晚上好
Evening.
喂 喂
Hello. Hello.
-喂 -喂
-Hello. -Hello.
-喂 喂 -喂
-Hello. Hello. -Hello.
-喂 -喂
-Hello. -Hello
喂 喂
Hello. Hello.
把他给我
Give it to me!
-八块钱 -工作进展的很慢
-Eight bucks? -Business is slow.
找一份新的工作 要么就从这里搬出去
Get a new business or move out of the neighborhood!
-快点 -嗨 带上那个 猪
-Come on. -Hey, take that! Pig!
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me!
你们到底什么时候可以给我 一个答案
So am I ever gonna get an answer out of you guys?
-好 长官 -好
-Well, sir… -Well.
-恭喜啊 上尉 -这是什么 长官
-Congratulations, captain. -What is it now, chief?
正式的
Oh. It’s official.
这里现在是这个城市最 糟糕的区域
This is now the worst precinct in the entire city.
你看看这个 入室盗窃 占百分之三十六
Would you look at this? Burglary, up 36 percent.
持械抢劫 占百分之二十
Armed robbery, up 20 percent.
恶意破坏 占百分之四十四
Vandalism, up 44 percent.
长官 我认为你查一下的话 入室盗窃至少占百分之四十八
Sir, I think if you’ll check, burglary is up 48 percent.
你 听到没有
There. You hear that?
-你是谁 -毛瑟 长官”Man”里的”M”
-Who are you? -Mauser, sir. M as in “man”…
-“Sam”里的A-U-S -闭嘴坐下 毛瑟
-A-U-S as in “Sam” -Shut up and sit down, Mauser.
-他没有问你你的传记 -嗯 长官
-He didn’t ask for your biography. -E-R, sir.
看看 赫斯特 你预期会怎么样
Look, Hurst, what do you expect?
你缩减了我的预算 减少了我的员工 这叫我怎么工作啊
You cut my budget, you cut my staff. I got nothing to work with.
看看你周围 他们都老了 他们累了
Look around! These guys are old. They’re tired.
他们是已经减得不能再减的
They just can’t cut it anymore.
可能他们需要一个新的上尉 拉赛德
Maybe they need a new captain, Lassard.
市长要结果 你记得这个市长吗
The mayor wants results. You remember the mayor?
她想要这个有点进展 你有什么建议
She wants something done about this. What do you propose?
你不要在这里管我的闲事 到市长办公室去
Take your nose out of my business, go to the mayor’s office…
做你应该做的事去
and put it where it usually is.
给你30天的时间来改善这个地区 不然你就出局
You have exactly 3O days to turn this precinct around, or you are out.
你懂了吗 30天就30天
Do you understand me? Thirty days and that’s it!
我至少需要一打的新人
I need at least a dozen new men.
-可以给你6个人 -好 谢谢你
-You can have six. -Well, thank you!
你最好可以开始了
You better get started.
不好意思 上尉
Excuse me, captain.
帮我接警♥察♥学校 我要和我兄弟说话
Get me the police academy. I wanna speak to my brother.
长官
Sir. Chief.
长官 如果太唐突的话 我很抱歉
Sir, if I may be so bold, I would like to apologize…
关于上尉拉赛德评论有关你 为市长做的事
for Captain Lassard’s remark about your nose being up the mayor’s…
长官 我有新的想法 来管理好这个地区
Chief, I’ve got some new ideas on how to run this precinct.
-哦 我赌你行的 毛瑟 -长远计划 长官
-Oh, I’ll bet you do, Mauser. -Long-range plans, sir…
计划的步骤 部署
planning steps, deployment.
看 长官 这绝对是个领导的问题
See, sir, it’s really a question of leadership that works.
拉赛德有30天的时间
Lassard’s got 30 days.
如果他搞砸了 这工作就是你的了
If he should blow it, the job is yours.
我完全明白 长官
I fully understand, sir.
毛瑟 你是我见过的最难以置信的 马屁精
Mauser, you are the most incredible ass-kisser I have ever seen.
非常感谢您的夸奖 长官 我会尽力了
Thank you very much, sir. I do my best.
她一定是出去吃午饭了 警♥察♥学校
She must be out to lunch. Police academy.
你好 请找埃里克 拉赛德
Hello. Eric Lassard, please.
我就是司令官埃里克 拉赛德
This is Commandant Eric Lassard speaking.
-埃里克 我是比特 -比特
-Eric, this is Pete. -Pete?
-我们的兄弟 -比特
-Your brother. -Pete!
真是非常非常高兴你能打电♥话♥来 我的小兄弟最近好吗
How very, very nice of you to call. How’s my baby brother?
还好 埃里克 实际上 不是很好
Just fine, Eric. Actually, not too good.
哦 怎么了
Oh, what’s up? Oh, uh…
埃里克 我碰到一个麻烦
Eric, I’ve got a problem here.
嗯 我们都有自己的小麻烦的
Yeah, we all have our little problems.
嗯 但是这个很严重
Yeah, but this one is serious.
我希望你不是和什么女孩子 惹上麻烦了
I hope you haven’t got a girl into trouble.
不是 我需要的是年轻的男人
No. I need to get my hands on some healthy young men.
