不 不 是的 等等 让我把这杯啤酒干了
No, oh, yeah, I will. I’m just finishin’ me beer.
-就先让我把这杯干掉 – 不行 滚出去 早就警告过你了
– Just let me finish me beer. – No, get out. I told you.
早就他妈的警告过你了 嘿 你喝得够多了
I fuckin’ told you. Hey! You’ve had enough.
你♥他♥妈♥的喝得够多了 现在站起来 行了 出去吧
You’ve had e-bloody-nough. Now, come on. Get out.
-布朗尼 我发誓 我发誓以后都听你的
– Brownie, I promise. I promise I’ll be good.
– 不行 快出去 喝完这杯 马上出去
– No, get out! Beat it! Out now!
你喝得够多了 你喝得已经够了 快出去
You’ve had enough. You’ve had enough. Come on! Get out!
告诉他是谁把酒洒了
Tell him who spilled it!
我连一滴都没有洒 西蒙斯 你个软蛋
I didn’t even spill it! Simmo, you weak prick!
– 道奇 道奇 – 把手从货架上拿开
– Dougie! Dougie! – Hands off the merchandise!
-道奇 你以后也不准进我家门 – 去你♥妈♥的♥ 布朗尼
– Dougie, you’re barred! – Fuck, Brownie!
– 好 行啦 回家吧 – 布朗尼
– Yeah, alright. Just go home. – Brownie!
道奇 你个烂醉的邋遢鬼以后不要来这儿了
Dougie! I don’t want to see your ugly mug around here again.
算了 算了 过几天他的气就消了
Come on, come on. He’ll get over it.
他明天要不远千里到阿德莱德去送货[南澳首府]
He’s got the long haul to Adelaide tomorrow.
他就是个烂货
He’s just shitty.
我不在你的地毯上尿一圈就该偷笑了
Lucky I don’t leave a piss ring on your carpet!
行啦 行啦 闭嘴吧
Come on. Come on, shut up.
就算在你地毯上尿过一圈 你也不知道
Wouldn’t even know there was a piss ring on your carpet!
嘿 雷克斯 雷克斯去哪儿了
Hey, Rexie. Hey, where’s Rexie going?
-雷克斯 -回头见 小伙子们
– Rexie! – See you, boys!
来吧
Come on.
– 我们去工人俱乐部
– Let’s go to the Workers’ Club.
– 不 他也上了那里的黑名单
– Nah, he’s barred from there as well.
当你步入这个房♥间
When you walked into the room
我着了魔般热血沸腾
There was voodoo in the vibes
深深拜倒在你的石榴裙下
I was captured by your style
但你毫无所觉
But I could not catch your eyes
我只好无助地呆立原地
Now I stand here helplessly
希望你能对我有兴趣
Hoping you get into me
我是多么为你倾倒
I am so into you
心无旁骛
I can’t think of nothing else
全身心为你倾倒
I am so into you
心无旁骛
I can’t think of nothing else
琢磨着怎样才能
Thinking how it’s gonna be
拥你入怀
Whenever I get you next to me
那感觉一定美妙无比
It’s gonna be good
我心如明镜
Don’t you know?
你的每一寸肌肤
From your head to your toe
我无所不爱
Gonna love you all over
无所不爱
Over and over…
雷克斯
Rex!
雷克斯
Rex!
雷克斯
Rex!
-早安 波尔 -又是你
– Morning, Pol. – You!
你一直都把垃圾扔到我的垃圾箱里
You’ve been dumping your rubbish in my bin!
我可不想要你的垃圾 老兄
I don’t want your rubbish, mate!
把垃圾放在你自己的垃圾箱里
You keep it in your own bin,
如果你自己的垃圾箱放不下
and if you don’t have no room in your own bin,
那就他妈的放在你那操蛋的屋子里
you’ll keep it in your fucking house!
我可不是你♥他♥妈♥的佣人
I’m not the bloody tip!
折腾完了
You finished?
不要让你♥他♥妈♥的那条脏狗
And you keep that mangy bloody dog of yours
到处撒欢儿跑
on your side of the street.
昨天 我出来的时候 看到隔壁一只操蛋般巨大的阿尔萨斯狼狗
Yesterday, I come out and that big bloody Alsatian from next door
在上它
was chock-a-block up him!
那场面一定很壮观
Would have been a sight.
就像它试着从一根柱子上摇下来只负鼠
Looked like it was trying to shake a possum off a pole!
你还好吧
How you feeling?
吃不进去东西
Can’t keep my food down.
我觉得都是“海鲜篮子”
I reckon it’s that fisherman’s
连锁餐厅的错 全国都开了店
basket they serve you up at the All Nations.
