Home 动作电影 虎胆龙威4(2007)

虎胆龙威4(2007)

0
虎胆龙威4(2007)

Get back in there!

Aaargh! Argh!
准备逃跑
Get ready to run.
那到底是怎么回事 – 什么呀
What the hell was that? – What?
是你干的吗 – 不是
Did you do that? – No.
操 – 不是我♥干♥的 走吧
Shit. – I didn’t do that. Come on.
妈的 – 跟紧点儿
Shit. – Stay close. The whole apartment’s on fire.
来 咱们走吧 快 走吧 他妈的
Come on. Let’s go. Come on, let’s go, goddammit!

Come on.
小心 你能不能慢点儿
Watch it. Slow it down.
哦 上帝
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
嘿 咱们走 快
Hey, let’s go. Come on.
快 跟上
Come on, come on. Stay close.
跟着我 跟着我
Stay with me. Stay with me.
来 咱们走 跟紧了我
Come on, let’s go. Stay close.
上车 快 快
Get in the car. Go, go.
小子 你会上子弹吗 – 什么 我吗
Kid, can you reload a gun? – What? Me?
会上子弹吗 – 我
Can you reload a gun?! – I…
快把储备箱打开 找备用子弹给枪换上
Open the glove box and get a magazine out right now!
快去拿车后座上的枪
Grab the gun from the back seat!
你没事儿吧
You OK?
把头低下
Get your head down.
老天 这身手 难道是马戏团进城了
Jesus! Is the circus in town?
你看到了吗 – 当然 那是我♥干♥的
Did you see that? – Yeah, I saw it. I did it.
呼叫卡姆登总部10077 请回应 卡姆登总部10077
Camden base, 10077. Come back. Camden base, 10077.
卡姆登总部回话 请说
Go ahead.
我要跟你们的探长说话 紧急事件 请速转达
I need to speak to your chief of your detectives. Police emergency, asap.
请稍等
Stand by.
我是维斯纳探长 – 我是约翰·麦克连 纽约警局探员
(man) This is Chief Detective Wiesman. – This is Detective John McClane, NYPD.
报告紧急情况 在你辖区内发生一起袭♥警♥事件
Police emergency. I wanna report a police shooting in yourjurisdiction.
你跟他说
(in French)
喂 – 情况怎么样了
Yeah? – (woman) What’s the status?
还没搞定他 我们损失了三个人
(in French)
等一下
Wait one.
汤玛斯 新泽西那边出了问题 法瑞尔还活着
Thomas. We had a problem in New Jersey. Farrell’s still alive.
让他跑了 – 是的
So he got away. – Yeah.
我可是派了你们五个人过去的 对吧
I did send five of you, is that right?
是的 但是又突然出现了另外一个人
(in French)
我派直升机去接你们 从空中去找他们 的行踪 这你能办得到吧
I’m sending a chopper. Get airborne and we’ll track ’em down. Think you can handle that?
哦 上帝 – 深呼吸就好了
(Matt) Oh, my God. – Just breathe.
我已经在深呼吸了 我 我 就是没法停止发抖
I am breathing! I’m-I’m… I can’t stop shaking.
是激素的作用 你只不过是被吓到了 会过去的
It’s the adrenaline. You’re just scared. It’ll pass.
对 我被吓到了 难道你刚才就不害怕吗
Yeah, I’m scared! Weren’t you scared, back there?
是的 我也害怕
Yeah. I was scared.
是吗 这就是你害怕的样子 我可说不清 但你看起来非常的冷静
Really? This is you being scared? I don’t know, cos you seem really calm.
你以前也做过那样的事么
Have you done stuff like that before?
什么样的事 – 杀人之类的
Stuff like what? – Like killing people.
做过 不过已经是很久以前了
Yeah. But not for a long time.
那刚刚那些是什么人 他们为什么要杀你
So who were those guys, huh? Why were they trying to kill you?
为什么还他妈把我的公♥寓♥给炸了
Why did they blow up my goddamn apartment?!
他们是去杀你的
They were there to kill you.
他们为什么要杀我 -该你来告诉我 小子 你才是犯人
Why would they want to kill me? – You tell me, kid. You’re the criminal.
到目前为止已经有七个黑客死了 都不是在黑名单上名列前茅的
We got seven dead hackers so far, none of whom were high on our list.
回收他们的硬盘做调查 -是 长官
Get the hard drives, start sweepin’ ’em. – Yes, sir.
特雷 马修·法瑞尔 给我找到他
Trey. Matthew Farrell – find him for me.
马上办
On it.
那么多枪是做什么用的
What’s with all the guns?
为了谨慎起见
Operational prudence.
就当它们是硬件 跟你们这些软件配套的
Think of them as hardware to your software.
早安 华盛顿 看起来今天又会是独♥立♥日假期里一个美丽的周末
(DJ) Good morning, DC! It’s shaping up to be a beautiful Fourth of July weekend.
如果你有什么盛大的计划 最好早点出发了 因为交通似乎已经开始拥堵了
If you’ve got any big plans, get started early, cos the traffic is ramping up.
好 这里就再为正在出行的人们 送出一首经典老歌♥
So here’s another golden oldie for all the commuters out there.
怎么 怎么 怎么回事
What? What… What…
你在干嘛 这是什么呀
What are you doing? What is that?
这是Creedence的歌♥ – Creedence
It’s Creedence. – Creedence?
是Creedence. Creedence Clearwater Revival乐队 经典摇滚乐
Creedence. Creedence Clearwater Revival? Classic rock?
我知道是谁 是很老没错 但这并不代表就是经典
I know who it is. It’s old rock. Doesn’t make it classic.
以前很烂 到现在还是很烂 – 你不喜欢Creedence
What sucked then sucks now. – You don’t like Creedence?
感觉就像是把松果塞到我屁♥股♥里一样
This is like having a pine cone shoved in my ass.