我想有些地方你可以去
I guess there are places you could go…
-某些酒吧啊等等 -埃里克 你在说什么啊
-Certain bars and so on. -Eric, what are you talking about?
玛格立特知道这个吗
Does Margaret know about this?
埃里克 我有点麻烦 我要的是一些新兵
Eric, I’m in trouble here, and I need some new recruits.
哦 这样 那简单
Oh, well, that’s easy.
我们学校有很多很棒的年轻 毕业新兵
We have some very, very fine young graduates here at the academy.
快 快点 快点跑 快点跑
Come on. Come on. Double time. Double time.
捡起来 快点 快点
Pick it up. Move it. Move it.
快 动起来 快走 快走 快走
Come on! Move it! Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go.
布赖恩 你直接去上课今天
Now, Brian, I want you to go straight to class today.
-为什么是我 -因为是我说的
-Why should I? -Because I said so.
-老大 -请注意你的礼貌 先生
-Big deal. -You mind your manners, mister.
-我不需要 鸟脸 -你敢 你有麻烦了
-I don’t have to, bird face. -That does it. You’re in trouble.
哦 我好害怕啊
Oh, I’m just really scared.
-我可以做什么 长官 -好的 警官
-Can I help you, ma’am? -Yes, officer.
我儿子布赖恩上课老是迟到 你可以跟他谈谈吗
My son Brian is always late for school. Could you speak to him?
-也许给他点惩罚 -当然 长官
-Perhaps give him a little scare? -Certainly, ma’am.
嗨 布赖恩
Hi, Brian.
快8点了 到时间去学校了
It’s almost 0800 hours. Time to deploy for school.
我准备好了就会去的
I’ll go when I’m ready.
你已经准备好了 先生
You’re ready now, mister.
现在给我走 走 走
Now move it! Move it! Move it!
-谢谢你 警官 -没关系 长官
-Thank you, officer. -No problem, ma’am.
-没有比看电视跟好的了 -我怎么不知道
-It’s really no better than television. -I wouldn’t know.
我从来不看电视
I never watch television.
我自己也从来没有过一部电视机
Personally, I don’t even own a television.
肚子饿了 黛安
Hungry, Diane?
麦克看在上帝分上 送我回家吧
For God’s sakes, Michael, just take me home.
* 有人得去做 *
* Somebody’s got to do it *
* 这肮脏的工作 *
* It’s dirty work *
* 这肮脏的工作 *
* It’s dirty work *
* 有人需要有人去做 *
* Somebody got Somebody got to do it *
* 有人得去做 *
* Somebody’s got to do it *
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
* 我一定是疯了 我才做这事 *
* I must be crazy To do the things I do *
* 着手解决这一切 加班照顾你 *
* Workin’ all this overtime Takin’ care of you *
* 一个艰难的任务坚持让你执行 *
* One tough assignment Keepin’ you in line *
* 每次我转身 你都在我的脑海里 *
* Every time I turn around You’re playin’ with my mind *
* 你给我的一切 *
* All the things you put me through *
* 这是一个全职工作 我爱你 *
* It’s a full-time job loving you Oh *
* 这肮脏的工作 总要有人做 *
* It’s dirty work Somebody’s got to do it *
* 这肮脏的工作 *
* It’s dirty work *
* 你知道有人有人去做 *
* You know somebody Somebody’s got to do it *
-嗨 提姆 -亲爱的 怎么了
-Hey, Tim. -Mahoney, what’s happening?
-你好吗 -很好
-How you doing? -All right!
-听着 提姆 我有麻烦了 -是什么麻烦
-Listen, Tim, I got a problem. -What’s that?
-有人搞砸了我的工作 -不
-There’s some guy ripping up my beach. -No!
-真的 -是谁
-Yeah. -Who was it?

You!
-听着 提姆 帮我个忙 -你明白了
-Listen, Tim. Do me a favor. -You got it!
-离开这个活儿 -你还是没明白
-Get off the beach. -You don’t got it!
-拜托 提姆 做个好孩子 -没门 走开 你们
-Come on, Tim, be a good boy. -No way! Out, guys!
再见 小警♥察♥
So long, fuzz ball!
* 这肮脏的工作 总要有人做 *
* It’s dirty work But somebody’s got to do it *
* 这肮脏的工 总要有人做 *
* It’s dirty work *
* 你知道有人关心 *
* You know that Somebody’s got to care *
* 这肮脏的工作不是一件容易的事 *
* It’s dirty work It ain’t easy *
* 这肮脏的工作 *
* It’s dirty work *
* 你知道有人有人去做 *
* You know somebody Somebody’s got to do it *
* 必须这样做 *
* Got to do it *
决不要耍一个小警♥察♥
Never fool with a fuzz ball.
非常荣幸的欢迎你们 还有你 来到第16号♥地区
It’s a real pleasure to welcome you men, and you, to the 16th Precinct.
我的哥们告诉我你是这个学校 毕业的最好的新兵了
My brother tells me you’re among the finest ever to graduate the academy.
第16号♥地区曾经是受到保护的 最好的小区之一
The 16th serves and protects what was once a great neighborhood.
但是很不幸 一帮坏蛋接管了这里
Unfortunately, a vicious gang has taken over…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章伸冤记
下一篇文章与恐龙同行
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!