What? What? Guns.
什么? 是枪
Full of guns. Grab one.
装满了枪 去拿一支
You grab one. You got friends?
你去拿一支 你有朋友?
Get that crate. Come on.
拿那个木箱 快点
Hatchett, you said not to worry about the police…
哈奇 你说不用担心警♥察♥
but the cops are all over you, man.
但条子却找上门来
They got my guns. They’ll be coming after me next.
他们拿到了我的枪 接着就是来捉我了
Far as I’m concerned, the deaI’s off.
我的看法是 交易取消了
Get a grip on yourself, Tyrone, all right? We have a deal.
冷静点 泰龙 我们说好的
Nobody backs out.
不能退出
You said you had the cops under control.
你说你已控制住条子了
I see that isn’t so. Give me one reason why I should do business with you.
看来并非如此 因此你给我一个好的理由
I’ll give you a real good reason. Hey, Tyrone, this is Travis.
我会给你一个好理由 泰龙 我是特拉维斯
You back out now, and I’ll make certain that only your dentist can identify the body.
你若现在退出交易 我会让你的尸体只能被你的牙医指认
Is that a good enough reason for you?
这个理由够好了吧?
But I need ammo.
但我需要弹♥药♥
I’m out of business without ammo.
没有弹♥药♥我就完了
I need the good stuff. You’ll get the ammo. The good stuff.
我需要好货色 你会得到弹♥药♥的 上好的货色
“The good stuff.” Jesus. Pfft!
“好货色” 天啊
Time to pay another visit to the L.A.P.D.
该再拜访洛城警局了
You look like I feel.
你的样子和我的感觉一样
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
You got anything I can put on my head?
有什么能让我放在头上的
There’s a hat in the closet.
衣橱里有顶帽子
You’re all heart. Here I thought you were gonna get all tender and maternal with me.
你真有爱心 我以为你会对我变得很温柔 充满母爱
Listen, Riggs, I was raised with four brothers.
听着 瑞格 我跟四名兄弟一起长大
We got hurt all the time…
我们老是受伤
but if no bones were broken or blood wasn’t gushing, nobody cared.
但只要骨头不断 血未流个不止 便没人会在乎
Hey, look, blood. See? Blood. It’s not gushing.
看 是血 看见了吗? 是血 但没有流个不止
Well, it was free- flowing earlier.
这个嘛… 因为刚刚才流
Could you bring me a needle and thread?
至少拿针线给我好吗?
You know, maybe some peroxide. I can patch it up myself.
或许来点双氧水 我可以自己缝补
Don’t touch anything. I wasn’t. I didn’t…
什么都别碰 我没有…
What’s with you, anyway?
你是怎么了?
The boys. Hey, what are you doing, huh?
这是什么? 你在做什么?
I told you not to touch anything. Uh, this came on by itself.
我不是叫你什么都别碰吗 它自己跑出来的
Came on all by itself? You a wise guy? I swear.
它自己跑出来的? 你自以为聪明吗 我发誓
You don’t like to share your toys?
你不喜欢与人分享你的玩具
This isn’t a toy, Riggs. What is it?
这不是玩具 瑞格 那是什么?
This is a weapon. Yeah. A weapon?
这是个武器 武器?
Used properly, a very effective weapon.
若使用得当 是个非常有效的武器
What, do you throw it at people? Pretty heavy.
怎么? 你用它来丢人吗 蛮重的
You’re gonna give yourself a hernia. Come here. Sit down.
你会害自己得疝气的 过来坐下
Right here.
这里
Okay, take a little off the top. Right here.
好 看看头顶上… 那里
You bring all your interrogations home? Okay.
你将所有审讯工作带回家处理吗? 好
What are we talking about? Well, it’s back here.
我们在说什么? 只是这儿
Careful. Careful.
小心 小心
Careful. Oh. This?
小心 这个?
This scratch? Come on, it feeIs like Grand Canyon.
这点刮伤? 少来了 感觉像大峡谷
Oh, God. Ah!
哦 我的天 啊
Hold still. Yeah.
别动 是
Ah! Oh, God. We haven’t even started.
啊 天 我们还没开始呢
Be gentle with me.
温柔待我 好吗?
I see this isn’t virgin territory. What is this? A knife?
看来这不是处♥女♥地 这是什么? 一把刀吗?
Huh? Oh, that’s an ax. Some guy mistook my head for a log.
那是斧头 有人误以为是木头
That’s a natural mistake. What, I have a wooden head?
那是自然的错误 你是说我是个木头吗?
Look at that. It’s a knife.
看那个 那是刀子
Knife? That’s very knife. Mm hm.
刀子? 是把很利的刀 嗯
This is all right.
这个很棒
Oh, that’s pavement, dragged down Crenshaw.
那是人行道 被拖过克伦萧街
Hey, that’s great. Look at that texture. Look at this, huh?
嘿 那个很棒 看它的纹路 看这个
Same damn thing. Third and Highland.
同样的事 第三街和高地街
Dragged for about half a block. That’s a good one.
