It’ll take time, but it’ll come.
他不能依着破丛林音乐来练
He can’t train to the jungle junk music.
-洛奇 来吧 放松些 -开始了
-Relax, Rock. -Here we go.
协调好双脚
Balance your feet.
-让你的身体察觉到韵律 -我们刚发明一种新舞叫爬行舞
-Let your body find the rhythm. -Start a new dance called “the crawl.”
我告诉你 你不能把他当成一个有色拳手来训练
You can’t train him like a colored fighter.
他抓不到韵律感的
He ain’t got no rhythm.
-我看起来很蠢吧? -你看起来很好
-How stupid do I look? -You look great
我们做的每一件事 都是为了练习刺拳
Everything we do works off the jab.
他会游泳吗?
Can he swim?
你是指洛奇吗?
With a name like Rock?
没时间浪费了 快练习吧 再一圈
No time to waste. Let’s go. Another lap. Move it!
快游 再一圈
Another lap!
他可不是鲔鱼 我们是属于体育馆的
He ain’t no tuna. We belong back in the gym.
他得利用一些 他不曾以为自己有的肌肉
He’s gotta strengthen and use muscles he never thought he had.
来吧 伸展开来 洛奇 快游
Stretch, now. Move it, Rock!
没人可以改变那么多的 他是沙包 不是拳击手
Nobody could change that much. He’s a bruiser. He ain’t no boxer.
继续这么说 他会变得一无是处
You keep telling him that and he’ll be nothing.
-是吗? -再一圈 来吧 快游
-Yeah? -Another lap! Come on, now!
快 快游
Move it! Move it!
来吧 洛奇 快游
Move it, Rock! Come on! Let’s go!
就这样了 伸展 伸展开
That’s it, stretch it. Stretch it out.
就是这样 快游吧 你得用力拉 加油
Let’s go. You gotta pull hard, now.
闭嘴 你这无赖 我要揍扁你
Shut up, you Sterno bums! I’ll squash ya!
有体面的人正想睡觉呢
There’s decent people trying to sleep!
闭嘴 你这低级混♥蛋♥的人♥渣♥
Shut up, you honky scum bastard!
谁需要这恶心的地方?
Who needs this sick place?
我可不要
I don’t.
没水准
No class.
该死 那个克劳伯很强壮
Damn, that Clubber’s strong.
15回合是很长的时间
Fifteen rounds is a long time.
我们得趁早把他摆平
We gotta put him away early.
我认为步伐必须调整 洛奇还可以维持
I figure with the pace we gotta set, Rock can last maybe…
也许七或八回合
seven or eight rounds.
再过去我们就没辄了 兄弟
Then we’ll be out of steam, man.
我们得趁早摆平他
We got to put him away early.
至少水还是热的
At least the water’s hot.
我们从未度过真正的蜜月
Well, we never really had a honeymoon.
也没那么糟
It’s not so bad.
我们一直处于恶劣环境中
You’ve been in worse places.
洛奇在第二回合有了麻烦
Rocky’s in trouble in round two!
右勾拳 又一记右勾拳 洛奇遭到痛击
He takes a right and then an upper! He’s been cut! Rocky’s been cut!
快动吧 你得更厉害些
Come on, now.
流畅的思考 流畅些
You gotta get tougher. Think smooth.
脚趾 用脚趾跳
Bounce, bounce, bounce. Toes, toes. On your toes
洛奇 逼迫自己 集中注意
Push yourself! Concentrate!
洛奇 快移♥动♥吧
Let’s move it! Move it now!
洛奇 来吧
come on, Rocky, come on
放松 放松
Have fun with this. Have fun with it.
流畅点 用脚趾跳
That’s it. Easy, easy.
别逼它 让它自然出现
Don’t push it. Let it come.
宝贝 它会出现的 只是得花些时间
It’ll come. It just takes time, baby.
来吧 移♥动♥你的头 把你的头上下移♥动♥
Come on, Move your head. Up and down.
流畅点 上下滑动
Come on. Slip now, up and down.
宝贝 进去
In and out. Inside. Inside, baby.
从一边到另一边
Side to side. Move your head.
注意 记住 他有两只手 好吗?
Watch him, now. Remember, he’s got two hands, right?
该死 你究竟在干嘛?
Damn, man! What the hell you doing?
那家伙会打烂你屁♥股♥的
This guy will knock you on your ass!
洛奇 来吧 这不是游戏
Come on. It’s not a game.
这次你想在医院躺五个星期吗?
You wanna live in the hospital for five weeks this time?
你以为我这样就很厉害了吗? 他会杀了你的
You thought I was tough? This chump will kill you!
-好的 -把脑袋装到肩膀上去好吗?
-All right. -Get your head on your shoulders.
想想那场比赛 想想那场比赛
Think about the fight. Think about the fight.
