One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Well, congratulations. Excuse me?
恭喜你 什么?
You’re a guaranteed winner of one of three fabulous prizes.
你是三项大奖的中奖者之一
Have you ever won anything major before? No, never.
你中过大奖吗? 从来没有
Well, you have now. 0h, my God.
那好运终于来了 天啊
Are you kidding? No, it’s confirmed.
你是在跟我开玩笑吗? 当然不是 我很确定
Are you sure? 0kay, what did I win?
真的? 那我中了什么奖?
Either the Chevy Blazer, the Paris…
看是要雪佛兰休旅车 还是巴黎…
Do you have a water filtration system? 0ne of them faucet filters? No, sir. I don’t.
你家有滤水器吗? 装在水龙头上的? 没有
Well, do you read the papers or watch TV? Sometimes, yeah.
你会看报纸还是看电视吗? 有时候会看
Well, then you’ve probably seen our advertisements.
那你就应该看过我们公♥司♥的广♥告♥
The government is gonna make you pay a tax on the prize.
只是你得依政♥府♥规定缴纳奖品税金
But if you buy the Waterson 2000 water filtration system…
但如果你购买♥♥ 华特生2000滤水器…
the prize gets recorded as a sales expense, and you don’t pay any tax.
奖品就可以申报成销♥售♥支出 那你一毛税都不用缴
Good deal, huh? Yeah.
很划算 对吗? 没错
Yeah. And then I get the trip to Paris?
没错 而且我还可以免费巴黎游?
You’re guaranteed one of those three prizes.
反正你一定能获得大奖
I’m gonna have a courier come to your house. You’re gonna give him a check.
我现在就派快递到你家去 请你把支票交给他
He’s gonna come to me, and then we’ll decide which one of those prizes you get.
等他回来后 我们才会决定要送你哪个奖品
See how that works?
你懂吗?
How much do I pay? Three hundred ninetyeight dollars even.
我得付多少钱? 三百九十八块整
You’d pay twice that in stores. I need to speak to my husband.
你在外面买♥♥至少得花两倍价钱 我必须和我老公商量一下
Irene, my supervisor just stepped into my office and he would love to talk to you.
艾琳 我的主管想跟你聊聊
Can you hold just a sec? Thanks, Irene.
请你稍等一下? 谢了 艾琳
Good morning. Who says so?
早安 是哪一位?
Irene Fisk. She wants to talk to her husband first.
艾琳·费克 她想先跟丈夫商量一下
Mrs. Fisk, John Goodhew, regional vice president.
费太太 约翰古休 地区副总裁
Congratulations. Which prize are you hoping for?
恭喜你中奖 你想要哪一个奖品?
Paris. That would be my choice too.
巴黎 要是我也会选这个
We’ve never been.
我们从来没去过
My associate tells me you have five grandkids? Wow.
我的同事说你有五个孙子? 哇
I understand you’d like to speak to your husband first about this…
我知道你想先和丈夫商量一下…
but the thing is, my secretary is having a baby this afternoon.
但事情这样的 我的秘书今天下午生小孩了
Everyone at the office is about to head to the hospital.
公♥司♥所有人都要赶到医院去
Well, that’s wonderful.
那真是太好了
Let me confirm your address for our courier service.
把地址给我 我派快递过去
All right.
好吧
Sorry, sorry.
不好意思
Any thoughts on lunch?
中午想吃什么?
Spicy calamari?
香辣墨鱼?
Thai food?
泰国菜?
Pygmies.
讨厌
Otis, hush, hush.
欧提斯 嘘 嘘
Can I help you? Carolyn Schaffer?
有什么事吗? 卡洛琳·雪佛?
I’m Agent Kellaway. This is Agent Cole. We’re from the Federal Trade Commission.
我是凯威探员 这是柯尔探员 我们隶属于联邦交易委员会
Sorry to disturb you. We’d like to ask you a few questions.
很抱歉打扰你 我们想问你几个问题
ls everything all right? We hope so.
不是出了什么事吧? 但愿如此
Mrs. Schaffer, can you tell us exactly what the man said on the phone?
雪佛太太 你可不可以告诉我们 他到底说了什么?
He said that there’d been a contest, and I had won a prize.
他说有个比赛活动 而我中了大奖
There’d be a drawing next week, and l’d win…
下星期会举♥行♥摸彩 而我可能会赢得…
either a Chevy Blazer, a diamond necklace…
雪佛兰休旅车 或是钻石项链…
or a trip to ltaly or France. I don’t remember.
或者免费游意大利还是巴黎
And that if I bought one of their filtration things, I wouldn’t have to pay the tax.
还说只要我买♥♥他们的滤水器 我就可以不用缴税
Jesus, Carolyn. l wanted to surprise you.
真是的 我想给你个惊喜啊
I’m sorry to tell you this, ma’am, but you won’t be receiving any prize.
我很遗憾地告诉你 太太 你什么奖品都不会拿到
And I’m sorry to tell you that you’ve been the victim of fraud.
而且你被骗了
Otis, knock it off.
欧提斯 不要吵了
It’s not the newest swindle in the world.
