There are an estimated 8 million people in the five boroughs of New York.
据估计纽约五个行政区 人口约有八百万人
1 2 million in the greater metropolitan area.
整个大都会区 人口为一千两百万
There are almost 1 0 million telephone exchange lines.
使用的电♥话♥线路 约为一千万
Over 50 phone services.
电♥话♥公♥司♥超过五十家
3 million New Yorkers are cell phone users.
三百万名纽约人 持有移♥动♥电♥话♥
It used to be a mark of insanity to see people talk to themselves.
看到人们自言自语 以前我们会觉得他们疯了
Now it’s a mark of status. And speed dial is quickly replacing the drop of a coin.
现在那是地位的象征 移♥动♥电♥话♥快速取代了公共电♥话♥
Despite increased usage of cellular devices…
虽然有越来越多的人 使用移♥动♥电♥话♥…
…an estimated 4.5 million residents and 2 million visitors…
据估计有四百五十万居民 及两百万的观光客…
…still utilize pay phones on a regular basis.
仍利用公共电♥话♥ 因应日常生活所需
This is the telephone booth at 53rd and 8th…
这是位于五十三街 跟第八街路口的公共电♥话♥亭…
…perhaps the last vestige of privacy on Manhattan ‘s West Side.
或许它是曼哈顿西区 最后一个公共电♥话♥亭
It is the last booth of its type, still in regular operation.
它是同类型的电♥话♥亭当中 唯一还在使用的
Up to 300 calls daily originate here.
每天最多有三百通电♥话♥从此地拨出
This location has been burglarized 4 1 times in the last six months.
过去六个月来 这里被偷了四十一次
Verizon has scheduled this structure to be torn down…
威瑞森排定了日期 要拆除掉这个电♥话♥亭…
…and replaced with a kiosk as of 8 a.m. tomorrow.
在明天早上八点 此地将会出现一座新报摊
Hardly two blocks away…
在还不到两个街区远处…
…meet the man who is to be the final occupant of that booth.
最后一个使用这个电♥话♥亭的人 就在这里
Donny. Donny. Donny, listen to me.
唐尼 听我说
I said I’d get you magazine coverage, and I’m getting you in a magazine.
我说我会让你上杂♥志♥封面 我正在做安排
Look, you gotta trust me. No means yes to these people.
听着 你要相信我 这些人的不要就是要
Get What’s Up? magazine on the line.
帮我联络 流行杂♥志♥
Yeah, I heard you.
是的 我知道了
Donny, I got What’s Up? magazine on the line.
唐尼 我已经接通了 流行杂♥志♥
They wanna know about you, so I’m hanging up.
他们想多了解你 所以我要挂了
This is Erica or Lars. I can’t tell the difference.
她叫艾莉卡还是拉儿丝 我真的分不出来
You got Stu. We said no.
我是史都 我们说过不行了
I didn’t hear you, so I’m giving you a second chance.
我没有听见 所以我要再给你一次机会
We don’t do magicians. Magicians?.
我们是不碰魔术师的 魔术师?
Donny G is an artist who happens to look like a supermodel.
唐尼是个艺术家 他长得就跟超级名模一样
The New Guys is offering him the cover. New Guys wants him?.
新好男人邀请他上封面 新好男人要他?
And I haven’t told my client, my favorite client…
我还没有告诉我的客户 我最喜欢的客户…
…that I am making this call, all right?. He wants New Guys.
我要打这通电♥话♥ 好吗? 他要新好男人
I want you and I can make him come around…
我要你们 我可以说服他答应…
…but you’ll lose us if I don’t hear from you by end of business.
但如果下班前你不给我答案 你会失去这次机会
Get New Guys. T ell him What’s Up? is offering a cover.
联络新好男人 告诉他流行杂♥志♥要给我们封面
Okay. Big Q.
好的 大Q
Adam, I know three people looking for dog walkers. That could be you.
亚当 我知道有三个人在找人溜狗 这是你的大好机会
“Sit. Stay. Don’t worry, Fluffy, I’ll clean your shit and wipe your ass.”
“坐下 别动 别担心 毛毛 我会帮你清理大便跟擦屁♥股♥”
You got Stu. What’s up with my party, Stu?.
我是史都 我的派对怎么了?史都
I was just telling my assistant to get my favorite client…
我刚告诉我的助理 打通电♥话♥…
…on the phone, and here you are. Nice.