被拖了半条街廊 那个很好
Feel that texture. Feel it. Cheese-grater time.
摸它的质感 摸摸看 磨起士机一样
Moving truck. Moving truck? Ooh!
行进中的卡车 行进中的卡车?
Moving bullet. Moving bullet?
行进中的子弹 行进中的子弹
Here. This is the best. Bullets now.
这里 这是最好的 就现在
It goes all the way to the back. Oh, hey. Right through?
而且穿过我的背 哦 嘿 穿过去?
You’re lucky. What is it, .22?
你真幸运 那是点22吗?
It’s a .38, Riggs. That’s a .38?
是点38 瑞格 那是点38?
It’s a .38. That’s a wimpy .38. This is a .38.
是点38 有点软弱 这才是点38
Yours is bigger than mine? Don’t think so. I think so.
你的比我的大吗? 我想是
Maybe not, but look. Watch.
也许不是 但是看着
A whole family of .44s on the back.
全是点44 在背上
Look, there they are. Impressive.
看 在这里 令人印象深刻
One got stuck in my lung. I was breathing blood bubbles. Disgusting.
一颗穿过去 卡在肺中 呼吸时有血泡 真恶心
Blood bubbles. Okay.
血泡 好的
You got one? Mm.
你有吗? 嗯
Pump- action. 12-gauge.
帮浦行动-12自动枪
Oh, yeah. Mm hm.
哦 好 嗯
Yeah. Right down here. Went through. Oh.
对 在这里 穿过去
That must’ve hurt. Right.
那一定很痛 对
Not too close. Pfft!
不太近 噗
Riggs, if he were that close, I’d be dead.
瑞格 若再近我就死定了
I can beat it. I can beat it. Have a look at this.
我能赢你 看一下
I’ll take your word for it. You gotta see this.
我相信你 真的 你得看看
I’ll take your word. This guy had a knife. You’ll love it.
我相信你 这家伙有两尺长的刀 你会喜欢的
He stuck it in my leg and ran it around eight times.
他将它插♥进♥我的腿里 转动了大约八次
Hurt like a son of a bitch. I’ll take your word for it.
就像一个婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 我相信你的话
No, I said forget it.
不 我说算了吧
This is a blue ribbon event. Forget it, Riggs.
这是个能赢大奖的疤 算了 瑞格
Hey, you started this.
是你开始的 不是吗?
Yeah, well, I can end it. You know what?
我也可以结束它 你知道吗?
You’re a very poor loser.
你是个失败者
I didn’t lose, Riggs.
我没输 瑞格
Yes, you did. No. No, I didn’t lose.
你有 不 我没输
You lost. I conceded.
你输了 我是让步
There’s a difference between losing and conceding.
输与让步之间有差别
You conceded or you’re conceited?
你是让步或欺骗?
You think I’m conceited? Oh, yeah.
你认为我欺骗? 对
Tell me you lost. Admit to it.
告诉我你输了 承认吧
I’ll get a Band- Aid.
我去帮你拿绷带
Tell me you lost. I said, don’t touch anything.
告诉我你输了 我说过什么都别碰
You’re gonna smack the shit out of me, right?
你要揍扁我 是吗?
I can do better than that, Riggs.
我可以做得更好 瑞格
This could be a serious ethical breach here.
这可能是严重道德问题
I never made it with another sergeant before.
我从未与别的巡官如此做
Shut up, Riggs.
闭嘴 瑞格
Oh!

Oh, damn, Riggs.
可恶 瑞格
What do you want, Riggs? Just wanted to see how you were doing.
你有什么事 瑞格? 我只想看看你的状况
Who sent you? Trish?
谁派你来的 崔西吗?
Well, uh, you’re doing pretty well. Trish didn’t send me.
你喝得真凶 崔西没有派我来
Rianne came to see me. She asked me to find you.
莉安来找我 她请我去找你
Your place? Well, that’s where I am.
到你的住处去? 对 我是在那里
My daughter came to your trailer? Yeah.
我女儿到你的拖车去? 对
My daughter came to your trailer? What the hell?
我女儿到你的拖车去? 怎么回事?
Come on, Roger, she was worried.
别这样 罗杰 她担心你
Get off of my boat, Riggs.
离开我的船 瑞格
Oh, come on. Get off my boat.
哦 别这样 下我的船
Look, you’re drunk, Rog.
听着 你醉了 罗杰
That’s something you should know about, huh?
那种事你最清楚 对不对?
This isn’t gonna do any good. Give me that.
这对你没有任何好处 还给我
No. Give me that.
不 对不起
Rog, please don’t do this, okay?
罗杰 请别如此做好吗
You got three days until you retire. This is not gonna do you any good.
你再三天就退休 这样做对你没好处
You self righteous bastard. Give it. Roger!
你这自大的狗♥杂♥种♥ 罗杰
Look, don’t do this, okay? Please. Give it to me, damn it, Riggs!
罗杰 别这么做好吗? 妈的 给我 瑞格
No! Oh, Jesus Christ. What are you gonna do now, shoot me?
老天 你要怎么样? 射杀我吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!