这不是什么新的诈欺行为
They bait you with something bogus, then sell you something worthless.
他们先拿奖品引诱你上钩 然后再卖♥♥给你不值钱的东西
How much did you give them, Mrs. Schaffer?
你付了多少钱给他们 雪佛太太?
Seven hundred dollars.
七百块钱
What’s it worth? At any hardware store, 50 bucks.
这值多少? 五金店里只卖♥♥50块钱
Jesus, Carolyn.
天啊
But we’ve met people who paid twice what you did.
有人还付了两倍的价钱
Really? Yeah.
真的? 没错
You wrote a check, ma’am?
太太 你是开支票吗?
Did you mail it to them?
你是用邮寄的吗?
No, a courier picked it up.
不是 是快递来拿的
What?
什么?
lf they’d used the postal system, it’s mail fraud and we can go after them.
利用邮政系统就是邮件诈欺 那我们就能去逮捕他们
Otherwise, there’s not a lot we can do.
否则 我们也无计可施
Unless… Unless what?
除非… 除非什么?
Well, a lot of these whack jobs…
嗯 通常这些骗子…
work in syndicates. lf they cashed your check out of state, it’s federal.
都是属于诈欺集团 若支票在别州兑现 就犯了联邦法
But we’d need a signed clearance from you…
但是我们需要你的声明书…
I’ll give you one if it will catch these sons of bitches.
我可以配合只要能抓到这些浑蛋
You have any more L47s? Yeah, maybe in the car.
你还有L47表格吗? 应该是在车里
Wait a second.
稍等一下
Here we go.
在这里
My pen. l got one.
我的笔 我这里有
Okay.
好吧
Would you let him out? Oh, sorry.
把他放出去行吗? 喔 抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Here you go. That’s right.
在这里 就是这样
Sorry.
不好意思
All we need is the name of your bank…
我们只需要你的银行名字…
your account number…
你的帐号♥…
and your signature down below.
然后请你在下面签名
Any luck, these guys were amateurs… He all right?
要是运气好 这些家伙只是菜鸟… 他还好吗?
cashed your check in Nevada. Sign there. You can date it.
笨到在内华达州兑现支票 签在那里 顺便写上日期
There you go.
好了
You all right? He’s fine.
你还好吗? 他没事的
Would you like some water? Everything’s fine.
你想喝点水吗? 没事的
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们跑一趟
You didn’t take your pills, did you?
你又没吃药了 对不对?
They left the door open. lt was bitchen! It’s just an open door, Roy.
他们没把门关上 真是够了! 不过只是一扇门 罗伊
Well, it’s not a fortune, but it will keep me in diapers. Barely.
钱不多 但只好凑合着用了
Don’t look at those drapes, man. You should’ve known.
你不应该看外面的
Saw that guy again last night. Chuck. Guy I was telling you about.
我又看到那个家伙了 恰克 我跟你说过的
Guy with the… With the boat.
这家伙有… 有艘船
Yeah, Frechette. Man, he’s top-heavy.
是的 佛榭 他可是条大鱼
Jesus Christ, what am l…? Don’t say that.
老天 我到底…? 别那样说
Don’t say what? You know what.
别说什么? 你明知故问
Just don’t say it.
反正别说就是了
It’s real money.
这可是金矿
lf it’s real money, it’s long con. I don’t do long con.
如果真是金矿 那一定得打持久战 我不打持久战的
You haven’t done it lately.
是最近不打
Without me, Frank.
别算我 法兰克
Okay.
好吧
l’d just like to be able to take a girl someplace nice once in a while.
我只希望有天能带马子去享受享受
You have to pay extra for that?
吃饭还要另外付钱吗?
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Three, four, five, six and…
三 四 五 六…
eight packs of Tareyton.
八包泰瑞顿烟
That’s 36. Out of 50.
36块 收你50块
Thirty-seven, 38, 39, 40 and 1 0 is 50. Thank you.
找你十四块 谢谢
Next.
下一个
Oh, pygmies.
讨厌
Hi, this is Roy Waller calling for Dr. Mancuso.
嗨 我是罗伊华勒 请接曼库索医生
He moved. He doesn’t live here anymore, man.
他搬家了 他不住这里了 老兄
What do you mean, ”moved”? He’s gone.
你说什么 “搬家”? 他不在这儿了
You’re shitting me. Where’d he go? Back east.
你在唬弄我 他去哪里了? 回东部去了
Back east? He owes me back rent, man.
回东部? 他还欠我房♥租呢 老兄
Give me a contact… Hello? Hello?
给我联络…喂?? 喂??
If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and try again.
如果您需要打电♥话♥ 请挂断之后再试一次
Roy, it’s me. It’s Frankie.
罗伊 是我 法兰克
Come on, pick it up. I know it’s tough, but come on.
别这样 接电♥话♥ 我了解的 快接电♥话♥
Roy, this is Dmitri. I met you at that club Rage the other night.
罗伊 我是狄米崔 我们那天晚上在俱乐部见过
I really liked your leather and…
我真的很喜欢你的皮衣还有…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!