给我最喜欢的客户 结果你就来了 大美人
Listen. Seriously, we gotta look at a new night for your release party.
听好 我们要再找时间 帮你办首映派对
There are two premieres, a fundraiser. All the happening places are booked.
两场首映会及一场募款会撞期 所有的场地都被订走了
If we move the date–
如果我们更改日期–
Voodoo on you-do, motherfucker, from Big Q to Big Stu!
少来这套 混♥蛋♥ 我大Q是不会听你摆布的
Big Q, be reasonable. Motherfucker, I’m a gangster!
大Q 你要讲道理 混♥蛋♥ 我是黑社会大哥
I don’t gotta be reasonable! You’re cutting out.
我不必讲道理 讯号♥不太清楚 喂?大Q
Next time I’m gonna kill your cracker-ass if you keep talking about me like that!
如果你敢再那样跟我说话 下一次我会杀了你这个混♥蛋♥
Right?.
对吧?
N.Y.P.D. Blue, 1 1 o’clock.
纽约警♥察♥在十一点钟方向
Stuey, the hardest working PR guy. How’s business?.
史杜利 最辛苦的宣传人员 你的生意还好吗?
How many times I have to tell you, Wyatt?. I’m a publicist.
我得告诉你多少次?伟特 我是公♥关♥人员
Tickets. Tickets.
您的门票 没错
Four for Britney Spears, right?.
四张布兰妮的门票 对吧?
You put the ” Ho” in show business, Stuey.
你在演艺界真的能呼风唤雨 史杜利
It’s Stu. What do you got for me?.
我是史都 情况如何?
They just checked Mrs. Sharp into Bellevue again.
他们刚刚安排夏普太太 再度住进贝利维尔
Page Six. Tell Britney I send my love. All right.
联络第六页 告诉布兰妮我爱她 好的
Enjoy the show.
好好享受吧
Hold on a sec. Page Six, this is Lana.
等一下 第六页杂♥志♥ 我是拉娜
Bless you. Lana, it’s Stu Shepard. Bless you.
保佑你 拉娜 我是史都薛帕德 保佑你
ls it you or your boss calling?. It’s me.
是你还是你老板要找我? 我要找你
I’m looking for some mutual back-scratching.
我想找一些 跟我想法一样的人
You get my privileged N.Y.P.D. Blue info and I get you to save my ass.
你拿到了纽约警方的资料 我要你帮我的忙
Not now, Stu. I’m a sick woman.
现在不行 史都 我生病了
This is going to make you feel better.
这会让你觉得 好过一点
Tony-winning producer Jeffrey Sharp tossed his wife back into drug rehab.
赢得东尼奖的制片杰佛瑞夏普 把他太太送回到戒毒中心
Nice. What do you want for that little tidbit?.
好吧 你到底想做什么?
You better be nice to me while I’m on the way up and taking your calls.
你最好对我好一点 不然我不会接你电♥话♥
The higher the monkey climbs, the more you see of his ass.
猴子爬得越高 你越容易看到他的屁♥股♥
Have a heart, Lana.
好心一点 拉娜
Listen, today my half-wit assistant faxed you regarding my favorite client.
今天我那个白♥痴♥助理 把我的大客户资料传真给你
Great singer, about to turn great actress.
她是个很棒的歌♥手 打算转型当演员
Another little Miss Tits and Ass?. Look, I’m on cell, no names.
又是一个大♥波♥霸? 听着 我在讲电♥话♥ 不能提名字
That was strictly in-office information. You didn’t print it, did you?.
那是我们办公室的最高机密 你没把它登出去吧?
I got it. All right, tell me Richard didn’t see it.
我知道了 好吧 告诉我理查还没看到它
He didn’t put it in the column?.
他没写在他的专栏里吗?
Stu’s on the phone, scared he’s gonna lose his job.
史都在线上 他害怕自己会丢掉工作
His office sent you something by mistake. He wants it.
他的助理误传了资料来给你 他想把它要回去
You tell him T.F.B. Put that at the top of the column.
叫他别做梦了 立刻把它登在专栏的最上方
Stu, it ran, sorry. Yeah?.
史都 已经登出去了 抱歉 是吗?
Oh, God. Oh, no. I’m really sorry.
天啊 不 我真的很抱歉
Yes!
太棒了
What’s Up? magazine offered Donny G a photo in “What’s Hot and Happening.”
