All right, come on. Pick it up. Pick it up. Pick it up. Pick it up.
好了啦 快点 接电♥话♥…
Roy, come on, man. Come on.
别这样 老兄 快接
Roy, it’s lonely in this little office all by myself.
只有我一个人在办公室好寂寞
Roy, come on.
罗伊 快接嘛
Roy, I wouldn’t bother you, but… Well, I’m dying, Roy.
我也不想烦你 只是… 嗯 我快死了
It’s my spleen.
我的脾脏有毛病
I can’t feel my thumbs.
拇指都麻痹了
Hello.
喂?
Roy, answer the phone, man.
罗伊 接电♥话♥ 老兄
I’ve been watching Univision all night, and all they speak is Spanish.
我整个晚上都在看西班牙电视台 结果他们只说西班牙话
What’s going on?
搞什么啊?
But seriously, I want to talk to you because I think I’ve developed a rash.
说真格的 我要跟你谈谈 我想我出疹子了
Come on, man. Come on, you’re killing me.
别这样 快啦 你让我好难过
Roy, come on, what the hell? I feel like a chick.
别这样 到底要怎样啦? 我好像个小妞
All right, that’s it. I’m coming over.
好吧 就这样 我过来了
Roy? Okay, I see that.
罗伊? 好 我看到了
I see… I saw you. I know you’re there.
我看…我看见你了 你在家嘛
Come on, Roy. Really, man.
过来 罗伊 真的 老兄
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Take your shoes off.
把鞋子脱掉
What? Why? Take your shoes off, or you don’t come in.
什么? 干嘛? 把鞋子脱掉 不然就不要进来
You didn’t take your pills, did you?
你又没吃药了 对不对?
I’m taking them off.
我这就脱
I’m taking the shoes off. Give me a break over here.
别这样啦 我正在脱了啦
Okay.
好吧
Jesus Christ. Oh, God, what is that smell?
哦 上帝啊 那是什么味道?
What, did you get attacked by Mr. Clean? You gotta open a window, buddy.
搞什么 你被清洁剂攻击了? 你把窗户打开啦
No! No windows. Okay. Windows are closed.
别! 别打开窗子 好 不开
Windows are closed.
不开窗子
You looking for something, sucker?
你在找什么 蠢蛋?
Yeah, my partner. Have you seen him?
答对了 我的合伙人 你见到他了吗?
He’s been missing most of the week. Tall guy.
他已经失踪大半个礼拜了 那个大个儿
Hey, would you watch the rug? You’re spilling food…
嘿 你可不可以小心我的地毯? 你的食物都洒出来了…
You didn’t take your shoes off. Okay, I’m taking the shoes off.
你没把鞋子脱掉 是 我这就把鞋子脱掉
I’m taking them off. See? They’re off.
我这就脱 看见了没? 脱掉了
Here you go.
捡起来了
Oh, man, you are bad. Did you take your pills?
哦 老兄 你真糟糕 你有没有吃药?
l spilled them down the drain by accident. Oh, Roy, come on, man.
我不小心把它们冲进水管里了 哦 真是够了
Did you call Mancuso? Moved.
有打电♥话♥给曼库索吗? 搬家了
You gotta be shitting me. That’s what I said.
开什么玩笑 我也是这么说
Okay, here we go.
有了
Hurry. Come on.
快点 来啊
Come on, let’s go. Come on. It’s okay.
来啊 走吧 快点 没事的
I want you to breathe, okay? Just keep breathing.
我要你呼吸 可以吗? 只要一直呼吸
Breathe. Okay.
呼吸 很好
Okay. Okay, shoes are… There you go.
好 好 鞋子… 在这里
You got food… What?
你去清理食物… 什么?
Okay, food is gone. I’m picking up all the food, okay?
好好 我把所有食物都捡起来 行了吧?
Listen to me, Roy. You listening?
你有在听吗?
I’m gonna make a couple of calls. My aunt saw this shrink after her divorce.
我打个电♥话♥ 我婶婶离婚后 就是找这个心理医生
He really helped her. He’s a good guy. Frank
他真的有用 他是好人 法兰克…
You need to see someone. Don’t think I’m doing this for you.
你得去看医生 别以为我这么做是为了你
You got money. You can retire. I got car payments, man.
你有钱大可以退休养老 我可是还有贷款要缴呢
I don’t need a partner who’s like:
我不需要我的合伙人像这样:
My heart goes out to you, but this is it now.
我很同情你 但我们一定要去看医生
Wipe that off when you’re done with it.
你打完了之后要擦干净
Wipe the receiver. Just wipe it off.
把话筒擦干净 擦得干干净净的
Okay. How’s that? You like that?
怎么样? 你喜欢这样吗?
How’s that?
怎么样?
Okay, I’m sorry. Okay.
好啦 对不起 行了吧
Do you mind if I put them up? lt helps my back.
你介意我把腿翘起来吗? 这样我的背会舒服点
Go ahead. Thanks.
请便 谢了
Well, you’re something of a clean slate, Roy.
你是个洁癖
You were on medication, but you don’t know what kind.
