-你怎么做到的 -智慧和勇气
-How’d you do it? -Brains, chum. Brains and guts.
现在没什么可以阻挡你了你了 是吧 哈里
There’s no stopping you now, eh, Harry?
从来就没有过 史瑞勒呢
Never was. Where’s the Strangler?
他在和拉波西马戏团的女人一起吃饭
He’s joined Madame La Posh’s circus for dinner.
看着他
Look at him.
-他不是很可爱吗 -是的 很可爱 很可爱
-Ain’t he a cute sight? -Yes, very cute. Very cute.
呃 比尔 呃…
Uh, Beer, uh…
你可以从史瑞勒和克瑞斯多打斗中得到多少酬劳
how much do you get for the Strangler when he fights for Kristo?
-那看情况 哈里 有时候…-50镑
-That all depends, Harry. Sometimes… -Fifty quid.
可以给你这么多
That’s what you get.
好了 我让你看看
All right, now that I’ve shown you managers
克瑞斯多的管理都是废物
that Kristo’s all bubble and squeak…
我准备跟你做生意了
I’m ready to throw a little business your way.
下周史瑞勒为我打 100英镑
Next week the Strangler fights for me… 100 quid.
嘿 你的钱又不是随便就来的
Hey, you ain’t in such a cushy spot after all,
是吧 哈里
are you, Harry?
你真的需要史瑞勒 对吧
You really need the Strangler, don’t you?
200磅 哈里
200 quid, Harry.
好的 好的 200镑 史瑞勒与尼古拉斯打
All right, all right. 200 it is. The Strangler fights Nikolas.
尼古拉斯 应该会很好看
Nikolas? Hey, that’s a good show.
但你怎么让乔治瑞斯吞下那口气
But how are you gonna make old Gregorious swallow that?
不要惊讶任何发生的事情
Don’t look surprised at anything that happens.
来吧 嘴合上
Come on. Keep your mouth shut.
不 不 不 我不会逼你
No,no,no,no,no. I’d do it to oblige you, Beer.
但乔治瑞斯不会让史瑞勒接近他十步之内
But Gregorious wouldn’t let the Strangler within 10 feet of him.
你知道他那天早上对他做了什么吗
You know what he did to him that morning?
把他扔出了健身馆
Threw him out of the gym.
史瑞勒打尼古拉斯
The Strangler fight Nikolas?
为什么 那个小丑完全不能和尼古拉斯相提并论
Why, that clown isn’t fit to breathe the same air as Nikolas.
嘿 你 我要杀了尼古拉斯
Hey, you, I kill Nikolas.
我要把他撕成碎片
I break him in pieces!
你好 史瑞勒
Well, hello, Strangler.
杀了他 撕碎他
You kill! You break!
你那天早上并没有这么做啊 你的人真搞笑
You didn’t do it that morning. Your boy’s quite a comedian, Beer.
我看到尼古拉斯向他走了一步…
I saw Nikolas take one step toward him…
你的人脸变白了 向后退了两步
your boy turned white and took two steps back.
我在那小子面前后退了
I step back from that dancing boy?
下次我看见他 我就杀了他
Next time I see him, I’ll kill him.
你现在就可以见到他啊 勇敢的人 他在健身馆
You can see him now, brave man. He’s at the gym.
为何不去拜访一下
Why don’t you drop in?
噢 懂了 懂了 我懂了 你在吃饭嘛
Oh, yes, yes, yes. I know. You’re having dinner.
-呃 -嗯
-Uhuh. -Hmm.
噢 如果我走这儿 你会把我手腕锁住
Oh, if I move here, you give me wrist lock.
如果你走这儿 我会把你头锁住
If you move here, I give you head lock.
走吧
Move.
勇敢点 走吧
Be a brave boy. Move.
两位 你们为什么不走 该回家了
Hello, boys. Why don’t you both move? It’s time to go home.
不 不 不 不 只是休息几分钟
No, no, no, no, no. Just few minutes rest,
有许多事要做
but plenty work.
史瑞勒 怎么了 你疯啦
Strangler, what’s the matter? You crazy?
你 尼古拉斯 我要粉碎你
You, Nikolas! I crush you!
-喂 听着 我要把你扔出去 -敢叫我小丑
-Now, look, I threw you out of here once! -Call me clown!
我们不想你在这儿 出去
We don’t want you here! Get out!
来打啊 跳舞小子 怎么 你怕了吗
Come and fight, dancing boy. What, are you too afraid?
-出去 -比尔 带他走 让他离开这儿
-Get out! -Beer, take him away. Get him out of here.
你…老女人
You… You old woman.
你为什么不让他和我打斗 来打啊
Why don’t you let him fight me? Come fight!
等等 好的
Wait! Wait! All right!
好的 你会和他打斗 尼古拉斯也会和你打斗
All right, you’ll fight him. Nikolas will fight you.
但要在赛场上 在公开场合 有裁判在场
But a match, in public, with a referee.
乔治瑞斯 我们要告诉他们
Gregorious, we’ve got to show them.
彻底地告诉他们
Once and for all, we’ve got to show them.
