But he took all his orders and shoved them up his nose
但他拿起他所有的命令 把它们推进他的鼻子
You all right?
你还好吗?
Fine.
还好
Godless buffoons, all of them.
不信神的丑角 他们所有人
It’s the disrespect for you, Frank.
这是不尊重你 弗兰克
That…that’s what I can’t forgive.
那…那是我不能原谅的
I’m used to it.
我习惯了
Licorice? No, thank you.
甘草? 不 谢谢
What makes me sore is how they behave towards you.
让我心疼的是他们那样针对你的行为
They ought to be grateful to have you.
他们应当感恩有你
I certainly am.
我必然是的
I’m grateful to have you, Frank.
我很感激有你 弗兰克
We’ve grown very close in a short time.
我们很短时间就发展得很亲密
It isn’t just chance. I’m sure of that.
这不只是偶然 我很肯定
God meant us to find each other.
上帝有意让我们找到彼此
His will be done! Darling!
他的旨意实现了 亲爱的
Frank! Frank!
噢 弗兰克 哦 弗兰克
I’ll help you. Oh, yes.
我来帮你 哦 好
Wait, wait. Get my robe.
等等 等等 解开我的睡袍
Get my zipper. My zipper.
拉我的拉链 我的拉链
Oh, God! Careful, careful.
哦 上帝 小心 小心
Get the searchlight on.
打开探灯
Look.

Hey, put the light out.
喂 把灯关掉
Hi. What’s going on? May I join you?
嗨 怎么回事?我能加入吗?
A little radio show from home.
一出小家庭广播剧
Yes, Frank.
对了 弗兰克
My zipper. Zipper. Frank. Frank.
我的拉链 拉链 哦 弗兰克 哦
Frank. Yes. Frank. Is this the Bickersons? I love them.
哦 弗兰克 这是“毕克松弟兄们”吗?我爱他们
Who? The Battling Bickersons. I love it.
谁? “战斗毕克松弟兄” 我爱这出剧
Frank.
弗兰克
Hard. Frank.
用力 弗兰克
Harder, harder.
再用力 再用力
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
No, I forgot. No, I…
不 我忘了 不 我…
You’re shining that thing in my eyes. I’m sorry.
你那东西照我眼睛了 哦 对不起
Darling…
亲爱的…
He is such a sweet man.
他真是可爱
Frank! Frank, my lips are hot.
弗兰克 弗兰克 我的双唇火热
Kiss my hot lips!
吻我火热的嘴唇
Yes, they are hot. Lips? Hot? Hot Lips?
是啊 真热 嘴唇?热?热嘴唇?
We have got to share this with the rest of the camp.
我们必须把这个分享给营地其他人
Switch it over. Okay.
切换过去 好
Frank. Frank. Yes!
弗兰克 弗兰克 对
Darling… Frank.
亲爱的… 弗兰克
Frank, strangle me hard.
弗兰克 用力掐我
Frank! What the hell is that?
弗兰克 这是搞什么鬼?
Oh, yes!
哦 对
Dr. Frank Burns is doing a bit of dilatation and curettage.
弗兰克·伯恩斯医生正在做宫颈扩张和刮宫术
Sounds like the major’s having a dream.
听起来像是少校在做梦
She’s plugged in.
她是被♥插♥了
Major.
少校
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank. Wait a second. Frank. Wait a second.
弗兰克 等一下 弗兰克 等一下
What is it? What is it?
那是什么? 那是什么?
Turn the light off! Turn the light off!
把灯关掉 把灯关掉
No! Let go! Turn the light off! No! Let go! Turn the light off!
不 放手 把灯关掉 不 放手 把灯关掉
Get your clothes on. Get your clothes on.
穿上你的衣服 穿上你的衣服
Get your pants on. Get your pants on.
穿上你的裤子 穿上你的裤子
Don’t shout at me. Don’t shout at me.
不要对我喊叫 不要对我喊叫
Don’t shove me. Don’t shove me.
不要推我 不要推我
It’s too bad Henry wasn’t here.
太可惜了亨利不在这里
He would’ve thought it was a real radio program.
他会以为那真的是一个广播节目
I thought it was a radio program.
我就以为是一个广播节目
I think we should send a letter of commendation
我想我们应该送一封推荐信
to the Armed Forces Radio Network.
给武装部队电台网
Wonderful.
精彩
Yes. It was the most uplifting program I have ever heard.
对 这是我听过最令人振奋的节目
It was climactic.
真是高♥潮♥迭起
Morning, ladies.
早上好 女士们
Well, hiya, Hot Lips.
哦 嗨 火热之唇
Oh, my goodness, over my…
哦 我的老天 洒我一…
I’m so sorry to touch you, but I…
我很抱歉碰到你 但我…
Well, what’s the matter with her today?
