精彩对白

Mystery Man: We’ve met before, haven’t we?
神秘人:我们以前见过,不是吗?
Fred Madison: I don’t think so. Where was it you think we met?
佛瑞德·麦迪逊:我不这样认为。我们在什么地方见过呢?
Mystery Man: At your house. Don’t you remember?
神秘人:在你的屋里,你不记得了吗?
Fred Madison: No. No, I don’t. Are you sure?
佛瑞德·麦迪逊:不,不,我不记得了。你确定吗?
Mystery Man: Of course. As a matter of fact, I’m there right now.
神秘人:当然,当时我正在那儿。
Fred Madison: What do you mean? You’re where right now?
佛瑞德·麦迪逊:你什么意思?当时你在哪儿?
Mystery Man: At your house.
神秘人:你屋里。
Fred Madison: That’s fucking crazy, man.
佛瑞德·麦迪逊:那真是疯了。
Mystery Man: Call me. Dial your number. Go ahead.
神秘人:给我打电话。就拨你的号码,快啊。
[Fred dials the number and the Mystery Man answers]
[佛瑞德拨了号码,神秘人接听了电话]
Mystery Man: [over the phone] I told you I was here.
神秘人:[在电话的另一边]我告诉过你我在这儿。
Fred Madison: [amused] How’d you do that?
佛瑞德·麦迪逊:[震惊地]你怎么做到的?
Mystery Man: Ask me.
神秘人:问我。
[Fred remembers the anonymous video tapes]
[佛瑞德记起了那些匿名的录像带]
Fred Madison: [angrily into the phone] How did you get inside my house?
佛瑞德·麦迪逊:[在电话里怒气冲冲]你怎么会在我屋子里?
Mystery Man: You invited me. It is not my custom to go where I am not wanted.
神秘人:是你邀请我的。我没有习惯未被邀请就到人家的屋里去。
Fred Madison: [into the phone] Who are you?
佛瑞德·麦迪逊:[在电话里]你是谁?
[Both Mystery Men laugh mechanically]
[两个神秘人,电话里和面对面的,都机械地笑起来]
Mystery Man: Give me back my phone.
神秘人:把电话还给我。
[Fred gives the phone back]
[佛瑞德将电话还了回去]
Mystery Man: It’s been a pleasure talking to you.
神秘人:跟你谈话很高兴。
________________________________________
Fred Madison: Where’s Alice?
佛瑞德·麦迪逊:艾丽丝在哪儿?
Mystery Man: Alice who? Her name is Renee. If she’s told you her name is Alice, she’s lying.
神秘人:谁是艾丽丝?她的名字是Renee。如果她告诉你她的名字是艾丽丝,她就在撒谎。
[filled with rage]
[勃然大怒]
Mystery Man: [shouts] And your name? What the fuck is your name?
神秘人:[咆哮]你的名字是什么?你他妈的名字是什么?

扩展阅读:

《妖夜慌踪 Lost Highway》电影百科

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!