好啊 你就这样 可真是成熟啊
(turns up volume) – OK. Really? Wow, that’s mature.
拜托 伙计 我已经跟你很合作了
Come on. I’m cooperating with you.
航行角度060 第二次搜查
(man) We’re at a heading of 060. Making another pass.
大家听着 都准备好了吗
Listen up, everyone. Are we ready?
交通网的交换机已准备好了
Transportation hubs are prepped and set.
第一阶段行动开始
Begin stage one.
(华盛顿交通控制中心)
怎么了 没什么
What? Nothing.
你上一次打开收音机听流行音乐是什么时候 告诉我一个大概的年代就可以了
When’d you last turn on the radio and listen to popular music? Just give me a decade.
70年代 我只是在猜 那时候麦克尔·杰克逊还是黑人吧
The ’70s? I’m guessing. Was Michael Jackson still black?
我们倒♥退♥10年 Pearl Jam听过么 那就20年 The Cure乐队 也没听说过
Pearl Jam. I’ll go back ten years with you. Ten years.20 years. The Cure? Nothin’?
这个可是新闻广播 我想听听昨晚你在 卡姆登的那些“朋友”有没有上头条
It’s called news radio. I want to see if your friends from Camden made the headlines.
等一下 你还听新闻哪
Hold on. You listen to the news?
是啊 你现在又对新闻有意见了
You got a problem with the news now?
意见大了去了
Yeah. I got a big goddamn problem with the news.
听好了 所谓的新闻 都是被人为操纵的
Ready for this? The news is completely manipulated.
你每天所听到的每句话
Everything you hear, every single day,
都是媒体为了一个目的而设计的 那就是让你活在恐惧之中
is designed by corporate media to do one thing only: To keep you living in fear.
噢 恐惧 – 绝对的恐惧
Oh, fear? – Total fear.
这样你就会出去花钱买♥♥东西 一些你根本用不上或已经有的东西
So you’ll go out and spend money on things you probably don’t even need,
这样广♥告♥商就会在电台上 不断地花钱打广♥告♥
so advertisers keep buying ads on their stations.
我还要告诉你一件事 你听好了 我可以说上一天的时间 家里还有 几天也看不完的数据可以证明
I’ll tell you one more thing. I’ll do this all day. I got days of data at home…
嘿 – 我会全面颠覆你的
Hey. – I’ll drop a bomb on you…
嘿 – 怎么了
Hey! – What?
闭嘴 – 好吧 好吧 宁愿选择逃避问题也不
Shut up. – That’s good. Be dismissive instead of…
你没事吧 – 不 我有事
You all right? – No, I’m not all right!
待在车里就会没事的
Just stay in the car. You’ll be all right.
喂 先生 喂
Hey, man. Hey.
你没事吧 不要动 打911就行了 好吗
You all right? Don’t move. Just call 911, all right?
好的
OK.
老天
Jesus Christ.
所有的信♥号♥♥灯都变绿了 – 什么
All the lights are green. – Huh?
所有的信♥号♥♥灯都变绿了 咱们走吧 快
All the lights are green. Let’s go. Right now.
我们得走了 -拿着你的包 黑客小子 走吧
We gotta go? – Get your bag, hack-boy. Let’s go.
咱们走 – 我还从来没经历过交通事故
Let’s go. – I’ve never been in a car accident.
嗯 的确很刺♥激♥ 这边走 过来
Well, it’s very exciting. This way, come on.
你经历过交通事故吗 – 是的
You been in a car accident? – Yeah.
我们这是要干什么
What are we doing?
这是一项60年代的小发明 叫做跑步 你会喜欢的 来吧
It’s a little thing they invented in the ’60s called jogging. You’re gonna love it.
长官 芝加哥报告说他们的高架铁路 控制网系统瘫痪
Sir, Chicago’s reporting a systems crash on the el train network.
美铁那里的通讯系统正在发出一级警报
Amtrak is flashing a level-one crash in their com system.
联邦航♥空♥局刚发出了紧急报告 他们的自动定时系统崩溃了
FAAjust issued a critical alert. Their ATC netjust went down.
我们被攻击了
We’re under attack.
好 现在咱们让他们都出去 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
OK, let’s get ’em outside for a little fresh air.
是炭疽病毒警报
That’s the anthrax alarm.
好吧 大家都出去 就现在 快
All right, everyone out. Now! Now!
泰勒 走 快走
Taylor, move! Go! Move!
所有人员注意 请迅速撤出 并到停车场处集♥合♥
(PA) All personnel must evacuate and proceed to the transportation shuttles immediately.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
所有人员注意 请迅速撤出 并到停车场处集♥合♥
All personnel must evacuate and proceed to the transportation shuttles immediately.
长官 里面有事需要您处理
We need you inside, sir.
带上你的人 上到四楼去 明白吗 戴好防毒面具
Take your team. I want men on the fourth floor, got it? Masks on.
我们得弄清那儿到底有什么
We gotta know what’s there.
给我查找所有的系统出错信息 看能不能找到源头
Run a trunk search on these data crashes, try to ID the point of origin.
第二阶段行动开始
Begin stage two.
嘿 这是怎么回事
Hey, what’s going on?
他们已经开始恐慌了
They’re already starting to panic.
那是当然的
Of course they are.
他们以为有人在抢他们的钱
They think that someone’s taking their money.
那些他们辛辛苦苦攒下的每一个铜板
All those nickels and dimes they saved had meaning.
就像列♥宁♥说的 他们是“有利用价值的白♥痴♥”
“Useful idiots”, as Lenin would say.
准备好视频录像
Prep the video package.