哦 今天她是怎么回事?
I don’t know. I think it’s one of those ladies’ things.
我不知道 我想是女士那一类事情之一吧
It’s not like her to act like this.
不像她啊 这种举止
No, I mean, she’s made such a…
不像 我是说她…她弄得…
She’s a bitch. Look at my new flannel sweater.
她是个婊♥子♥ 看看我的新法兰绒线衣
I think she’s gonna have a nervous breakdown.
我觉得她会精神崩溃的
She can’t even get out of the door. Look…
她连门都出不去 看她…
Morning, Frank.
早上好 弗兰克
Heard from your wife?
有你妻子的消息吗?
Morning, Colonel, you forgot your briefcase.
早上好 中校 你忘了你的公文包
Yes, I left it in the jeep.
对 我把它落在吉普上了
You left it there. Yes. I forgot it. Got it.
你把它落在那里了 对 我忘了
Morning, Captain. Morning, sir.
早上好 上尉 早上好 长官
I hope you didn’t have to…Here, take care of this.
我希望你没有…给 小心拿着
I hope you didn’t have to bother with those shirts. It wasn’t necessary.
我希望你没有费心去弄那些衬衣 并不必要
Too late, sir. It’s a done thing.
太迟了 长官 已经做完了
Well, thank you. Morning, padre.
哦 谢谢你 早上好 神父
You know, I really got to assume…
你看 我真的得假定…
Colonel, sir.
中校 长官
How was your visit, sir?
你此行怎么样 长官?
Great. The general wasn’t there.
哦 好极了 将军不在那边
Listen, about last night, sir, there was just nothing I could do about it, sir.
你看 昨晚的事 长官 我也无能为力 长官
Nothing? Nothing.
不能? 不能?
Well, it couldn’t have been helped.
哦 本来也没办法
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
What’s that?
那是什么?
Frank Burns and Hawkeye Pierce. Very encouraging.
弗兰克·伯恩斯和鹰眼皮尔斯 很鼓舞人心嘛
A bunch of the boys asked me to…
一帮弟兄们要我来…
ask you, Frank, what Hot Lips was like in the sack.
问问你 弗兰克 火热之唇在行军床上是什么样
You know, was she… Mind your own business.
你懂的 她是不是… 操心你自己的事情去吧
No, Frank. You know, is she better than self-abuse? That was really…
不是 弗兰克 你看 她是不是比自♥慰♥要好?那真的…
What’s that all about? He gonna get some pointers or something?
那是在干嘛?他是要求指点还是什么?
No, Hawkeye’s gonna sign him up to make a personal appearance tour in all the camps in Korea.
不 鹰眼要给他报名全韩军营个人形象巡回演出
Is that a fact?
是不是真的?
Wonder what they’re saying. Can you make it out?
想知道他们在说什么 你能听出来吗?
Does that big ass of hers move around a lot, Frank,
那个…她那个大屁♥股♥是不是老在转来转去 弗兰克
or does it sort of lie there flaccid? What would you say about that?
还是差不多松垮地躺在那里?你对此有何说法?
Hawkeye’s questioning the major on a point of anatomy.
鹰眼正在询问少校解剖学上的观点
Very professional, exchanging ideas.
非常专业 交换想法
Would you say that she was a moaner, Frank?
照你说她是不是那种叫♥床♥的 弗兰克?
What is Burns saying?
伯恩斯怎么说?
Major Burns isn’t saying much of anything, sir.
伯恩斯少校没说多少 长官
I think he’s formulating the answer.
我认为他正在系统阐述回答
Seriously, Frank. I mean, does she go…
认真的 弗兰克 我是说 她是那样子…
Or does she just sort of lie there quiet and not do anything at all?
还是只躺在那里安安静静什么也不做
Keep your filthy mouth to yourself. Or does she go…
污言秽语留给你自己吧 还是她这样…
Get him off me! Get him off me!
把他拉开 把他拉开
What’s going on, Frank? Is that lesson one?
怎么回事 弗兰克?那是第一课吗?
Frank Burns has gone nuts!
弗兰克·伯恩斯发狂了
I’m wearing glasses, for God’s sake!
我全身都是玻璃 老天爷
Watch out for your goodies, Hawkeye.
自己小心点 鹰眼
That man is a sex maniac. I don’t think Hot Lips satisfied him.
那人是个性♥欲♥狂 我认为火热之唇没能满足他
You’re gonna kill him. Frank, we love you.
你会杀了他 弗兰克 我们爱你
Don’t let him kiss you, Hawkeye.
不要让他吻到你 鹰眼
Come on. Come on.
好了 好了
The time has come for us to say sayonara.
到我们说再见的时候了
My heart will always be yours for eternity.
来生来世我的心永远是你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!