你有吃药 但不确定是哪种药物
Yeah, okay, good. Yeah, they were these little pink tablets.
没错 粉红色的小药丸
I think it said ”CRC” on them. Something like that.
叫做”CRC”或什么的
You were getting them illegally? Yes, I was. So what?
你是非法取得的? 是的 没错 那又怎样?
Why? So I wouldn’t have to talk to you.
为什么? 我可以不用告诉你
Do you know what they were? Yes.
你知道它们是什么吗? 当然
At that dosage, you’re lucky to be sitting up straight.
照这种吃法 你现在还活着真是算你走运
That’s great. Can you get me some more of them?
那更好 你可以多给我一点吗?
You get to the point.
你还真直接
And you skirt it. Can you get me the pills? Yes.
不要拐弯抹角的 你能开药吗? 是的
Well, then let’s get that prescription pad out.
那么 就把处方笺填一填吧
Roy, I don’t prescribe medicine unless l’ve chatted with the patient.
罗伊 除非我和病人聊过 不然我是不会贸然开药的
lf you’re inclined against that, this session will be quite brief.
如果你不合作 那就到此为止
Would you like to tell me what’s been bothering you?
可不可以说说你在烦恼什么?
I don’t like being outdoors, which I know is called ”agoraphobia.” Right?
我不喜欢待在户外 是叫”惧旷症”吗?
lncorrectly. But, yes.
不太对 不过 也没错
Anything else? Dirt. Especially around moldings.
还有吗? 灰尘 特别是在角落的灰尘
I don’t like when people put shoes on my carpet.
我讨厌别人穿鞋踩在我的地毯上
Obviously, I have a lot of tics. I find that very frustrating.
我还会抽筋 很讨厌
Certain things distract me, make me feel sick to my stomach.
有些事情快把我搞疯了 让我觉得恶心得想吐
Have these distractions affected your work of late?
对工作有影响吗?
And your personal relationships?
还有你的感情生活?
What personal relationships?
我哪来的感情生活?
When was the last time you were in one? With a woman?
你最近一段是什么时候? 和女人吗?
A long time ago. Five years?
很久以前了 五年?
Ten years? Keep going, man.
十年? 继续 老兄
What was her name?
她叫什么名字?
Heather.
海瑟
Were you married?
有结婚吗?
Kids?
有孩子吗?
Maybe.
大概吧
You haven’t seen her since?
你没再见过她?
She left me with a black eye, which I gave her, and a bun in the oven…
她走时带着被我打肿的脸 还有肚子里的野种…
which might’ve come from anyone. So, no, I haven’t.
天知道是谁的 不 我没再见过她
Look, doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet.
医生 上星期二 我整天盯着家里的地毯
And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I might vomit.
而当我看着我的地毯时 我怕我自己会吐出来
I was thinking, ”I’m a grown man. I should know what goes on in my head.”
我想 “我是个大人了 我应该可以控制自己”
The more I thought about it…
我越想…
the more I realized I should blow my brains out and end it all.
越觉得应该要轰掉我的脑袋 一了百了
But if I thought more about blowing my brains out…
但想到要轰掉我的脑袋…
I started worrying about what that would do to my goddamn carpet.
我就开始担心我的地毯会弄脏
So that was a good day, doc.
那天还算是好得了
And I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life.
我只求你给我一些药丸 让我可以熬过去
Roy. What?
罗伊 干嘛?
He just gave them to you at the office?
他就在办公室里把药给你?
He said they were new. Prefex something-or-other.
他说这是新药 普利发什么的
You feel better? A little.
你觉得好多了吗? 一点点
You want to work some?
你要开始干活了吗?
Think you can you control the…?
你觉得你可以控制…?
What? Nothing.
什么? 没事
What city, please? Woodland Hills, California.
请问是哪个城市? 林地山市 加州
Name, sir? Fenton, Heather.
姓名 先生? 芬顿 海瑟
Can you spell that? FEN…
怎么拼? FEN…
Hi. If that’s you, then this is me. So leave a message after the beep.
如果那是你 那这就是我 请在哔一声之后留言
Hello, this is… Hello?
喂 我是… 喂??
Well, you know, we fought a lot.
我们常常吵架
About what? What do you got? I wasn’t sober a lot then.
吵什么? 你想呢? 我那时候难得清醒
Are you now?
那现在呢?
So some nights, she just didn’t come home.
所以她常常夜不归营
She was pregnant two months before she even told me about it.
等到怀孕两个月了才告诉我
Yeah. Do you think about her much?
你会想念她吗?
You know, what could have been, what might have been.
要是当初没分手 现在不知道会怎么样
And the baby? lf there’s a baby.
那孩子呢? 如果有的话
Do you think about that? Sometimes. Rarely.
你会想吗? 不太想
Like, if I see a school bus, I’ll wonder, ”ls one of those kids Roy Jr.?”
如果看见一辆校车 我会想 “小罗伊有没有在这里面呢? ”
He, if he’s a he, would be how old now?
他 如果是男孩子 现在应该多大了?
He’d be 1 4.
十四岁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!