如此
Now, Mrs. Lang, what are the numbers for your birthday?
狼太太 请问您的生日是几号♥
Twelve, 16, 6♥4♥.12 . . . 16 . . . 6♥4♥.Twelve, 16, 6♥4♥.
十二 十六 六十四.
And the numbers for your anniversary, my dear?
那么 周♥年♥庆♥典的日子呢 小姐?
Did I hear 26?Twenty-six?
我听到的是26?26?
As a matter of fact, Mrs. Lang, weren’t you married on the 27th?
而实际上 狼太太 您不是27号♥结的婚吗?
Yes. So your husband picked the 26 on his own?
是 所以 是你先生自己选择的26?
Objection. What’s the point? The point is, counselor…
反对 这问题的重点是什么? 重点是 辩护律师……
…the point is, Your Honor, I am demonstrating…
重点是 尊敬的大人 我反对
…that Mr. Lang is responsible for the winning ticket.
狼太太和中彩的有直接关系
Overruled.
反对无效
So, Mrs. Lang,
于是 狼太太
your husband picked the 26th on his own, correct?
狼先生自己选择了属于他的26号♥ 对吗?
No. No?
不对 不对?
Mrs. Lang, there was you, there was your husband.
狼太太 你在那 你丈夫也在那
Could you kindly tell us who else was there that morning?
那天早上还有谁在那?
My dead father.
我死去的父亲
Excuse me? My dead father, God rest his soul.
对不起? 我死去的父亲.上帝宽恕
He came to me in a dream. “Baby,” he says, as he was floating out the window.
他进入我的梦里 “宝贝”他边说边飘出窗口
You know, he had these big wings, you know,
他扇着巨大翅膀 天使的翅膀
like angel wings. Oh, my God. They were the perfect color of white leather.
完美的皮的白色
Anyway, he says, “Baby, it’s time to go to the church.You gotta
他说 宝贝 该去教堂了
hurry up or you’re gonna be late.”
否则就要迟到了
To my shock and surprise, I’m standing there in my wedding gown.
太让我惊讶了 那时候我正穿着婚纱站在那儿呢
So I was running down Queen’s Boulevard, through Flatbush.
所以我跑出了皇后大街 穿过灌木丛
I came to the church: St. Catherine’s of the Holy Lotto.
我就跑去了教堂 好来乐透的圣Catherine教堂
And then I realized I wasn’t late, I was a whole day early.
我不但没有迟到 还早到了整整一天
God, I wanted to die.
天啊 真该死
Then my father, you know, he was there, he was standing right next to me.
我爸爸就在那 就站在我边上
And he says, “Little girl, don’t cry.
他说 孩子 别哭
Because to me, your anniversary will always be on the 26th.”
对我而言 你的结婚纪念日就是26号♥
Mr. Lang.
狼先生
Have you ever purchased nail-polish remover for your wife?
你为你太太买♥♥过指甲油吗?
Quiet, please.
肃静!
Nail-polish remover?
指甲油?
A couple of times, I guess. And you paid for it?
有吧 有几次 我想 你买♥♥的吗? 当然
Sure. Did you therefore consider it yours?
因此你就认为它是你的吗?
No, I guess I didn’t.
没有 我想没有
Isn’t it true that you forced your wife to split the ticket with Miss Biasi?
你有强迫你太太与比亚西小姐平分奖金吗?
I only said we should do the right thing.
我只是说过 这是我们应该做的
Mr. Lang, were you wearing a gun at the time? No. Of course not.
狼先生 那时你带着枪吗? 没有 当然没有
You are under oath, Mr. Lang.
你可是宣过誓的 狼先生!
Okay, once I grabbed her arm
好吧 我有一次抓住她的胳膊 但是没有进一步
– No further questions.
– 问题完毕
Your witness, counselor.
辩方律师请提问
Miss Biasi. Would you describe your financial circumstances…
比亚西小姐 您能否简要叙述一下您的财务状况?
…before Mr. Lang was kind enough to offer you half his wife’s winning ticket?
在狼先生分给你一半他太太的奖金之前
I was struggling to make ends meet.
我想不起来了
Isn’t it a fact you owed $12,000 on your MasterCard?
万事达卡上还欠着$12000的事情属实吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!