我舅舅西里尔过去常说
My Uncle Cyril used to say never,
绝对不要在这个镇里点海鲜吃
ever order seafood in this town.
我们离海足足有五百英里[约合804672米]
We’re 500 miles from the ocean.
啊 我老了 波尔
I’m getting old, Pol.
我们都老了 雷克斯
We all getting old, Rex.
最近 我都想不起自己年轻的时候了
These days, I can’t remember ever being young.
我舅舅西里尔过去常说
My Uncle Cyril used to say if
如果你生在这个镇里你生来就老了
you were born in this town, you were born old.
你舅舅西里尔过去还真说过不少东西
Your Uncle Cyril used to say a lot.
老东西可是个话匣子
Couldn’t shut the bastard up.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
– 你昨天晚上没来 – 噢 我跟大伙儿散的时候有点儿晚了
– You didn’t come around last night. – Oh, I left it a bit late.
要不然今晚 怎么样
Might tonight, hey?
-他们觉得 今天43度 -昨天热一些
– 43 today, they reckon. – Hotter yesterday.
是啊
Yeah.
早安 雷克斯
Morning, Rex.
你表弟和他的狐朋狗友学校放假的时候还会来吗
The cousin and his mob still coming down for the school holidays?
不 这伙人他妈的太多了
Nup. Too bloody many of them.
一群游手好闲的捣蛋鬼
Useless mob of no-good bludgers.
快他妈疯了 这群人太多了
Bloody mad, the whole lot of them.
在没有水的河里游泳
Swimming in a river with no water,
开没有汽油的车
driving round in a car with no fuel.
“我们什么时候可以来看你 波尔舅妈”
“When can we come and see you, Aunty Polly?”
“冰封地狱的时候 诺埃尔 只有那时候才行”
“When hell freezes over, Noel, that’s when!”
好了 狗狗
Okay, dog.
拉个大号♥ 洗个澡 刮个胡子
Shit, shower and shove off.
来吧
Come on.
你好啊 科尔
Gday, Col!
-早上好 彼得夫人 -早上好 雷克斯
– Morning, Mrs Peter. – Good morning, Rex.
-祝您逛得开心 彼得夫人 -谢谢
– Have a good one, Mrs Peter. – Thank you.
– 雷克斯 你知道些什么 – 都是小事 道奇 都是些小事
– Rexie. What do you know? – Not enough, Dougie. Not enough.
回答正确 你可以开过去了
Correct. You may pass.
你好呀 雷克斯
Hey, Rexie.
性感撩人的雷克斯
Sexy Rexie.
酒吧回头见 行吗
See you at the pub, hey?
干的不错
Good man.
– 但千万不要昏了头 – 没什么可抱怨的
– How you going, Rexie? – Can’t complain.
波莉还好吗
Polly alright?
嗯 她挺不错的 我觉得 达拉
Well, she’s good, I suppose, darl.
你可以自己去问问她
You’d have to ask her.
– 雷克斯 麦克雷 – 马上来
– Rex MacRae. – Yeah.
除了淋巴系统
Apart from the lymphatic system,
黑色♥区♥域显示癌细胞
these dark areas show it’s moved
已经转移到肝脏和其他几个器官
through into the liver and several other organs.
肺上有多处大型转移瘤
Multiple cannonball lesions here on the lungs.
之前没想到有这么严重 雷克斯 非常抱歉
We didn’t get it all, Rex. I’m sorry.
我还可以活多久
How long?
呃 已经是无法逆转的癌症晚期
Well… it’s extremely well advanced.
还可以活三个月
Three months.
这是最好的估计
At best.
那好吧
There you go, then.
真希望我们能早点儿发现
If we’d got it earlier…
希望
If.
“希望越大 失望越大”
“If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.”
老爸以前常这样说
Dad used to say that.
雷克斯 我们不得不考虑住进医院
So, Rex, we’re gonna have to look at hospital as an option.

No.
我们刚修建了全新的临终关怀病房♥
We have a brand-new palliative care ward…
我他妈的不需要住院
No fuckin’ hospitals.
但是最终 你别无选择
Eventually… you won’t have a choice.
我是个出租车司机 医生
I’m a cab driver, Doc.
我就是干这行的
That’s what I am.
我会开出租车直到再也开不了为止
So I’m gonna drive my cab until I can’t drive it anymore.
就这样
That’s it.
没什么好说的了
Finished.
你也无能为力 不是吗
You can help me out, can’t you?
你能做的不就是我一死 把我放进棺材吗
Put me down when the time comes?
我发誓你不会感到任何疼痛
I give you my word there will be no pain.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!