克劳伯廉他想伤害你
Clubber Lang’s in, and he’s trying to hurt you.
好 他来了
Here it comes.
他正在刺拳 他正想伤害你
He’s jabbing. He’s trying to hurt you.
你得打赢他 你得移♥动♥
You gotta fight him. Move!
他逮到你了 他逮到你了
He’s hooking. He’s hooking.
混♥蛋♥ 洛奇 得了吧
Damn, Rock, come on!
你是怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
明天 我们明天再练
Tomorrow. Let’s do it tomorrow.
已经没有明天了
There is no tomorrow!
没有明天了
There is no tomorrow!
没有明天了
There is no tomorrow!
听着 你只要记住一件事 我们得快些
Look, there’s just one thing that you gotta remember. We gotta get some speed.
你得有弹性些 你得快速移♥动♥ 知道吗?
You gotta get some flexibility. You gotta get some quickness. You understand?
-快速 忍♥耐 -这就是结尾
-Quickness and endurance. -That’s the end of it.
那就是我们唯一关心的事
That’s the only thing we gotta concern ourselves with.
米克从不叫我这么做
Mickey never had me do this.
好了 我们开始了
Okay, here we go.
好了吗?
Ready?
-准备 -好 -开始
-Set? -Yeah -Go!

Come on!
快啊
Come on!
洛奇 你赢不了的
You can’t win, Rock!
你自从得那奖牌后 就失去战意了
You ain’t been hungry since you won that belt.
他会把你轰到未来去
He’ll knock you into tomorrow.
怎么回事?
What’s the matter?
完了
It’s over.
全完了
It’s all over.
你究竟是怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
我能和你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you?
我要问你一些重要的事 我也想要你告诉我事实
I wanna ask you something important and I want you to tell me the truth.
干嘛?
What?
你为什么来这里?
Why did you come here?
我再也不要了
I just don’t want it no more.
如果它的结束是你要它结束的话 我很高兴
If it’s over because you want it to be over, I’m glad.
我是要结束它
I do.
这是 从我认识你以来 你从未放弃过什么
It’s just you’ve never quit anything since I’ve known you.
我不知道你要我说些什么
I don’t know what you want me to say.
我是说如何? 怎么了?
I mean, what happened?
为什么以往都是那么好的东西 如今都变的那么坏?
How did everything that was so good get so bad?
什么事坏了 告诉我 什么?
What’s so bad? Tell me, what?
因为我为自己着想 而坏了一切事情
I wrecked everything by not thinking for myself.
为什么米克不告诉我怎么开始是正确的
Why couldn’t Mickey tell me where it was right from the start?
他没有必要带领我 对我撒谎 使我以为
He didn’t have to carry me and lie to me and make me think…
-自己比真实的还要好 -他没有撒谎
-I was better than I really was when I wasn’t. -He never lied.
那些比赛是不对的 艾莉 它们不对
Those fights weren’t right. They weren’t.
我从未和处在巅峰的人打过
I never fought anybody who was all in their prime.
我一直有个看法 那就是我能保有更久的头衔
It was always some angle to hold the title longer than I should’ve had it.
你了解我在说什么吗?
Do you understand what I’m saying here?
我知道 但你必须知道
I understand, but you’ve gotta understand
爱你和保护你是他的工作
that he loved you and that was his job-protecting you.
但保护一点用也没有 只会使事情更糟
But that protecting don’t help nothin’. It only makes things worse.
过去几年我一直以为我是胜利者 但如今醒来发现自己是个失败者…
You wake up after a few years thinking you’re a winner, but you’re not.
但事实上是个失败者 所以我们不能保有头衔那么久
You’re really a loser. We wouldn’t have had the title as long.
但至少那也会是真的
So what? At least it would’ve been real.
那是真的
It was real!
什么都不是真实的 如果你都不相信自己的话
Nothing is real if you don’t believe in who you are!
我再也不信任自己了 你不明白吗
I don’t believe in myself no more! Don’t you understand?
当一个拳击手不相信自己时 他就完了 结束了
When a fighter don’t believe, that’s it! He’s finished! It’s over!
-当然不是这个样子 -当然是这样
-That’s not it! -That it is.
为什么不告诉我实话
Why don’t you tell me the truth?
你把我当成什么了?
What are you putting me through?
你想知道事实? 事实是我不想失去我已有的
You wanna know the truth? The truth is I don’t wanna lose what I got.
一开始我不在乎会发生什么
In the beginning, I didn’t care about what happened to me.
我会到擂台上 开始出拳 但现在有你 有孩子
I’d get busted up. I didn’t care. But now there’s you, the kid.
-我不想失去我所拥有的 -我们有什么不能取代的东西吗?
-I don’t wanna lose what I got! -What do we have that can’t be replaced?
房♥子吗? 我们有车子 有钱
A house. We got cars, money.
我们什么都有了就是事实

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!