流行杂♥志♥把唐尼的照片 放在”最新流行情报”
Fuck them. Make them sweat. He’s on a conference call.
天杀的 叫他们去死 他在开会
He could take a while. Yeah, can he call you back?. Okay. All right, bye.
他还得讲上一阵子 是的 要他回电吗?好的 再见
Pretty smooth. Thank you.
十分顺利 谢谢你
If you can absorb everything I teach you…
如果你能融会贯通 我教你的一切…
…focus and get a new wardrobe, you can make it big in public relations.
集中注意力 买♥♥些新衣服 你可以在公♥关♥界大红特红
I got a sense. Cool. Cool. Cool.
我感觉得到 太酷了
Up, T?. How you doing, man?.
你还好吗? 你好
Mario’s!
是马利欧
Hey! Hey! Hey! Not so fast, Stu!
嘿!别逃 史都!
How come you run every time you go past my place, huh?.
你为什么每次经过我的办公室 都会拔腿就跑?
Because I’m busy, Mario. Yeah?.
因为我很忙 马利欧 是吗?
Well, no more drinks or free meals, okay?.
喔 你休想再白吃白喝了 好吗?
One lousy mention in the Post, you expect to eat for six months?. No!
你以为在邮报上帮我登个小专访 就能白吃白喝六个月?别做梦
Mario, maybe I could throw the hippest party this month your way.
马利欧 或许我能安排 在你的餐厅举办本月最辣的派对
Stu. No, I couldn’t. My clients would kill me.
史都 不行 我的客户会杀了我
What hip party?. It’s just Big Q, the hottest new rap star.
什么派对? 新生代饶舌歌♥手大Q要办派对
There’ll be local TV coverage…. Nine and 1 1.
当地电视台会来做转播…. 第九频道跟十一频道
MTV, BET, VH1.
MTV音乐台 BET台跟VH1台
But I promised other clients, people who actually pay me.
但我答应了其他客人 他们会付钱给我
No, you owe me. It’s gotta be the night of the 1 8th.
不 你欠我钱 日期一定得是十八号♥晚上
Toss in a buffet for 80 people, record company will pick up the booze…
准备八十人份的自助餐 唱片公♥司♥会准备酒…
…and I will deliver you celebrities.
我会介绍你认识很多名人
Anything you want, okay?.
你有什么条件我都答应 好吗?
Expand the menu, wallpaper those bathrooms, for God’s sake.
多加点菜色 把壁纸换新 整修一下洗手间
You only get one shot with celebrities.
要认识那些名人 可没那么容易
Thank you. Thank you, Stu!
谢谢你 史都
That was fucking brilliant. Listen.
那一招真的是太高明了 听我说
Call Big Q. Tell him we got him the hippest place in town on his date.
打电♥话♥告诉大Q 我们帮他订到城里最酷的场地
Call What’s Up? Yeah.
通知流行杂♥志♥ 是的
We’ll take their offer.
我们愿意接受他们的条件
Messenger a bottle of Jameson’s to Lana at Page Six…
送一瓶威士忌 给第六页杂♥志♥的拉娜…
…with a note saying Write this down. Got it.
附上一张纸条快记下来 遵命
lrish chicken soup. Love, Stu. ” lrish chicken soup. Love, Stu.”
把鸡汤给喝了吧 爱你的史都 “把鸡汤给喝了吧 爱你的史都”
All right, no harm being gracious. Yeah.
好心一点总是能捞到好处 没错
Okay. Actually, better off, deliver it over yourself.
好了 事实上最好的方法是 你亲自把它送过去
Get to know the players. I’ll do that.
你就会有机会多认识一些人 我会亲自送过去的
Thank you for teaching me.
谢谢你愿意花时间教我
And, Adam, don’t you have a suit?. Actually, no.
亚当 你没有西装吗? 我真的没有
Here. Get yourself one.
拿去吧 去买♥♥套西装
I’m gonna start paying you soon. Yeah, I hope so.
我很快就会开始付你薪水 那真的是太棒了
You got a bunch of messages. I’m late for a meeting. Hold them.
有一大堆找你的留言 我开会要来不及了 先搁着吧
All right. All right.
好的 就这样
See you, Stu! See you, Adam!
再见 史都 再见 亚当
Excuse me. I’m trying to make a call here.
对不起 我正在打电♥话♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!