我们要让尼古拉斯把这个小丑撕成两半
We’ll let Nikolas break this clown in half.

Yes.
-我让我的小子粉碎你 -粉碎我
-I let my boy crush you. -Crush me?
比尔 带你的人到我的办公室
Beer! Take your boy in my office.
我马上就来
I’ll be in in a minute.
乔治瑞斯 这是唯一的办法
Gregorious, it’s the only way.
我们要让尼古拉斯把他和他的整个马戏团解决掉
We’ll let Nikolas finish him and his whole cheap circus,
彻底干掉
once and for all.
彻底干掉
Once and for all.
-哈里 你…-嘘
-Harry, you’re… -Shh.
哈里 你真耸人听闻 你是个奇迹
Harry, you’re sensational. You’re a wonder.
你知道你刚做了什么吗
Do you know what you’ve just done?
你造就了
Wow, you’ve just cooked up
你造就了伦敦城里最大的摔跤比赛
the biggest wrestling match London will ever see.
-你怎么做到的 -智慧与勇气而已
-How’d you do it, boy? -Just brains and guts.
你很聪明 不会错的 你反应也很快
You’re clever, Harry, and no mistake. And you’re quick too.
你多快能付我200块
How quick can you pay me that 200 quid?
米克 先别说这个
Mickey, hold your breath.
你回去读下合同 200镑
Be back by the time you read the contract, with the 200 quid.
你们喝一杯吧 这个 用我的笔签上名字
Have yourself a drink. Here, use my pen to sign it.
哈里 我不知道你怎么做啊
Harry, boy, I don’t know how you do it.
菲尔 搞定了 美女与野兽 昨天和今天
Phil, I’ve done it. Beauty versus the beast. Yesterday versus today.
你有会得到你投入的10倍的钱
You’ll get 1000% on your money.
-我跟你说过别再来这儿了 -我找到史瑞勒
-I told you never to come here. -I’ve got the Strangler.
-是真的吗 -他和他的经纪人现在就在健身馆
-Is this the truth? -He’s at the gym right now with his manager.
去吧 自己看 给我办公室打电♥话♥
Go ahead. See for yourself. Call my office.
坦普尔栅门 两个0 01
Temple Bar, double O, O one.
Double O, O one.
是的 史瑞勒和他的经纪人正坐在我的办公桌前
Yes, sir! Strangler and his manager sitting at my desk.
坐在我的办公桌前
Sitting at my desk.
协议已经准备好 准备好签协议
Contract’s ready, ready to be signed.
他要想的是…
And all he wants is…
200镑
200 quid.
也就是说你找到了史瑞勒 嗯哼
So you’ve got the Strangler, hmm?
-他现在在你的健身中心 -对了
-And he’s in your gymnasium at the moment. -That’s right.
太棒了 哈里
Wonderful, Harry.
你真是个奇迹 不会错的
You really are a wonder, no mistake.
-我知道我能指望你 -当然
-I knew I could count on you. -Sure.
你好 我是罗瑟先生
Hello? Mr. Nosseross here.
我想同克瑞斯多先生通话
I want to talk to Mr. Kristo, please.
多谢 我等着
Thank you. I’ll hold on.
-克瑞斯多 -是的 克瑞斯多
-Kristo? -Yes, dear boy. Kristo.
小伙子必须学习
There comes a time when a lad must learn
生活的真谛…和死亡
the true facts of life… and death.
亲爱的 你学习的时候到了
Well, dear boy, your time has come.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
克瑞斯多和我是好朋友
You see, Kristo and I are old friends.
所以 我感觉我有责任告诉他史瑞勒的事
Consequently, I feel it my duty to tell him about the Strangler.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我没有人…没有人能打断菲尔·罗瑟
I’m saying that nobody… nobody cuts in on Philip Nosseross.
没有 我不会给你200镑
No, dear boy, I am not giving you 200 quid.
我给你刀的锋利面
I am giving you the sharp edge of the knife.
你好 我等着
Hello? I’ll wait.
你在杀死我
You’ve been trying to kill me.
-是啊 -为什么
-I have. -Why?
因为你是个小偷…
Because you’re a thief…
你想从我这里偷东西
who tried to steal something from me,
偷属于我的东西
something that I bought and paid for.
哦 我…
Well, I…
海伦
Helen?
不 不 不 菲尔 听我说 不是这样的
Oh, no. No, no, no. Phil, listen to me. it’s crazy.
放下电♥话♥ 放下电♥话♥
Put down that phone. Put that phone down!
我不要海伦 她对我什么也不是 什么也不是
I don’t want Helen. She means nothing to me. Nothing!
她给了你钱
She gave you the money.
是的 我拿了 因为我绝望了
Yes, but I took it because I was desperate.
你不听我的 记得吗
You wouldn’t listen to me, remember?
但我没有骗你 我和你一起用了
But I didn’t cross you, Phil. I played it straight with you.
你好 找到他 很紧急的
Hello? Well, find him, please. It’s very urgent.
叫他马上去弗比恩的健身馆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!